Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Geode stopped seeing Juliet, "Is she ok? If shes ok you can try but if shes not im taking her and we are out of here" He said looking at Mr. Knight.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Mr. Knight looked at him. "You can't take her from me Geode. She belongs to me you understand." He stuck the needle in her and drew as much blood as he could. "I'll tell her you didn't want her around anymore and thats why shes a lab rat again. Now go and I will work on what you want so badly."
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:11 pm

"Im not leaving her here. you can work on what I want while Im staying with her. And secondly you can't own a human being its against the law." Geode said he was starting to think that Mr. Knight was more like the other doctor than he let on. "She's not a lab rat and i swear to god if you treat her as such it will be your last action in this world before your trip to hell"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:14 pm

He turned around and slapped Geode hard across the face. "Sorry but you said you wanted to be a kid badly right? More than anything. And I made her Geode, I own her and I gave her away, now that shes back I can use her powers to help me." He turned and pulled the needle out of her body. "So get, and if I find out what you need, I'll contact you." He paused. "I'm no one's enemy Geode....some sacrifices have to be made and I'm the one who helps make dreams come true."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Geodes head went the direction the slap was going and he winced, angering him would not be the best idea. He was trying to make sense of Mr. Knight now. He says he isn't anyones enemy yet... why did he feel like he was his enemy right now? He didn't want to leave Juliet there, even if it was the most selfish thing ever to sacrifice others' dreams to save this one girl he didn't care. He wasn't going to be defeated that easily. "Made her eh? So what are you saying that your her father?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Mr Knight kind of laughed at Geode. He nodded. "I am her father but this child of mine hasn't been in my life since she was born. Why should she matter now? Its not like shes anything important." He walked over to a table and grabbed a hammer. "Back up, this can get messy." He raised the hammed high above her head.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Geode's eyes darkened with murderous intent as soon as he saw that hammer. Chains appeared around juliet protecting her from any harm he could possibly do to her and he started calmly walking towards Mr.Knight his eyes darker than the night he killed the ten people in a circle, darker that when he was a Masquerade too. "Dont you dare."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Mr. Knight saw the chains and backed up a bit. "I thought you wanted this kid! ITs what YOU wanted!" He growled a bit. "Put the chains away, we can all be friends here, now put the chains down or I'll hit you with the hammer!" He swung hard to try and hit Geode in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:42 pm

A chain grabbed the hammer and threw it against a wall embedding it in the wall. "Don't test me" he said darkly. He looked at Juliet lovingly, "No one hurts her. Not now, not ever, not for any reason."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Mr. Knight shook his head almost in laughter as the hammer was taken from him. "You in love with my daughter? Its so sad, why love a monster Geode? Theres no reason, but you are different from her and I want to help you get better." He turned to Juliet but the chains were protecting her. "You are trying me kid, do not make an enemy out of me...release my daughter from your chains and I will give you everything you ever wanted. It only takes one life Geode. Her life."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 pm

"She's not a monster, those who see it fit to experiment on her, those who call her a monster, those who GAVE HER AWAY." Geodes chains started wrapping up Mr. Knights legs "THOSE people are the monsters, THOSE people dont deserve to live, THOSE people are the ones that should have never existed."His chains wrapped around him fast and he slammed Mr. Knight against a wall. "I will NOT be bribed with false promises either. and even if they were real I will not have you take an innocent person's life. His eyes were glowing now, hatred burned in them for all the people who dare hurt Juliet or any other one of the experiments.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Mr. Knight screamed at the chains and as he was slammed against the wall his head started bleeding. He growled a bit trying to defend himself but couldn't. "Don't do this Geode...if you love her, why take her father away huh? So what...I would of took my own daughters life to help another....whats so wrong with that? If you were a kid again you couldn't love her anyway." He tried pulling off the chains. "Now get away you poor excuse for a human being!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Geode pulled Mr. Knight in close to him, "Poor excuse for a human being? Thats funny because as I remember it, it was people like you who made me this way!" He pulled his arm back, "You are a poor excuse for a father, and who cares?! I still would have cared for her" Geode said growling, He started to send the chains for a wall but a hilt of a sword hit him over the head knocking him out. Mr. Knight dropped safely to the ground.
Sepulchure stood there looking a bit stoic, he looked at Geode crumpled on the ground knocked out, "He needs to pay more attention to his surroundings." He chuckled and looked at Juliet who was still protected by the chains, "Thats interesting."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Mr Knight was shaking by the time but smiled as Geode was hit and he was safetly put down, he looked at Sepulchure. "Thanks Entity." He looked over at Juliet. "That is strange...why would his chains still be around her and not me?" He grabbed Geode and picked him up in his arms. "I have an idea for him...." He looked at Selpulchure. "Get the chains off the girl, I'm going to make this fun for the both of them." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Sepulchure nodded "No problem Mr. Knight." He said taking his sword out he cut the chains without harming Juliet and they fell to the sides of the table. "I cant wait to see what you got in store for these two." He chuckled and waited to see what would happen.
Geode was out cold for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Mr. Knight smiled a bit. "I tried to help him Sel, but he didn't want it." He dragged Geode to a cell and hit him in the arms with the hammer, it didn't break his arms but it currently left him unable to use them. He pulled Juliet in as well and did the same to their legs. "Lets see how them get out of this." He laughed evily. "So want some coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm

"Coffee sounds good right now and you can't have mercy on those who refuse help, you know I bet if you use both their blood the research will move along much much faster." Sepulchure said looking into the cell, "They look pathetic in their." He laughed and went with Mr. Knight.

Geode woke up, his arms were in pain and he couldn't move them, everytime he tried they hurt too much to move. "Whats going on..." he had a splitting headache. "Ughhh"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Mr. Knight laughed and took his out of the room to get them coffee. "I might." He said handing him a cup. "I already both their blood though, when I was healing Geode, I took blood from him. Now all they have to do it get out of that cell...." He started laughing. "One can't walk and the other can't use their arms, this would be so much fun. Watching them struggle."

Juliet woke up just a bit after. Her legs were in so much pain she couldn't move them. "Owww...." She looked over and saw Geode. Immediately she looked down, remembering she attacked him, how could he ever love someone who would attack him and possibly kill him? Juliet sniffled a bit. "You hate me right..? I didn't mean it..." She said not having the courage to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:53 pm

"WHat happens if they get out?" Sepulchure asked sipping his coffee "And if they dont escape are we going to use them to test your results?"

Geode looked at Juliet "It's fine, I'm ok I know you couldnt control it." He looked down "We need to find a way out of here for now." He said looking around "I cant use my arms they hurt too much to move, how bout you? Are you good on strength?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 pm

"I want them to get out." He said. "I need to see how they would do it, we can recapture them later and use them, for now, I'm going to enjoy the show, since I already have the blood I need to start step one."

Juliet nodded. "But my legs..I can't move them Geode.." She looked down. "I....I wish that...you were free Geode..." She gulped and tried to get more air in her lungs. "I heard what you were saying about me...and that you protected me Geode. I'm so grateful and I love you but you don't want me, you want another girl who can steal your heart and not kill you....I'll stay here Geode." She smiled bravely. "I'll stay here, don't worry if I die but if I can get you out of here safetly...I would never regret it."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Sepulchure laughed a bit "True" He waited for what would happen.

"I don't think I can escape without you and its not just because Im without my arms. Because I don't want to escape without you, I love you and Im not leaving you here" He stood up and kneeled down "Get on my back using your arms."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Mr. Knight nodded and waited to watch.

Juliet looked at him and her eyes welled up with tears. "Thank you..." She wanted to just hug and kiss him and tell him how much she loved him but they needed to escape first. "Alright.." She wrapped her arms around his neck gently not to squeeze him. "How is this going to work?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:26 am

"I dont quite know yet" He said, "Maybe if we combine our powers we can get rid of the bars and get out of here" He said "Thing you can control those powers long enough?" He asked looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:31 am

Juliet nodded. "Yeah I think I can...I can try to cut or melt the bars...what about you?" She looked at the bars and slashes started going at them but were only half cutting them.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:44 am

Geode powered up the slashed with fire to help out, "Combination powers are always more useful" Geode smiled at her "If you keep your slashes up i can power them with fire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next