Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:22 pm

The policeman shined the light in Geode's eyes for a moment to get a good look at him. He looked surprised that Geode was only a kid. He put his light down and looked around. "Listen kid I'm not going to sugar coat this for you, a man was killed just a bit away from your house, his daughter was taken to the hospital and is in the ER, we're not sure if she'll make it. But what I want to know it why there is a blood trail from the scene to your house?"
Juliet watched him leave, she went to the end of his room and heard him open the door. Right there she gulped again. She knew she was dripping blood and if she was found like that she would be questioned and then the worse would happen. Her eyes closed tightly as she could just picture the worse and she gripped her dress for a moment then had an idea. She quickly ran into the bathroom and got a shower.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Geode blinked at the light and rubbed his eyes, "My eyes are a bit sensitive to the light." He said then looked at the policeman again. "I know what happened, I was the one who called 911 for the little girl." He looked down a bit then back at the police officer, he was aobut to bend the truth a little bit to keep Juliet out of the hospital and out of questioning by the police. "The trail of blood was something that broke into my house and I think took my friend that was staying over. I heard a scream and a howl while looking for my friend, I followed that trail of blood to the two people, I called 911 there then I heard another howl and followed it in hope of finding my friend but whatever was there was gone and my friend was nowhere in sight. I went back to the site i had found the girl and her father to see that the ambulance was already driving away so i came back here and I was just about to go to the hospital to check on her." The whole story sounded legit, Geode had learned to bend the truth over the past 15 years.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:37 pm

He looked at Geode for a while, the whole story seemed so real. The policeman couldn't even tell Geode was bending it. "Well why aren't you out looking for your friend then? If they disappeared you should be still looking for them right?" He paused for a moment swearing he heard water just turn off. "May I come in for a moment? If your friend is lost we can go find him."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 pm

"Its was getting dark I didnt take a flashlight, would you go look for someone in the dark with no flashlight after you found two people that were attacked by someone or something? Well cops are braver than regular people so you guys might." Geode looked at him for a second thinking, "Sure, but i have to ask you to stay downstairs my dog is upstairs and I dont want her to bite you guys"
Almost as if on cue a bark sounded from the upstairs two rooms over from Juliet.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 pm

"Well yes we would, but your right. If you see two people hurt or killed why keep looking you could be next. Its the most common reaction." Juliet walked out of the bathroom when she heard something about a dog. She made a small bark but it didn't sound too real since she didn't know if she was supposed to or what they were even talking about.
The policeman sighed abit. "Thanks." He went inside and looked around, some blood stains were on the couch and some drops on the floor. He had his back turned to the stairs. "My boy can you explain this?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:00 pm

"Already did, something broke in and took my friend." He said "And I don't want my mom to worry when she gets home from work so can you tell me how to clean that up? Oh and the trail continues back here" He lead them to the door and point to the trail he had followed "I followed that"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:12 pm

"Whats the name of your friend? and Yeah I will tell you after you explain how this happened. Where was your friend when they disappeared and why aren't you concerned for where they are or if their dead?" He asked while Juliet walked out of the bathroom into the hallway, creeks were heard but the police didn't suspect it too much just yet. Geode's story made sense but it seemed like he missed some minor details to make it real.
Juliet gripped the vine on her rose. She gulped a bit and almost fell not being able to think, she was too tired to even stand up completely straight at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:20 pm

"Jason," Geode said "And of course Im concerned his out there with some psycho animal that attacked a little girl and her father. I just dont know how to help him if i can't find them," He looked at the blood "I don't know how it happened I came down stairs and saw it but i i have to guess, I'd say what ever it was broke in and attacked my friend, he escaped out the back door where it attacked again and then I cant guess after that."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:27 pm

The policeman nodded at Geode. "Alright....I believe you kid but you should go looking for him. And can I check upstairs? You're dog won't mind right? Just lock her or him in a room so I can get a look alright? Here." He gave Geode an extra flashlight. "Go out the back and find your friend." He said with a lot of authority in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:32 pm

"Lemme go put my dog up" Geode said and went up the stairs he went to Juliet "Go in the bathroom" he whispered and got his dog out of the room two rooms over putting her in the bahtroom with Juliet. "Ill be back in a few minutes"
He went back downstairs "Ill go as soon as you guys do, Mom says not to leave anyone alone in the house."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Juliet did what he said and went into the room with his dog, she was relcutant to it at first but then went, her blood stained dressed was wet as she was. She sat down ad held Geode's dog as they were in the bathroom. "So you should of barked...not me." She laughed a bit at the dog not even knowing she had barked too, no wonder the police were suspious.
"Alright." He said then walked up stairs. He planned to check every room just in case, he didn't know Geode and even though he heard barking, he needed proof that nothing was wrong here.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Geode walked up with him making sure he wouldnt look in the bathroom. "Oh I forgot to tell you my name, Im Geode I moved up here when my adoptive mom got a job at MaST charter" He said, His heart was racing, one slip up and he was going to be in deep deep trouble with the authorities here. He didn't want that he would look a bit nervous when the policeman got close the the bathroom door but every time he did the Rat Terrier on the other side would bark in a viscous way at the shadow then look back to Juliet with a wagging tail stub.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:01 pm

"Geode huh? What a unique name." He smiled a bit walking around the house, however he felt Geode was tagging a bit, as if he had something to hide. As he walked by the bathroom quickly and approached one room he heard the rat terrier bark and almost jumped. "I heard MaST was a great school." He searched almost each room, he only missed Geode's and the bathroom. "I really need the bathroom...can you get your dog out?" He stood at the bathroom door hearing the dog bark.
Juliet grabbed the dog and held it petting it as it wagged its tail at her. She gulped a bit and her heart was racing a lot. She was terrified at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:03 pm

"We actually have a second bathroom downstairs You can use that one if you need to" He said "Want me to show you to it?" his heart rate was a bit fast but he looked calm on the outside. "Lets go" He let the policeman go first.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:28 pm

"Well I'm right here, whats the harm?" He took hold of the door handle and opened it to find a small rat terrier. "Can you take her for a bit so I can go to the bathroom? Right after I'll leave." Even though Geode was calm he felt he was scaring him and after he went to the bathroom he would leave. No sight of Juliet was in the room from the policeman's view.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Geode nodded quickly wondering where Juliet had gone. "Alright" He picked up his dog who was trying to lunge at the police officer and took her out of the bathroom. he stood by the door of his room with his heart beating really fast *That was too close for comfort*
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:55 pm

The police shut the door and walked inside, he looked around for a moment then saw the shower curtain. Juliet laid as flat as she could so her shadow couldn't be seen. The officer gripped the side and quickly slide the shower curtain, when he saw nothing infront of him within those seconds, he closed it, leaving Juliet's heart beating out of her chest. He soon went to the bathroom then washed his hands and left the room. He soon turned to Geode, his story was real all along. "Alright Geode, I have to go but I hope you do find your friend, if you can't call us....there have been some recent stories of the old legend coming back up again.." He shook a bit when he said legend.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:59 pm

"Legend about a white wolf?" Geode asked, "I wouldn't know that except that i was on my computer looking up local legends and such, how many reports have there been about it?" He sounded really interested in it. "And Ill tell you if I can't find him."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:13 pm

"Alright please do." He gulped a moment seeing Geode was innocent on the subject. "Yes, the White Wolf Curse, or legend as many people call it. Well theres been many cases...over 1000." He led Geode downstairs so he could sit down and talk about it, he supposed he could tell him. "The white wolf legend has lasted for over 100 years. They say a wolf, completely white and pure looking, white everything nose, eyes, tongue, everything, has been dragging people to hell for years. And by that I mean killing them. The only suspicious thing about the legend is that the white wolf never seemed to die, it lives on and on. What people are trying to figure out now is if it a ghost of some deranged wolf who was killed by people for no reason or....if the wolf cannot die." He stopped for a moment to think. "No one knows the true story, but all I do know is that it attacks whoever its around, it leaves a blood trail like the one outside - thats why I had to come in. But one thing I do know is that it does not hang around very long, they say that the wolf attacks as many people as it can but after a while it howls and leaves not to be seen again for a while." He stood up and shook Geode's hand. "Just be careful, and try to stay safe."
He turned and went to the door, he gripped the knob and in turning it,he began walking out of the house waving goodbye to Geode.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Geode listened fascinated then he thought for a minute while the police man was walking out. He remembered something, something that happened 7 years ago. He was attacked by a white wolf although it was different but the same at the same time. "Wait a minute" Geode said walking to the Police man "You said white everything but... I think Ive seen this wolf before, I was up here seven years ago when I was ten My baby sitter was watching me while i was playing outside. This white wolf comes up and attacks us. Somehow I stopped it I dont remember how, but i did. But this isnt whats bothering me, When i saw this wolf it didnt have white everything, It had blue eyes, a pink nose and a vine around it's neck, has anyone reported that when they saw it?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 pm

The policeman turned around and looked at him almost amazed. "You did? And....pink nose, blue eyes....vine? No I'm almost positive that no one ever reported that, they reported all white..but thats strange. You stopped it? Stopped it?" He rubbed his chin and shook his head. "Its not that I don't believe you but I never heard of anyone stopping that wolf or it not being completely white....but.." He walked up to Geode. "Between you and me, there are scientists and other researchers looking in on the cases to see if anyone can find the wolf or stop it. You my boy are lucky you survived. How you stopped it...I only hope you can figure out and tell me. But I must be going."
He turned and started walking slowly incase Geode said anything.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:18 pm

"If i figure anything out Ill tell you, See you around" He waved bye "And have a good night" He waited till they were gone and shut the door and ran upstairs to find Juliet.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:24 pm

The policeman waved back and hoped to hear from Geode as soon as he could. Juliet was already out of the bathroom as the policeman left, she took off all her clothes so she was stark naked. Juliet listened the whole time in the hall what they were talking about and she knew it very well from what her mother told her, she thought even though she only met Geode, she needed to tell him the truth, because the vine...the rose. It all made sense to her! Geode could destroy the wolf inside her and then she could live a normal life. She started walking down the steps just as Geode got to them.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:22 am

Geode blinked seeing Juliet nekked, "Uh Juliet wanna get some clothes on?" He asked a bit embarassed. This was his first time seeing anyone nekked with himself as the exception, not that he checks himself out in the mirror while hes... THe narrator will shuddup now {XD}
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:10 pm

(....Why does that make me wonder....um is Geode like....ewwwwXD)

Juliet got down the steps so she was standing infront of him. "No." She said in a nice way looking up at him.. "I'm surprised your not red or having...." She paused not wanting to finish. "Anyway, I needed to show you something." (OhhhhhXD)
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next