Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:30 pm

"Incest? Incest is disgusting little girl! It should be punishable, so that's what I'll do, I'll take matters into my own hands...I was in love once too you know...with my sister...my parents tried to have me sectioned until i cane to my senses and realised what a disgusting act it is, so for committing it...and even worse...having sex with each other, you'll pay with your lives!!!"

"Because it's fun? Cause I'm bored? Or maybe I have ulterior motives? You'll never know...now we can make this easy or we can make this hard, it's your choice...I do hope you make it hard though, I love a challenge me..."
He summoned his sword and swung it about a little then took steps towards Lumina with a hungry look in his eyes

"Are you alright now? What was the nightmare?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:46 pm

DEan heard her come down but didnt see her as he was putting the waffles on plates "Sis Breakfast is done" he said turning around, he now noticed her gait. It looked controlled "Sis?"

"I will" Geode said "Ill get her something amazing" He already had something in mind. Deep in a store in the mall he would find a crystal figurine of a rose, highly fragile but very eye catching. thats what he wanted to get for her.

Lumina growled and took a step back putting her phone to her ear

"So many needles... the Creator.... H-he had Geode!"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Riley got up and growled. "We can do whatever we want its not disgusting!"

"Well...lets go get it then." Dason said and took Geode to wherever he needed to go to get her gift.

Julie looked up at him with glowing red eyes with some of her blue in them. She put her hand back and reached into her back pocket and slid out the gun. She put it by her side and stared at Dean coldly. She wasn't herself and she didn't look like herself.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:57 pm

He held out the gun
"I say it is and I say you should pay for your crimes slut"

Shadow Rai laughed
"Really? That? Again?"
He held his fingers up
"Need I remind you what happened the last time?"

"What? Your brother...is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:41 pm

"Ju..lie?" Dean took a step back

Goede went into a sculpture shop

Lumina growled and ran down the steet

"I dont know"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Julie just stared at him contolled-liked snd raised the gun to him.

Daosn waiting for him.

Riley growled. "I am npt a slut!"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:29 am

"SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT" He shouted

Rain leaned up angrily
"Leave...her...alone!"

"Wanna go check up on him just in case?"

Shadow Rai smirked and chased after her
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:08 am

Dean back up "Julie Snap out of it!"

Geode came out of the store holding a beautiful crystal rose carefully in his hand as if the slightest touch could break it.

Miranda nodded

Lumina looked behind her to see where SRai was then sped up
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:11 am

Dason watched him. "Wow...dude that thing is gonna break!"

Julie slowly got a small smirk on her face as she readied the gun to be shot.

Riley growled with angry eyes and slapped him hard across the face.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:22 am

The man growled and held the gun to her stomach
"Wanna die slut?"

Hale nodded and grabbed her, taking her to the car
"You direct" he said revving up the engine

SRai was right on her back
"You can't escape from me"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:08 am

Geode shook his head as it glowed red for a second then was covered in a thin film of orangish red. "Should be fine now" He said.

Dean looked a tthe exit to the kitchen and ran for it

Lumina growled a bit She wasnt going down without a fight she stopped and spun around propelling her fist into SRai's face using the poitn that he was running to her advantage.

"Go to my house"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:11 am

Riley slapped him again. "I'm not afraid of you you big bastard!"

Dason smiled. "Yeah looks....um...pretty stable?" He laughed a bit then looked at the time, even though it seemed like they just got there it had been over 2 hours. "Man that drive must of took long. Lets get ready and go." He said starting to walk back to the exit and the parking lot.

Julie grabbed his arm as he tried to run past her. "Whats the hurry?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:16 am

"You should be"
He pressed the gun harder into her stomach

He growled and slid back then stopped and propelled himself forward at her

Hale drove there as fast as he could
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Geode nodded "Alright lets go" he went out to the van being careful of the rose, even though he kept it safe with the field he put around it it could still be dropped and he didnt want to do that.

"Julie let go snap out of it"

Lumina was hit and fell backwards to the ground the impat knocked the breath out of her.

Miranda got out and went inside seeing Lucy and george on the floor she gasped
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Riley smirked. "Try."

Julie threw him back to the ground and put the gun to his head. "Go ahead....make my day."

Dason nodded and watched as Geode made it carefully to the car, he took the hour long drive back. He parke din the lot and got out. "Lets go!" He said excitedly ready to see if Juliet had awoken yet.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:07 pm

"You should be scared little girl" he growled

Shadow Rai stood over her
"Well well...so it ends, not with a bang but with a whimper..."

Hale ran in after her
"What the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Lumina crawled back "Just leave me alone!" She growled and her eyes glowed a bit unlocking memories from before her life as far as she remembered

"I dont know" Miranda said pulling Lucy and George to the living room

Geode smield and followed him holding the crystal rose.

"Julie!" Dean yelled looking at the gun

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Riley just smiled at him and patted his cheek. "Yeah....MAYBE."

Julie smiled more and was about to pull the trigger but stopped. "De-Dean! Hel..p..." The gun dropped from her hands into his lap and she backed up shaking her head about to collapse from so much fight.

Dason walked in the hall and gasped as he got to the window of her room. He began to smile as he saw the nurse's helping Juliet lean up. She eyes were half open and she was breathing in the air from the respirator as one of the nurses checked her heart rate. "See? You were getting worried for nothing.." He said to Geode then ran into her room.

Lucy groaned a bit and felt her neck as she slowly opened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:21 pm

The man laughed
"You have a death wish don't you?"
His hand tightened around the gun

"N...no...Riley...please...I don't wanna see you get hurt..."
The man laughed and pulled the trigger

Shadow Rai looked at her curious as to what was going on

"Are they alright?" Hale asked
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Dean scrambled up and looked at Julie "Whats going on Julie, what is controling you?" he lookeding into her eye but kept her still.

Geode was filled with hope when he saw Juliet up. He found himself smiling, his heart was repaiared and he ran to her bed side holding the rose "Juliet?" he asked softly.

Luminas hair turned silver and she jumped up "Dont EVER TOUCH ME!" SHe punched him in the face with a strength most couldnt muster.

"I dont know" Mrianda said "George can you hear me?" She laid George on the second couch "No response..." She went to Lucy "Lucy are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Riley gasped a bit then fell to the floor in a puddle of blood.

Lucy looked at Miranda with foggy vision. "y.." She looked at George and didn't see him respond. "Ye..ah...he....ok?"

"A boy....angry.....boy....in...my head.." Julie choked the words out and she couldn't stop from gripping her hair hard and trying to claw her head, Cameron was controlling her and she couldn't make him leave and she could barely control herself.

One of the nurses laughed. "Just got up and already boys are running to you." She moved out of the way so Geode could be by the bedside. "Your normal, just collapsed from the rush thats all." The one taking her heart rate said. She walked away to write things down on the medical board. Juliet took in a breath seeing Dason but as Geode said her name she turned to him and looked right at the rose in his hand, she lifted her hand out and wanted to touch it but recoiled and looked up at Geode with her happy blue eyes and smile. "Hi. You good?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:12 pm

"Ri...Ri...ley...?" Rain asked, his eyes wide with fear
"No...please...please don't be dead..." he said, his voice almost begging and pleading

Shadow Rai stumbled back and stared at her with a 'wtf?!' look

Hale stood over George, checking him over to make sure he was still alive
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:46 pm

"Listen whoever is doign this!" Dean yelled growling "Come out and face me like a man!

Geode smiled a bit hearing Hearing the nurse and looked into Juliet's eyes "Yeah Im good, are you? We had quite an accident..." Geode looked down at the rose and offered it to her "I bought you something while you were asleep."

There was a mechanical whirring coming from George's neck other than that it was nothing.

"I dont know" Miranda said ooking at George
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Riley laughed as blood pooled around her body, she slowly leaned up to show the man she caught the bullet in her hand and it didn't go past that.

Julie's eyes turned back to normal and she fell into Dean's arms holding her head. "Hurts...so much..."

Juliet smiled at his eyes, she never noticed how beautiful they were, to her the red was for strength and the green was for love, any kind of love even just caring. She was taken back out of her thoughts by his voice. "Good, I'm good....and..." She tipped her head and ears a bit to the left. "Ac-cident?" She had no idea where he was coming from. She let it go for a second as he offered the rose to her, her smile grew a bit more and she gently took it from his hands and a blue aura went around it as she smiled into the crystal-like rose. "Its so pretty....very pretty..." She giggled a bit. "Thank you much."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:05 pm

The man and Rain's eyes both widened

"How the hell...you...freak!!!" he yelled and pointed the gun at her head

Hale looked at George curiously
"That's not right..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next