Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:50 pm

"'Dason sweetie'? What the heck are you drinking Miranda?" Dason said after a O.o face.

Julie took it shaking a bit. "I....fine.." She drank it and slammed it down. "Ok no more.." She could feel in in her and started coughing from its taste.

The man just laughed and released Juliet to look at Geode. "Stop it." He pushed the chains off him even though they burned and hurt him he didn't want to give Geode the satisfaction of him getting hurt by them. He quickly ran off though to find the people in his group leaving Juliet and Geode alone.

Riley luaghed a bit kissing back. "I like your touch boyfriend."

Lucy got Tempest home and laid him down on her bed. "Do you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:00 pm

"Good, then I'll double it" he smiled, putting his other hand on the other breast

"Not enough" Hale sighed, grabbing them both as he started walking

Rai jumped down in front of Lumina, staring at Shadow Rai
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:02 pm

"Ok ok no more Little tough for the first drink of your life eh?"

Geode watched him go then ran to juliet freeing her "Are you ok?" He asked looking over her and bandaging her bleeding wounds. "We have to go meet bakc up wiht your other part"

"Water?" Tempest asked

Miranda laughed and went with Hale

Lumina looked blearily at Rai

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:11 pm

As soon as Juliet was free she covered her eyes and cried more, her body hurt so much from all the cuts and the blood didn't seem to stop even after the bandages were on her. She gripped Geode's shirt and shivered from the cold and leaned in to cry on him. "T-Than..." But her sobs stopped her from finishing. Frankie walked out from behind the corner and her white stockings were covered in blood. She looked up at Geode and Juliet and waited a bit.

"Sure." Lucy smiled then left quickly and came back with water.

Riley smiled and started taking her pants off while kissing better.

"A little tough? Its...really..." She stood up but then started trembling and wobbling like she was drunk.

Dason watched them walk away. "Wait....where did Geode go?" He got in his van and started driving around.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:18 pm

The guy smiled as she did and helped by ripping her top clean off

Hale started walking then stopped
"I have no idea where he'll be..."

The two didn't say anything to each other, just stared the other one down
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Geode gently held her rubbing her back, reassuring her that its alright. "Its ok Juliet Im here no one will hurt you ever again" He looked up at Frankie "Hey Come ove rhere" Geode said waving her over.

"Did he like anyone?" Miranda asked

Dean helped her stand straight "Drunk already? "

Temp took a drink

Lumina leaned against the wall
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:45 pm

"I....am...Not.." She held her finger up and took a breathe. "Drunk..." But she staggered even as he held her and almost fell. One person around laughed. "Always happens to a first time drinker."

Riley kept kissing him blushing as he did. "What now boyfriend?"

Juliet clung to him and nodded undrstanding what he was saying but cold and pain kept over taking her as she tried to stop her tears. Frankie walked over to them looking down. "Those other men tried to get me...but they were killed.." She said in more of a shocked tone even though her face was straight and blank. "They...just died.." She bent down by Juliet and as she touched her she became like a ghost and went into her body merging them together.

Lucy stayed by his side as he did. "Let me know if you need anything else."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:11 am

"Well, we could either do it so many times we can't breathe, or go find your brother and kill him"

"You better get out of here..." Rai said not breaking eye contact with Shadow Rai

Hale thought for a moment
"Yeah I think he did mention someone. A girl by the name of 'Riley'"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Geode blinked, that some how reminded him of himself and elijah only both parts of Juliet seemed like they were good guys. He pondered that for only a second before pulling Juliet up. "We should go." He said the words in the nicest way he could and held onto her in case she needed support. He gently led her out of the prison ignoring the dead bodies in the cells and looking strong.

Dean chuckled catching her slightly and helping her stand straight "Lets get you home" he said with an amused tone, "Two shots and you are already drunk, amazing." He said smiling a bit.

"Ok sis" Temp smiled a bit. and snuggled into the covers.

"LEts go find this Riley person then" Miranda siad as-a-matter-of-factly

"I dont think i can move" Lumina said
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Julie pushed him away. "Get off." She said half drunk and leaned over the bar grabbing a bar bottle from the sides and opened it and leaned back drinking it all in one chug.

Juliet held onto him closely, for protection and warmth. She looked at the dead bodies as they walked out and all she thought about was how close she was to death if Geode didn't come. She watched how he walked, confident but in one way she didn't like it, it was like he did this because he had to not that he wanted to. But she wouldn't stray from him, she liked everything about him and it tore her apart that he came all this way for her. She was about to stop dead, her ears went up from their scared positions and she could of sworn she heard Miranda and Hale.

"I like the first option more." She said in a seduced state. "I will destroy my brother later."

Lucy watched as he did and laid beside her bed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:02 pm

"Good" he smiled, tearing off his own clothes
"I never liked that guy anyway. He never knew how good he had it, but you're allllll mine now Riley, and don't you ever forget that"

"Well then don't run away, but don't blame me if you get caught in the cross fire" he said raising his sword which started crackling with energy

Hale took Miranda's hand and started running but stopped inches before he collided into Juliet
"Phew...that was a close one...sorry Miss" he said apologetically
"Come on, we need to find that girl" he said turning to Miranda
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Dean smiled "Thats the spirit!" He said laughing a bit.

"Miranda" Geode said seeing them almost bump into them, "What are you doing here?"
"Helping out Hale here you?"
"Helping Juliet, we have to go find Dason" He pulled Juliet way from them and went looking for Dason

"Sis" Temp said "Can you lay by me?"

Lumina chuckled slightly and stayed on the wall
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Juliet looked at Hale but only looked down when he talked letting her hair cover her eyes. She let herself be pulled by Geode but looked at Miranda, she recongized her barely. "mi...." She stopped and looked at Geode and nodded. "Dason."
Just as she said that a van slowly was driving behind them.

"Yes....I can." Lucy stood up and smiled. "Of course." She took the empty space by him and laid close to him.

Julie threw the bottle down and kept drinking more as she went and grabbed more beer and drank it. She started seeing flashes and screamed collapsing breaking the glass all over.

Riley laughed and kissed more. "This is what he gets for what he did to me."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:07 pm

"Indeed" he smirked
He smoothly broke the kiss and started kissing her chest instead

Hale looked at Juliet as she and Geode ran off thinking he had said something wrong. He pondered it for a moment then started running again remembering how serious the situation was

Rai and Shadow Rai lunged at each other and their swords swift clashed, blow after blow, lighting blasting outwards in random directions with each clash. The blades moved swiftly but they were perfectly matched, each one blocking the others blow, neither landing a strike on the other's flesh
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:57 pm

GEode nodded adn took her on the side walk looking around for DAson "Where is he?"

Miranda went with Hale quikcly

DEan pulled her up "Calm down Julie thats enough" he said

Temp laid close to her

Lumina winced a bit as one almost struck her but watched in interest
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Dason pulled up on the other side of them in the van. "You two need a ride?" He smiled seeing them both ok.

Julie kicked him and started screaming. "Get off me! Raper! Raper!"

Riley laughed a bit then pushed him away. "Noooo! You gotta force it."

Lucy smiled resting her head on his chest. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:15 pm

"Riley likes it rough huh?"
He gently but still with some force pulled her down to the ground
"I'm game" he smirked

Hale stopped and looked around
"I have no idea where we're going...I'll need to call for reinforcements"
He took out his phone and dialled a number

The two kept clashing but neither gained an advantage
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Geode hopped in wiht Juliet "THanks Dason"

"Julie Im your brother i wouldnt ever rape you" Dena said lifting her up

"I love you too Sis"

"Who you calling?"

Lumina looked at her sword and sent it at Shadow Rai
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:12 pm

"Yeah, where do you want me to take you to?" He looked at Juliet. "Um...lets get her a change of clothes...she's bloody all over...do I want to know or will it make me pissed off?" He asked Geode as he started driving back to Geode's house.

Riley only laughed like it was a game. "Yeahh...."

Julie screamed more as he lifted her up. "Off me! Get off me!" She thrashed a bit then stopped to rub her head, her mind had been so impaired she couldn't think and she couldn't see straight either. "Dean?" She asked him getting back to her original self and looked down. "I'm sorry.....its..um...bad getting drunk?"

Lucy smiled. "What kind of love brother?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:20 pm

He smiled and started to kiss her all over, but did it forcefully. There was little love in his kisses, it was almost entirely lust, the opposite of Rain

Shadow Rai growled at the sword impaled his arm
"You'll pay for that...some day soon"
He melted into the shadows and vanished

"An old friend"
Hale called the number

Laguna was sitting by the bed when his phone rang. He picked it up
"Hello?"
"Laguna? Is that you?"
"Yeah, is that you Hale?"
"Yeah, need a small favour..."
"One of your 'breaking the law in an emergancy favours?"
"Yup"
"Name?"
"Riley"
"Any surname?"
"Nope"
"Any other details?"
"I think she has a twin brother named Rain. A Doll"
"Okay, call you back in a few"

They both hung up and Laguna started doing stuff on his phone
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Dean laughed a bit "Getting Drunk is fun unless you are screaming Rape in the middle of a bar"

"Some guys captured her" Geode siad "I confronted them and two of them were killed by Frankie"

Temp smiled "Love Love" he kissed her

Miranda waited for a minute hoping it would be quick

Lumina looked at Rai weakly
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:56 pm

"What? I never screamed rape in the middle of a bar!" Julie said insulted. "Man what kind of moron does that?!"

Riley didn't care how he kissed or what it was full of, she just liked the feeling of it and so far he was much better than Rain.

"I see....good...Frankie? You know what tell me later." Dason drove up to Geode's house. "There, I'll be back tomorrow...I have to see if my dad survived."
Juliet went white hearing that. She gripped Geode's hand so tightly and stared into his eyes with a need.

"I love you that way too." Lucy started kissing back holding him gently by his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:03 pm

The guy smiled and kissed down to her area and started pleasuring her

A minute later Laguna called him back and told him where to go
Hale looked at Miranda
"Come on, we gotta move quickly..."

Rai looked at her for a moment
"You're hardly worth killing..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Geode looked into Juliets eye for a second. "Alright Dason Ill see you" He pulled Juliet into his house. "It will be alright even if he survived... Ill protect you"

"Ill tell you lateR" Dean smiled a bit

TEmp smiled a kissed better

Miranda nodded and went wiht him

"Heh... was that spose ta be a joke?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Riley started kicking him away. "I said stop! I'm not easy."

Julietlooked at his as he spoke and she heard Dason drive away. She nodded and touched her hair a bit, it felt knotted and unclean. She looked at Geode again remembering that when she came up from the cellar he combed her hair. She gulped putting her ears up a bit gaining courage and pulled on his sleeve. "Can you....fix...this?" She kept playing with her hair infront of him.

"Tell me later? But I thought you wanted a drink." She laughed a bit.

Lucykept trying to make it better for him by putting her all into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next