Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Geode looked at her confused for a minute then laughed a bit "Alrihgttttt" He started the first episode and started watching. "I love this series
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:13 pm

"Oh yeah haha." She laughed as he gave her that confused look. "And Yeah I like it to, what episode are we watching?" She took her shoes off and sat up with her feet under her on the couch. "Is this ok? I don't know what your rules are."
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:18 pm

"Episode one" Geode said sitting on the couch and looked at Juliet, "Yup thats fine, anythign goes" He laughed a bit. "Although, how do girls sit like that?" Geode asked with a face, "Ive tried it, its hardddd"

{XD}
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:22 pm

"Ohhh best episode! Besides the last and 9th one!" Juliet smiled a bit then looked at him as he made that face and giggled cutely. *Thats an adorable face!* "Its just really comfortable for us! You should try it again. And Good, I'm glad, I hate to break rules since I'm just a guest and you and your mother were really nice to let me stay over."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:33 pm

"Yes The BEST" He laughed a little. He then looked at Juliet "I dunno maybe I will" He laughed a bit "Later ill try again but if i pull somethinnnn"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Juliet laughed slightly as the show started. She put her hand up to the ribbon around her neck and touched the rose, it sent a vibration to her, like it was letting her feel her own heartbeat, it was getting faster though. Juliet shook her head. "You won't but if you get hurt I'm here to help you."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:55 pm

"Thanks" He smiled a bit and sat back to watch the show. "What do you think will happen when you go home?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Juliet watched it for a moment then shrugged. "I'll probably get introuble.." She looked down at her rose still touching it. "I don't want to leave though, I like it here....its so peaceful." She looked at Geode and gave him a small smile then moved a bit closer to him and laid her head down on his shoulder. (Comminggg on to yaaaaXD) She blushed for a moment. "I'm sorry, does this bother you?" Juliet wasn't even thinking of what she was doing so she picked her head up off him. "I just keep thinking about things...mainly stress."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:29 pm

"I hope you dont, I mean that is why you came over right?" He smiled, "Dont worry Im sure your dad will understand." Geode blushed slightly before gaining control, "I dont mind at all" He put his arm around her "As long as i can do this" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Juliet nodded slowly. "Yeah and He might.." She began looking a bit down then he put his arm around her and she blushed again but deeper. "You can do that." Juliet smiled feeling better that she wasn't alone for once. She laid her head back on his shoulder and watched Harper's Island with him like that. She kept the smile for a bit. *This is really comfortable, and he is really sweet. I'm glad we're good friends.*
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Geode smiled slightly at her and watched the show with her. *Shes really sweet* He thought to himself. About 15 minutes later the timer went off, "I better go get our food, you want cheese on your Hamburger?" Geode asked
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Juliet enjoyed watching the epsiode with him then heard the timer go off and moved her head so he could get up. "Um..I would love some thank you. Also do you have honey mustard or ketchup to go wit it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:16 pm

"Yes we do" He said getting up adn going to the kitchen. He put one piece of cheese on each burger after lifting the cover off and got out ketchup honey mustard and mayonaise "Take your pic" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Juliet got up and followed him, she looked around for plates then grabbed two of them and gave one to Geode.
"Thank you." She took a burger when they were done and put it on a bun and put honey mustard on it then handed it to him. "Do you want some?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Geode took the plate "Thanks, and Nah Im a Mayo person" He ssaid making his two cheeseburgers. "These smell awesomely goodddD" He said after smelling the aroma from the fully cook hamburgers.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Juliet laughed a bit putting the honey mustard down. "Its the smell of the ground garlic, isn't it nice?" She finished making her burger then walked back into the room and sat on the floor leaning on the couch watching Harper's Island still.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:50 pm

"Yes Id have to say it is" He laughed a bit and went sitting by her and watching the show. "You know This was like my favorite show when it first came out." Geode said "It was interesting."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Juliet ate her cheeseburger and mmm'ed to the delicious taste of it, Geode had cooked them just right. "These are perfect Geode." She then nodded. "And I know it was one of the only shows around that was a horror mystery on TV." Juliet felt a funny taste in her mouth so she quickly spit out whatever she had in her mouth and onto the plate, she noticed it was red and looked bloody. She quickly covered her mouth and started coughing but small bits of blood came out onto her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:04 pm

"Thanks" Geode said smiling a bit then turned his attention back to the TV, "Yeah Horror mysteries are far and few inbetween." He noticed her spit out blood and swallowed the bite her had in his mouth. "Are you ok? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:17 pm

This only happened a few other times to her and she knew why it was happening, but it hurt. She felt a sharp pain in her heart like she was being stabbed in it but what was really happening had to do with the rose around her neck. She coughed for a bit longer then leaned her head over her knees holding her stomach. All she could do was shake her head as a bit of blood left her mouth. "I don't feel good..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:28 pm

"Want me to take you to lay down?" Geode asked "Or get you a blanket so you can lay down on the couch?" He asked putting his food down,
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Juliet groaned a bit then looked up at him, she knew the blood would stop soon and she would be fine but she nodded needing some rest. "Could you please get me a blanket?" She wanted to lay on the couch and moved her food to a table so she could eat it later.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Geode nodded and got her a blanket real quick and came back with it. "Here you go Juliet"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Juliet took it from him and gave him a weak smile through the pain. "Thank you..Would it be too much trouble to ask you for some water?" She pulled herself onto the couch and laid down, pulling the covers over her.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:33 pm

"Its no trouble at all" Geode smiled and went to the kitchen grabbing a clear glass. He let the sink water grow cold before letting it flow into the glass. He then turned it off and returned to Juliet. "Here you go Juliet" he smiled a bit
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next