Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Juliet nodded. "I hope not....and yeah it might be." For a moment Juliet wishes she could light herself on fire just so it all would end. "All it says.." she read the page. "That she helped a family and soon was found dead in her house...she was very good at magic though."

Luna kissed him back then smiled as their food got there. "Oh this looks great Levitas."
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 pm

"We need to look up her ancestors, Hopefully she has one." Geode said looking up the witches name then typoing ancestors "Hopefully we find one that lives in the area too." Geode muttered while looking at the search results.

"Good" Levitas smiled "You only deserve the best"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Juliet helped him look but nothing came up. "Maybe she didn't have any children or anything.." She said almost out of hope.

Luna blushed and got right to eating to avoid saying anything stupid or giggling more from how sweet he was.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Geode rubbed his chin thinking for a minute. He looked at Juliet "Don't give up hope yet. We might be able to find someone else, or even maybe her ancestors can't be looked up on google."

Levitas smiled and started eating aobut midway through the meal he looked at Luna "How's the food?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Juliet looked at him and slowly nodded. "Yeah....maybe...legends are different from real people." She just looked at her hands. "I wonder where to start looking though."

Luna was eating at a good rate and smiled at Levitas. "Its really good Levitas, hows yours?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:35 pm

"Let's start with where she lived" Geode said going back to the page that had the info on the witch "We can go from there"

"Mine is really good too, wanna try a bite?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 pm

"Alright.." Juliet read it. "It says she lived in swap by Ravenwood Forest Preserve, well thats what its called now, what if no ones there?"

Luna nodded. "I would love to, want to try some of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Geode got up, "We start over I suppose" He said "Lets go" He motioned Juliet to the door and walked outside after putting on his jacket that he hardly ever goes anywhere without.

Levitas smiled "Sure, Id love to" He cut a bite of steak and fed it to Luna
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:56 pm

"Wait.." Juliet grabbed his hand. "I need your support a lot.." She smiled weakly and went with him out of the house. "I don't know how to get there though, do you?"

Luna smiled and bit his fork and ate the steak. "MMMM! Its so good Levitas! Here." She took some turkey on her fork and did the same feeding him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Geode looked at Juliet, "I'll be here to support you whenever you need me to." He took her to the garage and pointed to a car "I have GPS" He said and got in.

Levitas smiled "Good" He took the bite she offered him "Omg That was like a taste of turkey heaven" He said savoring the taste.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Juliet smiled. "Thank you." She went with him int he car. "Alright how do you use GPS?"

Luna smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I know its fantastic." She stopped and went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:22 pm

"No problem" He touched the screen of the GPS and it came to life "I input a location. Go to Ravenwood Forest Preserve" He said in a loud clear voice, the GPS set a location.
'Ravenwood Forest preserve is 13.4 miles away.' He drove out and started driving to the forest preserve, following the directions of the GPS.

"Im glad you asked me out" Levitas smiled a bit and started to eat again
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Juliet watched sort of amazed, she walks everywhere and doesn't touch things in a car if she needs to be in one. "Thats really cool Geode." She smiled weakly and touched her rose. "I wonder how long it'll be till the next attack....like I can only tell its coming just a bit before it does."

Luna smiled and kept eating. "I really wanted to go out with you, I was just hoping you would ask me.
But I am glad I asked you."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:37 pm

"Yeah, its a newer model" He said pulling up to the reserve, "We are here now we just need to find the house." He got out and shut his door. Looking around, he could hardly see anything around the tree line, "So where is this swamp?"

Levitas finished eating and looked at Luna "I wish i had the courage to" He said
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Juliet got out and looked around. "Maybe its gone and just the house or something is left." She started walking around and looked at everything. All around animals were and them made noises like running or growling. Juliet gulped a bit. "This doesn't seem like a very nice place.."

Luna looked at him. "Do I make you nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Geode stood next to her, "Im guessing its in there." He said not seeing a swamp. "Well... Ill protect you, do you want to go?" Geode asked holding out his hand to her with a caring look.

"A bit" Levitas laughed a bit "Everytime i tried to ask you out i chickened out because i was too nervous."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Juliet looked at him for a moment, she honestly didn't want to go but really what choice did she have? "You will? Um..Yeah." She took his hand and held it tightly. "Hey Geode, if you have to end up taking my life, could you do that please?"

"Awww..." Luna smiled but looked down too. "I didn't mean to make you nervous. I feel so bad about it." She reached over and held his hand. "You know the worst I could of did was say no. But I would never to you."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Geode looked her in the eye, she was asking him to kill her if he had to, but he didn't even want to think about it. He decided that if it was necessary he would make her become a wolf before he killed her, he wouldn't be able to kill her when she was a human. "I... Ill think about it." he looked down a bit and started towards the trees.

Levitas held her hand and looked into her eyes. *So beautiful,* Her statements almost went un heard by him as they held hands "I know the worst you could've said was no but thats what i feared would happen."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Juliet saw him look down after she asked him. "I'm sorry Geode I shouldn't be asking.." She had looked into his eyes when she did ask and if anything she wanted him to take her out of this world. "Forgive me." She said in a begging voice and grabbed his other hand so he would look at her. "Do you wanna not do this?"

Luna blinked her eyes slowly while smiling, she got a bit warm from them holding hands. She stared into his eyes and admired them and wanted to tell him but stayed on topic. "I wouldn't of said no." She looked at their hands together. "I...really really like you."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:27 pm

"It's alright," He said while still walking before she made him face her. He nodded "I forgive you" He said looking her in the eyes. "And I am positive about this, I will help you out of this curse any way i can."

"I love you" Levitas said after she said that.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Juliet sniffled a bit getting emotional. "Thank you.." She wanted to pay him back for all he did for her but she had no idea how. She kept holding his hands through and stayed like that for while just looking at him.

Luna blushed a lot when he said that, he wasn't ashamed when he said it and that made her happy. "I'm glad Levitas...because I was wrong, I don't like you, I love you." She stood up and got out of her seat still holding his hands then pulled him up to her in the middle of the restaurant and gave him the best kiss hse could.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:05 pm

"It's no problem. Lets go" he smiled and walked into the forest holding her hand, he went through it looking for any remnant of a house.

Levitas blushed when she said that and smiled "Im glad you feel the same," The waiter brought the check and he smiled "Lets go" He got up adn held his hand out for her.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Juliet held his hand and walked with him, she looked all around but couldn't see anything. "Wait.....Look!" She pointed with her free hand far off to the right and the wind started blowing her hair in that direction. "Wanna look?"

Luna smiled. "I'm glad you do too." She grabbed his hand and walked with him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Geode looked to where she was pointing adn noticed the wind pick up. "Lets check it out!" He said and started going that way with her. He wanted to cure her of this condition, he wanted her to have a normal life, yet he didn't know why he cared so much.

LEvitas walked with her to the limo and got in the back, he started kissing her
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Juliet ran with him, she felt so invicible when he was with her. She looked around and saw what looked like a graveyard. There was only one tombstone, in the middle. It had a melted candle on it, someone was there recently.

Luna was shocked by the sudden kissing but held him and started kissing him back.
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next