Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:24 pm

He growled angrily at her
"Listen you pathetic whiny b*tch, I'll do whatever the f*ck I want to you and you'll love it"
He lunged at her grabbing her arms and holding them down to the ground

Part way there Hale saw Rain walk by and stopped
"Wait a sec...that's the girls twin brother...maybe he can take us to her"

"No, you're the joke here"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Geode smiled slightly "Of course Jules" He took her inside and upstairs to his room where he had a comb in his top dresser drawer. "Stay still" He starting brushing her hair being careful of the ears on the top of her head.

"You want another drink Julie?" Dean smiled

Temp made it the best he could and held her close

Miranda nodded "Talk to him Ill keep a lookout"

"You wanna fight boy" Lumina growled
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Juliet smiled slightly as they came to his room, she sat down on the bed as he got the comb and combed her hair. "Whats a 'Jules'?" She asked cutely but she was very curious.

Julie laughed. "Ummmm just onnnneeee moreee!"

The evil seemed to be out of Riley and she started screaming and crying trying to push him away. "GET OFF!"

Lucy kissed much more as he held her and she smiled a bit. "You sure your ok Temp? I think your too hurt to relaly be doing anything."
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:28 pm

"MAKE ME" he shouted and tightened his grip on her
"You're mine, now and FOREVER"
He leaned down and forcibly kissed her

Hale nodded and ran over to Rain who ignored him. Hale caught him and grabbed him by the arm
"Hey don't ignore me...your sister is in trouble...Riley? Remember her?"
Rain growled but his eyes widened and the evil started to weaken

Rai just laughed and pushed past her then started to walk down the street
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Geode smiled "Jules, is a shortened version of juliet known only by me" he said combing her hair until it was nice and straight "There we go, what do you think?"

Dean smiled and got her a beer

"Im sure" Temp smiled holding onto her "I could lay like this forever"

"Where are you going? Dont ignore me!" She growled more

"He doesnt seem right" Miranda siad
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Riley soon submitted seeing no way out. "Yes....sir..." She winced at the pain but as he kissed her she kissed him back.

"Oh.." Juliet said then felt her hair, nice and straight again. "Yes thank you...." She looked down for a second, still playing with her hair, liking how Geode made it soft. "Could I...um....have cl.." She looked around as if thinking for the word. "Cl-othes and...something to eat?"

Julie took it off him and started drinking it. "What about you?" She said as she paused for a bit.

Lucy held onto his arms and smiled. "Yeah...me too...I wish we just could.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:52 pm

HE smirked and made it French, forcing his tongue into her mouth and trying to make her enjoy it

"Ri...ley? My...sister...."
The evil weakened enough for Rain to gain control, then he remembered what had happened
"No...Riley!"
Rain started running back to the house. Hale looked at Miranda and followed him

Rai blanked her and carried on walking
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Miranda followed quickly

Geode smiled "Yes, Ill let you borrow some of Mirandas. What would you like to eat?" He asked while leading her to mirandas room

Lumina growled a bit and headed home

"Im 19 remember?" Dean smiled playfully

"just could what?" Temp ased
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:37 pm

"Sooooo?" Julie laughed and drank the rest then fell holding onto Dean. "Ohhhahhh....I want pizza!"

"Thank you." She followed him blushing slightly, she watched as his hair moved as he turned and touched it and put her hand through it. "Um....I...I don't know.."

"Stay together...forever." Lucy said almost sadly. "We'll die one day...one before the other...and that would make the other lonely..."

Riley didn't pull back but gagged a bit and left him as she kissed him normally.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Rain got back to the house and burst the door open
"RIley?! RILEY!"
He saw the guy on top of her. He ran over but the guy leapt up and back and pulled out his gun and aimed it at Rain's head

Hale stood at the door and looked at the guy
"You better not try anything...remember how badly I beat you last time?"

Rai turned a corner and slumped in the alley
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Dean laughed "Now?"

"You like my hair?" Geode smiled

"Thats a dark thought Lucy" TEmpest said "Why would you think that?"

"Thats him?" Miranda asked

Lumina staggered home and laid on her couch

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Juliet pulled away and looked away, her cheeks got pinker. "Its soft.." she went back to playing with her hair.

"I'm sorry Tempest...and its because its going to happen....one day...it could be tomorrow or 70 years from now."

Julie got madly drunk again and overly confused. "Ohh Dean why are you spinning?"

Riley didn't look at Rain, she just sniffled crying a bit and curled up a bit hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Rai got up and went to his own house

He fired a bullet at Rain but Hale summoned an earth shield which took the bullet. Hale charged at him, tackling him through a window

Rain knelt by Riley
"Riley...I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:59 pm

" You can play wiht my hair i dont mind" he smiled and pulled out some clothes "Will these do?"

Temp looked at her "I love you Ill never leave you ever not even death will make me"

Im not spinning sis" dean said "Lets get you home now" he smiled a bit

Miranda ran to the window

Lumina turned normal again and the wound healed "What happened?" she asked herself

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:07 pm

"Yes you are Dean...you're going all wooooo!"

Juliet smiled a bit. "Ok..." She laughed a bit nervous but looked at what he picked out and took a dress from it. "I like this most." She put it on.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Riley slapped him hard in the face then got up and ran to her room.

Lucy looked at him and stared at his eyes as he said it. She smild a bit and kissed his cheek. "Its the same with me. I ador you, love you so much and I will never leave you.....ever."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Rain held his cheek. It wasn't him who had said and done those horrible things...
He ran after her
"Riley! Please...please listen...it wasn't me...it was a darker version of me from the bullets...please...I'm sorry..."

Hale had the guy bound in an Earth Cage
"Let's get him to Dason so he can deal with him"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:27 pm

"What can dason do?" Miranda asked "Cant we just kill him?"

Geode smiled "YOu look beautiful in that"

"I think you are going all wooooooo" Dean laughed and lifted her up

Temp smield and held her close "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:34 pm

"I don't care Rain...you should of been able to fight it. You hurt me it was your body that hurt me not someone else's."

Julie looked up at he ceiling as he lifted her up. "Nooooo! I'm not going woooo, you and that....thats going 'woooooo'."She twirled her finger as she said that. "Its loooooopppppyyyyy!"

Juliet looked up at him and smiled with her sparkling eyes and pink cheeks. "Thank you Geode...you're...so...sweet." She said while thinking but was really taken in by his comment but didn't really know what to say. She pulled her hair behind her ears. "I'm glad you like it on me." She said gently then just stared up at him.

"I love you too...so much." Lucy held him for a while then started kissing him.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:40 pm

"I...I know...I'm so sorry Riley...I'll find some way to make this up to you...so that you'd forgive me...I'm empty without you...I love you no matter what..."

"I guess...but he's still a Human, albeit a despicable one..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Geode looked into Juliet's sparkling blue eyes and smiled; Juliet had an air about her, she was so innocent, something that pretty much no one was after the lab. He gently touched her arm "It looks perfect on you" he smiled "And i think youll look very nice in clothes of that style. We should go clothes shopping for you."

Dean chuckled "Youre drunkkkk" He carried her home

Temp kissed back

"No hes a Masquerade"

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:49 pm

"Get away Rain.....now."

Lucy smiled kissing back more.

Julie kept looking up dizzy. "Oh deannnn it's so spinny!" She was overdrunk.

Juliet blushed a lot just staring at him. He was the only boy she meant that was sweet and actually cared about her. To her he was tough but had a soft side. "Really....?" She said after a while. "I....I would really like that."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:46 pm

"Yeah, but he's still a Human being..."

Rain took a deep breath
"No Riley. I love you. I always will. No matter what. I will do whatever it takes for you to see that"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:45 am

Geode smiled and gently took her hand "Alright lets go" he smiled and took her to the mall "THere are alot of people here but dont worry no one will hurt you" he said before going in with her.

Dean laughed and took her home laying her on the couch

Tempest made it better

"True" Miranda siad
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:59 am

"Leave menalone I hate you!" Riley lockEd the door.

Julie looked at him and grabbed his shirt. "I want more beer!!"

Lucy stopped for a second. "Um Temp..."

Juliet nodded her head and gripped his arm. "You promise?" She asked him looking around at all the people. "I don't like it here....they'll hurt me because of my ears."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:10 am

Rain stood there for a minute, totally silent. He slumped down with his back against her door for support
"I love you...I love you...I love you"
He kept saying it over and over again with a deep sorrow in his voice

"Let's take him to jail...I'll make sure he's properly confined"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next