Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Juliet laughed then nodded. "Yeah your room-.." She looked at him hunched over. "Are you ok Geode?"
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:45 pm

"Fine, holding back manly urgesssss" He said in a comical way and went into his room sitting in the computer desk almost immediately. "So Juliet, Know anything about your family history?" Geode asked her going onto google.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Juliet went and sat on the bed, she giggled a bit at Geode trying to hold back his manly urges. (Which is funny just saying itXD) She nodded a bit. "Well my mother said she was one but when she had me the rose left her and attached onto me while she was pregnant. I didn't know my grandparents, I just know my mom was one of those wolves too....but I think..." She started thinking out loud. "What if it passed through my family the entire time?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:07 pm

{Ikr? XD}
"So your mom is as far back as you know eh? Got a family tree of some sort? I need sometime to go off of so that i can trace this back to it's roots." He said in a smart way hiding the point that he had an erection from the very thought of having any girl nekked in his room. {XD}
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:11 pm

(YeahhhhXD And OMg Poor GeodeXD)

"My dad might have one." Juliet said then laid down on his bed. "I don't really want to ask him though Geode." She hid the fact that she might of know that he knew that he was having an erection(Oh yeah LOGIC!XD). "I'm afraid of him...you saw the middle of my chest, yuo saw how he punches me..." She flipped over so she was on her back and grabbed one of Geode's pillows. She pushed her face in it and started crying, she was saying something but it only came out as mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Geode gently scooted over and rubbed her back, "Ill ask him alone and if hes abusing you like you said, he might want to get rid of the wolf, I can use that to get on his side." He said all of this gently and quietly to let her know he was on her side and always will be, "Besides he cant hit me, I hit back with an extra kick."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Juliet kept crying a bit but listened to him and lifted her head up. Tears stained her face as she looked at him. "You will? Thank you...and he...I think he's trying to get rid of me and it...he....he..." She was about to cry more but stopped just before she did and a laugh came out for a small moment. "Just please don't get hurt...I'll take the beating for you if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Geode nodded "Yes I will and I know but the thing is he cant kill you only i can and I am definitely not going to kill you. Cure? yes. Kill? no." He looked outside into the darkness and rubbed his chin, "We will go in the morning for now though, you need sleep and so do i."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:30 pm

"I know.." Juliet looked down. "I just rather be killed, no ones gonna miss me here, I didn't impact any life so whats the point if I come and go? It'll be ok Geode...when we find out what to do you can just do it quickly, I won't feel the pain." She said with a brave smile then moved over in his bed. "You're gonna lay next to me right?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Geode looked at her, Juliet was truly brave, willing to do whatever it takes to protect people, even die. He admired her for that quality. He blushed at her question and once again was trying to keep his privates under control. "Sure-sureeeee" He said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Juliet smiled a bit at him. "Thank you Geode, I just don't want to be alone." She hugged him for a moment then pulled the covers over her. *Maybe he should stay ontop of them, if he wants to not have those feelings.* She laughed a bit catching onto him. Juliet started getting a bit serious though. "Geode...can I stay over tomorrow too maybe? I know its a lot to ask but..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Geode laid by her in a way that she had the covers and he was uncovered to separate her nekked body from him. He looked at her for a moment while she asked then nodded, "Of course you can" He smiled a bit and gently moved some hair out of her eyes "You can stay over whenever and however long you need or want to."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Juliet watched him and giggled to herself but smiled more when he said she could. "You have no idea how much that means..." She started blushing when he moved her hair out of her face and when he said those nice things. "Thank...you...Geode." She laughed a bit nervous for once. "I'm glad you don't mind me over. Goodnight." She looked at him for a long moment then closed her eyes while nudging a bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm

"Its no problem really," He smiled and got closer to her before falling asleep an hour later. he slept silently and peacefully through the night.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Juliet held his shirt gripped in her hands as she fell asleep. It took a while with all her thoughts running around in her head. She watched Geode sleep then soon fell asleep herself. The next morning the sun was gone from day and thunder clasped with rain hitting a window in Geode's room. It woke Juliet up at around 10 am.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Geode woke up around 1010, ten minutes after Juliet. he looked around groggily, it was a rainy day. Days like this drain the life out of him. He looked down at his pants again, he had the all to famous morning erection he facepalmed at himself.

Levitas woke up around 10 in the morning to get things set up for his and Luna's date, he made reservations at a 5 star restaurant. He rented a tux and a limo and had a beautiful dress delivered to Luna's house.
"Thank GOD i have a job." He said
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 pm

(God Levitas must be richhh A limo?XD I want a dress!)

Juliet was sitting by the bed when he woke up, still nekked she turned over to him. "Did you sleep ok Geode?" She was brushing her hair with a blue brush that had a black 'j' on the back. "I hope not any nightmares.." She said fixing her somewhat curly hair to it went back to straight.

Luna woke up a bit later. "LUNA!" Her mother yelled down the steps. "What is this?!" Luna jumped from her bed and ran downstairs. "What is what?" "This!" Her mother pointed to a box between the two front doors. "Its..." She went and grabbed it then ran upstairs. "Tell you later bye!" Her mother rolled her eyes as she ran to her room. Luna opened the box to find the most beautiful blue dress. "Oh my god....Levitas! I'm so going to kill you later for this...." She smiled a bit. "I have to get ready soon. Oh when was I supposed to meet him?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:33 pm

{Not rich he just has a jobbbb xD}
There was a card on top of the dress that said, 5PM.
Levitas smiled, Luna should be getting his package soon, wondering how the date would go and how she would react to the dress, the most beautiful blue, made of a high quality fabric, waterproof, washer compatible, and most of all a really beautiful blue.

Geode looked at Juliet, checking her out subconsciously again, then he caught himself adn looked up at her eyes "I had a great sleep." He smiled getting up. and stretching, "Really comfy one too for the longest time"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm

(....STILLXD)

Juliet watched his eyes. They seemed to be on her for a while. "You did? I wonder why, but thats really great. My dad called eariler and said he was coming to pick me up....Geode." She looked at him almost shaking. "I don't want to go.."

It took Luna hours to get ready (like every normal girlXD) she took a long shower and made sure she shaved everywhere so she looked completely nice. Once she was done that she put on a strapless bra and did her hair all nice, the blond streaks really outshowed in the little half up half down style she had. She put some perfume on and slipped on the dress. It fit perfect on her. She smiled. "So beautiful...oh Levitas...you must really like me." Part of her felt horrible, he used his own money for her and what if things didn't work out? He was out of all that money. She loved him though, her eyes were on him each day and when he walked by her, her breathe was gone. She couldn't of been more happier when he said yes to going out with her. She quickly put her shoes on and was done right before 5. "Ok...Whew all done." She walked outside her house and waited to see if Levitas would show up.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:52 pm

{XD}

"Why is he coming to pick you up?" Geode asked looking at her, "Do you think he will hurt you again? Is there anything I can do to help?" He was sincere about all of those questions, if her father was going to hurt her he didnt want her to go. "Can you convince him to let you stay?"

It hardly took Levitas any time to get ready, he put on a nice mild cologne made his hair look shnazzy and made sure he was good looking. He checked the time, 445, the limo was picking him up right now. He walked outside and hopped in the limo told the driver where to go and was off to Luna's house. Fifteen minutes later they pulled up in front of her. Levitas admired the dress he picked out, it was flawless on her. He got out and held the limo's back door open. "Hello Luna," he said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Juliet shook her head. "He just said he was and yes I am...Geode I don't know what to do!" Her phone started ringing and on the cover it said 'Dad'. She looked at it then Geode and gulped. "I'm scared."

Luna looked at the limo, she admired it for a while then saw Levitas walk out of it. Boy was he handsome! He looked amazing in the tux and his hair was simple but elegant at the same time. She smiled and ran to him. "Levitas!" She giggled a bit and gave him the biggest hug she ever could. "Thank you so much for the dress....its beautiful - you didn't have to buy it!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 pm

"Answer it" Geode said "Im right here beside you if you need me." he gently put a hand on her shoulder, "Im here with you dont be scared."

LEvitas smiled and hugged Luna back. "Ahhh the dress it was no biggie" he smiled a bit and kissed her for a second before letting her into the Limo, he got in with her and smiled. "This is the result of having left over money from a job, you like this?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Juliet looked at him for a moment. "I...o-Ok I believe you." She reached down and grabbed her phone with a trembling hand and answered it. "Hello..?" "Juliet get outside, I'm here." "Dad I don't want to go.." "Get out here now!" He started yelling on the phone. "Please don't yell at me I just want to stay...please dad.." "Juliet you have 10 seconds to get outside and in this car before I get out and rearrange your face you got that?! GET OUTSIDE!" Juliet looked at Geode about to cry and mouthed the words: 'Help me' to him.

Luna smiled at him and blushed a bit as he kissed her, she had never been kissed before and it was a great feeling. She wanted to kiss him back but he pulled her into the limo. "Levitas this is way too much...you didn't have to use all your money on me..." She kissed him on the lips for a moment. "But I love this. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Geode got an idea and took the phone, he deepened his voice a bit. "Sir? This is John Smith from the PAPD, I am working on the child abuse case of one Juliet, what you just said will be used in a court of law with Juliets permission. I ask that you leave the premises within ten minutes or be arrested." Geode hung up the phone and called 911 "Help! there is a crazy guy outside my house, his licence plate number is..." Geode looked out the window at Juliet's dad's car and gave the operator the licence plate number and hung up. He looked at Juliet "Hope you dont mind" He said "Keeps you away from him. for a little bit anyway, Do you have Dason's number?"

Levitas laughed a bit, "I didn't use all my money, it only casts like 1000 give or take." He said "I have more in savings." He smiled at Luna, How do you like the dress again?" he asked after kissing her back. "And I think you will like the place we are going." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Juliet listened to him a bit wide eyed, he was so bright to come up with that in just a few moments. "Geode...that was brilliant." She smiled. Outside her dad growled. "Calling child abuse...I'll give her something to scream about later." He growled and started driving away just as he heard the sirens of the police and heard them following him. "SHIT!" He did his best to get away before the cops got to him.
Juliet nodded. "Yeah..." She told him Dason's number. "Why do you need it?"

Luna's eyes went wide again. "1000?! Levitas!" She gasped a bit. "Thats so much though!" She hugged him. "But I love the dress, so much, it fits perfectly on me and this is my favorite color...you know so much about me." Luna giggled a bit. "And ohhh where are we going?"
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next