Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Juliet saw him blush, that was the first time she did since she didn't see him all day with Lavendar and them. She smiled a tiny bit and held onto him as he supported her. "Thank you." She said lightly as they made their way down the hall to the nurse's office. She wanted some of the stress they had about her injuries to go away as they walked. "How were your classes?" She asked softly right before she got to a white door that was slightly open and the title 'Nurse' on it in big black letters.
Luna turned looking at him as he described what he liked in a girl. And for a second her heart just dropped. He pretty much discribed her, black hair with blond streaks and blue eyes, but the problem was, did she have a good personality like he wanted? DJ looked at Levitas. "You pretty much just descri-" Luna went bright red as he was going to say her name so she hit him in the elbow. "Ouch! What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:17 pm

He held onto her the entire way and looked at her. "It's no problem Juliet" He smiled a bit, it really wasn't he was glad to help her, he was glad to be helpful at all really. "My classes were pretty good I suppose, but what happened to you?" He led her into the nurses office. "Uh nurse?"

Levitas looked over at DJ as he started talking then looked at Luna, he noticed the blush and smiled a bit before focusing back on his food. He started eating smiling a bit, his description had the desired effect.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:24 pm

"Really? Thats good.." She smiled a bit glad he enjoyed his day so far. She was very grateful for him helping her out and getting her to the nurse. "I don't know.." She shook her head before entering. "It...just happened." When they got in the nurse jumped up from her desk seeing the blood. "Bring her here bring her here.." She ran over and pulled them into her office and sat Juliet down. She grabbed a towel and put cold water on it then gently pressed it onto her head. "What happened? Are you injured anywhere else?" Juliet just shook her head not really wanting to say, so the nurse looked at Geode. "Are you ok dear?"
DJ leaned over to her. "So you think he likes you...cause you like him!! Ahh! Its so easy to tell!" He was smiling and about to laugh. Luna only got redder. "Just drop it ok?" She looked down and started eating. "Hey!" Lavendar shouted. ""Lets talk about me! I'm special!" Dason shook his head and finished his lunch. "I gotta go guys...I'm sensing a big ego over here." He chuckled making fun of Lavendar then walked out of the lunch room.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:12 pm

"Yeah" Geode said. "Just happened? You didn't happen to see who or what did it?" Geode shook his head "Nevermind, Will you be ok?" He let the nurse take her to sit. He looked down a bit in thought adn you could tell he was in thought he had a blank stare. He snapped out of it when the nurse asked him if he was ok. "Yeah I'm good, just the first day and all..."

Levitas looked at Lavender "The last thing we need is to hear about how much bigger your bewbs are than your ego Lavender" He joked and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:17 pm

"Good." The nurse nodded to Geode then tended to Juliet's wounds. "You're lucky tomorrow is Saturday you can go relax." The nurse smiled then when she cleaned up and stopped the blood flow she got up and went back to her desk to report Juliet's accident. Juliet just looked down. She wasn't lucky at all. "It all happened so fast..." She looked up to Geode. "And Yeah I will be.." She saw that he was out of it for a moment and in his own world. Juliet looked down. She wasn't too sure if she'd be ok and you could tell by the way she acted she wasn't happy to be out of school even for two days.
Luna started laughing as Lavendar pouted. "Crush my spirits....I'mma go sit next to DJ and talk to him cause he's nice you know!" She went over and sat by DJ. Dj looked at Levitas. "Ten bucks and I'll massage her boobs right here I don't care." Luna shook her head. "Ugh your such a creep!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:03 pm

LEvitas dug ten bucks out of his pocket "Deal" He slapped it in DJ's hand. He laughed a bit then ate more of his food waiting to see what would happen. He didn't think DJ would do it, after all it is inappropriate.

Geode looked at Juliet for a minute. He noticed how she didnt seem at all thrilled that the weekend was here. Was that a sign that she had family problems at home or just a sign that she liked school? He didn't know and he couldn't shrug the feeling that she had something hidden and forbidden about her.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Lavendar gave the biggest o.O face and started screaming. "You're crazy!" "Hey.." Dj said taking the money. "You want it!" He wrapped his arms around her like a hug and was about to when Lavendar pushed him off and ran away screaming. DJ laughed and handed the money back to Levitas. "When shes not looking." He winked.
Luna luaghed a bit. "Levitas that was mean but sooo funny!"
Juliet looked up at Geode. "Should we get going?" She got up and grabbed Geode's arm desperately like she needed support. "Thank you.." She said to the nurse as she was walking outside the office with Geode. "Whoa! What happened?" Dason was walking by, books in his hand, he was getting ready to drop them off in class then saw them and ran over. "Sis you ok?" Juliet nodded and covered her head. "Yeah.." Dason shook his head. "Man Dad's gonna kill you...he's going to think you started a fight or something.." Juliet nodded looking down, she looked down at the rose around her neck. "I know..." Dason shook his head. "You have to stay away until that heals..." Believe it or not, for some reason Juliet's wounds healed a bit faster than normal people's but they seemed to hurt worse.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Levitas laughed sticking the ten bucks back in his pocket. "When she not lookin" He agreed then looked at Luna, "I know!" He laughed a bit and looked at the clock "We dont have much time, I wonder if Cheria and Geode found her..."

Geode nodded slightly "We should" He said and helped her out of the nurses room. He looked at Dason as he came up to them, "I don't know I found her in the closet of the gym... I asked what happened but she said she didn't know." He looked at Dason and tilted his head "How long will it take for her to heal?" Geode asked
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Luna giggled a bit. "Sounds like you really wanted that to happen." She looked at the time. "Oh yeah its almost over...uh.." She looked at Levitas and took a deep breathe in thinking of what Geode said. "Uh Levitas...would you...be.." She gulped and looked away nervous and red all over her cheeks. "Interested in going out with me? Like...more than friends?"
Dason looked at Geode. "Thank you for helping her." He took his two fingers and put it under Juliet's chin and lifted it up so he could see the mark better, he was pretty tal compared to his sister, aleast 6 inches taller. "It should take a day or two but the problem is Geode, Juliet and my Dad don't get along, she can't be at my house while its healing." He said it sadly, he wished for his sister and father to be friends but it was near impossible. "I...I know this is a lot to ask..." Dason began, he looked at Juliet who shook her head. "No I'll go home...I rather be-" Dason shook his head and cut her off pulling his hand away from her face. "Could...Juliet stay over your house until tomorrow night maybe? I'll drop some clothes off for her later and even pick her up." Dason at first didn't even think about Juliet's secret or the fact that Geode was a guy and she is about two years younger than him, Geode almost being 18. He was a bit worried that their father would do something to her if she came home hurt like she was in a fight and he wouldn't care if his daughter was at someone's house or something.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Levitas looked at Luna like he couldnt believe she just asked "H-huh?" He blinked once, twice, then three times, then pinched himself to make sure he wasn't Dreaming. He looked at Luna then kept his composure. "Yeah that sounds cool." He was blushing, *That sounds cool?! Thats all you could come up with stupid brain!?*

Geode nodded "It's no problem" He said smiling a bit. He didnt mind helping her at all. He listened to Dason then looked at Juliet deciding if it's a good idea. "I'm not sure... Maybe... I suppose but I'll have to ask my adoptive mother." He looked at Juliet for a second, "I dont think she'd mind, she has a meeting with the principal right now we can go ask." He said and looked at them "Where's the principals office?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:57 pm

"It sounds cool?" Luna looked down hurt by that. *Finally got all my courage to ask him and thats what he thinks? She looked away. "You don't have to if you don't want to...I just liked you for a while and I thought it be cool to ask.." She was saying it all very sad like as her eyes were starting to water. "You don't have..to..to.."
"You don't have to Geode." Juliet heard his voice, it had a very shaky and undecided tone. "I'll just go over Lavendar's then...if she lets me." She sounded a bit upset too. Dason looked at him. "Ok its fine if she doesn't. We understand." He smiled a bit then pointed upstairs. "As soon as you go up these steps, just make a right and go to room 216 and that is the Principal's office. Want me to go with you?" Dason asked after he told him where to go.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:24 pm

"No its not cool I mean it is I mean I meannn" Levitas looked down embarassed. He had wanted to ask her out for awhile and now that she asked him out he had no idea what to say and was putting his foot in his mouth. "I'd love to go out with you Luna" He said "Ive wanted to for a while"

"No its not that it's just its up to my mom" Geode said to Juliet with a sincere voice. "You can come ask her with me if you want" Geode said "Shes always a sucker when i ask if the person can stay the night adn they are with me"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Luna sniffled then looked up at him. "You...would love to?" Her heart skipped a beat when he said he wanted to ask her out for a while. "Really? You mean that? Oh Levitas thats so sweet.." She said smiling a bit withbpink cheeks. "Should we have a date over the weekend? Sorry if I'm going a bit fast...." She said nervously. "Just slow me down anytime..."
Dason looked at them. "Uh I got to go, but I'll see you two later, let me know how it goes." He waved goodbye to them then walked off with his books to go to class. Juliet looked at him and after a while of thinking she nodded. "Ok...I hope she lets me....maybe my cut will help her say yes?" Juliet tried to smile a bit but it really didn't come out.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:56 pm

"Yes I would Love to take you out" Levitas smiled a bit seeing how she looked. "I do Mean it" He hugged her for a second then looked at her "How's tomorrow at eight sound?" He asked full of hope, he already was starting to plan on where to take her.

"Maybe" Geode said to Juliet and smiled a bit "Comon we have to make it before she leaves for home" He walked up the stair making sure that she did not need support and if she did he gave it to her.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Juliet nodded. "Yeah.." She followed him as quick as she could up the steps and if she needed help she would grab his shoulder and use it for support. "Thank you.." She looked down the hall at room 216."There it is."

Luna smiled a bit more. "I'm really glad Levitas...you have no idea how happy you just made me." She felt a lot better and as he spoke with all the hope in him she could feel it. When he hugged her she put her head on his shoulder but moved it when he stopped. "Tomorrow at 8? Sounds perfect..." She smiled. "Where are we going?" You could tell by the way she was talking she was very excited and enjoying this time with him, she kept staring into his eyes, thinking more about him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Geode smiled slightly at her, "It's no problem." He knew she needed support and he didn't mind helping out Juliet at all. In fact it made him feel a little good inside, good that he was doing something good for someone. "Alright Let's go Juliet" He smiled and held out his hand for Juliet.

Levitas smiled hearing how she said everything, her voice was so beautiful so captivating. He loved how it sounded. He titlted head hearing her question, truth is he didn't know. "Well, That's a Surprise" He smiled, he made it sound believable and that bought him time to come up with real plans.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Juliet seemed to be a lot softer, she smiled as he helped her, she greatly needed it. "Thank you." When he held out his hand, her heart stopped for a moment and she felt like she was in a war. Looking at it, she slowly took it. "Alright." She held his hand while walking down the halls(Right? correct me if wrongLOL). Juliet looked all around until they got to the principal's office. "Do you think your mom...will say yes?" She paused for a moment after mom. She remembered it was a adoptive mother and didn't know what to really say, so she left it. Juliet felt Geode was a bit lucky, she rather have an adopted mom then her biological dad and that was saying something.

"Ohh...it is?" Luna sounded very cheery and anxious. "I can't wait Levitas...I really can't." She looked at him then to his hair, it looked really soft the way he had it. She was about to say something when the bell for lunch went out meaning that lunch was over. "Ohh...we better go." She stood up and grabbed her books looking at him the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Geode smiled a bit at her, he could already tell that they were going to be good friend this year. That was good for him, he needed more friends. The more friends he gets the more comfortable he feels in the school environment, just like every school. "I think she will." Geode said confidently. He noticed her pause and thought nothing of it though, "Ready?"

Levitas smiled "Neither can i" He looked up at the bell and looked down a bit then at Luna. "So uh... see you tomorrow?" He wish his last class was with her but it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Juliet nodded and gulped a bit though, she was nervous. "Yeah I am.." She held onto his hand like she wouldn't let go unless he did. There was something about him different from every other boy she met before. He was strange but in a good way, she wanted to know all about him. But one thing scared her, when she looked into his eyes not only were they unique and beautiful but she felt as if she would die. Did Geode have a secret she didn't know?

Luna nodded, even though she wouldn't see him until tomorrow she was overwhlemed with all these good feelings that she just didn't care as long as she saw him later. She gently touched hom of his blonde hair. "Yeah...I'll see you tomorrow." His hair was soft, like it looked. "At 8." She reminded him then turned her pretty body around and walked away to class.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Geode smiled slightly at her. "Lets go" He walked in and saw his mom with the principal. "Hey mom can i talk to you for a sec?"
"Uh.. Sure hun." She got up and walked over to him "What is it?"
"Can Juliet, this girl" he pointed to Juliet, "Stay at our house for a couple days, she got hurt and her brother said that her father might punish her for that."
"Uh... okay sure, she a friend?"
"Yup and before you ask my first day was good."
"Why arent you in your uniform?"
"Uh thakns mom bye!" He pulled Juliet out of office "Lets go to class"

Levitas waved at her then went to his class.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Juliet laughed a bit once they ran out. "Ok that was so funny! I suggest being in uniform monday, I can take you to go get one if you want. They have shops for them." She still held his hand. "Umm..I think we have math together right?" She said then started leading him to math class.
Luna ran into Lavendar. "Hey Lavendar, hows the girls?" "Oh shut up Luna!" "Ouch...why so snappy?" "Well.....DJ wanted to touch me! Its like eww! I like him but not like that." Luna laughed. "Welcome to the world." Cheria finally saw them and she had Emma with her and they ran to Luna and Lavendar. "Ok guys.." Cheria started saying out of breathe. "We found blood, lost Geode and Juliet still isn't here!" Luna looked down. "I'm sure shes ok...whose blood was it?" Cheria just shrugged. "They don't know yet.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:14 pm

"Ill be in uniform, mom gave me one this morning, thats why she asked why i wasn't in uniform." Geode laughed a bit "Let's get to class but first, your friends were looking for you, we should go meet up with them first. Do they meet somewhere after lunch?" Geode asked Juliet
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Juliet just shook her head. "I kind of want to avoid them until we get on the bus....is that ok?" She had a bit of a headache and all and knowing her friends, especially Lavendar, would bug her she decided she wanted to be alone in a calm place for a while, which was math class, even though she wasn't gonna be alone. "Lets just go to class ok? Please?" She led him down the steps before they got to the classroom and realized she was still holding Geode's hand. "Oh..." She let go and looked a bit away. "I'm sorry I forgot." His hands were really soft she actually forgot she was holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Geode looked at her, he understood where she was coming from, afterall her friends tend to smother people from what he saw. "Alright Juliet" He said and walked with her. He noticed that she was holding his hand, he felt how soft her skin was. He blushed a bit when she took it off "Its ok" He said smiling a bit "Well here's class" He said and went into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:43 pm

"Yeah...uh....sit next to me?" She said politely as they got in class and she walked into her seat. Where her seat was there was two seats infront of her and she was in the last desk with a seat next to her as well. She watched as the teacher put up simple math problems to do and she looked around having forgot her books. "Oh man..." She looked around to see if anyone had any loose leaf or pencils she could borrow, but the only thing that happened was everyone stared at her head and gasped annoying her with questions, but she just turned and sat down without a word.
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next