Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:25 pm

"Sure." Geode smiled and sat next to Juliet's spot, he noticed that she needed something to write with adn dug into his pocket where he had 15 pens and pencils stashed away. "Here" He said handing her a mechanical pencil. He smiled a bit "You can ignore them if you want, i know you are hurt and probably want to be in silence."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Juliet took the mechnincal pencil off him with a smile. "Thanks." She got herself some paper then looked at him. He really understood her, unlike those others. "Thank you a lot...it does hurt a bit.." She held her head for a moment while writing to cover up the wound. The teacher was writing math problems on the board and Juliet was doing them as quickly as she could. "Oh and thank you for letting me stay over...it means a lot."
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Geode nodded at Juliet, "No problem" he said with a slight smile, "What are we learning in this class?" He asked curiously, after all he had just started today, he needed to be up to speed on what they were doing. He didn't know if Juliet knew but he hoped she did, he needed to stay in his mindset of top student.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:32 pm

"Mostly logs...how to calculate log form and equation form." she said as she started doing the problems. The class however went quicker than normal, by the time she was done her last one it was 2:18 and time to leave class. She looked down a bit then pulled out her cellphone. She wasn't a bad kid and rarely had her cellphone on but turned it on to text Dason to bring her over some clothes at Geode's house.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:51 pm

"Logs... right....uh..." He looked at Juliet "What are those?" He said blankly, he had no clue how to do them or even what she was talking about. At his old school he hadn't hardly even gotten to anything, his class was too rowdy to learn anything, the only two students that even had paid attention were him and a kid that sat at the back table with him. A kid that always wore black and khakis with a carhart Jacket. They were friends there.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:58 pm

"Oh.." Juliet stood up as class was over. "Want me to teach it to you later? Its very simple and doesn't involve a lot of math. But class is over now." She said and gave him back his pencil. "Thank you, I love the color of it." Dason stopped by in the classroom and found Juliet and Geode as they were talking. "Hey Juliet I went home after I saw you at the nurse and told Dad, he's kinda mad but he'll cool down when you get back." He brought a duffle bag with her clothes in it. "Here, call me when you want a ride home, do you guys need a ride now or do you two want to take the bus?" Julist smiled and took the bag then looked at Geode, she fixed her a hair a bit, it was long and blonde and to her elbows, it was also in her face at the moment. "Its up to you." She said nicely.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Geode looked at her, "I think that would be good, as i have no clue about them" He said standing up. He looked at his pencil for a second before looking at her and smiling slightly, "You can have it i have a ton of others." He looked at his pocket which still held a multitude of writing utensils." He waved slightly to Dason. He listened to them for the conversation, "We can take the bus, after all i'll have to get used to using it."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Juliet smiled a bit. "Thank you." She put the pencil in her bag then looked at him and tipped her head slightly. "You're ok with taking the bus?" Dason took out his transpass and gave it to Geode. "Here, you need this to get on those buses, Juliet should have hers you can have mine, I get it each week incase she loses it."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:55 pm

"No problem" Geode said. He nodded slightly to the question about the bus, he didn't mind, after all he's not gunna hitch a ride everyday. "Thanks Dason" He said taking the transpass.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Juliet smiled a bit then grabbed Geode's hand. She pulled him outside and pulled him onto the 20 bus. It was a bit crowded but in the back Cheria had saved the seats for them that she normally saved for Juliet and Lavendar. "Hey Juliet wh....ouch." Cheria moved her bookbag so they could sit down and said that a bit worried seeing her cut. "I'm ok." Juliet just replied and moved so Geode could sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Geode followed Juliet to the bus and gulped seeing all the people on it, he didn't feel very comfortable, there were too many people and he reverted back to the 'don't stand out' phase of his life. He shrunk against Juliet and sat next to her trying to make himself not noticed, but most likely drew more attention to himself. "I found Juliet" He said to Cheria kinda uselessly. It was a reaction to what he felt and he couldn't help it. Too many people equals a very Anxious Geode.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Juliet saw him nervous and grabbed his hand. "Geode...its ok...its ok.." She gave him a smile. "If anyone messes with you I got your back." Juliet had a cute voice when she said that, girls were more adorable when they tried acting tough. Cheria laughed. "I see you found her! Good...and she's right Geode we can kick ass! No one will mess with you, relax ok? Its only a bus." She laughed and hugged him standing up from behind him, it made her breasts push into the back of his head as if the hug itself around his neck didn't seem awkward already.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Geode smiled a bit hearing Juliet's voice. She was so cute saying that, he looked at her slightly then cheria huggged him from the back with her breasts practically on his head. It caused him to blush a bit and looked down a bit. He had a feeling that Cheria still liked him alot. After all its only his first day and she already liked him from the start. "Hey cheria, where are the others?" He said getting a hold of his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Cheria laughed a bit. "Oh sorry.." She saw him blush and knew she did that and pulled away. "Oh..." She pointed next to her and Luna was sitting there listening to her ipod. "Lavendar got a ride home today and Emma goes on the bus." She leaned down to his ear. "Sooooo whats up?" She laughed. She looked down to see Geode and Juliet holding hands. *Hmmm nah just friends right? Yeah...Geode's nervous.* "When you get off at?" Cheria asked Geode to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Geode's blush partially faded, "It's ok" He laughed a bit nervously. He thought to himself *Thanks god Lavender isn't on the bus, I don't need a lap dance today.{Oh yes he went thereXD}* "Not much, Juliet is staying over at my house tonight and tomorrow night right?" Geode looked at Juliet for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:41 pm

(LOL) Cheria laughed a bit. "Good to know and shes coming over and staying...you two just met today." She looked at Juliet and 'oohhhh'ed'. "Ohhhh what gotta get the new kids in bed now Juliet?" "Cheria!" Juliet got very red, she was embarassed by that comment. "I'm not a slut ok...Yes I'm going over his house." She nodded to him. "But we're friends ok..? My father doesn't want me home thats all...so I made Geode get stuck with me over the weekend.." She said a bit looking out the window turning her head from Geode.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Geode blushed a bit at Cheria's comment "Nooooo Im just letting her stay over while that healsssssss." He pointed to Juliets wound and looked at Cheria. "Tsk Tsk Tsk sooooo inappropriate Cheriaaaaa" He joked with her and looked ahead. "So whens the bus leave?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm

"Hehe noww." The bus started taking off from school. "And awww....I wonder how that happened. Anyway Geode its not inapropriate! A lot of people go and do it on the weekends take Lavendar for example." She snickered a bit. "Only Joking, Lavendar doesn't want to lose her virginity to a man who only likes her breasts." She turned to Luna and shook her. "Whattt?!" Luna yelled taking her headphones out. "Talkkkk!" Cheria said and sat down. "Oh yeah.." Luna looked over at Geode. "Your advice worked!" "What advice?" "Oh Cheria...just stop while your so far behind."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Geode looked at Cheria for a second, "You know, I hope Lavender does find a guy like that." he said sincerely. "But that was pretty funny" Geode laughed a bit "About the weekend thing." Geode looked over at Luna and smiled, "See? I told you so, you just gotta have the courage, it's kinda like me and having the courage to make friends at MAsT."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Cheria nodded. "Same." Luna nodded. "Yeah thank you...he said he's been wanting to ask me out, I'm so happy...I hope we can be together forever.." "Oh thats only in fairytales..." Cheria rolled her eyes. Luna's eyes started to water. "I want it to though..." Juliet just looked outside waiting for Geode to pull the stop when they needed.

(When's Geode gonna show off his powers?)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:19 pm

{When George arrives or over the weekend maybe XD}

"See? What did i tell you." Geode smiled knowingly, he had seen Levitas checking out Luna when they were in chemistry, so he put things into motion. And it worked out luckily, his assumption was right and they are now goin on a date. "This is our stop" Geode said standing up as the bus stopped and looked to Juliet. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:25 pm

(LOL kk)

"Yeah...thanks again, don't think I would of ever had this without you Geode." Luna smiled saying to make him feel that he did something that majorly helped her, which it did. Juliet nodded and got up. "See you Monday." She said to her friends then watched as the bus stopped and got to the door and walked off. She looked around when they got off. "I don't know where I am....I don't like this..." Juliet said her voice sounded anxious and scared.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Geode smiled wiht a sense of pride and accomplishment when Luna said that. "Its was no problem" He looked at Luna, "If you have any plans over the weekend, have fun" He smiled "You too Cheria" He got off the bus with Juliet.
"Don't worry Ill lead you to my house" he held out his hand for her.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:54 pm

"You too Geode!" Both the girls squealed. "Don't forget to kisssss!" They laughed as Juliet and Geode got off the bus. Juliet looked up at him then took his hand. "Thanks...is it safe around here? Like...I can't really explain my question." Where Juliet lived it was a peaceful and serene place where it rarely had crimes, she wanted to know if Geode had the same, or if she should be watching out for something.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:34 pm

GUyssssss" Geode groaned getting off the bus and blushed a bit before looking back at Juliet and smiling. "Yes it's safe here, my mom never goes into bad neighborhoods let alone live in one. She'd go mad if it were a bad neighborhood." He led her to a moderately big house, it had two floors and was painted blue. "This is my house."
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next