Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:16 pm

(WOOOOXDD)

Liviana pulled away from him and stood up pulling the blanket off of her. She had only known Laguna a little bit and felt this was going to far. "Don't touch me." She rubbed her face and pulled her hair forward to surround her cheeks so he couldn't touch them.

Juliet listened to his words and was taken in by them and felt something in her that wasn't there before. It felt so intimidating that it would make her cry, but she also liked the feeling, whatever it was. She perked her ears up as he got up and got a comb. "Yeah..." She said turning to him. "Just.." She grabbed the tips of her ears and pulled them down. "Don't brush my ears...it would hurt." Her sentences were now fuller than before and she had more confidence when Geode was around. She thought about Dason for a second and how much he did for her and she felt like he betrayed her and she betrayed him, but who started it?

Lucy looked at his eyes and knew what he felt. "Please!" Tears came from her pink eyes and rolled down her cheeks. "I'm not crazy! I swear theres something! Someone!" She looked around quickly, the room was spinning to her and she began staring at one door. "There...." She pointed but her finger kept trembling. "I swear! There!"

Riley smiled and kept stroking his hair. "Its fine Rain.." She rubbed his shoulders a bit slowly to give a good feel. "I love you brother.." She gripped the sides of the shirt in her hands and with a swift tug, she tore it off.

Julie was getting red all over, she could feel the heat on her neck and tension rising a bit from their actions. She loved how he was kissing and went deeper to make the kiss better. She shivered and giggled from him feeling her. Julie slowly made her hands go to Dean's back and she grabbed his shirt and started pulling it up so she could get it off of him.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Laguna sighed
"I tried...Believe me or not, I stand by my words. You can leave if you want, and I expect you will, but if you wanted to stay there's a spare bed upstairs..."
He walked into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water

Rain's eyes widened as she did
"S...sis...I love you too"
He slid his hands up so they were on her waist and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her gently closer. He put his lips against her and kissed her tenderly but also with passion

"I see...he does? You seem plenty emotionally capable to me Miranda. And with your powers on top of that...you're quite the lady"
Hale moved slightly closer to her and gently took her hand
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Geode smiled slightly "I wont brush your ears" he said and started combing her hair. The strands of the hair seemed to glimmer as he brushed it straight. He made sure not to touch her ears with the comb and the hair around her ears he gently used his hand to straighten it. Once he was done her hair looked nice and straight. He smiled and took her to a mirror, "They didnt brush your hair often did that?"

Temp gently hugged her seeing that she saw what he felt, "No, no it isnt like that." he said then looked at the door when she pointed to it. He decided that he would have to go out there and see what she was talking about, if there was anything there. "Stay here Lucy, Ill go look" he smiled a bit and walked to the door. Part of him believed her and that was the part of him that screamed not to walk out there. He ignored it and walked out of the room.

Dean broke the kiss and raised his arms as she pulled off his shirt revealing his toned but not too muscular chest and stomach. He smiled slightly and continued the kiss where he left off with his tongue dancing with hers once again. he rubbed her inner thighs right next to her area raising the sexual tension in the room to all time highs.

She blushed, that compliment hale just gave her, was he coming onto her? She smiled slightly, she had slight emotions nothing too big mainly happiness sadness and anger are the one's she felt. She held onto his hand, remember that it was on a night not so much unlike this one where she met him and got attacked by an apparent 'vampire' made in the same labs she was.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Riley pulled him onto the couch with her and she gained much confidence and began kissing moe and more better but fiercier. She put her hands on the belt of his pants and unhooked it taking it off as she kissed him more and more.

Liviana looked down at the ground as tears welled up in her eyes. She placed her opposite hand on the other arm and rubbed her arms as her hair flew infront of her face and vision. Slowly tears ran down her cheeks and dripped onto the floor. "Kill me now..." She whispered so distressed. "Kill..."

Lucy shook standing watching Tempest leave. "Temp.....Temp!" She called and ran after him but time made it feel so slow in motion. "Stop!" She screamed in tears as she tried getting to him but behind the door Tempestwas going to open stood a doctor with a few needles filled with potions beyond anyone's wild belief. Lucy had felt his presence. "TEMP STOP!"

Juliet sat a bit quietly as he combed thoroughly through her hair, avoiding her ears. She felt so refreshed an new by thiseven though it was so simple to the mind. Her eyes moved back and forth trying to think, she couldn't comprehend anything anymore, it hurt, so much emotion and so much more feeling in her. She gripped the bottom of her dress and tightened it in her grip trying not to be overwhelmed by all the emotion. She was soon struck out of thatglance when she heard Geode. "N-No...." She said in reply and blinked tightly to think again. She took a breathe and her ears raised. She could hear Dason's footsteps around.

Julie saw and smiled at his toned chest. "Nice bro....really nice." She placed her hands firmly on his chest as his tongue went and danced with hers again. She couldn't help but groan at what he was doing and her feel for sex was going up. She started rubbing his chest then moved her hands to his back then slowly more down and grabbed his pants, ready to take them off.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Hale saw her blush and smiled. He knew there was a good chance he was coming on too strong but he really liked her and by the looks of it she liked him too. He held her hand a little firmer and kept walking with her

Rain kept his lips firmly locked with hers and tried his best to keep up with the ferocity of her kissing. Slowly but surely he made the kiss French, blushing madly as she slipped his trousers off too. He pulled her even closer so her breasts were firmly pressed up against his chest

Laguna came out of the kitchen and saw her. His head sunk as did his heart. He had never meant to hurt her but he really had no idea what to say or do
"Li...vi...ana..."
The words barely came out and his grip on the glass of water slipped, causing it to fall to the floor and smash
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Tempest had heard Lucy a bit too late, the door was half open and he was about to step out, but then he saw the doctor. His heart was gripped in ice cold fear and he froze in place. Where was Levitas? Miranda? Geode? Anyone that lived in this house? He didn't see any of them around only the doctor holding the potions and needles. Only one thing reverberated in his mind. *Please don't let that person be working in the creators lab.*

Geode patted her head gently, not ruining the brushed hair where he did. "How could they ever treat a person like this" he muttered "Not taking care of her basic needs" He saw her ears perk up and knew she heard something. "You hear something Juliet?" he asked looking around cautiously, after all, Dason didn't want Juliet free tonight so he could over react... call his father.... No, Dason wouldn't call his father, would he? Is it friends over Family or family over friends? Geode shook his head. Dason had already said he would never be like his father, Geode trusted him with his life and it would stay that way until proven otherwise.

Dean smiled slightly as her hands went to his pants he stood straight so she would have an easier time taking them off but kept the current motions that he was doing up, he started to massage her closer to her most sensitive part of her body. "I love you sis" he said kissing better.

Miranda stopped when she saw that they were at that bench that she was attacked at, where he had saved her. "O-oh I must've come here out of habit." She muttered. Before she even met Hale she would always walk here, mainly for the silence plus it would give her space from her brother and his counterpart when ever she came here. That was then, but this is now. She didn't want to come here anymore for the chances were it wasn't safe for her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Rileysmiled feeling his chest. She let out a small giggle feeling her breasts were big now and was uncomfortable for a second with that reason. She gently pulled down his pants and pulled them off still kissing as much as she could. She then pushed his legs open and pushed herself more into him and leaned her body even more on his.

Liviana saw the glass and shattered pieces of it made her jump and back up as flew around. Her stopped froze in time and she stared at the reflection of herself in her tears and on the glass. For a moment she didn't see herself, she saw what she wanted to be, a happy girl, but as a tear hit one of the broken pieces of glass the image of her perfect life faded and she slowly looked up at Laguna, her eyes met him for a second in a sad stare but then her head dropped back down to the floor.

"I...I-eehh..." Juliet started making out but her ears began shaking after Geode patted her on the head. She heard him comments with her good hearing from the wolf ears but put them aside for the moment as creeks were heard heading up the steps and around the hallway. "No..." She whispered and grabbed Geode's hand to stop herself, which was her whole body, from shaking in fear. She could just see it now...Dason would take her back to the lab to be fixed, fixed for good and she couldn't have the chance, the life she had now. She depended on Geode but didn't have even the strength to look at him, feeling her eyes would beg for help.

Lucy ran to Tempest, her heart beated so fast without a single break and her screams choked her and were stuck in her throat. She only hoped nothing would happen to him, but her horrors became reality. The doctor smirked and pushed a sliver needle with a clear liquid into Tempest's blood to render him unconicous. He smiled seing Tempest freeze in his own victory. Hearing Lucy he pulled Tempest down and outside and took out something else and went after her. Lucy stopped in her tracks seeing and let out a horrified shriek and tried to run away but slipped onto the floor twisting her leg. She began sobbing and trying to get up and away but it wasn't too late before the doctor pulled her hair began and a knife went across her throat slowly letting blood drip down her.

Julie pulled his pants down and threw them onto the ground by her and the rest of his clothes. She pulled his face so close to hers that she could almost bite and hold his tongue. She held him closely ontop of her. "I love you.." She moved her hands up and down his body and pressed his legs and area more towards her.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:48 pm

"It's all right...kind of sentimental in a weird way I guess...I shouldn't worry though, like they say Lightning never strikes twice so I don't imagine our old friend will try to attack you here, especially with me here protecting you, and I promise you I will protect you"

"Liviana..."
He ignored the shattered glass and slowly made his way over to her
"Are...you alright? Please talk to me...I..."
He stopped realising she still barely knew him and probably wouldn't want to talk to him about whatever was going on

Rain smiled as she did and leaned more into the kiss, putting his all into it. He blushed when he felt her pressed right up against him, but then his eyes widened a little
"S...sister...are we gonna..."
His cheeks went redder than ever before, unable to get the words out no matter how hard he tried
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:03 pm

"Calm down" Geode said with a calming tone keeping hold of her hand. "It is alright, I won't let anyone hurt you, ever," he had shocked himself with that statement, he had never been so sincere in his life. Even when he was reunited with his sister, who was a doll. He felt it, something deep within, the feeling was somewhere in between caring and some unknown emotion that Geode never felt before. Was it love? Was his determination to keep her safe making him love her? He looked at the door as the creaking got closer, maybe Dason will understand that, at least to Geode, Juliet can't be locked up like an animal, shes not.

"Lucy..." Tempest said as the needle dug into his vein and the foreign substance hit him. His legs and arms felt weak, he couldn't think straight, his vision was blurred until finally he fell to the ground blacked out completely. His dreaming wasn't existent, as the drug put him under deep, he thought he could register a scream but he couldn't tell. He was floating in the darkness of unconsciousness to deep to be reached.

George gasped as the scream jarred him awake. What was going on? He got up wearily, his fight with sepulchure still weighing on him in the form of cuts and bruises that should have been fatal if not for Miranda, who had helped them heal when she burnt them closed. He stumbled outside to see lucy being cut in the throat and he looked at the man. He thought quick, in his weakened form he couldnt do much but he could protect the girl being hurt. He touched the nearest electronic device and turned metal. He slithered towards lucy as a metal coil and wrapped around her enough to make a full metal body suit that would stifle the bleeding and stop further harm for a while.

Dean smiled slightly rubbing his body on hers, teasing her a bit. He gently kissed her "I love you too." He enjoyed his position on top and looked at her eyes. "Shall we start?" he smiled asking her giving her a chance to refuse shall she not want to do this. He knew that most likely she wouldn't say no.

Miranda nodded in agreement. She wasnt a sentimental person though, she'd forever hate this place no matter what. Hate... strong emotion there, she thought to herself. She looked at Hale, "Thank you, really without you i dont know if i would be here at all... or anywhere else for that matter"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Everything was so slow to her, like a slow motion in a horror movie, she couldn't believe it. Lucy screamed her head off as she was cut but when she became protected by George's device the doctor released her and looked to George. He didn't want to take down another, and didn't think he could, two would over power him, whether the girl had power or not. He turned and ran back to where Tempest dropped and grabbed him by his legs and quickly dragged him into a car. Lucy rubbed her neck with the pain coursing threw her, she looked up seeing George but no 'thank you' could come out, all that did was a bit of blood but her mind was so worried and focused on Tempest that she had no idea what to even do. She was shaking and trembling and what relaly got her started was hearing a car run and drive off.

Dason made it to the door and put his hand on it, he could quietly hear Geode, he couldn't make out what he was saying but could hear something. Who was he talking to? He didn't check on Juliet and didn't think she was with him. He started turning the knob and opening the door. Juliet looked at Geode and just wanted to cry in his arms. She knew she was safe with him, but her heart was breaking of each moment. She could feel being back in that prision, she had been imprisioned all her life and she knew she was just an animal. Dason left her to die in that cell, he betrayed her first. Juliet gripped Geode's hand tightly and looked into his eyes begging him. "Don't let him take me back.." But Juliet's heart froze its beat when the door swung open with Dason walking in. "Geode...?" He looked at Geode angrily for a second seeing Juliet was in the room as well. "You...I told...you.."

Liviana ran to Laguna, her arms wrapped around him and her feet danced over the glass and not a single cut her feet. She leaned on him. "I'm sorry.." She continued crying until her eyes were shut from all the overflow of tears. "I'm sorry...so sorry.."

Riley made her way under him and kissed him pressing him more onto her. "Its ok.." She spoke softly. "I really want this." She moved over and began kissing his cheek and moved her hands up and down his body to set the tension.

Julie smiled and stared into his eyes and laughed a bit as he teased her. "Yes...we shall." She pulled his face to hers and began kissing him and held his body ontop of her's liking the feel that he was dominate over her.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:29 pm

"You..do? I'm so happy to hear those words...I love you Riley...and I want this too"
He shivered in pleasure as she moved her hands over him and he moved himself so their areas were close together. He kissed her more, putting every last bit of passion he could into the kiss

Laguna looked down at Liviana, almost awestruck. One minute she hated him and the next she was hugging him? He didn't quite know what to make of this girl, but she was something alright. He nervously placed his hands around her so he was lightly hugging her, enough so that she knew he was, but also that she could back away suddenly if that's what she wanted
"What...what are you sorry for Liviana?"

"I was just doing my job. It's a weird thing you know...these kinds of things. Friendships and love...you never expect them. You go about your business like normal without them, and then one day they're there, and you don't quite know how...and then before you know it you've lived your whole life with the divine grace of love of a good woman and you count yourself lucky that you lived such a happy life...."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:33 pm

George looked at Lucy and limped over to her, he cursed quietly to himself that the doctor got away with Tempest. He didnt know how lucy would tak it that tempest was taken, most likely back to the lab. "Lucy listen to me, breath thats it only breath dont try to talk, more blood will go through your mouth. Just breathe" He lifted her up, Where was someone that didnt need an adrenaline rush to do this? Where the hell had Levitas ran off to? He shook his head and weakly took Lucy inside, laying her on the couch.
Tempest, though so deep in the darkness of unconciousness, was aware that he was drugged, yet everytime he willed himself to wake, he would just go deeper, the drug wouldnt let him wake up and all he could do while the doctor took him away was lay limp in the back seat.

Geode held onto Juliet's hand to reassure her that he was there for her. "Dason, I decided you can't lock her up like an animal, shes a human being, and she needs to be treated like one." He said with a hint of seniority and authority. "I know you said it was only forone night but i couldnt even handle that when i knew she was locked up. So i went down there and got her free." He looked at Juliet ready to take all the blame for her. *I guess this is love* he thought to himslef and smiled slightly to himself.

Dean smiled and kissed her before pushing into her and starting. He was gentle, he did not know if this was her first time or not but he did not want to be rough with her.

Miranda looked at him listening to that great piece of philosophy. "I guess you are right" she blushed a bit not knowing if he referenced her or not in those statements. "Friendship and love is a random thing and you cannot really plan for it whatsoever." She smiled "But only embrace it when it surfaces itself"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Julie smiled and a rush of heat went through her as he started making love to her and she could help but kiss him more. She began moaning and moving her body against his to make it better for him. She didn't know what to do as it was her first time but hope it was good if it was his too.

Riley gasped quickly and started pushing his body into hers and kissed him better and felt him better. But in the end she rested her hands upon his chest gently and rubbed her body on him from under him.

Dason looked at Geode. He felt so betrayed by him and wanted to slap him but remained calm as he watched Juliet stand up and wrap her arms around one of Geode's arm. She was trembling and looked at Dason fearful, her life was pretty much over to her. "I can't believe it..." Dason growled. "You two betrayed me! Thats it I've had it!" He looked at Juliet. "I'm calling my dad and he's going to pick you up, got it? He's going to take you and you'll never be seen again! He'll stick a needle in you and knock you out then cut your body up and throw you in a fire." Dason knew his father wouldn't do any of that but he was so angry and watching Juliet fear him made him feel both bad but even with her and Geode. Juliet started crying, she moved her hands and covered her ears. "Stop it! Please!" All she could think of was that lab and everything all over happening to her and Dason's threat wasn't helping, it made her vision worse. "I told you..." He said looking at Geode. "I love her....but I won't let you take her and if I can't have her, then neither can you." He ran out of the room like a speeding bullet and picked up the phone and called someone.

Lucy looked at George but didn't quite remember him, her mind was so focused on her brother that she didn't want to just breathe like he said. She wanted to scream, she had no idea where Tempest even was and thoughts of him dead or hurt ran through her mind. She looked at George and her heart stopped a beat when he laid her down. She had put her hand on her neck where the cut was and tried to stop it but all it did was seep through her fingers and make her cough. *Temp...* Tears ran down her face, she didn't know if he was dead or if she was going to die, but what killed her the most was not knowing where her brother was and being separated again from him. The doctor was driving away from the house to his lab when his cell phone rang. He picked it up and answered it, after talking he put it down and drove a different way to a familiar house and parked there.

Liviana shook her head and let the tears fall off her and away from him. "Everything....everything..." She didn't like making men see her cry but thats all she felt like she could do. She felt his hug and inside smiled and felt a bit better but all she thought she was was trouble.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Rai sighed wondering around the streets of the city. He was dead bored and there was nothing for him to do. He looked around but it seemed as though the fun had been sapped out of the city. Over the road he saw two men trying to break into a locked car, but he didn't much care for them. He turned his head for a moment and when he turned it back the men were dead. Shadow Rai was standing with a bloody sword over them, smirking. Slowly he lifted the sword, blood still dripping from it and pointed it at Rai. Rai blinked for a moment and when he opened his eyes Shadow Rai was gone

"True...and a part of me believes it might have...do you believe in love at first sight? Most of me knows I probably come on too strong but like I said...when these things happen they just do and you can't stop them...just...go with the flow...I think I'm falling in love with you"

Rain blushed evermore as she rubbed her body on him. Slowly but surely he started, trying to make sure he was doing his best for her every step of the way. He slid his lips down from her mouth so they were on her neck again and he started kissing every inch of her skin almost as if he was worshipping her

Laguna made the hug slightly tighter to try and comfort her some more
"I'm sorry for whatever's going on Liviana...I'm here and if there's anything I can do for you, even the tiniest thing...I hate seeing people cry, no matter how well I may or may not know them, so if there's anything I can do..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:37 pm

"We don't have time to make apologies Juliet, we have to get out of here. If we get recaptured we are going to be nothing but lab rats again." Geode looked down shaking his head, "I suppose i was wrong after all... Dason is like his father." Geode lifted her up quickly and ran through the house looking for a back door. If he didnt escape before Dason's father arrived both him and Juliet would be capture and that lab was the last place on earth Geode wanted to be. Memories flashed through his head, his family on a TV talking to reporters about him and his sister's disappearance. Shaking his head he looked at Juliet, Dason was probably the only friend she had in the lab, he didnt know how she was taking Dason's betrayal to them. "We will be ok I promise." He sounded as if he was trying to reassure himself of that.

"Itll be ok" George said wrapping her neck up in a bandage, he was a bit worried aobut her, that was a bit off for him, he hardly cared for anyone, "We will find him once Levitas and Geode get back I promise. Lay down and calm down" A memory flashed into his head, he knew why he was so caring now. Before he was taken he loved animals, if he had ever found a wounded one he would take it to his mother, who would nurse it back to health, he was naturally caring and his artificial status as a doll couldnt overtake his caring personality, only suppress it.

Dean moaned a bit in pleasure from her actions, if this was her first time she was doing a damn good job at it. He went a bit faster kissing on her neck. He loved this feeling, he didn't want it to ever end.

Miranda looked at him and smiled a bit "You are falling in love with me?" she asked she couldnt believe it. "Really? Like this isnt some... game where you break a girls heart by pretending to like me then leaving me?"

Last edited by Geode-Elijah on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:50 pm

"Dason..." Juliet choked out with tears, she had been crying since Geode picked her up and all she could feel and think of was Geode turning on her now. Then she'd have nothing, Geode and Dason promised her the same things, that they'd be there for her and Dason broke his promise and broke her heart. She didn't want to be killed, but thats all she thought was going to happen. She gripped onto Geode like she'd never let go. "He hurt us...." Her eyes closed tightly trying to stop the tears but failing. Juliet could hear Dason walking to them, but he soon stopped. "I'm sorry it had to be this way, I don't want to be my dad Geode. I promise you I'm not. But you won't take her from me, my father will separate you two like before, at the lab. He'll erase your memories and when I see Juliet again she'll have no recollection and when i see you again....neither will you." He sighed as a door just across from Geode swung open and Dason's dad walked in. He held things in his hand and slowly walked his way to them. Dason grabbed Geode from behind and held him while his father walked to him and shoved a clear liquid into his arm like he did Tempest's arm.

Lucy looked at him watching him. She knew Tempest was important but she had to worry about George too. After all, he pretty much saved her life, and she owed him. She touched his hand and smiled as a thank you. But after a while her eyes just turned worried. George looked in bad shape when she really looked at him and she struggled but she managed to lean up and looked at him, hoping he would get the message to help himself out too.

Julie smiled at his kissing and made her tongue dance with his like he made it do before. She was awed by his actions and kept moaning hearing him moan as well. She enjoyed every moment for hours on end and never wanted it to stop unless her brother was too tired to go any further.

Liviana stopped sobbing and let him hug her. For once she felt safe and wanted, something she hadn't felt in years. "Thank you....I just need....rest....help.....a friend."

Riley moved her body with his getting as much pleasure as she could from him and moaned gradually in his ear as he moved his lips away leaving her voice free. She held him close to her and her heart skipped beats loving this.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Rai blinked a bunch more times to make sure he wasn't seeing things. The bodies were laying there in pools of blood, but Shadow Rai was nowhere about. Rai sighed thinking himself to be slightly crazy, though he'd always known that. He started walking and found a small cafe that only had a few other people in it. He went inside and sat at a table

"Some game? No...never! I would never do that to someone, least of all the most beautiful girl I'v ever met. I do think I'm falling for you Miranda, what's not to like after all?"

Rain smiled hearing her moaning
"I love that sound sis" he smiled as he started to gain a little more confidence, going deeper and faster. His lips continued to meet her neck all over, desperate to give her the best pleasure his body could produce for her, no matter how much it took

"Well there's a spare bed upstairs for you to sleep in, or you could have mine if you wanted something a bit more homey. As for help, if you tell me what you need help with, I'll endeavour to do my best to help you. As for the friend bit, I'd be honoured if you wanted to call me a friend Liviana"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:07 pm

"Dason, you bastard!" Geode growled seeing Dason's father and the needle "No! Stop! I won't go back to that lab without a fight!" Geode kicked at him trying to get lose "Juliet..." He looked at Juliet who he set down when Dason's father entered "Run." Elijah came out of Geodes body and grabbed Juliet and tried diving out the nearest window as the doctor injected Geode with the liquid.
"Karma is a bitch Dason..." Geode said with scorn as his limbs weakened and he buckled. "Juliet will never love you... and when i wake up... I will personally re-arrange your face" the words he said sounded like a curse. He fell to the ground blacked out going into the same drug induced sleep he that Tempest was in.

George gently pushed her back into a laying position reading her eyes. "Ill be fine" he said, "You should sleep, Ill take care of myself once i know that you are ok, after all wounds heal, death doesnt." He sat in the chair next to the couch to watch over lucy. He couldnt believe he actually said those words to Lucy in a caring way. Maybe he can get lucky yet and become a Rogue.

Dean's tongue danced with hers and he went for hours climaxing qquite a few times. Once he got tired he rolled off of her. His skin glistened with a bit of sweat from the activities of the night. "I love you" he said his eyes full of love as he looked at her.

Miranda blushed a bit "I'll have to think about it" she said smiling "But i think your chances of being with me are incredibly great especially with an attitude like that" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:21 pm

"She'll never love you either." Dason smirked and kicked Geode as he was falling down and into sleep. "Your threats scare me but you won't be laughing when one of you are being disected on the table."
Juliet pulled away from Elijah. "Geode! Geode!" Dason growled watching her. "Dad you have to get her! Get them both!" His father ran and tried to do the same to Elijah that he did with Geode and Tempest. Juliet backed up seeing his father there and fell to the floor remembering what Dason said would happen to her if she went back there. "Stop..." She held her ears about to cry again. "Stop..." "Shut up you stupid animal!" The father shouted trying to knock Elijah out.

Lucy laid down when she gently put her down and didn't take her eyes off him. She smiled at his words, feeling that there was something to them then letters. "N...Na...me?" She asked him holding the bandages tightly so it didn't hurt her to speak.

"You are a friend..." Liviana said suddenly. "Atleast...I know you as one." She nodded after a bit. "I'd like a bed....it can be anything....as long as its warm....I hope that isn't asking too much.."

Both Julie's and Deans sweat was on her and she couldn't help but smile and face her brother. "I love you.." She laid closer to him gasping for a bit of breathe, her heart was still going fast from it all happening. "I can't....believe...we....did...that...sooooo good.." She let out a small laugh but just stared into his eyes seeing his love for her and showed in her eyes, her love for him.

Riley smiled as she moaned. "I....know." She gasped between the words and moaned more pleasurable in his ear as he did all to make her feel good.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Rai sat bored in the cafe, drinking a coffee that the waitress had brought him. after a while Shadow Rai walked in and sat opposite Rai and ordered a coffee for himself. Occasionally they exchanged glances. Rai sighed a bit wishing something...anything...would happen

Rain held her close as he climaxed, and he kept going for as long as he physically could, all the while trying to make it the most pleasurable he could for her. Soon enough he was exhausted and laid almost unconscious underneath her
"Did...you...like...that...sis?" he gasped

"Of course not. Here, come with me"
Laguna gently took her by the hand and led her to his room which had a massive king sized bed
"Hopefully it should be more than comfy enough for you" he smiled

Hale laughed a bit
"Not exactly the reaction I was expecting, but it's still good I think. Would you like me to walk you home Miranda?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Elijah dodged Dason's father "You are gunna have to do much better to defeat a Masquerade old man!" Chains wrapped around Dason's throat in a flash "Now. Unless you want your son to die, put the needle down" Elijah smirked cruelly "ANd i MIGHT spare him pain and torture" He looked at Geode's drugged form and just chuhckled a bit, he isn't like me. If i was him i would have killed you both... You" He pointed at Dasons father "For taking away his child hood and his sisters childhood, for causing his family so much pain just so you could get your fing kicks and illegal experiments done. And you" he looked at Dason "For betraying him, who gives a sh-t if you love Juliet you were about to have her tortured for the rest of her life. Geode wanted me to tell you, love isn't doing everything you can for a person, it is the strength to let her do whatever makes her happy,with her or not and yet you deny her every second we stand here in this stalemate. And just something I want to add, you truly are like your father so you might as well just not deny it" Elijah was off and anyone could see that his reaction time was very slow now, it had to do with Geode, with Geode under the drug induced sleep Elijah was weakened greatly, he hardly had the energy to try and go through with his threat.

George looked at Lucy and smiled slightly, "George Raymond Vocke just call me george" He looked at her for a second then out to the kitchen as the door shut, "Someones here" he said quietly "Stay still and dont make a sound, I dont know who it is yet" he said shutting off the light and carefully slid along the wall to look into the kitchen, It wasn't Levitas but he looked like Levitas and Geode very much.

"That was... amaxing..."Dean smiled staring into her eyes "Was that your fist time?" he asked gently rubbing her hair in a loving way.

"How bout we go to your house?" Miranda asked smiling, after he had been to her house why not stay at his for a while?

A girl on a phone walked intothe Cafe "What do you mean no leads? You've got to be kidding me... I dont want to talk aobut this right now, Im hanging up now." she put her phone in her pocket and sat at a table alone huffing in frustration, she worked for the CIA but it was incredibly hard to find the things she was looking for, should they even exist. "Ill have a Coffee... you have any alchohol you can spike my drink with?" He waitress shook her head "Alright make sure its extra caffeinated then"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Dason gripped the chains and took in everyword of the threats but didn't care about them. He pulled the chains off him. "Your forgetting Juliet has no idea what love even is, I can show her." He laughed and walked to Elijah who he noticed was weak. He punched him down and kicked him. "Your threats and you mean nothing." He took the needle from his father and pushed it into Elijah's neck. "Either way Elijah, we always win." He looked at Juliet who was curled up and forced to defend herself. "Well well...." Dason smirked and Juliet looked away hoping it was all a nightmare. "No..." She wanted to cry more. "No..." She turned to look at Geode and Elijah again and it hurt seeing them both weak. "What should we do with them son?" "Take Juliet Dad but leave the other two here..." His father's hands wrapped around her throat and suffocated her, she was quickly knocked out from lack of air in her and thrown over his shoulder and was carried out to the car where she was thrown in the back with Tempest.

Lucy's heart beat abnormally. She wanted to scream George's name to have him come back but it wasn't going to happen. She did what he said and remained quiet but her eyes darted around the room scared of who it could of been.

Julie smiled at what he was doing but let out a sorry laugh. "Was it that bad? Yeah it was my first time...but...how could you tell?" She leaned closer to her brother held his free hand.

"I don't want this.." Liviana shook her head. "I feel weird being in a guys bed..." She said as if she had bad experiences before.

"No..." Riley drew in a breathe. "Loved it.." She smiled and laughed. "You know you smell really good right?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Rai wasn't really paying attention to the woman's conversation but he took out something from his pocket and threw it over so it landed neatly in front of her. It was one of those things people keep on them for whisky or vodka or whatever that Anthony can't remember the name of xD

Rain blinked a little and looked at her
"I...smell good?"
He lifted up his arm weakly and sniffed it
"All I can smell is your beautiful scent sister. It's so enticing it makes me want to have more sex with you"

"No worries, I have a spare room you can use"
He led her to a room across from his with a smaller bed that was neatly laid out and the room was quite plain

"My house is good too" he smiled
He looked down seeing he still had her hand in his and started walking with her towards his house
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Elijah smirked feeling the needle "We shall see..." Elijah blacked out rather quickly because of how weak he already was, he curse his weakness too, blaming Geode for this situation. To him Geode should have just left with Juliet when he had the chance.
Tempest groaned feeling something hit him in the back, but he did not regain consciousness. He continued his dreamless sleep.

George ran into the kitchen and there was a sound of a fight. Any one who had gotten a good look at George knew that he did not have the strength to fight, but here he didn't have a choice, this person broke in and he wasnt on a peace mission. The scuffle endedwith a slam on the floor followed by the sounds of pots and pans hitting the floor.

"I couldnt tell" Dean laughed a bit "Thats why i asked" he kissed her briefly "You are very good at doing it"

{Lets go with VODKA!}
The woman looked at the thing "Thanks." she said and picked it up, after a long day of work she loved getting a little buzzed it helped get her mind off of things, off of work, off of the case of the CIA officers that were killed/ dissappeared and this vodka would help alot. When her coffee arrived she pour some vodka in it and handed the flask{THere you goXD} back to Rai.

Miranda kept hold of his hand and followed him all the way to his house, Love would be a new emotion to her and she was starting to feel it, she didnt know whether to be scared or enjoy the emotion.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Lucy leaned up weakly hearing the noise, it made her jump and her heart stopped. All she felt was more death around her and she couldn't take that anymore, she had to know George was atleast alive. "Ge....George?" She said lowly, her throat was straing just for her to open her mouth. She slowly slid herself off the couch and could barely even sit, it was too much work. But she was able to get on her hands and knees and began crawling to the kitchen where all this was taking place.

Julie smiled. "Really?" She kissed him back when he kissed her and touched his hair feeling much better about herself. "I'm glad...was it your first time? And well I wouldn't mind doing it again Dean.."

Dason and his father worked together. Juliet and Tempest were placed in separate rooms pretty far from the other and they were laying on tables, their wrists were cuffed to the table so they couldn't escape. Geode and Elijah were put in the same room, a cell actually. They were standing up next to eachother and they were both chained to the wall and given little movement.

"Thank you..." Liviana hugged him quickly again but felt something in this hug then ran out of it and pulled her shoes off and laid on the bed. She sighed in relief as if she hadn't been able to sleep like this in a while.

"I smell like sex.." Riley laughed. "Because we just did it.." She gasped getting breathe in her. "My god that was fun.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next