Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:37 pm

"A grave..." Geode knelt down and looked at the grave. If he could identify this grave it could give him and Juliet a huge clue.

Levitas broke it and smiled "So you like them touchy?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:39 pm

The witch's name they saw online was on the grave. Juliet kneeled by it. "Geode someone was here!"

Luna blushed a lot. "Yeah...I do, you don't have to be if you don't wanna."
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:47 pm

"This is a big clue! We have to find out who came to this grave... Lets steak it out!" Geode said

Levitas smield and kissed her while feeling her up
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Juliet looked at him. "Wait how?" She looked around. "What if they don't come back?"

Luna kissed him back and moaned from pleasure as quietly as she could so she didn't disturb the driver.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:57 pm

"Chances are this isnt the first time they visited and it wont be the last." Geode took Juliet over the the forestry ,"Right here"

The driver rolled up the soundproof window as levitas made it ten times better

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:00 pm

"I know but.." She looked around for a moment then started coughing up blood. "No...its coming!" She kept coughing and wanted to scream. "Geode get away! Get...away!"

Luna started moaning and kissing him more. "Leviiiiitttttttasssssss!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:04 pm

"What?" Geode looked at her and her coughing. "That signals your transformation?!" His heart raced knowing how close he was last time. "Juliet I have no where to run, youll have transformed by the time im gone..."

Levitas smiled and made the kiss more intense along with the feeling up
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:12 pm

"You have to get away...you have to get away!" She started screaming as she fell to the ground transforming. It looked incredibly painful like it was. She thrashed around a bit before turning into a full white wolf. Juliet was still laying down on the ground right after she just transformed but she started to slowly get up.

Luna started screaming from pleasure between the kisses. *God we're going to end up having sex!*
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:19 pm

God took a step back when she transformed and then took off looking backwards as the wolf got up. He took a peice of paper out of his pocket while running.

Levitas broke it "Do you want to do it?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Juliet stood up and looked around, she sniffed the air and her eyes darted all around. She caught Geode's scent and ran after him.

Luna went deep red. "I don't want you thinking I'm a whore or anything Levitas...I'm still a virgin. Do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Geode turned around and stopped hearing Juliet. He'd never beable to get away in time. He snapped his finger causing a fire to come to life in his hand, he set the paper in it and let it become a fireball.

"Only if you want to Luna, Ill neve rthink you are a whore by the way" He kissed her again
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Juliet ran up to him and was about to attack him but saw the fire, the wolf inside her knew its weakness and started backing up. It growled and barked at Geode but didn't bite him.

Luna smiled as he said that. "Thank you.." She kissed him back thinking it over. "I want to but I don't want to do it in the back of a limo....maybe somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:34 pm

"Now you stay right there until you turn back wolfie." Geode said, he wasnt going to throw it anyway, he didn't want to hurt Juliet at all, ever."

"Are your parents out of the house?" Levitas asked
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Juliet started backing up barking and growling. She then started turning around hearing noises. Police sirens were all around.

"My mom should of went out yeah, I would of been home alone....do you want to use protection?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Geode looked around distracted and dropped the fireball "Shit..." He turned around adn ran. The police, made for his safety, put him in danger, Nice. {XD}

"I think protection is a good idea unless you want to be pregnant"

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Juliet saw the fireball down and jumped away from it but the police quickly ran out of their cars and started shooting at her. "Its the WHITE WOLF!!! WHITE WOLF!!" Juliet started howling in pain but even as the bullets hit her, they only made small cuts on her and the bullets fell to the ground.

"Whatever you want Levitas, as long as you love me I don't care." She smiled and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Geode looked back at juliet and looked at the policemen "Stop shooting your only making her angry!"

Levitas hugged her "I have protection"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:03 pm

None of them listened to Geode and Juliet jumped at them one by one and killed them, some got away and some even called for more back up before she got to them. Three cars and 6 poilcemen dead were around Juliet, she was covered in blood. She sniffed and smelled Geode, she turned around and ran right at him again barking.

Luna hugged him back. "Good, Levitas.....is this your first time?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Geode took a step back "Bring it wolfie!" He punched Juliet using her speed against her to make it powerful. He was trying to get his fire to work again but he was too out of focus.

"Yes it is actually, Im nervous a bit" He said as the car pulled up to Lunas house
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Juliet flew back onto one of the police cars, she dented the top of it because of how hard she was hit into it. She started getting up but started whimpering and fell off the other side of the police car.

Luna looked at her house then Levitas. "Levitas we have all night and if you're nervous we can wait a bit, I'm nervous too."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Geode ran to where Juliet fell. He knew she was a wolf and he knew she was dangerous right now but he couldnt let her be hurt. "Juliet?"

"Yeah lets wait a bit, then we can do it"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Juliet was turning into her human form. She groaned a bit gasping and wanted to scream, she was covered in blood again and cuts were on her body. She just stayed laying down, it hurt a bit much to move.

"You still wanr to come in though?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Geode lifted up Juliet and ran to his car, "We have to get out of here." He said setting her in the back seat, he drove quickly to his house and parked in the garage so no one could see him carrying Juliet inside. He carried her to the bathroom and set her in the bathtub. "You ok?" He asked her while calling Dason.

"Yeah Ill come in" Levitas went with her inside
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:35 pm

No one saw Geode, they all got there after the fact and gasped, all those people dead in one small street.
Juliet weakly looked at Geode and started coughing. "My...body.." She laid still in the tub. "You ok...?"
Dason soon answered. "Hello?"

Luna smiled as she showed him around her house. "You like it?" She laughed. "We can hang out in my room for a bit, even play for a while if you want." She started turning red again.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:38 pm

"How bad does it ussually get?" Geode asked Dason, "Juliets transformation I mean." He helped Juliet out of her clothes and covered the phone up "I'll wash it." he said before putting his ear back to it.

"I love you house" Levitas said "Yeah lets go to your room"
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next