Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salem Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Salem Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Laguna and Rai woke up the next morning

Rai checked his hands. They were still red and raw. He soaked them in cold water for a long time then went to the door but stopped. He made a small slit on his upper arm where no one could see and gathered the blood in a small vial as a plan formed in his mind
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Ariana and Liviana awoke the next morning.
Liviana got dressed in another beautiful dress which revealed just a bit around her chest. She fixed her hair by brushing it to make it soft.
She smiled looking outside, the air misty and the groudn wet from the rain yesterday. "Beautiful." She took a small jacket and walked to school.

Ariana sat up and got dressed. Her brother fixed her hair and smiled.
"You look nice now have a good day...and remember.."
"I know i know.." She said and left. Her brother followed her from afar.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Rai stood at his locker waiting to put his plan in action

Laguna headed to his classroom as usual thankful the weekend was only a few hours away
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Ariana walked into the hall. She looked at her locker from far away and saw Rai. She growled and slowly walked to it.
She opened her locker paying Rai no attention.

Liviana headed her to her locker and then got her books. She ran into Laguna's room. "Thank you for yesterday..."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:11 pm

"Graaah"
Rai let out a small yelp and looked at his finger. It looked as though he had cut it on his locker and it was bleeding

"It was my pleasure Liviana"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Liviana nodded. "thanks.." She headed out to her first class.

Ariana smelled his blood and twitched a bit.
She then covered her mouth and took out a tissue. She put it on his cut and walked away not breathing so she didn't take in the blood.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Rai smiled as she twitched
"Thank you" he said holding the tissue and putting a plaster on it so it seemed like a real wound
He slipped the vial of blood in his bag and headed to class

Laguna waited for his class to come in
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Ariana went into Laguna's classroom and sat down in the middle of the room.
"Ugh...i have this class twice a day....stupid screwed schedule..oh well i don't mind." She said and tried to erase her mind of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:24 pm

The figure looked at Ray for a second then back at George. He blinked then dropped George and ran away
George was breathing quickly "What was that?"

Elijah looekd around "Woah. Nice place.. you live here alone?" he asked looked all aorund the main room
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Rai stopped outside the classroom and untied his shoelaces and took out the vial of blood. He went into the classroom and pretended to trip up and cut his hand on a desk trying to stop himself. As he fell to the floor he crushed the vial in his hand despite the pain from them still being raw. He hit the ground hard and blood splattered everywhere from the vial. He quickly hit the glass which gave him a cut and made it look real but also revealed his red, raw hands

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:28 pm

"Yeah.." Juliet nodded. "Theres some space rooms upstairs and one down here."

Ray was white with fear. "I-I.....don-don't know...."

Ariana saw and closed her eyes before anyone could see the slightest change in them.
She started coughing and covered her mouth and nose. While doing that she bit her finger and was able to only smell her own blood.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Rai groaned in pain and tried to stand but couldn't. Laguna rushed to him and lifted him but couldn't support him by himself
"Ariana, could you please lend me a hand in getting Rai to the infirmary"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Ariana looked at Rai. *...He planned this....he planned this..* She started coughing more and looked at Laguna. "I....have....." She sniffed in her blood while covering her mouth and was able to stand being near Rai.
"Ok..." She got up and helped him carry Rai.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:35 pm

George shakily stood up and looked at Ray "We should get out of here...." he said

"Cool" Elijah smiled "Ill go explore here in a bit. I cant thank you enough for letting me stay here"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Juliet nodded. "Its ok, your welcome." She sat down on the couch and watched Elijah walk around.

Ray shook and looked at her bag. Safety Pin was gone. "Safety pin!!!" She looked around then at George. "We have to too...are you ok?!" She helped him up as she still looked around for Safety Pin.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Laguna took him to the nurse with Ariana's help and sat him in the chair
"What happened to your hands Rai?"
"I don't wanna talk about it"
"Okay. Will you be okay?"
"I'd feel better if you could stay"
"I have a class to teach...Ariana, stay with Rai please"
Laguna left and Rai looked at Ariana. He was still bleeding, his palm and wrist now soaked in blood
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Elijah checked out every room and then came back "This is a very nice house can i have the room upstairs?"

George looekd around "Wherecould he have gone to? Could he of fallen into your book bag?" George asked
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Ariana growled at Rai as she was able to sustain herself.
"Very clever....very clever...I'm not a vampire Rai...I just can't stand the sight of blood...doesn't it make sense? I know you saw me in the hall with my bloody finger, you know i freaked when i saw your blood, that i coughed...I don't like seeing it.." She was at a distance and coughed a bit still party covering her mouth.

Juliet smiled. "Thank you and yes you can." She went to her room and laid on the bed.

"He probably did..." She looked around and saw a small light. "Huh?" As she went to it, she saw it was just Safety Pin next to a rock. "Here he is.." She picked him up, wiped him off and held him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Elijah watched her go to her room and went ot teh room he picked out *Hmmmm shes nice...* He laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling thinking about a ton of things.

George followed her and looked at Safety Pin "He got lost now youve found him so what now?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:54 pm

"Probably go home.." Ray said. "Do you live near Farwell street?"

Juliet left her room. *Need a shower...* She went into the bathroom and got undressed. She got a quick shower then got out of it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:57 pm

"Yeah i do actually i live on teh corner of that street" George siad

Elijah went for a walk around the house looking for teh kitchen "Bedroom bedroom pantry... storage room bedroom Bathroom with Juliet in it naked, bedroom wait..." he did a double take on the bathroom
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Rai stood up
"I'm done playing around Ariana. My sister is dead. She was murdered by a Vampire. I know you're a Vampire. I just want to talk" He reached into his bag and took out another vial of his blood and opened it and took a mini fan so the smell filled the air around her and overpowered the smell of her own blood
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:03 pm

(Bathroom with Juliet naked in it....Bedroom...waitXD Best line)

Juliet didn't notice and fixed her hair and washed her face.
She then saw the towels and put one around her and grabbed her clothes off the ground.

Ray smled. "I live in the middle of that street....i never seen you...but lets go home.."
She started walking with him.

Ariana's eyes glowed redder then her normal red. "Stop it!" She put her arm over her face. "You give me my bloodlust and i'll attack everyone around! STOP IT!"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Rai closed the vial and slipped it in his pocket
"Then talk to me Ariana, that's all I'm asking. I want to know if you know the Vampire that murdered my sister and if you do how to get to him"

Laguna went back to his class and sat down
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Ariana coughed abit still trying to get the scent out of her nose.
"No....I was just bitten last year, i know nothing of the vampires before....i only know of two vampires now and one is myself.."

Liviana went inot Laguna's class when hers was over. She sat down and laid her head down feeling a bit sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salem Town
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next