Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:37 am

Juliet smiled at Elijah seeing as he felt better with her around, she didn't do much but the thought that she could do something made her feel better inside. She watched with glistening eyes as Elijah and Geode remerged and she looked up at Geode with her hands on the ground were Elijah once was. "Yeah..." She said in a mild and weary tone. "You?" She put her head down a bit so she could turn it to Dason, she saw his bloody face and how much he struggled to get up and she remembered Geode saying something about 'Karma' and this must of been it.
Dason laid on his back beaten and watched Juliet with his eyes and his mouth was overflowing with blood but he wished to speak but all he could do was mouth: 'I'm so sorry' to her and blink slowly as if he shut his eyes he knew he would never open them.

"I trust you..." She started kissing him back like the times she did before, loving it like that and pushed her legs between his and started doing the best she could for him as she pressed his body fully on his and held him close to her.

"All..." Liviana's voice was dry but sob like. "All I see...All I feel....All I know..." She looked up at him, ehr blue eyes seemed so dead now. "Is Death..."

"I love you.." She whispered to him and closed her eyes slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:57 am

"I love you too Riley" he smiled, falling asleep with her

"There must be a reason though, and there has to be something I can do for you...to help...to make it all better"

Hale's smile turned into a grin
"You will?"

The shots went into Shadow Rai, though the bullets didn't seem to harm him. On the other table Rai slid off his chair wincing in pain
"I told you not to fire lady" he said trying to contain his anger
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:13 am

The woman dropped her gun and back into the door scared now.

"Yes i will" Miranda smiled at him and looked up into his eyes lovingly

Geode looked over at Dason shaking his head, "I'm fine..." he said then looked at the collar that was on Juliet, "Here lets get this off of you then get out of here" He fiddled around with the collar trying to take it off so that when they escape they didn'y have anything from this place on them at all, after all they could be traced if there was.
Tempest was walking his anger fueling him but he got weak, he had over worked his body summoning of that storm outside and his heart was skipping beats. "Ugh..." His vision blurred and his eyes stopped glowing, he collapse alone in a hallway, no one could see him there and he was slowly losing consciousness.

Dean moaned a it holding her body close to his and kissed her all over, he liked sex both ways they were both equally amazing to him.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:22 am

Juliet watched Geode as he grabbed the collar and tried taking it off but there was no budge. She looked around scared and even frantically tried pulling it off but all it did was send a shock through her body leaving her scream and gasp. She collapsed onto Geode. "It hurts!" She struggled trying to pull it off again. Dason watched, this was his only and probably last chance to atleast try to make up for what his father and he did.
"Geo..de.." He said weakly while blood dripped down his mouth. He held up his bloody fingers. "Bri....ing....h...er...ov...er....I...." He gasped with the short life he had left unless he healed. "..Ca..n.....take....i..t.....of...f.." The collar was tightening around her neck with each time she pulled it and Dason could feel himself gulp and anger rose a bit that his father went this far.

Julie couldn't help but moan and getting tired early, she couldn't see how Dean did this without taking in a lot of air. She kept trying her best on him as she kissed him and held him tightly making it better for him each moment.

"Stop the nightmares....but I don't know how..." Liviana sighed. "All i can see....thats all I can see.." Came her sobby voice.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:36 am

"There...there has to be a way! And I will find it so I can help you Liviana, I swear it"

Hale smiled and kissed her on the lips

Shadow Rai held up the bloody sword inches from her throat
"Any last words?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:42 am

Geode held her "Calm down" he said examining the collar, then he heard dason and looked at him wearily. Should he trust him? Probably not but it was his only choice, he had to get the collar off of Juliet. If Dason was the only one who could, then so be it.
Geode took Juliet over to Dason, "Kneel down so he can reach the collar Juliet" Geode said looking at Juliet.

Dean moved with her moaning a bit but he noticed she was getting tired andwrapped his arms around her and flipped so he was on top and continued the motions "I noticed you were getting a bit tired love" he smiled and kept kissing

"I'll do anything, just dont kill me" she said panicked trying to find an escape route.

Mirandas heart raced and she kissed back, it was an amazing sensation for her and she wanted to keep this kiss up
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:51 am

Juliet went with Geode trusting his actions and when told, she kneeled down by Dason, her head and neck where right by his and her whole body was shaking. There was no telling what Dason would do. It was out of her and Geode's hands now and her heart seemed to skip beats and she gulped panicked as Dason reached his hand slowly up to the side of the collar. She could feel him pressing the sides down a pulling a certain way and before she knew it the collar flew off her neck and was in Dason's hands. She looked at him and felt as if he gained some of her trust back. She smiled polietly and watched him lean his head a bit over to hers. He spoke in her ear for a bit then kissed her on the forehead and laid his head back down to rest.

Julie blushed madly and smile happy that he was able to read her. "I'm sorry." She said kissing him and moaning gradually in his mouth so it echoed in his ears. "But i don't know how you do it." She giggled a bit holding onto him.

"Just a nightmare....its time to go back to sleep." Liviana laid down looking into space.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:06 pm

One of my characters that I haven't decided who was randomly walking down a street

Laguna stood watching her for a little bit

Rain woke up

Hale smiled, leaning into the kiss and making it much better

"I'd like your virginity" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:15 pm

The woman gulped looking at the blade then him "Uh...."

Miranda blushed holding him close and made it french

Geod ecarefullly watched Dason, he was surprised that he didn't try anything to hurt him. Maybe Dason could be redeemed yet, "Thank you Dason..." Geode said looking at him, "Im sorry for beating you up." He looked down a bit feeling guilt over what he had done.

DEan smiled "Its alright it isss tiring i think all that keeps me going in your pleasure" he kept the kiss up and went a bit faster
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:21 pm

"Not a problem.." Dason leaned up to a wall by them and held his face a bit. "Its fine...I deserved it.." He smiled a tiny bit as Juliet got up nodding to Dason in responce to what he told her. She looked at Geode and smiled. "Thank you....for everything." She looked around seeing the room they were in starting to collapse because of all the damage Tempest did to it. She turned to Dason wide eyed as some of the ceiling started falling around them and if anyone didn't make it it would be Dason who was left for dead.

Julie blushed and kept kissing moaning at the pleasure and laughed whispering into his ear. "Glad it does." She kissed his ear then moved back to his mouth as he made it faster.

Riley was still sleeping and dreaming.

Liviana looked at him with half open eyes.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Rain sat up a little, but as he did he saw someone standing a little way away from them both

Laguna looked down a little
"Do you want to try to go back to sleep? I can stay here with you if that would help"

"You said anythiiiiiiiiiiiing"

Hale smiled and made it French on his end too
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:17 pm

"F-fine" The woman said choosing to lose her virginity rather than die. "Just dont kill me" She still shook form fear

Miranda wrapped her arms around him pulling him closer.

Geode looked at Juliet as the room started to collapse, "Go Juliet Ill get Dason" he pushed her out of the room and ran to Dason "Dason can you move at all?" he asked, if her could he wanted to avoid moving him too much because of the injuries he gave him.

Dean moaned alot and climaxed as the kiss continued

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:25 pm

"It does help..." Liviana smiled weakly. "Thank you."

Juliet didn't want to leave and when pushed out she backed up away from the room. Dason shook his head. "No..." He groaned in pain. "My back and my legs....can't....move..." He tried to lean up but pain coursed through him and he screamed and fell back laying down defeated. He watched some more of the ceiling crumble. "Just go Geode...I'll be alright.."

Julie moaned and enjoyed it all to the end. She played with his hair and body as they were still doing it.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:28 pm

"Well well...looks like you're a man Rain" he smirked
He pulled Rain up by his neck and started choking him

"No problem" he said giving her a small smile and sitting down

Hale did the same to her

"Yeah...not kill you...sure..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Geode flinched hearing more of the cieling crumble. He looked at Dason, he couldn't leave him without feeling guilty, but he didnt know what to do, the drug that was put in him a few hours ago was still affecting him he doubt he could even lift Dason off the ground, "I can't leave you hear like this Dason" Geode said sadly, "Not after you redeemed yourself

DEan kissed her "I love you" he rolled off of her

"Where do you want to do this?" The woman asked

Miranda broke it "That was... amazing"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Liviana smiled at him and fell asleep soon after.

Juliet looked up back in the room, her heart furiously beat as she saw Geode and Dason weren't moving and the ceiling was about to come down on them. She saw a huge crack on the ceiling circle itseld and broke off from the ceiling falling on them. Dason looked up and screamed. "Geode!" The piece was falling down heading for Geode and Dason but ice began covering the walls and the ceiling, the ice moved quickly and grabbed the rock stopping it from falling on them.
"What...." Dason looked at Geode and tried leaning up but couldn't. "Geode....get out now!"

Julie kissed him back with her heart pounding so loud inside her. "I love you too..."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Rain started choking and gasping for what little air he could get
"Ri...ley..."

Laguna saw watching over her

"Hell yeah it was!"

"Right here" he smirked
He grabbed her and threw her onto the ground
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:04 pm

The woman gasped when she was thrown the thr ground and growled a bit "Ow..."

Miranda giggled "I think i like you back" Miranda hugged him

Geode looked up and looked at Dason helplessly. He relunctantly stood up looking down trying to hold his emotions back "Alright Dason, Im so sorry i couldnt help you..." He looked him in the eyes "I forgive you for everything" he ran out of the room

"You tired?" Dean asked
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Riley woke up and started screaming. "RAIN!!!"

Dason smiled at Geode feeling his sadness and forgiveness. "Thank you..." To Dason this was the best thing to hear before he died, to be forgiven. Once Geode was out of the room the ice collapsed along with the ceiling and nothing but rouble was seen on the floor. Juliet wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"A bit...you?" She asked cuddling into his arms.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:18 pm

"Ri...ley..." Rain spat out, barely conscious

Shadow Rai laughed and stabbed the sword into the ground inches from her head

Hale hugged her back
"I'm glad"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:20 pm

The woman gulped seeing how close the sword was and stayed still out of fear.

Miranda smiled a bit in his arms

Geode looked back at the room just in time to see the cieling collapse. "Dason!" He yelled looking down. "You were a true friend...." He looked around confused "Wait Juliet?!" He couldnt see Juliet anywhere, where had she gone? Did she get recaptured?

"A bit" Dean smiled and held her close
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Smoke was all around from the collaspe and the rubble moved a bit in the back were Dason was. Coughing echoed through the room after Geode shouted Juliet's name. "G....Ge...Geode...!" Dason made out in violent coughs. "Here.." He tried moving some rocks away from him but was too weak to. Juliet was laying unconicous by his side under them all. "She..." Dason coughed almost wheezing. "Saved me...but...I...I can't free her!" His voice was full of distress and he tried to do all he can to move the ice and the rocks away but it didn't work. "Get help! Somehow! You....*cough* can't get us out of here alone!" As he shouted his voice echoed viciously and what he said became true as the door way into the room by Geode crumbled and created a huge pile blocking the room.

"I'm glad your mine." Julie said smiling and leaned on his chest. "I'm glad your mine.."

Riley pushed the man away and shook Rain, her heart was beating abnormally. "Rain! Rain!"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Shuro was walking down the street totally bored

Rain coughed and gasped for breath

Hale kissed her head

Shadow Rai smirked
"This is gonna be fun"
He tore her top off
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:55 pm

The woman screamed a bit "Gently!" she growled

Miranda snuggled up to him

Im glad we are together Julie" he smiled and hugged her

Geode nodded "Hold on! Ill be right back!" He ran panicked and Ran through the building frantically searching for anyone.He found tempest unconscious on the floor and shook him awake "Tempest! Wake up i need your help!"
Tempest woke up to Geode shaking him "Wha?"
"I need help followed me!" He pulled Tempest up and ran to the collapsed room
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Riley gently held him down and started pushing her air into him with a kiss.

Dason looked around sadly, there wasn't much to do but wait for Geode and hope they'd all make it out alive. He looked at Juliet, she was laying on her stomach with her back covered by rubble. He moved his hand and pushed the rocks of her head were he found out she was hit hard and bleeding. "Why..." He looked down feeling more gulity then ever. "You didn't have to..."

Julie stayed in his arms smiling at him. "I know.....me too....." She looked up into his eyes, hers were blue and full of wonder. "Dean....we'll be together forever right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next