Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Rai took a sip of the Vodka then slipped it back into his pocket, keeping his eyes focused on Shadow Rai the whole time. He picked up a nearby newspaper and started to pretend to read it

"It really was. I'm so happy you enjoyed it Riley"
Rain smiled but then let out a big yawn and rested his head gently on her
"I could fall asleep on you and never wake up...it's already like a dream"

Laguna stood still for a moment then went downstairs and cleaned up the shattered glass he had dropped before. He stood in the kitchen after doing so for a little while before sitting on the sofa, thinking over a bunch of things

Hale's house wasn't that big but looked cosy. He took her inside and showed her around
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Tempest started waking up when the drug was wearing off *Ugh...* he opening his eyes. At first his vision was blurred but when it focus he could see where he was. Cold fear gripped his heart once again as he tried to move his arms and legs only to find them bound, his eyes widened and he struggled against the bonds he was so close to crying, he was back in his place of torment, and he was completely defenseless. In this state he looked like a scared animal looking for an escape in an all but hopeless situation.

Geode and Elijah groaned as they were waking up that drug did a number on them, they were groggy but altogether ready to blame each other for this mess. Even though Geode already knew it was his fault. "Dason betrayed us."
"No, YOU trusted him YOU trusted the god damned enemy Geode Enemy to all of us! We couldve lived normal lives without his father but guess what the apple doesnt fall far from the tree and our creator is one hell of an evil tree."

George was laying on the ground groaning in pain, all of his wounds were opened again and he was in a puddle of blood. Someone was standing over him smirking a bit. "Where is Geode"
"I don't know" George croaked weakly
"Hey! if you dont know anything thats fine ill just put you out of your Misery" The figure laughed evily and drew a dagger "Ready to die"
George had a flash of genuine fear, how was he going to get out of this one?

Dean blushed a bit should he admit that it was his first time? He decided yes. "Yeah it was my first time... did i do good for my first time?" he asked

The woman drank he coffee slowly, trying to get her mind off of work, unsuccessfully of course. "Damn wokr... why does it have to follow me home..."

Miranda looked around the house, it was a better place than hers. And she liked it very much.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Juliet woke up and looked all around, it didn't take her long to find out where she was and the first thing she did was scream. She screamed out her tears, but soon she was shut up and the doctor shoved a rag in her mouth to muffle her as he placed something around her neck tightly. He started sticking all these needles in her and took samples of her blood. After an hour he was finished with her. "You can have some free time." He laughed and freed her and pushed her out of the table. Juliet shook, scared and hurt, bleeding all over. She gripped the thing around her neck and whinned a bit.
The doctor left the open and went to where Tempest was. "Miss me Tempest?" He asked nicely and cleaned off the bloody instruments from using them on Juliet and started stabbing Tempest with random needles and taking his blood. "This doesn't hurt so don't be such a baby about it."

"Really? You were like professional." Julie laughed and kissed him again. "It felt really good." She put her hands delicately through his hair getting closer to him.

Lucy crawled in seeing George on the floor and the man about to stab him. "N...No.." She cralwed over slowly to him and leaned her body over his so if anyone got stabbed she did. She looked up at the person trying to figure out who they were but wasn't having much luck.

"But I want you to wake up." Riley said softly playing with his hair. "I love you." She kissed his forehead sweetly and pressed him closer to her breasts.

Liviana fell asleep but all she did was toss and turned having a nightmare. She randomly screamed in the middle of the night and tears fell down her face like all her pain was real.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Tempest struggled and winced everytime he stabbed him with the needle "Stop!" He yelled a tthe doctor. The pain was activating his powers. His eyes glowed grey and Rain started outside and picked up into a tempest not too long after. He kept trying to get free his powers werent really useful inside whatsoever.

"Im glad it did my love" Dean smile dand kissed her

The person chuckled "Oh you got this girlie to protect you, very well, John cmon they arent here" Another figure appeared by him the same one that they had captured
"Good bye" he chucckeld adn they both eft as George looked at Lucy
"Th-thanks"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Laguna was faintly drifting off to sleep but heard her screams. He leapt up and ran up to the room
"Liviana?! What's wrong?!" he asked, a little afraid for her

"I love you too...and I wanna wake up, but I love being here right now like this. It's perfect, like you"
He kissed her breasts a little then rested his head on them gently

After a while Shadow Rai got up and walked over to the woman's table, stting opposite her
"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together" he said snickering

Hale took her into the kitchen
"Would you like something to eat or drink?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 pm

"Water and do you have any sandwiches?" Miranda asked

The woman rolled her eyes "And if i could rearrange the alphabet i would put F and U together." She said after hearing one of the worst pick up lines ever.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:15 pm

"U..h..." Lucy began to nod but as she pulled away and got off him she fainted on the floor from blood loss.

As Tempest struggled the cuffs holding him got weaker. The doctor laughed at him and kept on with what he was doing. "Just take it like a man!" He stabbed Tempest again with the knife and got more blood.
Juliet stood up and started walking but was staggering and fumbling too. She couldn't gain her balance and her neck and body hurt so bad she wanted to fun off but knew that Dason would be around somewhere.

Dason walked up to the cell Geode and Elijah were in. He kicked one fo the bars and laughed, the pain he caused his own foot didn't matter. "So look where you two are now....stuck in a cell where you'll be forever." He chuckled and looked at Geode. "My father took care of Juliet good just a bit ago. Next time you see her, she won't remember you." What Dason thought and what had happened were different things. Juliet never lost her memory so even Dason's father lied to him.

Julie nodded. "It really did..." She smiled and resumed kissing him.

(OK That was the best Line EVARXD I love that GeorgeXD Anthony if Anyone said that to me I'd hit them so hardXD)

Riley giggled. "I like that." She said and held him close and tight.

Liviana looked at him one of the times she screamed. "I'm....sorry...did...Did i wake you up?" She didn't mean to but her dreams were so horrid themself, they kept her up.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:20 pm

[Best...rejection...line...evar!
That was genius George xD
And I know Rach, I just had to make him use the corniest one I could think of XD]

Shadow Rai laughed and rammed the still bloody sword from under the table so it went right through her coffee mug, dripping blood into it
"Fuck you? Oh thanks for the offer, but I only fuck virgins, and by the looks of you everyone at the office has had a go"

"Nah, of course not. I was watching NCIS" he said, trying to reassure her
"Is everything alright though? That...didn't sound like the most pleasent dream in the world..."

Rain smiled
"I'll keep going then"
He kept kissing her there some more, trying to put all his love into each and every kiss

"Of course. I have Roast Beef, Smoked Salmon, Egg and Cress aaand leftover Chicken" he said pouring her some water

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm

"This isnt good..." George said losing consciousness. "Someone...anyone...help us..." he fell unconscious

Temp froze as he was stabbed again, he screamed in pain and struggled in his bonds again, lgihtning struck near the building causing a thunder clap that shook the entire building. His eyes glowing intensely now as he tried to escape, now it was all that was on his mind, escape again.

Geode looked at Dason and shook his head "You use to be such a good kid... now look at yourself pathetic." He looked into Dason's eyes and smirked "Used to be such a great kid but now... now you are just a freak!" He knew that most people hated this word Dason was prbably no better.

He kissed and put his tongue in her mouth once again

{LOl I know I love making up rejection lines xD}
"If you insist on insulting me I am a virgin im saving it for my future husband so that insult dont exactelly work and seeing that you are carrying around a bloody sword i assume yoube hurt some body wth it, You are under arrest" she puled her gun from her pocket "I suggest you raise your hands and turned around."

Mriadna giggled at the way he said 'and' "Ill take chicken" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Dason started growling. "No one...NO ONE! Calls me a freak.....NO ONE!" He angrily turned and started walking away when he bumped into Juliet and laughed. "Oh....lookie here a punching bag." He pulled her up and laughed. "A shock collar really?" What made him laugh more was hearing Juliet's stomach growl, she hadn't eaten in weeks and that would kill her if he didn't. "What should I do with you?" Juliet was too weak to do anything but stare into his cold eyes with her innocent ones but they got nowhere.

"It was more of a nightmare....." Liviana said. "I...was...being.." She stopped and gulped unable to continue.

Riley laughed a bit. "I really like that.." She kept putting her hands through his hair.

The doctor looked up as the building shook, he backed off of Tempest and watched. "Calm down kid! You'll kill yourself!" He ran out of the room to find Dason for help.

Julie smiled and put her tongue in his and frenchkissed him while telling him how much she adored him with every breathe she took.,

(Dangggg Shadow Rai was a Bi...tch to herXDD)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Temp screamed again this time in rage lightning hit the building this time shaking it and creating a hole by Dason and Juliet the thunder was even louder this time. Temp growled and broke his restriants and stood up. His eyes glowed brighter and he walked out of the room.

"Freakkkkkk!" Geode yelled and then heard the lgihtning strike he looked at Elijah "Dude what was that?"
"I dont know!"Elijah said a bit freaked out by it. Elijah had a main fear. It was a fear of storms, especially strong ones like the one going on outside.

Dean smiled and kissed even better and deeper adn pulled her on top of him
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:43 pm

"It's ok, you don't have to say it if it makes you uncomfortable. Is there anything I can get you or do for you to help ease your mind?"

Rain smiled loving the feeling of her hands in his hair
"That makes two of us"
He wrapped his arms around her gently and kept kissing tenderly

"Good choice!" he laughed going to the fridge
He opened it to reveal a myriad of food. He rummaged through taking out a small container of roast chicken and another of roast beef and whipped them up some sandwiches

[Lol you two! xD]
With one swift move Shadow Rai withdrew the sword and it vanished into thin air. He leaned forward so his forehead was inches from the barrel of the gun
"Go ahead. Shoot me. I dare you...no...I double...no...I triple dare you" he smiled confidently

On the other table Rai looked at the woman with a face that told her shooting was really nothing other than a waste of ammo
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:47 pm

The woman looked him in the eyes *This guy is crazy* she took out her phone and started to dial a number still holding the barrel to Shadow Rais head.
{XD we try}

Miranda smiled and took her sandwhcih "Thanks!" she started eating
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Juliet screamed and fell back as the hole came. (Is it in the ground or ceiling?) Dason smirked at it hearing Elijah. "Awwwww is someone scared?! You're the little freakkkkkk!"
Juliet heard them and ran to the cell. "G-Geode!" She put her hnd through the openings in the bars even though she was so far from them.

Julie smiled and started teasing him by rubbing her body very close ontop of his. She kept kissing and pushed her hands through his hair, keeping it from his face.

"If you have any coffee....that be good..." Liviana said thinking that would make her forget her nightmare.

Riley giggled and laughed kissing his forehead. "Your good at this."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 pm

"I am? Thank you" he smiled, blushing a little
He took one of her hands in his and held it close

Laguna nodded
"I'll go get you some"
He headed down into the kitchen and started making her coffee

"Calling for backup are we?"
Shadow Rai held out his hand, placing it palm side up a few inches from the table. It started to crackle a little and electricity flowed around it, then jolted into the phone. The jolt then came back into his hand but as a stream rather than a single bolt and in seconds it had drained all the energy from her phone

"No problem" Hale smiled and started eating his one
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:03 pm

{Ceiling}
"Sh-Shut up Dason!" Elijah growled "Go burn in a lake!" Another lightning bolt stuck creating a hole above elijah making him go pale with fear.
Geode ignored everybody else but Juliet as he tried to reach her "Juliet!" he called to her.

Dean laughed a bit as she tteased her and kissed her as she kept his hair from his face.

The woman growled and put her phone in her pocket standing up, "Thats not going to stop me from getting back-up" she growled a bit. SHe was hiding her fear well, she didnt even think the humans with powers existed now she knows better.

Miranda finished her sandwhich loving the taste "Thanks for the food" she said smiling

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:07 pm

"I'm not the one trapped am I?!" Dason laughed put his arm around Juliet. "Geode!!" She screamed as he pulled her away. "Stop!" She screamed but in all the screaming she grabbed the cell keys and threw them to Elijah.
"Tempest stop this!" Dason demanded yelling. "STOP NOW!"

Riley kissed his cheek. "I love you." She said in a sweet voice.

"Thank you.." Liviana smiled as he went to get her some.

Julie laughed as he kissed her and she soon broke the kiss. "What now my love?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:10 pm

He came back a little later with a mug of coffee and handed it to her

"I love you too Riley" he said blushing a little where she had kissed him

"No problem.So...leftover sandwiches, what did you think?"

Shadow Rai stood up and laughed, the bloody sword reappearing in his hand
"Your future isn't looking very bright is it now?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Elijah shakily picked up the keys and fumbled with the locks on his and Geode chains. once they were free the ran out of the cell and puched dason "Wait Tempest?!" Lightning blasted a hole through the roof right above Dason.

"How bout we do it again only this time you be on top" he smiled

"I liked them" She smiled and hugged him

"Dont touch me" She said growling a bit "You know come to think of it all i really have to fear from you is a very bad pick-up line"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Dason stumbled back but held Juliet by his side from her collar. He held his head and looked up, he saw the lighnting come down and screamed falling back. Juliet had gotten free of his grip but stumbled forward and pushed Elijah down by accident. "I'm sorry!" She said looking at him, and was on the ground beside him. "You ok?"

Julie blushed. "I mean....yeah but....I'm scared...like I think your better on top.." She smiled and leaned down kissing his chest.

"Thank you.." Liviana took some and the mug was shaking in her hands.

Riley smiled. "You tired Brother?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 pm

"A little, but in your arms I could stay awake forever"

Laguna gently placed his hands on top of hers to hold the mug firmer and to try to reassure her

"Bad chat up lines are the least of your worries right now" he smirked, stepping towards her, lightly swinging the sword in his hands so the blood dripped onto the floor

Hale blushed a little and hugged back
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:54 am

"I-Its alright" Elijah said too scared to actually be mad "No.. Im nbot fine make the storm stop!" He held his ears as another strike landed on the building

Geode jumped on Dason with hate burning in his eyes "REmember what i said about rearranging your face?!" He started punching Dason repeatedly and quickly. His eyes were red with rage and he saw a film of red over everything.

Dean smiled and kissed her head for a second "You never know till you try love" he smield a bit

The woman held up her gun "Stay back" she growled "Or youll be shot." She was slowly backing up for the exit.

"Thank you for lettng me stay here for a bit." Miranda said
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:11 am

The sound of the thunder scared Juliet making her jump a bit and her ears lower. "It hurts...so loud..."
She looked at Elijah sadly, she didn't expect him to be like this after what she saw of him before. "Its..ok.." She placed her hands over his on his ears to stop the noise. "It won't hurt you." She said in a sweet voice and looked back at Geode to see him beating up Dason. She idn't like the sight or seeing that Dason was bleeding but after all he did to her, he deserved it.
Dason coughed up blood feeling his own life about to end, with each hit he asked himself why it would end ike this and what he did, then like Geode's fist it hit him and he remembered all the wrong he did and wished to only make it up but knew he went to far down the road to make anything up now.

"You know what it feels like...?" Liviana said, her eyes down to the floor and her mind so mazed. "To die...?"

Riley smiled. "Then we'll sleep together and wake up together." She held him tighte and closer than ever before to her.

Julie nodde and couldn't help but smile at the kiss. "I know but.." She moved her hair away from her face which was bright red. "I just..." She laughed at herself for a second. "Nevermind....for you I'd give the world and I'll try if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:16 am

Laguna pondered the question for a moment
"No...I don't. I'v thought about it...but I couldn't imagine it...Liviana...what happened to you?" he asked, his voice deep with worry

Rain smiled and slowly shut his eyes, loving their embrace
"I'd like that very much Riley. So long as I'm with you nothing matters"

"You can stay as long as you like Miranda" Hale smiled

"Go ahead and shoot...go on...what are you waiting for you little Human wimp?" he asked tauntingly
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:30 am

Elijah shook as Juliet did that and he looked at her and nodded. "Th-thanks" he said his paleness was still there adn he was to scared to move but Juliet being there helped it alot. His shaking started to get better when he focused on Geode beating Dason's face in.
Geode pulled his fist back and punched him one last time making the total twenty-one hits then got up. "What kind of person would I be if i killed you... I'd be just like you if i did. And i refuse to be like you or your father." He walked over to Elijah wincing a bit as another strike created a hole above him. "You ok Juliet?" Geode asked gently tyouching Elijah and re-merging with him.

Dean smiled and kissed her "Don't be nervous love, I guarentee youll love it" he kissed better making his tongue ance with hers

The woman fired three shots right at Shadow Rai hoping it would do something, anything to distract him so she could escape.

"Thanks" She hugged him again "And Ill date you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next