Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salem Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Salem Town - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Laguna took her to the infirmary

Rai sat through class thiinking and not paying attention
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:39 pm

George smiled a bit and payed attention in class. He glanced at Ray ever 2 minutes.

"No problem" Elijah smiled and when they got to teh house he helped put stuff away. While he was doing that he glanced over at Juliet every so often
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Ariana saw Liviana and followed. "Mr. Loir-" She saw Liviana looked as pale as a human that got all their blood sucked by a vampire. "Liv.."

Juliet smiled at Elijah and helped him put stuff away.
She noticed he glanced at her only one of the times he did and smiled.
She sat at the table. "I'mma bit tired.."

Ray watched the teacher and within every set of notes she had George's name on ehr paper.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Elijah smiled a bit and sat by her "Same here" He looked up "MAybe we should sleep or relax or both"

George looked over at Ray as the bell Rang "Whats your next class?" he asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Ray smiled and just noticed the bell. She turned to George. "Um....Networking Applications....you?"

Juliet smiled. "Yeah...i could really use some sleep.Goodnight.." She said and went to her room. She got changed into a short silk gown and got under the covers and tried to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:10 pm

George smiled a bit "I have that class next too. What are the odds?"

Elijah watched her go and thought aobut her as he did. he went to his room and laid on teh bed.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Ray just giggled. "Yeah.....well lets go...that teacher Hates when your late to his class.." She smiled and get her stuff and walked with him to Network Apps.

Juliet tossed and turned. She having a dream of Dason.
She saw him die and woke up gasping and silently crying.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:02 pm

George laughed "Yeah" He got up and collected his books and smiled atRay "Would you like me to carry your books?" He said holding out his hands to take the books if she accepts

Elijah woke up with a start and was sweating cold sweat "*Gasp Gasp Gasp* THat dream again...."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 am

[Guess what? I fell asleep again! =S]

Laguna took her to the infirmary and waited with her
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:56 am

A girl wearing a blue dress, blue hat, blue scarf , and has brown hair sky blue eyes and smooth skin was walking around Salem.

{New char Anthony Razz}
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:14 am

[Well that was a precisely blue description XD]

A girl who wasn't wearing a blue dress, blue hat or a blue scarf walked around Salem and looked something like this:

Salem Town - Page 5 0298dbad9acae0a79524f0c0fa130ae6
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:24 pm

(Ugh.....George i hate how you made that one girl sound like just me, i adore blue, and i have blue eyes and brown hair....God i'll never get over that! About the #12 thing that annoyed me today...)

Ray looked at him and smiled a bit. "But you have books of your own." She pointed to his. "I love the offer but won't you be over packed then?"

Juliet laid down and went back to sleep.

Ariana went back to class as the nurse checked Liviana and told Laguna she was sick and that she should go home.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Laguna nodded
"Come on Liviana, I'll give you a lift home"

Rai sat with his head on his desk
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Ariana sat behind Rai and glared at him for a bit. She slowly sighed to herself and looked down.

Liviana sat up barely. "No....theres nothing for me at home and certainly no one to take care of me....I rather be stuck here..." She got up weakly and started walking back to class.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Rai heard her sigh and looked at her
"What's the matter?"

Laguna stopped her
"Well you need someone to take care of you. You can come to my house and I'll take care you you until you're better"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Liviana looked at him. "You..will? I'm a burden Mr. Loire and you have school you need to teach..I'll just stay."

Ariana looked away. "Liviana looked like she was bitten by a Vampire...she had like all blood drained from her. And if word gets out about..." She pulled him over and whisepered: "Me being a vampire, i'll be murdered for just living....just fing look in your locker i wrote you the whole story." she pushed him away and laid her head on the desk.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Rai looked at her. He stood up and whispered in her ear
"I'm not an a hole, and if word gets out I'm not going to sit by and just let you die Ariana"
He walked to his locker and got the note and read it

"You aren't a burden Liviana, and you're coming with me"
He took her to his car and drove to his house then took her inside
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Liviana smiled a bit. "Thank you teach.."
She looked at his house and coughed a bit from being sick. "Very pretty house.."

Ariana sighed and left class to get to her next one.
The note explained how last year she was attacked by a Vampire and turned into one before Liviana came and killed the one who attacked her. It also said: "You better keep this a secret after that stunt you pulled, you almost got me noticed and you know it to the bone. I'm just living my life, i can't help that I'm this way. I didn't ask for it and if you let anyone know i will be killed. I don't want to die just for being me and obiviously if that happens, i know exactly who to blame and go after before i die. Yeah Rai, i'm talking about you, If you bring me down your going down too.
-Sleep with one eye open if you betray me."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:07 pm

"Glad you like it"
Without thinking he took her to his room rather than the guest room
He laid her down on the bed then got her some soup

Rai sighed and put the note somewhere only he could get it then slammed his locker shut and left school
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Liviana looked at him and leaned a bit up on the bed. "Mr. Loire...this room...its decorated...is it yours?" She asked him when he came back with the soup.

Ariana got ready for the end of the week and got to her locker.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Laguna looked around
"Yeah it is. I guess I just brought you the this room as it's where I'd normally go. Now here, eat up"
He gave her the soup

Rai went home and to his basement and trained again until he had to stop himself because of the pain in his hands
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Liviana sat up and ate it. "Thank you.." She started sneezing. "Ugh...i hate being sick..."

Ariana went home and got a shower. She stood in it naked for a long time and just thought how different her life would have been if that vampire didn't make her into one.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Laguna handed her a box of tissues
"So do I. If you need anything, just call me"
He smiled and left the room leaving the door open so she could shout if she needed to

Rai stripped and went and got in the shower and let it drench his hands
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Ariana leaned on the wall letting the water hit her.
"Should I trust him?..." She couldn't stop thinking. *Yeah right...he'll probably give me away....but then again.....I did notice Vampires protect eachother too keep the race going...maybe if he tried to kill me...that vampire that killed his sister would come out of hiding..*
She rinsed her hair. "Ugh too much thinking!"

Liviana smiled. She blew her nose then laid down and slept for a bit. She woke up an hour later and felt like she had a fever.
"Mr....Loire.." She barely shouted groaning.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Laguna came in a minute later
"What is it Liviana? What's wrong?"

There was a knock on the door of Ariana's house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salem Town
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next