Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:14 pm

"I know, and ill take them out" Geode said

"Cmon Lucy!" Miranda jumped in

Dean chuckled and Carried her all the way tothe nearest bar

Lumina wavered a bit but kept blocking "Give up"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Lucy ran into the car. "Yeah I was hoping you'd include me!"

Julie growled looking away from Dean. "I'm going to kill you tonight."

Riley looked at Rain then down at her wrists which he used to hold down, they were bruised and her body hurt. "I gave you my heart and you just abuse me like a doll...." She got up and ran off about to cry.

She kept shaking her head to Geode and grabbed his arm. "No no! No get hurt.."
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Rain just laughed
"How pathetic..."
He walked out of the door

A figure was watching them in the shadows and followed Riley

"Don't make me laugh"
He kept attacking her viscously

"Of course we will" Hale smiled then drove superfast to the hospital
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Dean chuckled "Is that before or after i get you piss drunk?"

"I wont I promise"

Lumina jumped back a distance

Miranda saw the van with Dason and Temp in it "Over there!"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:39 pm

"Gahh!" Julie pulled out of Dean's arms and looked at him with the most pissed off face ever. "And why do you want me piss drunk?"

Frankie looked down. "Can't.." She got up and walked to the door. "Follow..." Her head was hurting and Juliet and her needed to be back as one again, the only thing different between them was their appearance, it was like the person who took Juliet made her the split half only to throw people off, but once they were back they'd stay back together.

"TEMPPPPPP!!!"
Lucy ran out of thecar when it stopped and ran to Tempest's side. "Temp.."

Riley turned around to the shadow feeling it around. "He...llo?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 pm

A figure stepped out and looked at her
"So...you're Riley huh?"

"I still need to get to the Hospital" Hale said

Shadow Rai just laughed and ran after her, slicing the air with his blade

Lance got back to his house to find it had been completely trashed

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Geode nodded and followed her. He looked aorund for any people as they went into the Jail.,

Temp looked up at Lucy "Sis..."
Miranda looekd at Hale "what do you need to get done here?"

"Becauseeee" Dean said

Lumina jumped over him dodging

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Riley sniffled from crying. "Y-yes...?"

Julie's eyes narrowed. "Tell me or I won't drink anything unless you hold me down and make me drink it."

The only thing around them was cells that held dead prisioners. Screaming and yelling could be heard and Frankie gulped and grabbed Geode's arm for comfort. As she got them closer blood was all around them on the floor and walls. A bit infront of them was a group of people that when Frankie saw them she pulled Geode into cover so they could see and not be seen. There was a woman and three men, one of the men was in a cell where Juliet's wristshad been chained up froma chain that was hanging from the ceiling, she had been denuded and cut all over and bruised. The man had her roughly by the jaw and a knife in this hand. "So ready to submit? All i wanted was one thing....you'll never get anyother man to want you anyway."

Lucy wrapped her arms around Tempest and cried onto his shoulder as if she hadn't seen him in forever. "You're alive....you're alive..." Was all she could repeat.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:48 pm

"Confidential...I'll be back soon"
He kissed her briefly on the lips then ran inside the hospital

As she did Shadow Rai slashed her back

The guy smirked
"Good...see...I'm the guy who turned Rain evil. When that loser fired a bullet at your brother, I put the essence of evil into it, and it worked like a charm turning him over to the darkness"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:45 am

Geode was creeped out by the dead prisoners, who would do something like that? He looked at Frankie for a second before being pulled behind a wall out of the sight of the people. He looked around the corner and let out a low growl. How dare someone treat Juliet like that. "Frankie who are these people?" Chains grew out of his arms while he asked the question, no matter who they were He was going to kill them. It was evident in his voice that he would do harm to these people.

Dean chuckled a bit, this was going to be a fun night. "Because its your 21st birfday perfect time to get drunk!" the joy in his voice was there, maybe he had another motive. "Or Drunk sex could be awesome" Dean said jokingly and kissed her before she said anything about it.

Temp Gently held her "Im alive" he said holding her and running a hand though her hair. "And Im here for you"

Lumina stumbled forward her back cut, she let out a low growl as blood dripped form the wound.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:11 am

(LOL Dean I have the perfect comebackXD)

Riley shook her head. "I don't care, my brother should be able to over come him, me and him are over! Thats what he gets for hurting me."

"Y-" Julie was cut off by his kiss and couldn't deny him, she loved how it felt to kiss him. After kissing back a bit she stopped and whispered. "You're so goddamn lucky that your cute."

Lucy sniffled and smiled a bit as he held her and ran his hand through her hair. "Thank you...I'm here for you too...I love you so much...so much." She leaned up a bit and kissed his cheek.

Frankie gulped hearing his growl and her pink eyes shook. "They're Trackers.." She gulped looking around back at them, the boy was was with Juliet had a pink blade infront of his eye connected to a head piece that gave him informantion on Juliet. She looked at Geode. "They are the ones who get us killed and captured I think..."
The woman in the group sighed. "Lets go she doesn't know anything." She seemed so annoyed with the boys on her team and even started to walk away. "Not yet you can tell shes one of them, she just won't admit it." The man holding Juliet said in reply. "How about you talk and we'll let you go ok? Where is the lab?" Juliet tried to shake her head but he kept it still holding her jaw forward. "Don't know..." She said her voice full of fear. "Don't know? Yes you do you damn freak!" He slapped her across the face releasing her for a second then taking her jaw again.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:18 am

"You don't get it yet do you? I did that so I could be with you! I'll turn you evil and you'll be my dark Queen. But if I had left Rain as good then he would have stopped at nothing to save you, but now he's out of the picture, you're mine"
He looked at her for a moment and smirked. He raised a gun and fired several bullets at her

Shadow Rai smirked
"I have you now little b*tch..."
His sword charged with energy and he went to stab her through the back where the cut was

Hale ran inside the hospital and made his way to a biohazard room. The doors of it were blown off and the nearby Doctors and Nurses were dead
"Crap...this is bad..."
He turned tail and started running back to Miranda
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:32 pm

{Haha Ill bet}
Dean smiled "Yesh I am lucky" he kissed her again and carried her to the bar/

Temp leaned up slightly and hugged ehr a bit weakly.

"Stay right here" Geode said low to Frankie. He was going to stop these people from hurting Juliet anymore. He walked out into the open "Hey!" He said "Touch her again and ill kill your sorry asses" He had a threatening pose all about him. His eyes were full of malice and blood spotted chains hung by his side and he glared at the group surrounding Juliet. "You have three seconds to get away from her"

Lumina fell forward as she was stabbed and coughed up blood
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Two of the three men left looked at Geode and backed up. "He's one of them!" They shouted to the guy with the pink tracer. "You two go! I'll handle him." The two wanted to watch this play out but did as their leader said and walked off.
Juliet's ears raised a bit seeing Geode and her face was filled with so muc relief that this pain would stop and he was here to save her. "You want her?" The man asked Geode almost laughing. He took out a pocket knife that had Juliet's blood on it and held it to her neck ."Come on make my day, I was going to kill her anyway but if you're gonna threaten me, I'm going to threaten her, but if you put your chains away I'll get my information from her and go." The two guys that were leaving the scene passed by Frankie and remembered her leaving Juliet's body. "She's part of that one.." The one whispered to the other.

Julie kissed him until she got to the bar to order a drink and got out of his arms. "What should I get then Dean?"

Lucy held him tight as tears ran down her cheeks. "You ok? What happened to you?"

The bullets hit Riley in the arm and she collapsed screaming and crying.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:50 pm

The guy just laughed as she did
Seconds later a black ooze started seeping out of the bullets trying to take over Riley and turn her evil

"What did I say...you shouldn't dance with someone like me...you're not good enough"

Hale ran to Miranda
"We have a big problem..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Geode froze seeing him hold the dagger to her neck, "Put it down and i make my chains leave." he said "What are you looking for maybe i can tell you. By the way does it even strike you that this girl is innocent and yet you still hurt her?" Geode said simply. "After all it wasnt out choice to be like this we were kidnapped"

"Hmmmm vodka?" Dean smiled

"I got attacked" Temp said "But ill be ok"

Lumina growled a bit and tried to get up

"What happened?" Miranda asked
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Julie shook her head. "Nooooo wayyyyy! Vodka has like 30 percent more alcohol than beer! Its like drinking 3 CASES of beer! Oh hellllllll no!" (I can't believe what i learned in health last week came in usefulxD)

"Chains go first,then I'll lower the knife." He said in a strict voice. "And innocent? This girl has wolf ears, she cut my wrists. She isn't innocent......." He paused for a second. "But she is cute." He turned and looked at her with a look that made her try to pull away but she couldn't. "Alright boy." He didn't take his eyes off of Juliet. "Where is the lab and all your little friends at?"

Riley started coughing and when she saw the black liquid she started gasping but soon her mood changed a bit and she turned away from being her good self.

Lucy nodded starting to cry more and leaned up to kiss his head. Dason looked at Hale. "Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:29 pm

"A few months back I caught a deadly Masquerade...he could infect objects with the essence of evil and if that got into a person's bloodstream it would start to affect them, bring out their dark side...I had him secured in that hospital, but he's escaped..."

The guy smirked as he saw it take effect
"Riley...look at me? This is th3 start of the rest of our lives together, now how about you give your boyfriend a kiss?"

Shadow Rai laughed watching her
"Go on, get up. I'll just beat you down again girlie..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Geodes chains disappeared and he looked at the guy. "The lab is destroyed I did it because all it was, was a place of nightmares for all who were taken and experimented on." he looekd at Juliet

"Yessssss comonnnnn Julie go for the strong onnneeessS"

"What do we do?" Miranda asked

Temp looked at Lucy and held onto her

Lumina got up shakily
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Riley smiled at him and leaned up kissing him on the lips.

"Oh you destroyed it? But that doesn't give me my answers...I asked where is it and where the others are, I know what it did, but it doesn;t give any excuses to hurting an innocent person with no powers." He glared at Geode and slashed Juliet's leg making her scream and start crying more. "Now how about you stop telling me crap and tell me where everyone else is since 'you' destroyed the place and its no longer there."

Dason sighed. "Why would you leave a Masquerade in a hospital!? You're supposed to lock them up!"

"Ok fine but only one!" She took a shot and drank it down in one, she then slammed down the glass. "Ok that was pretttttttehhyyy good."

"Let me take you home brother.." Lucy pulled him so his head rested on her chest. "You need rest.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:17 pm

The guy smirked and kissed back then grabbed her hands and started making the kiss French

"He was locked up, but he was batsh*t insane so he couldn't just be put in a prison. We need to apprehend him"

Shadow Rai looked at her
"I'll give you one shot to give up..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:37 pm

"I cant tell you where the others are. We dont know youll have to accept that" Geode said sternly growling a bit. "Touch her again and you are dead!"

"Seee?" Dean smiled "Another shot over here!"

Temp nodded

"Dasons right on this one, an asylum wouldve worked"

"Never..."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Julie shook her head. "No...I-umI'm fine I don't need another."

"'Touch her again'? Fine." the man laughed and threw the knife down. "I was going to do this anyway." He put one of his arms around her and kissed her. She couldn't do anything to pull away but didn't kiss back either as she didn't even know what he was doing. He then used his free hand and started feeling her up infront of Geode.

"Dason's right on this one? Miranda you make me sound like I'm always wrong thank you."

Lucy kissed his head again and held him close for a bit and when she felt a bit better she pulled him up and started walking him home.

Riley started making it french but also got very fierce with the kissing.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:02 pm

"We can decide when we catch him. We need to move quickly before he does any serious damage"

The guy didn't seem to mind and kissed back in equal measure. He slide hid hand to her stomach and started moving it upward until it was on one of her breasts

"Then die..."
He clenched his blade and spun round to attack her, but before he could a large bolt of lighting slammed down right in front of him. He leapt backwards to avoid it and looked up to a rooftop where Rai was standing
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Lumina was gasping and looked up at the roof

"Dason sweetie, you are wrong half of the time" she laughed a bit then looked at Hale "Right."

Geode felt his anger rise and tried to supress it but it just wasnt possible at this point in time. "DIE!" Chains wrapped around the guy in a flash and started heating up. Geodes eys were a deep red instead of their green adn red.

"Come on Julie dont be a spoil sport" he smiled handing her the shot

Temp Laid in her arms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next