Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Empty
PostSubject: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Cherry Blossoms floating on a Summer Breeze

Cherry Town, Tokyo prefecture, Japan. Seems normal enough right? And in a house on a normal street there lives a girl by the name of Amy Sato. On the outside she seems sweet and innocent, but inside there is something else. Her genes are not like most average Humans. They have been mutated. No one quite knows why. All anyone knows is that the result has given her abilities a normal Human could only dream of. A gift from the Heavens...or a curse... This young girl's Father abandoned her. Left in the care of her mother and brother, she does her best to act like she's no different, but sometimes there's just no denying it... At Sakura high where she goes to school there are many people. Most tend to just pass her over like she's a shadow on the wall. She longs for comradery, and there are those that will befriend her. However, no matter how much it is denied, danger always lurks in the shadows. You might be better for the experience having known her...if you even make it out alive that is...

Character Sheet:

Name:
Bio:
Theme:
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Character Sheet:

Name: Rain
Appearance:

Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Anime_Boy

Bio: Rain is quite sweet and innocent. He tends to be bullied and taken advantage of because he hates seeing people sad or disappointed. He loves his sister Riley dearly and would go to the ends of the earth for her, more so than for anyone else he knows and his heart breaks every time he sees her upset or crying
Theme:

Hiru no Tsuki by Akino Arai

Character Sheet:

Name: Lance
Appearance:

Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Animewithsword

Bio: Lance is seen as quite a tough guy and a bit of a loner. He tends to keep to himself and can hold his own in a fight. His father taught him swordfighting at a young age and he is respected at the school as the best swordfighter and he owns numerous Katana's
Theme:

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Name: Amy Sato
Appearance: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Yuki
Bio: Amy Sato is a shy and incredibly sweet child with long pink hair and golden eyes. She was abandoned by her father and raised by her mother and old brother who love her. She seems to be the only one with this power of fire she posses. She is often hunted and isn't sure what to do. She is soft spoken and scared to speak sometimes. She is an outsider much like Riley and has trouble making friends and actually doesn't have any. Amy blushes around Lance whenever she sees him but when she sees the other girls running to him and asking him out she knows she stands no chance.
Theme:

Name: Riley
Appearance: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Anime_girl
Bio: Riley is a sweet gentle girl who gets hurt easily by the popular girls, no one seems to think shes pretty enough to go out with them or talk to them so she is often hurt and picked on by other girls. She has a twin brother named Rain who she adores and will protect and defend with her life but couldn't ever stand up for herself. She cries a lot but knowing it hurts her brother she tries to hide her sadness.
Theme:
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Rain was laying on his bed looking up at the ceiling. He took out a book and started reading it but wasn't really paying attention to it, having other things on his mind

Lance was in his basement practising with one of his Katanas
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Riley was in her room, it was sunday night and she was dreading school the next day. Soon she got a phone call and answered it. "Hello?" "Hey Riley, its me Jeff." "J-....eff?" "Yeah, you wanted to go to the dance with me last year and I wanted to call and ask you out." "Huh..?" "Riley do you want to go out with me?" Riley nodded and screamed happily as this was the best day of her life. "Yes! Yes I do!" "Ok I'll talk to you tomorrow..bye." He hung up and Riley hung up jumping up and down.

Amy curled up on her bed and fixed her long pink pigtails in bows and looked outside. She swore she saw a shadow but when she looked nothing was there. She looked down at her hands. "I have the ability to use fire....but..." She looked up in a dreamy motion. "Do I have the ability to do anything else?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Lance's father came down to the basement and picked up one of the blades and lunged at Lance. The two started duelling for a while until his father managed to disarm him and kick him back into the wall
"Hmph...good, but you got a long way to go kid"
He respected his father, but whilst his mother was on business trips it tended to be pretty much pure training whilst he wasn't at school. Fortunately she would be home tomorrow evening

Rain's book dropped to the floor with a thud as he ran to Riley's room having heard her scream
"Riley?! What's going on? Is everything alright? I heard you scream, what happened?"
Rain had a look of deep worry in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Riley laughed full of happiness. "I'm fine Rain! He asked me out though! He asked me out!" She ran to Rain and grabbed his hands and jumped up and down with him. "I'm so excited!! I can't wait for school tomorrow!!"

Amy put her head down on her pillow and turned out the light and got to sleep ready for school the next day.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 pm

"That's great news sis! I'm so happy for you!"
Rain smiled. He lived to see his sister be happy
"Let's go to bed and it'll be school in no time" he chuckled
He went back to his room and went to bed

Lance got up and rubbed his stomach where his father had kicked him
"I'm going to bed dad" he said quietly after putting his katana away
"So soon?"
"I have school in the morning"
"Oh yeah" he mumbled and left the room
Lance sighed and went to bed
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Riley nodded. "Yeah see you!" She said and went straight to bed and fell asleep quickly. The next morning she dressed up in a beautiful blue and yellow sundress that complimented her perfectly and had her hair up in a nice ponytail and let her bangs lay covering her forehead. "I can't wait!!" She grabbed her book bag and ran out of ehr room.

Amy got up the next morning putting her pink hair in a better bow and putting on her favorite pink mini dress that frilled right at the waist down to the end of ehr butt. She wore a nice sweater over it and long white socks with pink shoes. She smiled at herself in the mirror than grabbed her stuff and left heading to school.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Rain got dressed in his traditional clothes and packed his bookbag. He left his room and saw Riley
"You look great Riley! I hope you have a great time on your date! Let's get to school"

Lance rolled out of bed and hit the floor with a thud. He opened his eyes and looked at the time
"Oh crapmuffins" he sighed
He had a superfast shower and got into his normal jeans, t-shirt and jacket. He grabbed his books and headed out of the door
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:23 pm

"Thanks brother me too!" She pulled Rain down the streets and alleys to get to school early.

Amy made it to school rather early and sat down outside watching some boys, one being Jeff, playing football before school. she sighed sitting on the blechers and started reading a book.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Lance finally got to school. He slung his bookbag over his back, walking past the guys playing football

Once they got to school Rain looked at Riley
"Have fun today sis! Let me know if you need me"
He walked to his locker
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:30 pm

"Ok. I'll see you Rain!" She skipped over to Jeff who just put the football down to punt it.
"Hey Jeff!"
"Oh hi." He said annoyed but riley didn't notice.
"Sooo when are we going on our date? I'm sooo happy!" She jumped up and down making her look both silly but beautiful.
"Oh....we're not." She stopped jumping. "Huh?" "Riley it was a prank call. I wouldn't go out with you if you were bleeding to death on my football field....Sorry go get a life and maybe a rela boyfriend." He pushed her aside and walked off to his locker that was near Rain's.
Riley stood there embarassed as girls pointed and laughed at her. She ran off to the girl's bathroom and when she got there she started crying.

Amy saw this all happen as she wasn't fully into her book. She looked down. "Thats so wrong..." She got up and followed Riley and saw her in the bathroom crying but didn't know if to approach her or not.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Rain looked over at Jeff for a moment but didn't say anything. He opened his locker and started swapping some books around

Lance had seen the whole thing. He usually didn't like to interfere in the affairs of others but that was out of order. He walked to where Jeff was
"What the hell is your problem?" he asked angrily to Jeff
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Jeff got his books out and looked at Lance. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything just back off bro."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 pm

You humiliated an innocent girl. That's something, and not a nice thing at that. You better be going to apologise to that Riley girl..."

Rain's eyes widened
"Wh...what? What happened to Riley?"

"This douchebag decided he had the right to embarass her"

Rain growled
"I'll get you back for this"
He slammed his locker shut and ran off looking for Riley
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:41 am

Jeff rolled his eyes. "Not my fault shes ugly."

Amy was walking Riley out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 am

"Riley! I just heard...I'm sorry..."

"She's not ugly, you're just an asshole"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am

Jeff shrugged. "Whatever you say freak."

Amy was rubbing Riley's arms.
Riley was wiping the tears from her face. "It...ok...I guess."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:58 am

"No it's not" Rain said giving her a hug
"I wish I had a way to get back at Jeff for this"

"Takes one to know one" he said shutting his locker and he walked off
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:06 pm

"Yeah thats cute." Jueff rolled his eyes and walked off.

Riley nodded and stayed in the hug. "Me too."

Amy smiled lightly then walked away.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Lance passed Amy as he walked

"Wanna skip class and go home sis?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Riley nodded beginning to cry again.

Amy blushed as he did and looked back at him and ran into a pole.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Rain took her arm and rushed her back to their house

He turned and looked at her
"Hey...are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP   Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Anthony 1x1 RP
Page 1 of 1