Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:50 am

Lavendar stood outside English class waiting, her breasts were pratically out of her shirt again and she was talking to a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He seemed to be carrying a mini netbook along with his books. "Ohh please DJ he's sooo hot!" "You think every guys hot." Dj scoffed laughing. Lavender turned a bit red and rolled her eyes. "Says the gay one." "Bi.." Dj got serious. "Its different." He looked around and saw Geode walking. "He new kid much?"
"Oh thats him!!" Lavendar jumped up and down with joy and ran over and tackled Geode to the ground making him drop his books and her breasts practically hit his face as she laid ontop of him. "Hey how was your day so far?" She said it like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Geode went beat red again seeing her breasts so close to his face and her being this close to him. He was speechless for a second before answering "It's been good" He looked down at her breasts again "How bout yours?" He smiled a bit at her. He couldn't say that he wasn't enjoying being this close to her but he didn't want to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Lavendar laughed, seeing him beat red and his eyes checking out her chest the whole time. "Oh I've been very good." She blushed a bit. "So you like my g-" She was about to finish when a young woman pulled her up. "Enough flirting you two get to class!" She had black hair and her skin was a bit tanned. She looked at Lavendar. "Clean yourself up, you need to stop giving off the wrong impression." Lavendar rolled her eyes and fixed herself again whispering. "I didn't think it was a wrong intention at all.." The woman pulled Geode up and looked at him. "Haven't seen you around here before. Geode right? If thats you then your in my english class so you two better get in there now." She said holding onto her bag walking in there herself. Lavendar stayed outside with Geode. "Awww lets go." She grabbed his hand and started pulling him in the class.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Geode looked lavender in the eyes when she said 'very good'. He figured by that she meant same as she is right now. He smiled a bit "Good." He let out a breath when thewoman pulled Lavender off of him and nodded when she said his name. He ooked at Lavender blushing, she didn't give off the wrong impression at all. The impression she gave was pretty much what she acted like and what she wanted at least to geode. He got up adn collected his books before going with Lavender into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Lavendar laughed at Geode, just his reaction was great. She smiled at him though as she took him to the row next to hers and pushed him into a chair and desk. She really wanted him, like as a boyfriend. Man was she crazy. She bent down infront of him, his seat was right before Dj's and Dj was staring at them. "Just to let you know..." she went to his ear and whispered. "I love when you look down my shirt, its all for you." Dj just facepalmed laughing as Lavendar got up. "Got it?" She gave the evil eye to Dj then walked out of the row and sat in her seat which was next to Geode's.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Geode went red again and his breath rate rose along with his heart rate as he nodded a bit quickly to lavender's words. He was a guy and Lavender was coming on to him strongly and he could hardly resist looking down her shirt when she did that. He nodded once again when she ask if he had it. "Uhhhh..." He looked over at her "You your day has been very good?" He was partially trying to lower the sexual tension between him and Lavender.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Lavendar blushed when she looked over at him. "Yeah...it was...really.." She slowly put her hand on his. "Nice.." She started to giggle a bit and stare into Geode's eyes only increasing the tension. Dj just shook his head as he turned on his computer and sighed. *I'll help him...poor boy.* He didn't know Geode yet but didn't care, he took his computer and placed in on Lavendar's arm between the two. "Like OMG!" DJ shouted. "Epic Nyan cat is like a game now!" He laughed a bit as Lavendar rolled her eyes and pulled her hand away, DJ sat in the middle on the floor between the two desks. "Kill joy.." She whispered then looked at DJ's computer screen.
"So I'm DJ, David, and you are?" He asked looking at Geode.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Geode laughed a bit but was blushing more with the rising tension between him and Lavender. He sighed a bit in relief when DJ got in between them and uttered a silent thank you. He looked at Dj "Im Geode" he said "Good to meet you DJ" He meant it, if DJ hadn't cut in Geode would still be blushing alot and the sexual tension would still be on the rise.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:08 pm

"Nice to meet you Geode, so nyan cat?" He looked over at Lavendar who was disappointed. "Hey DJ can I please have my time with Geode?" "No." DJ said and playfully pushed Lavendar, even though he did it gentle she didn't see it coming and almost fell out of her seat. "Why I outta DJ!" "Outta what?" He just laughed the whole time then looked at Geode. "You're welcome."
"Class! Lavendar, DJ, Geode, stop talking." The teacher said, she was holding papers ready to give them out. "This project is due next monday, you have a little more than a full week to do it. Do not procastinate." As she was talking Emma appeared at the door of the class, she was looking in through the small glass window.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:20 pm

"I've heard of it" Geode said smiling "It gets stuck in your head after awhile." He laughed a bit and then looked at the teacher as she told them the project. *I bet this will be easy.* He thought. He then looked over to the door noticing Emma *Whats she doing?* He waved slightly then looked back at DJ adn Lavender.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:35 pm

"Yeah thats what I said!" Dj slammed his hand and him and Lavendar stared at the papers they got for the project, neither had noticed Emma at the door. Emma saw Geode and smiled, she then frowned and started waving from him to come here, she was looking a bit worried. The teacher placed a paper on his desk, it was just a project where you had to pick a character from a book you knew, select a song thst represents them and talk about it infront of the class.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Geode smiled "Easy, Lord Loss Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold" He whispered. He saw Emma waving him over and looked at Lavender and DJ "Guys I will be Right back." He got up and asked the teacher for a bathroom pass saying it was an emergency and he absolutely had to go ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Lavendar looked at Geode upset. "Awwww you have to go? Come on Geode stay a while we just got here pretty much." She laughed and DJ looked at the teacher as Geode asked for the pass. "Ok be right back Geode." The teacher gave it to him and Lavendar watched it unfold. "Don't be too long Geode, you and the 'girl's need to have sometime together!" She said hoping his face would get bright red.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:00 pm

GEode's face went bright, bright red as he left the room. Lavender was definitelly coming onto him strong and he couldnt decide if he liked it or not. He walked out into the hallway where Emma was and got out of eyesight of the doors window "Yeah Emma?" He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:06 pm

"YES! He went red!" Lavendar laughed as he left. "Really?" DJ asked seriously. "Really?" "Yeah.." Once Geode got in the hallway Emma looked at him. "Oh I was hoping you'd get Lavendar for me, its something to do with one of our friends." Emma looked at him for a second, she didn't know if she should tell him or not. "Well....do you know Juliet? Blonde hair, blue eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Geode nodded "Yeah, Juliet Knight, she showed me to my locker before Cheria Latched onto me and told her that she needed to go see Mrs. Staub or something like that." He looked at Emma "Is it bad?" He asked sincerely worried aobut Juliet, Juliet had shown him alot of kindness when he first got here. Even if she had just shown him around a bit he was worried for her.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:16 pm

"Well thats the point...Ms. Staub never saw her today, I just came out of gym." Emma said, if Geode had been looking she was out of her shorts and shirt uniform and wearing more gym like clothes. "She wanted me to find her but every class of hers I went to so far, no one has seen her, either she's ditching or somethings going on Geode. I thought Lavendar would know cause she usually sees Juliet after her first class." She could hear how worried Geode was but didn't want to make a big deal of anything incase Juliet was cutting or something, but she was a 'A' student, why would she cut?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:34 pm

"Ill ask Lavender if she saw her." Geode said still worried "Keep Going to where she usually hangs out and..." He remembered a story that Cheria told about nick and thought maybe hes done something "Check Nick's classes too" He said and went back into the classroom handing the teacher the pass back and going back to Lavender. "Lavender Emma wants me to ask if youd seen Juliet today."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm

"Alright I will.." Emma waved bye to him and started checking out all the classes she could and even Nick's as well to see if Nick was there. Lavendar smiled as Geode came in but felt like he was really worried, he had that aura about him. "No i hadn't....which is weird." For once Lavendar was actually thinking. She laid her head back on the seat and looked up. "I usually see her after our first class...but today I didn't." She said and looked over to Geode. "No I haven't seen her all day. Did Emma check the gym? Juliet was supposed to be there, maybe shes in the locker room...or lunch room...or.." Lavendar started saying outloud thinking of all the places Juliet liked being in school.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Geode nodded "Yeah she checked everywhere, maybe its a false alarm adn she had to go early for some reason." He said hoping that was it. "In any case i told her to check Nick's classes too just incase he might have tried anything." He was thinking about something deeply but shook his head "Anywho we should focus On class if she dont turn up by lunch we can look everywhere else."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Lavendar nodded. "Yeah your right...I'm sure shes fine and lunch is soon so she usually sits at out table." She smiled and tried to break the depressed feeling. "Soooo..." Lavendar leaned over so she had her hand on his again. "What do you say me an-" "OMG!" DJ sat between them again, he was staring at his computer which lied on Lavendar's arm again. "Ugh....what is it now DJ?!" DJ looked at her and Geode. "Its top secret....." "What is it Dj?" Lavendar asked a bit interested. "Today...at lunch..." Dj looked around with shifty eyes to make sure no one else was listening. "They are serving tacos!" Lavendar just facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Geode laughed a lot "Yessssss Tacooosssss I love Tacos!" He smiled once again he was glad that DJ stopped the sexual tension between him and Lavender. He was still worried aobut Juliet, maybe he was right and maybe he was wrong he sure hope he was right and she had to go early for something.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm

"Cha...tacos...whats so special about them?" Lavendar scoffed at DJ. "Well for one they dont care of the size of boobs the girl who eats them has." DJ just laughed as Lavendar got fuming red. "You come over here and say something is wrong with having big boobs!" "Hahah just calm down already!" "I mean its not like I asked for them...it just happened." "Yeah.." DJ began. "Geode didn't ask for them either, they just happened to land on him!" As DJ said that and cracked jokes at her all class, soon the bell rung for lunch. "Thats it DJ!" Lavendar got up with class was over. "You better run cause I'm getting my girls on you!" "Oh trust me Lavendar no body wants your girls on them!" Lavendar growled and DJ laughed. "Bye!" He ran out of the room before Lavendar could even get to him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Geode laughed a bit at DJ's jokes. Once the bell wrung he looked at Lavender as he got up "Walk with me to lunch?" He asked, he needed some one to show him how the lunch lines worked and Lavender was here already so he decided to ask. "Oh and don't worry I think you ah girls are pretty nice." He blushed a bit
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Lavendar looked at him. "Oh yeah thats right you do...sure we can walk together..." She began blushing. "You do? Oh thank you...SEE! Atleast someone likes them DJ!" She laughed then grabbed Geode's hand. "Follow meeee!" She pulled him into the hall and pulled him to the lunchroom. They had gotten out of class early and only about 4 people including DJ were there in line. "Ohh we're early, this is the best!" She looked at him. "Wanna go in line with DJ and I'll wait outside for Juliet, Cheria, Luna and Emma to come?"
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next