Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salem Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Salem Town - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:08 pm

{I know XD i was laughing while typing}

Elijah blinked *Look how beautiful she is... I am lucky to be living with her... it would suck if some random person came and swept her off her feet before i made my move...*

"I dont come out much" George said and followed her to her house
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:14 pm

(Haha yeahhhXD And Aww I love his statement, CuteXD)

Juliet walked out of the bathroom holding her clothes. She walked to her room and placed her dress on a hanger and got dressed in new clothes.

"Why not?" Ray asked. "ITs so beautiful.."
She held Safety Pin close as she walked with him to her house.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Rai nodded
"Okay. Thank you. I'm sorry about all of this...really I am. He reached into his bag and lifted out a wrapped loaf of homemade bread and gave it to her
"This should get the smell out...oh and here...if you ever drink it, let me know what I taste like"
He tossed her the vial of his blood and left

"Liviana? Are you feeling alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:21 pm

"I dont know why i dont i just dont" George said looking up. He smiled at Ray "I have to go home will i see you at school?"

Elijah finally found the kitchen after a while but all he was thinking about now was Juliet. He got somehting to eat then sat at the kitchen table
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:23 pm

[Hey George if you want to should we intro our new couple?]
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:27 pm

{OK um Danella was the girls name right?}
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:30 pm

[I don't remember tbh]
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:34 pm

(DANIELLAXDDD)

Liviana was pale white. She looked at Laguna and coughed. "No..."

Ariana ate the bread even thought she strongly disliked bread. She looked at the blood. "I don't need it just yet.."

Juliet got dressed in a very beautiful gothic lolita dress and stockings.
She went downstairs to the kitchen and smiled a bit at him. "I'm glad your eating, and i'm glad you found the kitchen...its hard to in this house."

Ray smiled and nodded. "Definitely."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Rai went to his locker and stopped for a minute and thought then went to class

Laguna went to her
"What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:40 pm

George smiled a bit and went to his house. He went to bed that night smiling which he hasnt done for a while

Elijah nodded and swallowed the bite he was chewing "Yeah it was but i found it" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:42 pm

"I...don't feel well...my stomach hurts...my head is burning.....i know i'm pale..."

Ariana left the room after a while and wrote a note to Rai. She knew his combonation from watching him open it so many times and she placed the note on the wall.
IT explained how her secret can't get out, that she was forced to be a vampire and she doesn't want to be killed for living her life.

"Good.." Juliet got some milk and sat across from him and poured it into a glass, put it back then drank from the glass.
"Oh and the bathroom is upstairs, just so you don't go looking too hard."

Ray smiled as she slept in silk pajama's holding Safety Pin in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Elijah flushed a bit "Got it." he said nervously "Ill remember that"

George went to school the next day with a smile
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Juliet nodded. "Ok." She smiled a bit. "Everything ok? If you worried about the food don't be, i keep everything up to date and i go shopping every friday."

Ray came to school in a beaufitul black lolita dress that had some fake blood stains on it. She had red stockings and a black laced headband in her hair.
She held Safety Pin in her arms and smiled at everyone she saw.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Elijah smiled "OK Ill keep that in mind. and if you ever need help with shopping ill go with"

George saw Ray and smiled a bit. He waved at ehr and went over to her "Nice outfit!" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm

"Heehe..Thanks." Ray smiled at him. "You look nice yourself, and your smiling, i like that.."

Juliet smiled. "Well it is friday, want to help me? You can pick out a couple of things you want."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:44 pm

George smiled more hearing her giggle *So cute...* he thought to himself "I like your outfit too"

Elijah nodded "Yeah ill help" He smiled "Its the least i could do for a such a pretty lady and the one who gave me a home"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Juliet blushed a bit embarassed. "Tha-Thanks...I really could use help..." She grabbed a coat and grabbed his hand. "Lets go." She took him out of the house.

Ray smiled. "Really? I'm glad." She looked around. "Schools so empty when its this early.?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Elijah smiled and got his long sleeve overcoat back on and fastened the front of it back the the way it should be. "Lets go"

George looekd around "I guess they are" He said and laughed a bit
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Ray smiled at him. *Too cute....this feels like a child's crush...nah...much better..* She looked around. "Oh...um.." She turned a bit red as she rubbed the back of her head. "Which is your first class?"

Juliet nodded and led him to the store. She grabbed a cart and went in with him.
"Hmm..." she started thinking of all the stuff she usually got and as she went past them, she put them in the cart.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:09 pm

George smiled a bit seeing her turn red "My first class is history whats yours?" he looked into her eyes a bit

eLijahhelped put all teh things in teh grocery cart. He got a couple things for himself.

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:11 pm

"Um..." Ray looked into his eyes for a bit and was mesmerized. She was able to move them down. "I...I think mine is history too...wait...it is!"

Juliet smiled at his help. "Thanks Elijah.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 pm

George smiled "It looks like we have class together" He then thought *I love working schedules*

Elijah smiled "No problem Juliet"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Juliet smiled and paid for everything. She put them into bags and carried them. "Lets go."

Ray nodded. "Yeah...." *Oh this is going to be great!* She heard the bell and jumped a bit. "Hhaa...time for history!" She held onto Safety Pin, grabbed George's wrist with her free hand and pulled him into class.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Elijah smiled and helped her carry half. *Shes so cute... how could anyone leave her lonely* "OK"

George lauhed and went with smiling *Shes cute when she is happy and in that outfit.* he sat in his seat which was right by rays
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Ray sat next to him and placed Safety Pin on her desk. She stared at Safety Pin a bit.
*I wonder...* She looked at George and smiled. *If he likes me like i like him..*

Juliet smiled. "Thanks Elijah...its a very big help.." She led him home while thinking. *I can't believe hes been alone for so long...hes a really caring guy...not like those pervs..*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salem Town
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next