Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:49 pm

{LOL}

Geode looked down at his pants for a sec then looked at Juliet, "Im really professional sometimes." He tried not to check her out to keep the pretense and looked in her eyes "What is it?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Juliet just let out a small laugh as he looked at his pants. "Suree..you boys. But seriously." She calmed her laughing and turned around pulling her hair from her neck to infront of her. The vine around the black ribbon around her neck went into the back of her neck. It was wrapped around her spine and into her heart. You could see some green on her back where her spine was. "Do you see it?"
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Geode looked with wonder at the vine,he had never noticed that before. "Yeah I see it, what is it?" He asked her "Is it a vine?" He gently touched it
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:14 pm

"AH!" Juliet flinched a bit and jumped forward. "Don't touch it!" She turned to him, her hair whipped around to back behind her. "Its a vine...a vine." She calmed down standing straight. She puted her hand on the ribbon, she lined her fingers around it till she got to the tie and untied it. Juliet didn't want to lose the ribbon so she tied it around one of her wrists. The Rose laid a bit down close to her chest, no longer tied around the ribbon. It was carried from vines on both sides of her neck looking like a necklace.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Geode quickly pulled his hand back seeing her flinch and turn around. "Sorry" He said sounding sincere. He looked at the rose, "This just ain't natural." He said amazed, he hadn't seen anything like this before. Wait, he had seen something like this before seven years ago. "Wait, Vine, blue eyes" He looked at her "Are you that wolf i saw seven years ago?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Juliet gripped the rose in her hand as he figured it out and nodded slightly biting her lip. "Yes.." She faced down and closed her eyes. "I killed them, I killed everyone Geode!" She was on the verge of bursting out in tears. "I didn't choose this fate! It was given to me..and I can't control it!" She slowly opene dher eyes as she sniffled a bit and gasped as if out of breathe. "I knew me and you met before when I heard you talking to the police...your eyes" She stll wasn't looking at him. "Something about them....stopped me."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:35 pm

"Calm down" Geode said thinking of what to say, all of this was a shock to him. Standing right here was the one who attacked him and killed numerous others. She can't control it though, so it not her fault. "Why are you telling me this?" He asked curiously, why would she tell him a secret like this?
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:40 pm

"Because..." Juliet looked up at him. "I need you to do me a favor." She smiled in a sort of sad way and blinked her gorgeous eyes. "You see......you can see me as a wolf...not just all white like others do...that must mean only one thing." She took a dramatic pause. "You are the only one who can kill me."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:49 pm

"The only one that can kill you?" Geode asked looking at her with a bit wide eyes, "What do you mean by kill you?" He asked, it was a very odd thing to say to him. "I mean Im not a killer I can hardly hurt a fly." He said honestly
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 pm

"You don't get it! You don't get it!" She thrashed her arms down and walked in a circle like she was pacing. "It won't end!!" She looked over at him. "Geode! I killed people since I was a baby! Since I was only two!" She walked to him and grabbed him by his arms and shook him. "You can end it! You can end all the pain, you can finally give closure to every family whose member I destroyed! Geode...don't you see what you can do? You could be the greatest legend ever....the one who defeated the white wolf..." Juliet took her hands off him and put them by her side. "You can end all my pain too." They way she said the last sentence it sounded like she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:04 pm

"Juliet... I get it ok? You feel guilt and remorse everytime you kill someone unintentionally because of the wolf but, this is a bit much to ask me... I dont even know how to kill you if i wanted to, I dont even remember how i fended your wolf form off seven years ago." He looked down a bit, "You want it though dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Juliet looked down rubbing her arm. "Wouldn't you?" She looked up at him asking him truthfully. "Imagine...you are the reason your mothers dead, your father abuses you and every now and then you turn into a wolf that can kill and will kill anyone even your best friend. The point is Geode, I don't want to die but I know the world will be a better place if I do." She started crying. "And I don't know how either but I need you to kill me somehow! Anyhow!"

(I know the real way to kill her hahahaXD I need my chinese)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:19 pm

{Chinesssssssse}

"Yeah I would" Geode said looking down a bit, "But Juliet maybe there is another way to remove the curse? We can look into It I can do research on the subject, even legends have their origins, if we find the origin of your legend we might be able to lift this curse or whatever it is."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:24 pm

(I knowwwwwXD Eeeeee!)

Juliet shook her head. "So far there isn't anything I know of...but maybe you could look it up if you wanted. Maybe....you could even take me to them." She paused for a second. "Hey...Geode.." Slowly she got closer to him and hugged him tightly and started cryong on his chest. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:44 pm

{XD}

"Ill look it up." Geode nodded slightly, he would look up the legend again and trace it back to its origin, it has to be somewhere. He was a bit shocked that Juliet hugged him while she was nekked *dont get a boner dont get a bonerrrr controlllll yourrrr privates!{XD}* He kept thinking as he hugged back
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:55 pm

(LOL Thats not gonna work with every boyyyyyXD)

Juliet nodded as he talked but pulled him even closer in the hug not caring that she was nekked. She kept crying a bit but even just standing there with someone who understood her made her feel so much better. She kept holding onto him. "My dad...he's been trying to get rid of me for years...since I was born."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:11 pm

{LOL its hardly working with GeodexD}

Geode blushed a bit and set his head on her shoulder, "Dont worry Im here" He said reassuringly, "I'll help you through" He kept holding her, "We will find a way to get through this."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:25 pm

(LOL "Geode whats that in your pocket?" "I don't have a pocket..." "O.O" XDD)

Juliet blushed a lot as he laid his head on her shoulder and held onto her. Geode, she knew he was one of the only people who cared for her. Juliet sniffled a bit starting to cry more. "Thank you... so much." She moved on of her hands to his head and gently touched his hair then held him like that to her. She kept thinking about him for a second, what did make her run to him and tell him the truth? What made him not go crazy and run away after he found out? She was falling in love with him and as much as she really wanted to, she couldn't. Geode might not even like her and even if they did he might die from her or if he doesn't help her with the curse, the world will never be in peace.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:52 pm

{LOL!}

Geode was thinking during the hug, what if he couldnt find a cure for Juliet, would hehave the heart to put her out of her misery? He dont think he could at all. Why did she tell him the truth though, it had to be more than her hearing him talk to the policeman. "We should probably sleep." Geode said after a 10 minute hug.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:58 pm

(XD Aweseommmeee)

Juliet just held onto him but shook her head. "Please don't. I'm scared to be alone." she gulped a bit but let him go. "I don't want to wake up and you be gone Geode." She sounded a bit desperate, she really didn't want to be alone that night any longer.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:14 pm

"I won't leave you alone, lets go to my room we can stay in there all night, maybe I can find something on your condition" He said leading her up to his room.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:16 pm

"Alright.." She said holding onto to his arm and followed him. "Do you mind if I'm nekked all night? Cause...I kinda feel better about it." She laughed a bit blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Geode laughed a bit "Did you seriously say nekked?" He smiled and looked at her "I dont mind, just dont expect em to not check you out five times an hour" He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Juliet laughed a bit. "Yeahhhhh...George made me!" She smiled a bit at him. "I don't mind it really as long as your not exrect each time hahaha."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Geode laughed a bit "George made me think it too" He looked down at his pants again just in case, "I think ill be go-" he hunched over for a second then stood straight "My room?"
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next