Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:35 pm

"Aw sis" he said and hugged her "I had only escaped the lab i was in a few weeks ago"

"Alright Alright dont get on waterworky on me Julie" he said hugging her again
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Mao jumped onto Rain's shoulder and hissed at the figure.

"I'm glad you escaped." She said in the hug. "Not many people do, but when I was by that street i swear I felt presences...you know?"

"I can't help it I'm sorry." She stopped crying as much as she could. "Thank you brother."
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Rain gently pet Mao to tell him it was okay

A figure about the same height as Rain and he looked a year or two yonger
"Rain? Is that you" the figure said in a gentle voice
Rain nodded and the figure smiled. He invited them in and Rain sat down on the nearest couch
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:52 pm

"Yeah I know"

"No problem sis" Dean said
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:41 pm

"You know?"

Julie smiled and kissed Dean on the cheek. "Lets go, I got a room for you and everything!"

Mao calmed down a bit but was still a bit hasty at the new individual.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:53 pm

"Little kitty cat, meet one of my closest associates, Sirius"

Sirius smiled at Mao
"Ignore him, he's still too emotionless, we're good friends. We looked out for each other when we were dolls together...I'm still getting used to the whole emotions thing and I just realised I'm talking to a cat...So what can I do for you?"

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 pm

"Ive been feeling something ever since i escaped from the lab and when i saw you... it intensified, like i knew i was suppose to be there"

"Alright Julie" he smiled a bit
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Mao hissed. "Well atleast I'm not a stuck up jerk."

Julie took him to her apartment and pulled him to a room. "And this is yours, I know its simple just black everything, thats how i like it. You can change it if you want.."

"Awww." Lucy smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thats so sweet Tempest. I thought I felt you closer, I'm just glad your here now."

(So wheres everyone else like Levitas and Geode when this is happening?XD)
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 pm

"I'd like to borrow your gifts Sirius. There's this young lady who I ran into, but this shadow took her, and I'd very much like to find her and ensure her safety"

"Oooooh does the emotionless Rain have a crush?" Sirius laughed

Rain went a bit red
"I'm simply trying to ensure the welfare of a girl from people who will clearly mistreat her"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:56 pm

"Its perfect for me" Dean said

{Um cooking! XD}

Tempest smiled and hugged back
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:58 pm

(DANG STRAIGHT! They better be!XD)

Julie smiled. "Good to see you again and glad you like it. I'm next door so if you need anything."

"Want to go see what our hosts are doing?"

Mao sighed. "Thats his sister! Dude that be incest! Dammit Riley why can;t you translate for me!?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Sirius nodded and took them through to a large room with lots of cupboards and a world map on a large Mahogany table
"She's still in Japan?"
"I think so"
Sirius went to one of the cupboards and took out a map of Japan and unrolled it on top of the world map
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:24 pm

{LOL XD}

"Alright sis" he smiled a bit "See you in a bit" he laid on the bed

"Sounds good to me" Tempest said
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Mao jumped on the map and pointed to a location far away from where they were and meowed.

Lucy nodded and took Tempest to them.

Julie smiled and went to her room, she got undressed and laid down.

(I miss the long paragraphsXD and I miss my chars!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Sirius closed his eyes for a minute
"The cat's right, that's where she is"

Rain looked down
"It's so far away, I'll never catch up to her..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:38 pm

{Me too! Start writing more xD}

Tempest followed her taking in all of the details of the house. It was a great place, bigger on the inside than it looked on the out. The walls were full of complex designs bordered with a dark wood that complimented it. On the way downstairs where the kitchen was, Tempest felt the hand railing which also had its own unique design. "This is a nice place" he said on the way. When they got to the kitchen cookie dough was everywhere adn LEvitas was yelling at Geode
"Cookie Dough is NOT supposed to explode!"

Dean laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling. He had made the right choiuce in not killing his sister, she was more useful to him alive than dead, even if she was an undead minion. He sighed quietly, tonight had been the first time he had felt increased doubt about what he should do with his powers.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:42 pm

(YAY)

Mao purred and softly put his head under Rain's chin. "You can do it she needs you." As he said that he somehow purred and it sounded almost like he ws talking to them.

Lucy looked around too liking everything she saw then when they got to the kitchen she started laughing. "Cookie dough can't EVEN explode!" She looked at Geode and Levitas. "I thought one of you were going to go see that person i told you was near us, remember?" She looked from Tempest to the floor. "Or maybe you don't have to its just...oh nevermind so how about some chinese instead of cookies?"

Julie pushed her face into her pillow and started crying. She felt Dean was different, that he wasn't himself and she struggled to keep that act of hers. She wanted her real brother back but she never would have him back. She pulled the covers over her head and cried more into the pillow hoping the next day would come soon.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Rain gently stroked Mao
"I'v grown fond of you little Kitty cat, and you seem to have a connection to that girl, so perhaps you could lead the way? I won't stop until I find her. She needs me"

Sirius smiled and rolled the map up
"I wish you the best of luck Rain"

Rain nodded and carried Mao out of the house and shut the door behind him
"Let's go find her...but first...I think you need a name little Kitty Cat...how does...Mao sound?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:08 pm

"I second the chinese food motion!" Levitas said and Geode sighed. "We will look for that one person later Geode said we needed a break from stuff and lay low he seems to think that someone is about to find us even though hes probably just paranoid." Geode mumbled something and looked at the exploded cookie dough
"Cookies anyone?"

Dean fell asleep waiting for the next day to wake him up. He knew that soon he would own the day and the night, he just had to take care of the Entity and take over the world.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:12 pm

"Mao....Really? Is it because I say Me-OW and its sounds like Maaooo?" Mao nodded. "Yes sure whatever."

"Ohh..." Lucy looked at him. "I see....Well then I'll go look for them then." She smiled. "So you go buy chinese and Yes Geode I want cookies so make some and I'll be back with a new guest ok?" She took some cookie dough off the wall and ate it. "Ummmm GOOD!"

Julie woke up the next day with her face stained of tears. "Ugh...headache from crying all night." She looked down. "Complete stranger in my house.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 pm

"On the other hand I think Mr Fluffypants McGee is a better name. Come on Mr Fluffypants McGee, we need to go find that girl"
Rain started walking
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:20 pm

There was a mini explosion on her tongue that didnt hurt her it was just wierd.
"Really? "Geode smiled looking at her. "You honestly liked it!"
"You ate exploding cookie dough!" Levitas said
Tempest took a bite of cookie dough. "Thats so wierd its like an explosion on my tongue!"

Dean was still sleeping gripping his pillow tight. "Dont let them take me mommy!"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Mao followed him regretting it. "I wonder if Riley will let me kill myself."

Julie had a nightgown on and walked by his room. "I don't even know you anymore."

Lucy giggled as it exploded in her mouth and Tempest's. "Its great!!" She lauhed and forced some into Levitas's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Levitas chewed "Holy crap thats an explosive taste!"

Dean woke up looking at the door
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Rain kept looking around for Riley hoping to find her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next