Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Geode smiled "All in a days work. And someone needs to bail your dad out and I'm not getting your family tree from your dad when he finds out." He called Dason, "Pick up Dason, I need things.." He waited patiently as possible for Dason to answer.

Levitas laughed a bit and hugged her back, "Not too much." He smiled a bit, "You'll see when we get there Luna." His smile was dazzling as he kissed her again, this time he made it sensational for her, making it a feel-good kiss.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm

"Oh....yeah thats right." She smiled at him. He was so brave and strong and she enjoyed every moment with him that she got. Dason soon picked up the phone. "Hey whats up?" He said expecting Juliet to be on her phone.

Luna hugged him more as he did. "I hope not and ok." She smiled at his smile, it was brilliant and lavish, amazing. When he kissed her on the lips she thought she was in heaven. He made it feel so good and she thought for a moment that it would last forever, she forgot where she was for the moment as she began kissing back like he was.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 pm

"Not Juliet" Geode siad "Dason I need to ask you a favor, I need Juliet's family tree and I can't exactely ask your dad because once he figures out Im the one who sent the popo after him Im gunna be in more shit than your sis is half the time." He laughed a bit, "Although Ill give you the bail money if hes caught."

Levitas made it more intense before an *AHEM* inturupted the moment.
"We are at your destination sir" The Driver said
Levitas smield and took her out of the Limo "Remember back in an hour and a half" Levitas said to the driver then took Luna into the resturant they were at. It was The Chateau {Or something like that XD}
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 pm

"Family tree? I'm sure I can find one give me a bit and my dads going to be in jail!? Crap! Its fine..I can bail him out." He laughed a bit. "Don't worry I'm sure Juliet will cover for you." He started rampaging through things. "Hmmm... hold on." He walked up to the attic and looked around, he found an old book that had some of the grandparents and great-so on grandparents in it with a little description of them all. "I found it, want me to bring it over?"

Luna kissing back loving it until the driver broke it for them. She got out of the limo with Levitas holding his hand and looked at the place. "Whoaaa....this is expensive Levitas! You sure about this?" (I don't even know what that is!XD OR i'm jsut too tired to think)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 pm

"Ok" Geode said He heard him going through things and waited. "You found it? Yeah I need it brought over here, thank you very much" He smiled and looked at Juliet "Ill see you when you get here, bye" He hung up adn gave Juliet back her phone. "Easy as pie."

{A resturant that costs 100 per personXD}

"Not toooo expensive" He smiled and got them their table "It's a very elegant place isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Dason nodded. "Right." He hung up when Geode did and then took the book and got into his car and started driving. Juliet took it back and put it on the desk. "Yeah....thank you so much." She looked at him for a bit. "Can I make this all up to you? You did so much for me..."

(OMG..o.O)

Luna looked around. "Its beautiful..." She smiled a bit and sat down when they got to their table. "I feel bad, I don't want to spend a lot of your money on food.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:23 am

Geode smiled, "You don't have to Juliet, I am happy to help you" he said sincerely, he didn't mind helping her, he was a helpful person. He thoguht for a second and looked down in thought. "You should probably dress before your brother gets here" He said laughing a bit "Don't want him to get the wrong idea."

{Ikr?XD}
Levitas sat across from her and smiled, "Don't worry Luna, this night is especially for us, money is no object right now." He handed her a menu.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:27 am

Juliet smiled then laughed. "Yeah your right." She walked over and bent down infront of him and pulled out a dress, bra and underwear then got dressed infront of him. "Wonder when he'll be here-" Right then there was knocking on the front door and shouting. "Its Dason Geode! Open up!"

Luna smiled at him slightly blushing, she grabbed the menu and looked through it finding possibly everything on the menu good. She then picked out her favorite plate of food off it. "I know what I want if its ok."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:41 am

Geode blushed a bit watching her dress "Must. Control. Manly. Urges. Again!" He said in a comical way holding his crotch and falling over. Once she was doen he got up "Better!" He laughed and went to the door. He opened it, "Hey man!" He said "You got it?"

Levitas smiled "Whatever you want is fine with me." He said setting the menu down. "Waiter" He called the waiter over
"May I take your order?"
"Yes, I will have the steak."
"How bout you miss?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:45 am

(HAHAAXD)
Juliet heard hum fall over and giggled, she stood up and went with Geode to let Dason in. "Hey Geode, here." He handed him the book and looked at Juliet. "Do you want to come home Juliet?" Dason asked her but she shook her head. "Geode said I could stay another night..." Dason shook his head, he knew about her being a wolf and so she got through one night, she can't get through two without being seen. He took his sister's hand. "You should come home sis...you really need to."
"Dason he knows...I told him." "What?! Why? Do you want someone for others to find out too!?"

Luna pointed to the turkey special on the page. "Could I have that please? Thank you." She handed him the menu then looked at Levitas. "Steak?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:51 am

"Yeah She told me thats why Im asking for this book, If I can find out a few things following her legend, I might be able to cure it." He thought for a second, "One more thing have you ever seen her wolf form? And if you have was her nose pink and did she have blue eyes as a wolf?"

The waiter nodded and went to the kitchen with the order. "They have a great steak here" He laughed a bit. "Turkey special eh?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:57 am

"I see, thank you for trying to help my sister Geode." He said turning to him then nodded. "Yes I have but no....shes pure white, all white, white nose, eyes and her rose and vines don't show why?"

"I bet and yeah, I love turkey, Steak is good too though." Luna laughed a bit. "So talk to me about yourself Levitas."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:03 am

"It's no problem." Geode said then looked down as Dason said that "So it's only me eh? Thats odd" He said looking down in thought and rubbing his chin. "I can see her vine when she's in wolf form, I was here seven years ago during one of he transformations."

"Turkey issss gooooddd" Levitas smiled a bit and noddded "Well I'm smart, and I have a huge ego and from time to time i need someone to shoot me down off my Ego high" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:10 am

"Yeah Maybe its a sign Geode? Maybe its the reason you two met. I believe in that kind of stuff." He laughed a bit then hugged Juliet. "I'll see you later sis, if you need I'll bring more clothes over for you later." He kissed her on the head then looked at Geode. "Take care of her and hide if she transforms...its better so you don't get hurt." He turned around and walked out of the house.

Luna laughed a bit nervous. "I don't like people who have huge egos because they only think of themself but your not like that Levitas, look at all you did for me." She leaned over the table, the top of the dress leaned down a bit exposing her as she went and kissed him on the lips. "Between you and me, I like a guy whos very touchy."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:17 am

"Maybe," Geode smiled a bit "I believe in that kinda stuff too," He looked at Juliet and Dason, "I will and Don't worry, I'll make sure to hide if she does, See you around dason" He waved bye to him and turned to Juliet, "Lets find out the first one of your ancestors to have this" He said.

Levitas smiled a bit "All this is nuthin, really I just really like you" He smiled and kissed her, "Touchy eh? Touchy howww?" He laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:24 am

Dason had nodded. "Alright." Then walked out and got to his car.
Juliet looked at him then nodded. "Alright.." She opened the book and already a lot of the pages didn't have pictures, she wondered why then read on the pages when they died. "Wait.." She saw a picture of a woman back in the early 1900s and she had a vine around her neck to. "Its more than a hundred years...it has to be...this thing has been around for a while..she can't be the first." But as she read it said: 'Died at age 29 from nature causes, her daughter-" Juliet flipped to the next page to see the woman's daughter and they both had the vine around their neck. "Geode look.."

"Awww." Luna smiled kissing him. "I really like you too." She laughed a bit. "And touchy as in you touch me. Where do you think girls like it Levitas?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:30 am

Geode looked in interest at the pictures as they flipped "It had to been around for a while..." He looked at each picture, "Its inheritable," He looked at the pictures again. "Lets see how far back this book goes, we have to see if there are anymore people wiht vines, once we find the source we can find out what happened and who that part of the family knew.

"Touch you where you like it eh? Maybe in the Limo" He smiled and kissed her again, "Once we are done eatin"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:36 am

Juliet nodded. "Yeah...true...." She flipped all the way to the earilest one she could find, back in 1600s. "Geode, I'm not sure how we have this one but here." It was another woman, the vines were inherted by girls only. She read the bottom of the page. "It says here that she was put into a non-communicatable state-like a coma- but no one knew what was wrong with her. She got better then died of natural causes, thats how most of them do die." Juliet looked up at him. "I'm scared Geode, they died at young ages."

Luna broke the kiss and laughed a bit. "I know and ohhh." She blushed a bit. "Your really going to? I was just saying I like it when a cute boy does it thats all." She leaned back in her chair and looked at him. "Levitas, I liked you for a long time, since the beginning of this year, months ago."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:43 am

"Is that the earliest you have?" Geode asked looking at it, "I might be able to work with this, I need to look up when the legend started, come on." He led her to his room, "Dying young might be a result of the rose. You could have the human equivalent to a lifetime of a Rose garden." He started typing on the compute and clicked on a link that said when the legend supposedly started.

Levitas smiled "I might and Im cute?" He said a little happy, not many called him cute. "So you liked me that long? I liked you about a couple months after i started going to MaST"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:52 am

"Lets hope so." Juliet looked it up on the computer with him. "And thats true roses take 45 days to grow and 9 to die I believe but maybe its less.." She looked down. "I don't want to die young from this.." She said to herself pretty much and watched him click all these links, she then saw the picture of the woman who had the coma. "Look!" She pointed to the paragraph under it. "It said she was found barely alive inside a house fire, when they got to her she wasn't responding but was alive......" Juliet looked at the words for a moment then shook her head. "Fire...." She took a step back almost about to cry. "My dad he must of read this!"

"Well you always seemed out of my league so I kind of stayed away...but yeah." Luna lguhtly smiled. "And really? When was that? And Yeah you are cute." She massively blushed and tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:58 am

"She must've been the first..." Geode said all the links pointed to that woman. "Wait what do you mean your dad must've read this?" He could see the distress in her eyes for a moment, something happened that her father did. "What did he do?" Geode asked sincerely.

"Really? I thought you were out of my league." He laughed a bit "And it was a little over a year ago, and thanks" He blushed a bit and saw her blush, it was kinda hard to hide a blush, "You're so cute when you blush"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Juliet looked at his eyes then down. "He...He sort of" She bit her lip remembering the screaming and the heat, she remembered it all too clear. "When I was 6, he put the garage on fire." She gulped a bit. "And threw me in it." The flashback started coming to her. "I remember it...so well.."
It was late in January, about nighttime. Juliet, who was about to turn 6 very soon laid in her bed asleep. Her mother and father were talking downstairs. "You know I had it too." "Yes but she killed our dog! She went after us all!" Her father growled pacing. "She attacked the neighbors and claws everything in the house." "Rich you can't control it...shes so young she didn't mean-" "Go to bed!" Her father shouted at his mother, he held his head and rubbed it. "I need to be alone."
Her mother looked down. "Alright hun, come to bed soon." She kissed him on the head then went upstairs to their bedroom and laid down.

"She will die tonight." Her father said to himself, he took out the book and read it. "A coma could kill her." Juliet's father deep down didn't want this to happen, but it did. She hurt so many lives and it would only increase. He had to do it, there was no other way. He walked up the steps quietly. He saw his son's door a bit open and shut it then went to his daughter's room. The door was shut. He opened it and walked in, a pretty blue wallpaper covered the room. He looked around with devastated eyes. He had to..he just had to do this. He walked over to a little bed in a corner of the room. Juliet laid in it, almost six, she had long blonde hair that ran down to her butt, she wore a white little dress and long white socks. Her blue eyes were shut. Her father bent down and picked the girl up, careful not to wake her. He walked downstairs by the kitchen and grabbed some matches. "I'm sorry baby girl." Holding his daughter over his shoulder he walked to the outset garage, it wasn't connected to the house.
He made a fire with the matches and watched it light up. For a moment he thought about this then didn't care and threw his daughter into the garage and slammed the door shut. The fire burned all around Juliet, the smoke going into her lungs stopped her from breathing and made her wake up. "Mommy..." She rubbed her eyes looking around. "Mommy!"
The wood and everything started falling as it burned.
"Mommy! Mommy!" She kept shouting. Soon though it was all a blur, she felt a hand and it pulled her from the garage, but as she looked back she saw it collapse. "Hu.." She started screaming as she saw a hand and blood. "MOM!"

(Not full storyXD)
Juliet shut her eyes tightly to get rid of the flashback. She could still hear her scream in her head.

"A year?! And out of my league? Nooo your out of mine!" Luna blushed more when he complimented her. "Thank you...so...so do you." She giggled cutely at him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:29 pm

GEode hugged her, "Thats horrible..." He said holding her. "I think I know what happened with her." He pointed to the page "The rose burned, think about it, that Rose is attached to you what would happen if the rose was set on fire and the fire spread to the vines." He mulled over it for a second "We need to find out who gave your family the curse now, it started with her now we need to see who gave it to her." He typed a search query on witches in philidelphia in the 1600s.

"I am notttt" LEvitas smiled at her and blushed more "Thanks, you have a cute laugh"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Juliet cried as he held her. "He wanted me to die!" As he talked she wiped her eyes and sniffled. "She died with it though I think...so if the vine.." She had such a teary voice. "Vine burns it must send you into a coma.....but what about if its ripped? And well what if its burned all the way?" She asked Geode. "Around my spine...like completely gone.." Juliet sniffled and watched him look things up, she saw many witch names but one seemed different. She was a real witch. "Click that...maybe thats it." she pointed to the name.

"Are tooo! And stoppp!" She kept blushing and giggling. "I can't take it!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:42 pm

"It's alright it wont happen again." Geode said and thought about it for a second "I think instant death, or the curse it removed. " He clicked on the witch name she pointed too and started reading the page for any clue to her invovlvment in the creation of the wolf.

Levitas laughed a bit adn kissed her before their food arrived ten minute later
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next