Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:09 pm

While Juliet was taking a shower, geode went to his room and got on his desktop computer. He was just browsing the internet for a little bit, looking up urban legends of Philly, getting maple story and Luna Online to pop up at the same time, a trick he learn made leveling faster for both the games since he could do two at one time. But he was wiped, it didnt take long for him to pass out with his head laying on the desk and his door still slightly ajar.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 pm

(LO! I miss that, maybe I can redownload it in the summer)

Juliet looked around, not seeing him she breathed a sigh of relief. "Good, I can't-" She held her head dropping her bag, the rose fell out of the ribbon, it didn't do a good job of holding it and Juliet just putting it there to keep it attached only made it a bit worse. She fell to her knees right on the bed she and Geode made for her. She started screaming blood curling as white wolf ears sprung up on her head, she grew a long white tail. She moved her hands down so was holding her shoulders, her nails started growing more and she dug her nails into herself, drawing blood and having it drop to the floor.
Juliet didn't want Geode to see, or for anything to happen to him, he was a good friend to her. She got up almost unable to control this and struggled to the door. First she even clawed it, trying to get to the handle then with leaving a blood handprint she opened the door and outside.
Her arms and legs started changing and her back started curling, she was turning slowly into a wolf. Soon as her final scream came out, her mouth turned into a muzzle. She howled and fell for a moment. Her body was no longer human but a white wolf's body. A small blood trail followed her as she stood up. Her eyes, her body, her mind and heart were not hers. She was being controlled by an urban legend.
Juliet began running. She stuck her nose up and sniffed the air, besides her own blood, she could smell a lot of people near. It was still pretty early, around 8 and no one had been around when she transformed, it felt slow but came out so quick like a couple seconds. Finally her white nose caught a scent. She barked then ran, ran only a bit away from Geode's house.
"Hey puppy.." A little girl only about 7 said, she was holding her father's hand as they were walking toward Juliet. Juliet however was slowly approaching them, her teeth ready to be bared and she only felt the need to kill both. As She got closer the child screamed and blood was spilled everywhere, it left crying.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:40 pm

{XD I cant run it on mah comp its too slowww>.<{}

Geode jolted awake falling out of his chair hearing Juliet's first scream. He was groggy and couldn't see straight, he would guess what was running his body right now was a half-assed dose of adrenaline that activated when he jolted awake. He steadily got up and walked towards the light switch, he flipped it on but the light bulb blew on him making him flinch, "Great," he muttered. It had creeped him out quite a bit and what he heard when he exited the room into the hallway made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. There was something clawing the front door. He froze in his tracks remembering what happened when he was ten, a white wolf with a pink nose and a vine attacked him, but his baby sitter protected him.
He don't remember what happened but somehow he got it to leave and his baby sitter was barely alive. Could this be that? Maybe it isn't after all i has been years since hes been here. He heard another scream followed by a howl that made him rigid, he was shaking, he feared this mysterious thing but... Juliet had screamed that meant she was in trouble, or worse.
He ran and grabbed some paper and quickly stuffed it in his pocket, ten peices for god knows what reason. He ran down stairs and saw it, blood, a trail of it and on the front door was a bloody print. It was open too. He ran following the trail of blood looking for Juliet. He stopped where he thought the blood stopped and looked around. *What's going on* He thought with a face then heard another scream, it had been a little girl, he quickly ran to where he had heard the scream.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:53 pm

(AWWW! And OMG I flinch too when the bulb bursts! Its scaryXD)

A dead man laid in a pool of blood, thats where the blood Geode following ended. A little girl with black hair, wearing the cutest dress laid barely alive beside her father. She was gasping for breathe but couldn't move, her arms and legs had been bitten recklessly but the child survived somehow. The father was clawed and bitten to death, his neck suffered all the damage and so did his arms. He was protecting his child the whole time and she didn't look as if she would make it.
Upon the ground all around them laid prints, bloody wolf prints. They kept going till there was a corner behind a house. The tracks seemed to turn with that path. From behind the house there was a loud frightening howl and then silence.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:08 pm

{Lol especially at night xD}

Geodes eyes widened at the sight he saw when he got to the source of the final scream. He hadn't ever seen dead people before and now he saw two, wait... the girl was still breathing. He ran to the girl and looked at her. She wasn't in the best shape but she was okay for the moment.
He got out his cell phone and dialed 911 shakily he quickly got an ambulance to come over to where they were. While he was waiting a howl that scared him half to death came from behind a house and stood up. "I'll be right back, hold on." He said to the girl incase she could hear him and then ran to the source of the howl.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:32 pm

(Noo the scariest time it happened was when I was in the shower...at NIGHTXD)

The little girl could barely see anything but she heard him and the ambulance. When they came they picked her up and put her in the back as fast as they could. They came just shortly after Geode left the girl for a moment. She was put on a respirator and taken to the hospital while the father was covered with a tarp.
Juliet laid behind the house where the howl was heard. She was soaked in the blood of her victims and the claw marks on her shoulders that she gave herself bled a bit more. She was laying down much like the dead father was, almost breathless but she was alive and out cold for a bit. Her white dress and golden blonde hair were stained from the blood and the rose around her neck was there again, like it never came off. Little spots of blood on it but nothing compared to the rest.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Geode kneeled by Juliet and lifted her up. "Juliet? Are you alright?" He saw the claw marks and the blood on her. He assumed that she was attacked with the other two people and looked back as the ambulance drew close. "Juliet we need to go to the hospital, do you want to go?" He asked, he remembered how she looked when he mentioned the government so he had to ask about the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:43 pm

(No funneh? Well you'd be screaming!)

'Juliet? Are you alright?' *What...?* In her mind she could hear him talking to her, but who was he? She was so lost that it took her a moment to piece it together. *Geode..?* She groaned low and blinked a bit then opened her eyes half way. She could feel him lifting her up. There was something about him, she liked being close to him. Juliet heard his question and looked up the best she could with half open eyes at him. "No..." She shook her head weakly. "I'm fine. What..happened?" Just then she got the rest of her feelings back and blood was all over her hands and body, she soon knew what happened but was scared to know who it happened to.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:58 pm

{LOL No i wouldnt Id be all like "OMG!" *Grabs weapon* XD}

Geode looked at her and nodded "Ill get you back to my house then, I have to go check on that little girl in the hospital and see if shes alright." Geode said like a good samiritan, thats just how he was most the time." He snuck Juliet back to his place then did a quick clean-up of the blood decidingto do that rest later. "Im going to the hospital I should be back soon" He said going out the door.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:05 pm

(LOL! It was so scary, like there were Nooo lights!XD And I was singing too so awkwarddd)

Juliet watched as he snuck her back in. "Little girl..?" She gulped a bit. Juliet was laying down where Geode helped her, whether it was the couch or her made bed. She looked at him weakly. "Someone was hurt..." She said quietly to herself then she got up shaking a bit. "Geode...wait...don't go..please don't go!" Her eyes started to tear up. She closed her eyes for a moment and saw everything happen in her mind. *I did that...I killed him!* She started covering her eyes and crying. "Don't go....they'll get me! Get me!" She was referring to the government but since Geode saw the trail and heard the howls it could easily been confused with her being afraid of the wolf or wolves who attacked the people.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:09 pm

{LOL XD}

"Yeah little girl" He looked back at Juliet, she looked like she hadbeen a bit traumatized. He stopped going out the door when he heard her cries. She must be referring to the wolf or wolves. he went back to her side and comforted her, "Don't worry they wont get you"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Juliet watched him come over, she felt much better when he comforted her but it wouldn't last forever she knew in her mind. After all the years that happened the only person who ever hugged Juliet after something tragic was her mother, but being dead for years, Geode was the only one she could turn to. Even though she felt bad about th child, she knew somehow she would live but she couldn't be alone, not now....she knew she hurt people and she knew someday someone would find out it was her, then Geode might not be there. Juliet practically put herself onto Geode's chest as he was beside her. "They will...they will." She sniffled a bit trying to stop the tears. She put her hands on his shoulders and held onto him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Geode held onto her still comforting her. He didn't like seeing her like this, it hurt him for some reason. He still believed that she thought the wolves would get her. "It's Ok Juliet I wont let them, Its alright" He said in almost a whisper, he would check on that girl tomorrow for now though, Juliet needed him.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Juliet sniffled a bit hearing him, he hadn't moved and kept holding her. That feeling was new to her, never had she had someone so much by her side, she usually cried to herself. Juliet looked up at him with her sad eyes into his. They could kill her, or thats what she felt when she saw them, but she couldn't turn away.
"How..? How could you protect me from them? Geode...they'll go through you. I can't have you-" She stopped a bit and looked down. "I don't want you to end up...*gulp* dead." She stayed by him and rested her head on his upper chest thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:17 pm

"I survvied 17 years of my life, Im not going to be easy to kill" He said confidently. "After all I think Im special in a way that makes me almost impossible to kill" He didn't know what she was talking about and was pretty much bluffing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Juliet stayed looking down. "I'm not sure what your talking about....but I can't die." She said a matter of fact like. "And you are special, I just don't know what your getting to right now...."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:08 pm

"I have a knack of not making sense" Geode said and laughed a bit "How bout we get to bed? Im sure you are tired after getting attacked"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Juliet stayed quiet, her eyes just seemed to die and she turned her head away and stared at the ground. She was a bit lost in thought then shook her head. "I am tired. But they'll come." Her voice seemed strong for the first time since the attack. "Geode." She paused a bit not even sure how to ask. Juliet didn't want to be alone tonight, she liked being around him. "Could I sleep with you in your room? I'd feel safer there.." Even though Juliet meant from the government, she hoped Geode thought something else or atleast wouldn't ask her. "I'm sorry about my last comment. I didn't mean to be mean."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Geode looked at her for a second, "Alright, I can arrange that" He said referring to her question. "Lets go up to my room." He held out his hand for her, "will you be ok?" He asked while he did. She seemed a little dead inside tonight.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Juliet stared down for a bit longer, she heard him and all but was still thinking. After a minute or two she finally shook her head then gently took his hand and stood up. "Thank you." Juliet knew she was never attacked and it was eating her up inside. How would Geode feel if she was the killer? How would he act if he knew a killer wolf was in his house? When Juliet was thinking she kept thinking about Geode's eyes, how she saw them before or think she did. "I...wish I could tell you whats wrong.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Geode let her into his room and took her to the bed, "You can sleep here tonight" He said then sat down at the computer desk which was right by the bed. "You going to be ok?" He didnt here what she had said a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Juliet looked around his room for a bit then sat on his bed as he took her to it. She looked up and watched him sit on the computer chair. "No..Geode this is your bed, I'm fine with the floor. And I just told you..." She sighed a bit realizing he didn't hear her. "I wish I could tell you whats wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:56 pm

"No Ill be fine here, besides you need rest." He said then looked at her "What do you mean?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Juliet nodded slowly as he said she needed the rest, she did, her body was exhausted from the transformation and everything she did. It took so much from her. "I mean its a s-" Banging was heard on Geode's front door, the police were there and the sirens could be heard. Juliet's eyes went wide when she realized she was covered in blood still, it was just dry, her now red clothes and her blood stained blonde hair. She gulped a bit. "So..someone....s...there.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:16 pm

"Stay here" Geode said adn went downstairs to the door and opened it."May I help you officer?"
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next