Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Geode smiled a bit at her comment to the already gone DJ. He followed her through the halls once again admiring how clean the school was. When he saw DJ in the line he listened to Lavender for a second and nodded "Alright Ill see you in a few" Geode went up behind Dj "Hey DJ"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:15 pm

"Hey Geode." DJ smiled turning around, the line was moving quickly, the two lunch ladies were dishing out those tacos like madmans. DJ snagged some then took some fruit. "Whatcha getting Geode?" He asked as he grabbed a banana. "Do you want to be my banana buddy?" He asked as a sort of serious joke. Lavendar was soon greeted by Emma and Luna then Cheria ran up to them. They all looked for Juliet but she didn't come, they waited another minute but all that walked by them was Dason, Juliet's older brother. He didn't seem too cheery but thats how he normally looked.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Geode took tacos and got some fruit "Im getting this and Nah Im good" He laughed a bit. He looked around after getting his lunch "Where do you guys usually sit?" Geode asked he didnt know where he wanted to sit usually he would sit at the most empty table on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:27 pm

"Aww but banana buddies are cool....fine." Dj chuckled. "Oh yeah follow me." He led Geode to a table just one table away from the enterance. He put his stuff down where he normally sat. "So next to me is Emma, then Lavendar, then Cheria, then Dason is usually on the other side." He said pointing to each taken seat. "Say where is everyone?" He turned and saw Dason walk by him and sit down then he watched the girls outside waiting for Juliet. "Hmm." He was about to sit down when Nick was walking by without paying attention and walked into him. "Yo I'm sorry bro." Nick said sincerely and walked by him. "Oh its ok." Dj said right after that. He sat down and looked at Geode. "So how do you like our school?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:36 pm

"What Is a banana buddy?" Geode asked laughing a bit and looking around as DJ lead him to the table. He noticed how close it was to the entrance, "No worries if there's a fire" he joked and sat down down in a seat that was supposed to be empty. "Are they going to wait for Juliet?" Geode asked then looked at Dason "You are that kid i saw with Juliet do you know where she went?" He looked at DJ slightly "Its pretty good here. Although I dont like some of the people here." He said watching Nick walk by.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:40 pm

"Ok...well I honestly have no idea what a banana buddy is but i like saying it!" Dj laughed at that and Geode's joke then nodded. "Yeah they are...but its really getting late we only have a half hour for lunch....and oh Nick? Don't worry about him, he's not that bad of a guy." He looked over at Dason as Geode talked to him. "Yeah?" Dason looked at Geode, his voice was a bit cold. "I don't know where my sister is, I haven't seen her since she went and took care of you this morning so I should be asking you were she was." The girls stopped waiting and walked in after they got their lunches they sat down, Luna and Geode were next to eachother. "Juliet hasn't come to any of her classes and now shes missing lunch? She's so odd..." Luna looked down a bit worried. "Hope shes ok.." She whispered then looked at Geode. "Oh Geode...did you see Levitas? Maybe he can sit with us today.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:55 pm

"I sounds fun to say" Geode laughed a bit and looked at Dason, he could tell he was a bit cold from his voice, he sounded like him when it came wiht new people. "Brrr I think the degrees drop by 10 in here" he said after Dason said that. He looked at the girls "Hey" he smiled a bit then frowned "Still not here?" He listened to Luna "Im worried too and you want LEvitas to sit here? Maybe you can go ask him I see him two tables over"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:00 pm

"It iss!" DJ laughed then turned his attention to Dason who even smiled and laughed a bit. "Good one Geode." He leaned over and gave Geode his hand. "I'm Dason." Luna smiled at the two boys but nodded at Geode. "Yeah still not here...I wonder if she'll be here in yor last class...she has that one with you I think." Once she heard Geode say where Levitas was she stood up and looked over. "Ohh...he's with other people though...Geode will you go up there with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Geode laughed a bit at DJ the smiled at the fact he got DAson to laugh a bit "Good to meet you Dason" Geode shook his hand briefly and sat back down comfortably. He looked over at Luna then at Levitas two tables down and smiled "Alright Luna, just this once" He smiled adn got up. "And Yeah I hope i see her in my last class"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:21 pm

"Awww just once?" Luna said sadly. "Nice to meet you." Dason then him and DJ started talking. Luna got up and grabbed Geode's wrist gently. "Come on lets go!" She pulled him over to Levitas's table and got a bit red when they were there. She looked at Geode hoping he would ask because she was too shy around Levitas and especially infront of anyone that was at his table or around his table. "Umm....L..Levitas?" She looked at Geode and gulped hoping he would finish for her.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Geode smiled "Yes just once" He went with Luna to Levitas who was talking with his friends and laughing about something they stopped seeing Luna.
Levitas looked up at her and smiled a bit "Yes Luna?"
"Well she was wondering if you would like to sit at our table today?" Geode finished for her
Levitas looked at his friends for a second and smiled "Sure" He got up taking his lunch and walked to the table
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Luna nodded and looked at him as he got up. "Uh...but what about your friends? Will they be ok by themeselves?" She turned and waved to them. "Sorry for taking him away from you." She looked at Geode and whispered. "Thank you...I don't think I have the courage to really talk to him.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:33 pm

"Theyll be fine" Levitas smiled "Right boys?"
"Yeah yeahhhh" They said in unison
GEode looked at Luna "Its alrihgt" he smiled
"Hey new kid!" One of the guys said "Come 'ere"
"One sec" Geode went over to the guy who whispered in his ear Geode took a step back from him and smirked "Sorry but no" He went back to the table
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Luna tipped her head. "What was all that about Geode?" She looked over at Levitas. "O..ok...follow me.." She started walking back to the table when she noticed Emma gone. "Hey Cheria where did Emma go?" Cheria looked at her sadly. "They found blood in the gym, Emma was there last period so they took her to see if she knew anything.." She sighed a bit. "Wait...wasn't Juliet supposed to be in the gym first thing?" She stood up very worried, her hands over her mouth. "Oh my...something....something could of happened!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:40 pm

"Blood in the gym?" Geode asked looking at them "MAybe someone should go with her, you never know what could happen." He said looking at Everyone
Levitas looked at Geode "You are bold for a new kid" He smiled "I like it" He looked to Luna "You sound nervous are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:44 pm

"Ok...Geode volunteered! We'll be back with information." Cheria shouted to her table then grabbed Geode's hand and pulled him out of the room. "They'll give you time to eat after we check out the gym ok? Emma should be there.." She started pulling Geode toward the gym. Luna looked at him and blushed. "Um....no...not..ner-vous.." She laughed a bit shakingly. "I'm worried for my friend.." She looked down saying that, she was indeed worried for Juliet but also Emma.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Geode went with Cheria "Alright, Oh and those guys Levitas sits with, Yeah one of them is a perv." He said walking with her "He said he'd give me like 15 bucks to fondle Lavenders 'girls'"

Levitas looked at Luna "Im sure theyll be alright after all this entire group is well strung." He knew it because he had watched them for the past year, they were best friends, and he wanted to become part of this group.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Cheria laughed a bit. "You do know that'll make her boobs bigger right? Plus I'm pretty sure you'd two enjoy it." She laughed more then stopped when they got to the gym. No one was there. "Hmm...They must be in the office.." She looked around. "Oh my.." She pointed down to a small puddle on blood. "Juliet?! Are you here?!" She turned to Geode. "Look around the gym and in the closet, I'mma check the locker rooms." She then ran all the way to the end of the gym and let to go to the locker rooms next door.
"Oh...yeah..." Luna said a bit silently. Lavendar looked over at Levitas. "Heyyyyy Levitas!" She got up and walked over to him then put her hand on the table, her breasts practically out of her shirt like always. "Whatcha doing over here cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Geode blushed a lot when she said he'd enjoy it "Well maybe but that would be sooo inappropriate!" He said then nodded "Alright Meet back here?" He asked before she left. Once she left he went looking around the gym and everywhere else.

Levitas looked up at Lavender and smiled "Hey Lavender, Im over here because your shy friend here asked me to. Oh... one thing... Put a jacket on girl those things are hanging out" He smiled and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Cheria had nodded before she left. In the gym there was another puddle of blood before the closet but it was dried so no one really looked at it. Juliet was sitting down inside the closet, she was breathing a bit deeply and shaking. Her hands were covered in blood from her head. It had a very big opened wound on but it hurt too much to talk or scream even when she heard people by that could help her.
Lavendar rolled her eyes and covered her chest. "Man why does everyone say that?!" "Maybe its because you keep letting them hang out and its disturbing!" Luna shouted at her but Lavendar ust laughed. "Oh commeee on the boys love them!" "Yeah the blind ones." DJ and Dason started laughing at her joke.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Geode looked at the dried blood for a sec before opening the closet and looked at Juliet. "Juliet?" He kneeled down next to her "Are you ok? What happened?" He sounded Genuinely worried about her adn he was, she was one of his friends here at this new school.
Levitas laughed "She has a point you know sometimes boys want more than a big chested lady"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Juliet looked at him almost scared for a moment. She didn't think anyone would come to the closet because it wasn't allowed to be opened today, its mainly why she hid in it. She placed her hand on her head to stop the blood flow then shook her head. "I...don't.." Juliet didn't finish but she didn't remember exactly what happened to her in the first place, all she knew was she was in pain, too much pain to even move properly.
Luna laughed agreeing. "Its true Lavendar!" Lavendar covered her chest a bit sad. "But some guys like it..."
"Yeah the guys that will most likely just want to have sex with you and not even care." Dason said, he definitely wasn';t one of those guys. "Oh and who let you into the conversation?" Dason just chuckled. "You're 'girl's."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Geode looked at her head, it seemed to have a nasty cut there. "Come on, we should get you to the nurse" He gently held out his hand for her. He knew she might be scared right now and he had to move gently so that he didn't make her fear. If something bad had happened someone would go into a defensive state, thats what he was basing it on.

Levitas looked at Lavender "Guys that like them are lusty teenagers" he smiled a bit "But im sure there are those boys that have a great personality and love your 'girls' too, good luck on that one"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Juliet looked at his hand for moment, then up at him. She didn't want the nurse, she wanted to hide, to run away. Something inside her ate her up each day, and it only hurt to try and get someone to understand how she felt. Her mind was going all over the place though, it hurt, the cut. Juliet looked into Geode's eyes though, he wanted to help her, she never saw this in her father before and he was the main source of her pain, the reason she feared a lot of things, even herself. "All.....right.." She gently took his hand and leaned herself up to get out of the closet and when doing that she fell into him like Lavendar would except Juliet did it unintensionally.
"Yeah.." Lavendar said then looked down to Levitas as she sat down next to him. "So tell me Levi what do you like in a girl." Luna laughed a bit looking at DJ. "Well she certainly has persistance!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Geode looked into her eyes when they were like that, it didnt remind him of Lavender at all. He blushed a little looking away "Lets go" He got up and helped her up. He supported her and went to the nurse's office with her, making sure she was ok. He didn't want her to be hurt seriously.

Levitas tipped his head and looked at Lavender "What do i like in a girl?" He smiled a bit "Well if you must know, average boobs for one" He said "Black hair, maybe with blond highlights. Blue eyes. One thing can override all that for me though. The absolute must have for a girl i would like is a good personality."
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next