Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

A Hero                                  Empty
PostSubject: A Hero    A Hero                                  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:53 pm

~A Hero is not someone who takes their life for someone's just being, but someone who cares and changes a person's life for the better. We all need a hero. I found mine.~ -Juliet.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

I don’t smile. I never felt the need to. Happy or not. Why stress myself? I feel emotionless.
I live, I learn, I hate expressing sadness. It kills me inside like as if I was being stabbed outside….
Anyway. So I have a blank personality. Does it really matter to you? I don’t think so. Yes I care, Yes I get hurt, but no I don’t show it. Not much anymore..
My hair is an emo style I know. This doesn’t mean I am one…its just how I like my hair. And I hate having it touched!
Ugh. So annoying. The preppy girls at my school touch my hair, all I do is glare and fix it after they do. They think they rule the world!
Annoying.
Anyway, my hair is a black color, I think it adds compliment to my green eyes. Well…not fully green. For an odd reason I have a red outline on them.
I love it, but people think I’m a freak for that.
Just so you all know ‘freaks’ do not exist, we are all naturally different - Grow up.

I go to a school, Northern Ridge to be exact. I’m in 11th grade, yes it’s a high school. Its ok, rarely are there drugs and abuse…but sometimes there is fighting.
And we do have kids with disabilities at our school. I think that’s good, we’re opened up to all.
Even those druggy preps.

The alarm clock sounded at 5:30. I was a bit late. My eyes shot open and I stared at the ceiling. The fan moved slowly around to give the room bits of air. The ceiling and walls were painted a dark gray, almost black. My mother said if it was all black, she’d send me to a mental institute.
I gave in and kept it a nice but reassuring color.
I got up quickly out of my blue rose color sheets and ran into the bathroom and got a shower.
I got out less than 20 minutes later then got dressed and walked to the bus stop. Carrying my heavy book bag I stood by the sign. Looking at my watch I knew I had at least 10 minutes until the bus comes.
I looked around, it was so silent, all I heard was the wind. The sky was shades of blue and pink and purple, mixed just right. It looked like a wave in the sky.
It took me almost forever to realize that a girl was standing just on the other side of the pole…
Her blonde hair blew with the wind, it was pretty lengthy. But very nice.
I looked at her, her eyes stared into the depth of the street in front of us as she eagerly waited for the bus.
I got lost in those eyes for a second…when A gust of wind hit me hard, I was found.
I blinked a bit as I saw her look over. She gave me the friendliest smile and a wave.
I recognized her a bit, she is in just about all my classes, but she doesn’t talk much…
Or at all.
I watched her for a bit, her movements weren’t too normal. She swayed a bit but then stood still and watched the sky as if it were to move to fast without her notice.
Then after looking at the sky, she would put her hands in her pocket, take them out, fix her hair and repeat.
The wind was her natural born enemy.
She was a sweet kid though. I don’t even know her name but I’ve seen what she does for others. Puts them in front of her.
Hmm. Maybe I can make a new friend.

I peered at my watch, it said 6:45. Five more minutes then the bus comes. I looked at the girl and walked over to her, even if she’s boring, five minutes wouldn’t kill me.
I stared at her hair for the longest time…
“Hi.” I said moving my eyes from her hair to eyes. “I’m Geode.”
She looked straight into my eyes and smiled the prettiest smile I ever saw.
I seemed lost for a second longer, strange how this happens.
She didn’t speak back, just held her hand out.
I took her hand gently and shook it.
I didn’t get her. I stared at her for a while just thinking…wondering. Why doesn’t she speak? Pressure? Too afraid to?
What…
That question is killing me. What does her voice sound like?
Is it annoying or precious?
Or in the middle?
I saw her smile then her eyes moved a bit to a object, she pointed and tugged my hand a bit.
The bus was here.

We got on and swiped our passes in the machine. I watched the girl’s sway down the aisle, she then sat next to a red headed girl. I knew that girl. Blood red hair and blood red eyes. Ariana. She’s one of those more/less popular people when she wants to be. Its hard to explain.
I looked around. Man no empty seats…I hate that about morning buses, a heavy school bag hanging on your back and you have to stand hoping you won’t fall back.
“Hey! Geode!”
I looked up to see a boy waving his hand in the air. A red headed boy. Rai. Rai is more of the ‘I don’t care’ type. He has a style that completely matches Ariana. Its weird because she wears boyish clothes. I guess tomboy huh?
“Hey Rai.” I said walking past filled seats, walking up the steps and sat on the seat next to Rai once he moved his book bag.
“I was up all night doing that current event for health.” Rai said with a sigh. He’s not a geek but more of a very hard working student.
“You do know it was only supposed to be about two paragraphs right?”
“Hm.” He began. “I have 3. He can deal.”
I liked Rai’s enthusiasm, creative a bit. We stopped talking after that so I looked around and all I could do was stare at the back of the head of the blonde haired girl who was at my bus stop.
I wanted to know about her, not that I cared much, it just bugged me that she’s someone I don’t know.
“Hey.” I nudged Rai’s shoulder.
“Hm?” He looked from the window to me. “Yeah Geode?”
I pointed to the blonde girl. “Who is she Rai? She was at my bus stop..”
“Do you really care?”
“Not really it just bugs me.”
“Yeah I see, ok, her name is Juliet Knight. She’s in our gym if you recall.”
I rubbed my chin, I knew she was but I don‘t think she does anything...
Rai saw I didn’t understand and sighed. “Ok well she doesn’t talk Geode, she doesn’t have any friends and is an over-achiever.”
I nodded staring at the girl. She’s probably quiet in class and stays with the group so you never know she’s there.
She’s invisible to the world.
“So she is pretty much a ghost.” I looked at Rai who just nodded. “Invisible to all but herself. I kind of feel bad for her, I mean that big dance is coming up…who is she going to go with? If she shows up by herself she’d probably be made fun of…”
I thought for a bit. Yeah I wanted to go to that dance….but I wanted to go with Phoebe.
Phoebe is probably one of the most popular and nice looking girls at my school. Black hair and green eyes, kind of like mine.
I couldn’t ask Juliet to the dance just because I feel bad, especially if I like Phoebe.
Anyway…
“So Rai why don’t you take her? If you feel so bad.”
Rai gave me a death glare. “You know I want to go with someone else…plus she probably doesn’t even like me.”
“I see….” I looked around. Maybe I could find a boy who needed a date? I felt so bad, she’s literally a ghost….but this dance will be the time of our lives!
The thought haunted me a bit. I mean…I care about a girl I don’t even know…
Oh well.
The bus stopped in front of two huge blue doors and we all got up.
Time for school.

I got out of the bus and headed to my locker. I opened it, number 324. I felt a rush of air as Juliet skipped behind me, I looked back to see her going off into her homeroom. I looked back and took my books out of my locker and slammed it shut.
I fixed my hair a bit.
The textbooks were easy to carry, but I didn’t want to have to carry all 3 of them.
I sighed, oh well.
Walking down a lonely hall was a bit weary. I didn’t like the feeling of being in an abandoned hallway.
Then she soon came.
Phoebe.
Her pretty black hair moved me and her gorgeous eyes. I really did like her.
I walked to her and I felt a smile across my face. “Hi Phoebe.”
She looked at me with a cocked smile. “Hi Geode.” She said it with such strain….I don’t think she liked me.
“So um….you going to the dance this weekend?”
“Yeah I am, whats it to you?”
That was harsh….
“I wanted to know if you’d come with me.”
Phoebe stared at me handling her books badly. “Go with you?” She acted like she didn’t even care.
“Surreeee..” That was the most unsure of sure I ever heard….
“So yes?” I persisted.
“Yes.” She nodded and took my arm with a free hand she made by moving her books.
She grabbed my hand and pulled me to class.
In forensic, we sat next to each other and I saw Juliet was sitting next to me on the other side.
I turned to Juliet. “Hey, I never noticed you here. Nice to see you again.” I was really happy Phoebe said yes that I was in a great mood.
She smiled and waved.
Phoebe looked over at Juliet and I could see her cheeks flutter with red anger…
She was jealous of Juliet.

I never noticed Phoebe had a boyfriend and that she really hated me, but I think Juliet ticked her off…. If I was going to be with someone Phoebe would keep me a secret to her boyfriend and keep him a secret to me….sly.
She was determined to get rid of Juliet…one way or another.

“So Geode…” Phoebe said gently trying to get my attention. “What color tie you going to wear? I want it to match my dress.”
“Oh-” I said turning away from Juliet to her. “Um…gold probably.”
She smiled, her planned worked. “Ohh gold, I was thinking a blue one but that’s ok…”
“Oh, ok maybe blue.” I said trying to get on her good side then turned back to Juliet.
“So I heard your name was Juliet, that’s a nice name….” As I said that Juliet blushed a bit and Phoebe only got more angry…
“So…are you going to the dance?” I asked Juliet nicely. She smiled sweetly to me, beautiful smile again, and nodded.
“Oh that’s great! Who are you going with?”
This hurt Juliet, she looked down and shook her head. I felt bad, like my heart literally fell out of my chest.
I looked at her and saw a small tear come from her eyes….
I bet no one would take her….

I don’t enjoy seeing people sad. I wanted to make her happy..
I looked back at Phoebe who was just smiling at Juliet’s pain.
I was right, she’s invisible to the world…
I moved back to Juliet and gently put my hand on her shoulder.
“Anyone would be lucky to get to go with you.”
She perked up a bit and looked at me, her eyes glittered but her sad expression still showed.
I wanted to go with her, just to make her feel like someone knew she was here…
But Phoebe, I like her and already asked her…

“You’ll get someone.” I gave her a fake smile…yeah fake isn’t the best for a broke heart.
She looked down and nodded then turned a bit away. Even she knew no boy would want to ask her out.
I sighed and looked at Phoebe she was holding in a laugh.
“Whats so funny?” I could clearly tell it was Juliet but I needed to know if she could be honest.
“Come on Geode, you know no boy in their right mind who ask her to a dance!” She said it pretty loud…and Juliet heard her.
I heard gentle sobbing and looked over to see Juliet have her head down.
“Phoebe!” I shouted angrily looking at her.
“That’s not right!”
“She’s not right!”
“Why do you have to be so mean?”
“Why do you have to lie to her?”
I just looked at her. “Phoebe please be nicer to her, she doesn’t have any friends and I think if someone asked her she’d really have a good time..”
“Oh so you wanna ask her now huh!?”
“Phoebe!” Ugh. She was already annoying. I can’t believe how rude she was, I was just trying to bring up Juliet’s spirit…whether she went alone or not…
She had no one else to do that for her.
“Whatever Geode…I’ll….whatever, I’ll see you at the dance this weekend, pick me up at 7 at my house.” She angrily grabbed her books and moved so she sat next to a guy.
The guy that I had no idea was her boyfriend….
I sighed loud, I can’t believe her…
I turned to Juliet who was still crying. I put my hand back on her shoulder and rubbed it alittle.
“Don’t cry, my friend, she’s just a bit mean…she didn’t mean what she said.”
But I think even Juliet knew I was lying.
She picked her head up and turned to me, soft dried tears covered her face..
She smiled a bit as she sniffled.
Even though she put on a great happy act, I could tell her heart was broken beyond repair.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: A Hero    A Hero                                  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:30 am

Chapter 2 - God what did I ever see in her?

I looked down. Her face, her tears. Too much to bear.
“Hey maybe….you can go with one of my friends?” I said gripping my hands tight refusing to look at a sweet sad face.
“I know you might not like them, but give him a chance, I just want you to have a good night at the dance ok?”
I had to look back at her and I saw her nod.
“Ok.” I sighed a bit. Who would go with her? She’s the most invisible girl in the world. I’ll find some guy…
I looked around the room, right in front of me sat my friend, James, he was a prankster but he did like the dances. He would have fun, he dances with everyone at them.
“Hey.” I tapped his shoulder and looked at him as he turned to me. “You going to the dance James?”
“Oh course Geode! You?”
“Yup, who are you going with?”
He shrugged. “Haven’t got a date yet man, looking for a good one.”
“Well.” I put my arm over Juliet. “I got one for ya, she hasn’t got a date and she’s going to the dance!”
James took one look at her and shook his head. “Sorry girlie….I um, I don’t think so.”
Juliet looked down ready to cry but instead she just nodded. I looked at her, I never knew a girl could get turned down so much….especially a very pretty one.
That’s it! I made up my mind. Since of how rude Phoebe was, I’m going to let her know that I’m dumping her for Juliet.
She atleast deserves to go with a good boy and she was turned down by a good friend of mine.
As soon as the bell rang I got up and saw Juliet still sitting there with her head down.
It would mean the world to her if she went with someone. That someone will be me.
I grabbed my books and headed for the door after I saw Phoebe get out.
She was walking fast down the hall to get to her next class. “Phoebe wait!”
She turned around, hearing my voice. “Yes Geode?”
“We need to talk.” I said with a straight face. I’m going to tell her exactly how I felt about her and I don’t care if she’s hurt, she shouldn’t of been mean to Juliet like that.
“Yeah well make it quick Geode I got places to be, things to do, that whole lot.”
I walked up to her rolling my eyes. God what did I ever see in her?
When I was in front of her face, I gave her the deadliest glare.
“I’m dumping you.”
“Wait-what?”
“I am not taking you to the dance anymore.”
She grinded her teeth. “Oh really? Then who ARE you going with hotshot?”
I smirked a bit, I saw her blood boiling beyond her face, she needed to be taught a lesson. Just as that was happening though, Juliet was walking down the hall towards us. Her books were right under her chin like as if they had to support her or she’d break down from everything.
“Juliet.” I called down the hall, I saw her eyes go from the floor to me and she got closer to us. She was still upset about everything I could tell.
But when she got in arms length, I gently grabbed her arm and pulled her over.
“She’s my date to the dance.”
Juliet was looking at Phoebe but when I said that she perked up and looked at me, her heart skipped a beat and she was trying to smile.
But I felt something about her, she was unsure, she wondered if it was real.
Phoebe turned red though, she was about to lose it…
“Juliet…would you like to go with me to the dance?”
I felt her smile as much as I saw it, I never thought I’d see a smile as big as that from her again.
She nodded.
“Ok, I’ll pick you up a bit before 8 ok?” I asked her and she smiled at me and gave a small nod. She turned to Phoebe who was fuming red. She tightened her fist and dropped her books.
“OH! I see! A stupid, mute girl who you don’t even KNOW, is your date?!?”
I smiled, almost chuckling at the poor display she gave. “Too bad she’s none of that, in fact she’s ten times a better person then you’ll ever be!”
Phoebe growled, she had enough, in all her rage she took her one fist and tried to punch Juliet square in the mouth.
Juliet just stared, frightened, what did she do to Phoebe? Nothing.
But you know Phoebe….
I wrapped my one arm around Juliet and pulled her close to me and grabbed Phoebe’s fist with my other hand.
“Don’t touch her Phoebe, she had nothing to do with my choice. You’re so rude to people and you deserved to be dumped, enjoy going to the dance alone.”
I threw her fist back and looked at Juliet who had blushed as I pulled her close.
I felt a small smile come. She was kind of cute.
“Come on Juliet, let me take you to our next class.”
I kept my arm around her and walked with her past Phoebe. We were heading to Gym, I knew Rai would be there and I could tell him of everything.
Phoebe stood there, bright and angry.
She wanted to get back at Juliet and me. But how?
After a while she picked up her books and a sly smile broke out on her face.
She’s truly evil.

“Oh Tyler!” She called down the hall seeing a boy with short blonde hair and brown eyes, he was a bit taller than me, but what does that matter?
Tyler was Phoebe’s boyfriend.
“Yes my love?” He asked just about running to her side.
“I need you to do me a favor. Have James help.”
Tyler looked at her confused for a second. “What do you want me to do?”
Phoebe needed to say this right, if she said it wrong, Tyler might just break up with her.
“You know my best friend Geode? Well he wants to go to the dance with Katelyn but that slut from our Math class, Juliet, asked him out and he couldn’t say no to her!”
“And…so?” Tyler didn’t care much to interfere with other people’s lives.
“Well I just want maybe you and James to scare her away from the dance so Geode can be with his true love, Kate.”
Tyler believed anything Phoebe said, especially if she said something about love.
Man she cheated on Tyler constantly, but he never knew, he always thought he was her only and one true boyfriend.
“Please?!” Phoebe gave him puppy dog eyes and the big lip. “Please my love? I really want him being happy!”
“Oh…” Tyler sighed. He just couldn’t say no to her….
“Yes my love….me and James will keep Juliet from the dance.” He thought for a bit. “And I think I have the perfect plan….”
A small smirk came across his face. Devious like his girlfriend.

I sat down by Rai, pulling Juliet next to me.
“Hey Rai.” He was writing things down on paper an then he looked up at me and smiled then when he saw Juliet and my arm around her, he was confused.
“Um…Geode?”
I looked at him. “She’s my date to the dance.”
Rai smiled at me. “That’s really sweet Geode, and she’s very good looking, not a bad catch.”
Juliet smiled at the compliment then looked around. Half the kids weren’t even here yet. Looks like we were waiting a while.
Juliet got up moving from my side and my arm and held up her Nike bag which held her gym clothes in it. I could tell she was ready to get changed. “Ok I’ll see you soon.” I said and she nodded skipping off happily to the girl’s locker room.
“So what happened to Phoebe?” Rai asked me seriously.
“She’s not even a good person Rai….” I said then I sighed and explained all that happened. He listened to each word and put it together. “God she gets mad over little things.”
“I know. I found someone who is much better than her.”
Rai looked at me seriously. “Do you like her?”
“Who?” I asked moving my eyes from the newly arrived students to him.
“Do you like Juliet?”
I just moved my head away….
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: A Hero    A Hero                                  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Chapter 3 - Yes it is Love.

“Geode just tell me, its not that big of a deal.”
“It is to me.” I looked at Rai slightly. “I mean….I don’t know I feel different…”
Rai sighed. “If you notice anymore signs tell me, I’ll tell you if you’re in love if you can’t.”
“In love? Rai that’s a very-”
“I know Geode but no one breaks up with one girl for another just because he feel’s bad.”
I looked down, Rai was probably right as usual.
“She’s coming.” Rai said to me as he nudged my shoulder to get my attention. I looked up quickly and saw Juliet walking towards us.
She looked so nice. Or…actually she looked hot.
Her hair was neatly tied up in a ponytail and it flowed gorgeously past her shoulders and ended right above her elbow.
She wore a tight grey shirt that complimented her figure perfectly and short blue shorts.
She walked to us and waved to us.
“Hi Juliet.”
I smiled at her and as she turned to sit down by me, I saw my eyes looking at her butt. I quickly blinked and looked away to Rai who chuckled. “Yeah Geode I saw that.”
My face went red with embarrassment. “Don’t tell her.” I whispered to him then looked over at Juliet. “Your hair looks really nice up.”
Rai smiled. “Cute Romeo..”
I just rolled my eyes and smiled as Juliet smiled at me as a thank you.
“Well..” I stood up and pulled Rai up with me. “We’re going to get changed ok Juliet?”
I asked looking at her and watched her nod her head as a ‘yes’. I quickly pulled Rai into the boy’s locker room.
“Ok I like her! You happy now?!”
He started laughing. “Geode its too obvious…but yes I am.” We weren’t the only ones in there, behind us, past the lockers, there were a few people listening to our conversation.
One of them was a boy named Dason, he was Juliet’s twin brother. Blue-black hair and blue eyes.
He didn’t know it was his sister we were talking about so he pushed it off and left the locker room not really caring.
The other boy there, his name is Shane. He is such a pervert when it comes to girls….
He also liked getting in fights. Which meant if he tried to pick up your girl and you were right there and punched him. There would be a fight going on.
And he would keep fighting until he was yanked away.
He walked out shortly after Dason did with a huge grin. Juliet had been the only girl in the gym at the time…even if Dason didn’t notice, man Shane would.
Me and Rai got dressed quickly and left the locker room after putting our stuff in lockers. I headed outside to find Shane literally next to Juliet and his arm around her waist.
I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe how angry I felt. I heard myself growing, felt my hands clench and my teeth grind. I slowly made my way over to them.
Juliet didn’t look happy at all and I saw her try to move his hand, but he probably clawed her side the way he held onto her.
“Shane.” I folded my arms.
“Your in my seat.”
“Sit next to me dude, I got here first.” Shane smiled then looked at Juliet. “So you have a boyfriend?” Juliet looked at me then shook her head looking back at Shane.
“Awww, that’s too bad. I was looking to have some fun today. Maybe me and you can.”
I saw Juliet shake her head and try to move away.
“Leave the poor girl alone.” I demanded about ready to punch him. “She doesn’t like you.”
Shane got up pulling Juliet with him. “I can do whatever the hell I please. Like this..” He pulled Juliet close to him and literally bit her neck. I heard her whine and I lost control.
I punched him as hard as I could off of her.
“I. said. Leave. Her. Alone.” Juliet held her neck, where he bit her she was actually bleeding.
“What are you a fing vampire or something!?” Rai growled at Shane who just laughed having a bit of blood in his teeth. “I love the taste of blood.”
“You sick bastard!” I screamed and pulled Juliet to me, I looked at her wound and saw she kept gushing blood. Dason watched horribly confused and unsure what to do for his sister.
“Rai take her to the nurse, I’ll deal with him.” I pushed Juliet into Rai’s arms and watched him as he led Juliet out of the gym.
“You got some nerve…” I growled and pushed Shane down. Before I knew it….we were in a brawl…I punched and he kicked, he punched and I kicked.
Before I knew it, I had a bloody lip and him a black eye and bruised arm.
“You…..deserved……that…” I gasped out of breathe.
“Yeah?…..Don’t…” He gasped too. “See….why…you…protected….her.”
I just growled still trying to get air in me. That’s when I saw the teacher coming. *Oh man..*
She glared at us. “What happened over here!?”
Thank Goodness Rai came back shortly….I guess he had that 6th sense.
“I saw it all Ms. Neil! Shane hit Geode so Geode only used self offense!”
She looked at Rai but didn’t quite believe him so she looked at Dason.
“What did you see boy?” Dason looked at Rai. “Exactly what he saw. Shane hit Geode and Geode only protected himself.”
I smiled a bit at Dason and Rai. Those two saved me from a weeks worth of detention, a call to my parents and possibly being suspended….and then I would miss the dance and break Juliet’s heart.
I sighed in relief. I’m so glad that didn’t happen!
I watched Ms. Neil glare at Shane. “Alright sweetie, time to go to the principal, you can’t be hitting people in class!”
I heard him shout. “He hit me!”
“Yes but you started it. Its really not good on either end but he does have a right to defend himself.” She grabbed him by the arm and yanked him to the office.
“Thanks guys..” I looked at Dason and Rai. “You two really saved me.”
“No thank you.” Dason said jumping off the bleachers. “He bit my sister.”
I looked at Dason surprised. “Why didn’t you do anything though?!”
“I was so shocked…it happened so quick and I was all the way up there. By the way Rai is she ok?” He asked scared for Juliet.
Rai nodded almost unsure. “She’s fine the nurse put some bandages and rubbing alcohol on her neck, she should be ok.”
“Thank you.” Dason smiled a bit then walked off to the nurse’s office to go see her.
“Thanks Rai..I would of missed the dance.”
He nodded. “I know, that’s practically why I said it. I can’t let you let down the girl of your dreams Geode.”
I blushed a bit. “Rai, your making me sound so….”
“In love? Like a story book fairy tale?”
“Yeah…..both those together. Well…we should wait for Ms. Neil to get back and hopefully Juliet will come back too.”
Soon enough, both girls did come back and Dason came with Juliet. I felt bad, her neck was wrapped in a bandage. But it did look cool to me and she didn’t seem to mind it that much.
We finished our day with our classes and found out Shane was expelled. I didn’t feel bad at all. I’m glad he is now gone and out of my life.
Or at least that was what I thought….

Phoebe ties more and more into this. I can’t do anything but think she’s going to get back at me sometime or another.
Oh well.
Time to go home.
I walked home slowly all I could think about was Juliet. I just felt so bad for her but then I felt more.
I held my head, I need to think this more through.
I got home shortly after and laid down on my bed just looking up. I need to think about this all.
Everything I been through and to think its only the beginning..
All I want at the moment was tell Juliet I like her and I’ll be here for her forever. She never has to speak to me or be with me, but I’m always here for her.

Days of school passed, tensions got higher and I even caught Phoebe in the hall threatening to punch Juliet. I set her straight and pushed her away from Juliet and threatened that if she touched Juliet, I’d hit her back. I don’t care if she is a girl.
I was in my room putting on a nice black suit with a blue tie. Man now that I think about it I never asked Juliet what she was wearing…we probably won’t match.
I sighed a bit then took a real blue rose I saw and put it in the breast pocket on the suit. I fixed my tie and hair and smiled.
I was ready to go and meet my date.
That’s if my date makes it till then….
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: A Hero    A Hero                                  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Chapter 4 - A Date and Death Game

Smiling she walked forward. It was time. All this preparing…
She held a silver killer in her hand and tucked it in her ribbon tied tightly around her waist into a bow on the back.
The smile turned to a smirk as her plan was going to work perfectly.
“Oh she will never see this coming….poor child.”
She picked up a black cell phone due to hearing it ring. “Yes?” She asked putting it to her ear. Someone answered. “Should we do thi-”
“No put Tyler on now!”
There was fighting a bit in the background, soon another young boy was on the phone. “Phoebe? Whats wrong?”
“Are you two ready? Prepared?!”
“Yes Yes we are! We just want to know where to set up the trap.”
“Are you in Denver Park?”
“You mean the giant woods just a bit out front of our school? Yes.”
Phoebe smiled evilly. Her smile was twisted and disturbing. Its wrong how’d she’d hurt a poor innocent girl just to get back at me….
She’s not getting away with it. “Excellent…” She smirked. “Tell James to meet me outside my house in ten.”
“Got it love. Bye.”
“Bye.”
She was rude to even her boyfriend. God she’s worth less than the ground she walks on.
Phoebe’s hair was tied up nicely in a bun surrounded by fake beads. Her dress was blue, cold color to match her personality.
She swooped down and picked up a silver purse from her floor and opened it. Inside she pulled out a stick of demon red lipstick and put it on. It made her eyes pop out. And not in the best way.
“Got to look good for my Geode.” she smiled in the mirror and popped her lips and giggled.
“He’ll love me tonight, I. Am. Beautiful.”
She put the lipstick in the purse and held the purse on her shoulder. I cannot believe this girl hated me at first sight and now she wants me bad. God its like if she can’t have me, no one can. Pathetic.
A horn sounded from outside and she looked out the window. A red Malibu was waiting next to the curb. “Lets go Phoebe or we’ll be late!” James shouted sitting in the front seat with the window rolled down.
“Alright I’ll meet you in a second!” She waved and closed her window then ran out of her room. She grabbed something hard from her kitchen, a knife holder made from wood. She held it tightly and out of sight.
“Good lets go pick up the chick.” She said as she met James at the window then hopped in the car and put the knife holder on the seat right by herself.
“Yup. So we’re taking her to the dance?”
“Yeah you could say that…” She smiled but James didn’t care much and drove to Juliet’s house. For some reason the ride seemed very bumpy….
James’ car stopped in front of a sweet mansion like house.
“Whoa, this girl is packing! Man Phoebe how’d you find out where she lived?”
“I asked someone to ask Geode since Geode is supposed to pick her up.”
“Oh I see….so why are we?”
“To….um….help him out. Oh I see her…” Phoebe smiled and got out of the car. She waved to James to hold a second as she made her way up the steps and to the porch were a beautiful girl was waiting to be picked up by her date.
“Hey Juliet. You look nice girl, lets go, Geode’s in the car, he wanted us to pick you up!”
Juliet was so beautiful. Her hair was up in that ponytail form but right were the hairtie was, ten black roses surrounded that part of her hair. The roses looked like the hair tie and she looked innocently beautiful with just that and her face. She wore light makeup but a black lipstick. They brought out her gorgeous eyes.
Next she worse a ruffle like black gown, it was a bit low cut and had short sleeves. It went a bit below her knees.
And she wore nice white stockings that fit her figure perfectly. Like her dress.
And lastly nice belted dress shoes….
Gorgeous….
Juliet smiled and waved. Phoebe came closer. “Come on Geode is waiting in the car!” Juliet looked at the car and didn’t see him so she shook her head….
Phoebe don’t do this..
“Please? He’s in the back..” She grabbed Juliet’s wrist and started pulling her to the car.
Juliet tried to pull away but wasn’t strong enough…
“Get in the car Juliet..” Phoebe demanded but Juliet pulled away. “I Said…” She opened the door and pushed her in.
“Stay in!” She slammed the door and looked at James. “I’m going to walk, take her to the dance ok?”
She waved then walked away after James waved.
“Its ok Juliet, she lied but I will take you to the dance.” He said gently that Juliet rubbed her head and didn’t mind anymore. But she wanted to walk with Geode…that was a problem. But not for long.
James started driving to the school, he was passing Denver Park….the largest woods around….
That’s when the bad things started….
The car stopped. “Whoa whats up!?” James got out and scouted out the car and found that a tire was cut!
Who could of cut the tire…..
How dare you?
He opened Juliet’s door and looked at her. “It would be better if you walked hon, sorry about this, I know its dark out but I need to go find someone to help me fix my car. The school is just up the hill or you can go through the woods.”
He said then walked off to look for help…
Juliet walked out slowly. The night freaked her out…..well just being alone in the woods at night did. She looked around cautiously and started walking north through the woods to school.
I wish I was there…
Wish I could hold her hand…
Wish I could be there by her side to protect her….
Wish that this is all a dream to me and she’s not really in this situation…
But that last wish is just a hope. This is no dream…
To my biggest fear….Phoebe had left the knife in the car along with its holder….
Someone in a black hoodie came and picked it up from the car like they were meant to…
He saw the sweet flow of blonde hair and knew it, he began following her.
The plan had finally began.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: A Hero    A Hero                                  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:45 am

Chapter 5 - Missing Love

I checked my clock, it was time to go pick my beautiful date up. I smiled fixing my tie. She looks beautiful when she just dresses for school, she’ll be gorgeous.
I grabbed a camera and put it in my pocket along with my cell phone. I made sure my hair was nice and soft and grabbed the door knob and slammed it shut as I left the room.
I walked to the front door and I couldn’t help but feel nervous. I shook my head and needed to shake it off before I got outside.
I took a few deep breathes and calmed. I was ready now!
I opened the front door and saw it raining. “Oh no…” I looked around and saw an umbrella in its holder by the door. “Perfect.” I smiled and opened it up and headed out the door.
The rain was beautiful, calm and slow and the sky a blue gray like Juliet’s eyes. This made me think even more of her.
I walked down the street and walked a few blocks.
Next I was on a street that seemed to have its main center be a big mansion. It looked a bit old but its garden, full of roses, made it so beautiful.
I started to walk a bit faster, picking up my pace. It was a bit dark out….It just started raining a while ago..
“Juliet!!” I called smiling looking at the house.
I saw someone sitting in a chair up on the porch so I ran to the stairs and walked up them.
“Juliet I’m-…” My smile quickly faded.
“Hello Geode.” Her smirk killed my smile and her sickly green eyes penetrated my soul..
“Where’s Juliet?!”

She kept shaking, that poor girl. The rain hit her and she stared up at the sky. It seemed to brighten a little….
She could see easier.
Juliet’s shoes were a bit dirty from the mud but I think her biggest concern was getting to school.
She started walking further and further.
Wet trees, a dark cold brown on them making them look so real. She had to touch one to help herself get over a branch.
Cautiously she looked around once more.
No one near her.
She felt a bit better and continued walking.
He smirked hiding behind the tree she was touching. So stupid….
His dark hair covered his face and the hoodie over it made his hair force down covering his eyes. But he could see well. Well enough to do this trash for Phoebe.
Shane couldn’t help but like jobs like this…fighting was what he was about, I told you that once before.
He hoped to fight Juliet. Why? She didn’t do anything.
Shane smiled at his chances, he was so close, the plan was working….
What was the plan again?
‘Keep her as far from the dance as possible, scare her, beat her, just don’t kill her cause if you do we’ll go to jail!’
Shane remembered Phoebe’s words perfectly..
“Ok Phoebe..” He said under his breathe and watched Juliet pretty far ahead of him elegantly skipping over puddles of mud and water.
He looked up and saw the school just over a few trees.
“Dang…she’s fast…but not fast enough.”

“What about her?”
“Phoebe…” I clenched my fist getting mad. “What did you do to her?”
“Nothing!” Phoebe shouted innocently smiling…not innocent one bit though. “I made James give her a ride because I knew it was going to rain.”
I looked around the pushed her aside and walked to the front door and banged hard on it.
“DASON!” I shouted over and over until a drowsy blue haired boy came and opened the door rubbing his one eye. “Can I help you Geode?”
“Where’s your sister?” I asked taking a deep breathe. “She here?”
“No..” He said looking around the house. “She stayed out here to wait for you, why what’s wrong?”
“Did you see her leave? With a boy in a car?”
“Hmmmm..” He rubbed his chin to think. He then rubbed his head. “Speaking of it yeah, that girl” He pointed to Phoebe. “Was here too.”
“See told ya.” Phoebe smiled at me, but I only frowned at her, I don’t believe her, but I believe Dason…
I guess Juliet didn’t want to walk…
I looked down. “Did she not want to walk Phoebe?”
“Well…James was supposed to drop her off and go get you…maybe he just stayed at the dance.”
I looked at her. “Ok.”
“Soo…I’m going back to sleep have fun.” Dason said then shut the door.
Phoebe looked at me and held out her hand. “Want to walk with me?”
I pushed her hand away in disgust, how dare she ask me that!
“No, I don’t want to talk, walk or be anywhere near you.” I put my hands on my pockets and started walking off.
“Oh come onnnnn!” Phoebe ran to me and walked by my side. “Fine, I’ll just walk next to you then…or near you. Happy?”
I rolled my eyes. I’m not happy.

Shane smiled and ran tree to tree. Softly, without a sound….
He watched Juliet and saw she was trying to get over the foot tall wooden fence.
*My Chance.* He ran to Juliet and she didn’t even know.
She was just trying to get over the fence, it was small but if she rushed she would trip. Plus her bangs were slightly in her face.
He gripped her side and pulled her back making her trip over the part of the fence her one foot was already over.
Juliet made a small gasp and whine sound as she fell back.
Slowly her head hit the ground as she looked up at the rain…it dropped on her beautiful face and she blink.
“Ehhhhh…..” She groaned a bit trying to get up. *Geode…I need to get to the dance..*
She had fallen beside mud and a bit of slashed on her hands and dress.
She still is so pretty…
As she leaned up Shane stood over her with a knife. “Stay down!” He shouted scaring her to pretty much death.
A tear ran down her cheek and she backed up making little noises like: ‘Ehh..neeh…nohh!’
Its like she hasn’t spoke in forever….I knew she hasn’t spoken since her mother died when she was very little, about 3 or 4.
She probably forgot how to..
Juliet right now resembled a poor angel…She seemed so scared and lost, if only I knew.
Phoebe would probably keep me away from the forest…if she wants her plan to work.

Juliet got up after struggling and started running.
“Don’t bother running!” Shane ran behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist keeping her still.
She was crying and tried to push him off.
She didn’t hit him though, instead he throw her down and got ontop of her.
“How do you like this!?” He took the knife out and stabbed her in the arm.
A piercing scream from her beautiful mouth sent him to cover his ears.
“UGH! STOP!!” He shouted as She held her arm crying more.
Blood ran down her hand from through it and poured down her arm.
She kicked him and hit him in the best place possible to get away.
He held himself and groaned. “That’s it bitch!” She pushed him off her as he held himself and screamed and she got up and ran holding her arm and barely keeping the blood in…
I could feel her pain and all I know is she wanted to scream for me, to be her hero.
I can’t do that my love.
I’m so far away.

“Soooo look! See we’re here!!” Phoebe shouted pointing at the school. “Haha here! Juliet is probably inside talking or something..”
She said skipping merrily inside.
“Ugh whatever..” I did want to see her though. I looked around. Tables filled with food and drinks and prizes and the music was playing.
Some people dancing.
A lot of the girls looked pretty…but where was my girl?
“Juliet?” I looked around pushing through people.
“Jules?!”
I saw someone by a group of chairs sitting alone. That must be her!
“Juliet!” I shouted with joy and ran over….
“No..” I said looking at Phoebe.
“What?” She sat there alone. “Come sit with me!”
I looked around nervously. Dason told me she had waited outside for me. They both told me James gave her a ride…
Neither James or Juliet was here…
I looked at Phoebe. I had enough. Phoebe was so mean to her and so mad at me, she’d do anything to get me back. She’d hurt and punch Juliet until she didn’t move.
Why can’t she just be loyal to Tyler?! Why me!? Maybe its because I asked her then dumped her and she’s never been dumped before….she’s so immature.
My head spun. Juliet should have been here before me. Where was she? Where was she!? Was she ok?
Was she alone? What happened!?
I grabbed Phoebe by her wrist tightly. “Oh Geode!” She shouted blushing but I really didn’t care.
I pulled her out of the room to the lobby then to the girl’s room. I grabbed her neck with my hand and pushed her into the wall. She only smirked at me. She knows.
“Where is Juliet?!”
She began laughing. “Nowhere you’d find her.”
“What the hell did you do to her?!”
“Nothing….well I did nothing…”
“Who is she with? Where is she? Phoebe I’m not playing this sick game!” I started tightening my grip.
“Where is my Juliet…”
Phoebe only laughed more.
“Your Juliet?!?!? HA!”
A sick twisted laughter. “Oh Geode…if only you knew…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hero    A Hero                                  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hero
Page 1 of 1