Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Laguna/Lance did stuff if Rachel's willing

"Awwww...you're no fun!"

"Yeah. Well wherever we are we need to work out a game plan"

Hale kissed her
"Just the way I like it"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:22 pm

{XD} Geode's eyes widened and he held his stomach as blood flowed out of the wound. He looked at Juliet a bit confused, did she lose control of her powers? He fell to his knees and his vision started to narrow until he had tunnel vision. He was struggling to stay awake, he had to think just to breathe. He had to ignore the pain.

Dean went faster adn rouger

"I am so! Just noooo 4th wall breaking"

"Game plan for what?"

Miranda blushed and kissed back
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Hey Lance is the one thats mean ookkkk?

Juliet shook her head. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it.." She looked down at her hands, her mind was spinning and she could barely even think. "I didn't...." Juliet knew Geode would survive with the wound but if she helped him she might only make it worse. "Forgive me.." She turned and ran off in tears.

Julie started clawing and pulling his body more on her and moaned louder for him.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:37 pm

The one that's mean?

"Alright then" he laughed

"For fighting our other halves"

Hale made it French
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:48 pm

"Juliet... wait." He stichhed up his wound with chains to stop the bleeding before passing out from pain and bloodloss.

Dean moaned at the intensity and made it even better

"Maybe Theyll leave us alne?" Lumina suggested

"Sooo what now?"

Miranda made it the best french kiss ever
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Well he didn't believe Amy then called her crazy, personally i think he's right! OMG I want french toast sticks! OMG Hershey park field trip on NHRD! Which means my friends wont be at school.....awww....I'll be alone. In School!

Juliet ran as far as she could feeling guilty. She leaned against a building and slid down looking up. "Geode..I'm sorry.." Tears welled up in her eyes and she couldn't change anything not even love could substain the real monster she was. But around where they where, Juliet and Geode had been watched for a while. A man in black came up to Geode as he saw him laying in a pool of his own blood. He grabbed him and picked him up and carried him away to a once destroyed lab rebuilt. (Oh yeah time for Rachel to be evil!....Time.XD) Juliet was grabbed by her hair and pulled their as well. Geode was laid on a table and his wound was healed for the most part.

Julie moaned at it as well and kept going as much as they could.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:05 pm

O.o...Rachel, you're batsh*t insane sometimes XD
Lance was walking down the street trying to forget the crazy girl

"I doubt it knowing them"

"Ummm...we plot and plan?"

Hale made it better
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Geode gasped waking up, he looked around. He didn't know where he was, he hardly remembered what happened, it was a blur in his mind. Juliet had lost control of her powers but he didn't blame her.

Dean finished a while later

"Why cant we plan and plot?"

"True" Lumina said

Miranda pulled him onto the bed
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Something grabbed Lance's leg and pulled him to the ground.

A man, tall skinny and had short blonde hair with green eyes holding a black cat was sitting next to Geode in a chair. He was petting the cat. "Finally awake huh kid?"

Julie kissed him as they ended.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Lance screamed as he was pulled down

"We could do that"

"So what are we doing?"

Hale smiled and kept kissing
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Who are you? Where am i?" Geode tried to get up

"That was great" Dean said holding her

"WOO!"

"I dont know" Lumina said "I could get to my house from here

Miranda broke it "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Nothing was holding Geode down, he was just laying there free to get up and move. "You're at my lab. You see...I'm not like the one who made you this way, I want to help." He stroked his cat's fur and smirked a bit. "My name is Mr. Knight, Geode, I've been watching you and your half wolf friend for a while...how are you?"

Something kicked the thing away and Lance was free.

Julie held his cheeks gently and was kissing his forehead. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Rain slowly woke up

Lance looked around for the thing that did the kicking

SRai laughed
"Come on then!"

"Yeah, can we go there? That would be good"

"I love you too Miranda"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:30 pm

"Mr. Knight?" Geode asked getting up and rubbing his head "Got a first name? And Ive been better."

"Julie, we should sleep"

"I love you moreee"

"Yes" Lumina said and started walking

"Wheerrrreee?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:33 pm

"Alright Dean.."

"Its classified. And I see, I'm sorry, I tried to heal your wound."

Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:28 am

"Dooooon't!"

Rai walked with her

"I don't knooow"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:14 pm

"Classified? What do you work for the government?"

Dean smiled a bit and kissed her before holding her and pulling thecovers over them.

"Doooooo" Miranda laughed

"Sooo plan and plot?"

"So whyd you save me?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Amy stood over him and rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah....I'm the crazy one!"

Mr. Knight smiled. "Well I work for my own purposes, but yes, what I do is legal. And what I do is close to what you endured. I can reverse what happened to you masquerades and dolls, I can also do more....but what I brought you here for Geode was to see if I could heal you, which worked, but maybe.....do you want to be human again?"

Julie held onto him and kissed him then laid with him under the covers. "Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Lance stood up and looked at Amy curiously
"Oh look, it's the crazy girl...thanks for saving me"

"It's equal then" Hale laughed

"Yes, what should we plan and plot first? How to rule the world?"

"Felt like it" he said nonchalantly
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm

"Goodnight" Dean smiled and fell asleep.

Geode looked at Mr. Knight, that guy didn't know how tempting that offer was, he didn't know how much he has wanted that since he was five. Now he has the chance to be normal again... but for what? His family had probably long forgot about him and his sister miranda over the years they were gone. "It's a tempting offer doc, but its not going to get my childhood back unless you have a machine for that too."

"Yesh Equal!" Miranda giggled

"Nah we ned to kill our good counterparts theyd get in the way." Elumina said

"Felt like it eh?" She laughed a bit "Riiight"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Mr. Knight stood up. "Well thats alright Geode, you are free to go if you wish, I have some other patients who might want to turn normal. Just need to perfect my medicine is all, if you change your mind come back." He smiled and shook Geode's hand then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:42 pm

"Wait" Geode said and followed him "Do you have something that can make me a child again?" He asked walking with him, "Thats how badly i want my childhood back" Geode said. "I would do almost anything."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Mr. Knight shook his head. "Nothing yet my son, I'm sorry. But if you want I can work on something like that, now a days anything is possible." He smiled at Geode. "Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:49 pm

"Yes thats alright, also how many other patients do you have?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 pm

"Well my colleagues are handling a couple others but I have a special one on my hands, much like you are Geode." He walked into a room where Juliet laid on a silver table, her head was beaten a bit and she wasn't awake. "I'm thinking we can use her to test out what you want. You ok with that? If you get sick off of blood you might want to turn around." He said pulling out a needle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next