Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soul

soul

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Main Characters

1.Areo-He is a 17 year old orphan who's parents were murdered, he has a younger brother named Nathan. Areo goes to Lake view High like any other normal kid except areo is not a normal kid he has a dark secret that not even his younger brother knows about.

2.Holly-She is also 17 years old and is Areos Girlfriend. She is very close to Areo and wants to help him but she feels he pushes her away. she can tell he is hiding something and intends to find out what. holly is an only child of very rich parents who hate areo with a passion and wish there daughter to leave him but holly knows there is greatness in him.

3.Nathan-the younger brother of areo he is 15 and a loner and hates to be bothered he wasn't always like this though he was once a happy child but after witnessing the murder of his parents he completely shut the world out and now only talks to his best friend geode who he has known forever. Nathan is a kinda violet and has been arrested for shooting someone but luckily was not charged.

4.Geode-he is 15 and is Nathan's best friend and if it wasn't for him nathan would be getting ready to be executed. geode is really smart and even though he is is not even close to finishing high school has already received a scholarship to stanford and yale. he might be really smart but he is the total prankster who has a crush on the new girl in class but like areo he has a secret all his own.

5.Juliet-she is in nathan and geodes classes and the new girl. she is sweet and innocent as can be. all the guys are trying take advantage of her. she just wants to be left alone but everyone is messing with her because she is new and doesn't know very much about this place.

Scene

Lake View High school - it is located by a mysterious lake covered in mist. It is surrounded by trees and no matter how far you go you cant find a way out many have tried and have disappeared.

Chapter 1
Nathan's Nightmare
The night was cold and crisp all were asleep except for one boy, Nathan a five year old boy who woke to a soft shattering sound. Nathan ran down stairs and peaked around the corner seeing glass all along the floor. He ran down the hall and as he went to throw the door open to my parents room he saw it blood fell to the ground he watched terrified through the cracked door as a man raised his arm knife in hand and continuously stab our father. My mother screamed as I grabbed my brothers hand, he jumped but I quietly whispered to him,
“Nathan come on hurry.”
My voice crackled with terror as Nathan nodded.
My mother’s screams soon died as Nathan took one last look, Blood splattered throughout the room. The man turned getting a glance at Nathan as I pulled him away. The man came at us laughing insanely, as I looked into his wide eyes all I saw was cold insanity and darkness, as if I was staring into his dark empty soul.
Many minutes passed as he grew closer still laughing, blood from the knife dripped down onto his arm. I looked down at Nathan he was tucked into a corner covering his face shaking. As the man was about to strike sirens sounded from down the street, scared the man ran back outside and out of sight.

The police took us away as others searched out house when I looked back i saw two large bags being removed I felt tears coming but i held them back, I needed to be strong for Nathan. I looked at him sitting next to me his eyes where wide, he hadn’t said a word to anyone and when the police talked to us he again said nothing. I told the police i didn’t see the man’s face it had been to dark and that only nathan had witnessed him murder our parents but no matter what anyone did he never spoke about it to anyone.

That Happened 10 years ago and still Nathan is the only one to know the killers identity and still Nathan will not speak a word of it even though many have tried he wont say to any one of what happened that night and even know I can see that every time he closes his eyes he sees that mans face and that terrible nightmare of our parents death.

Back to top Go down
soul

soul

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Chapter 2
Holly’s love

I awoke to the sound of my alarm, it was 6:30 and time to get to class. My roommate was already gone by the time I got up. I Threw on a black v neck tee and a pair of new blue skinny jeans, as I was about to throw on some socks someone knocked on my door, of course I knew it was Holly she always met me at my dorm in the morning. I opened the door and in she came twirling into my arms as I kissed her. She had on some extra tight skinny jeans with a white shirt and a leather jacket and thats what I loved about Holly she wasn’t like the other girls wearing super short dresses or ultra tight shirts that there boob where falling out she had her own personality.

“Areo come on we’re going to be late.”
She laid on my unmade bed sighing,
“I’m almost ready hold on.”
I threw on some socks and my black vans walking to the door,
“Lets go.”
I grabbed her hand and pulled her down to the courtyard buying us two hot cocoa’s and a freshly backed chocolate croissant. I took a bite of the croissant and handed it to Holly who ended up finishing it. We entered math class and as usual Mr.Harvey was late.
“Hey Holly theres a party tonight want to go.”
She looked at me as I gave her my puppy eyes,
“I don’t know last party the cops showed and you know if I’m caught at something like that my parents will kill me.”
“Come on Holly live a little.”
“Fine, but if anything happens and I get caught just remember who’s fault it is.”
I kissed her as Mr.Harvey stumbled in dropping papers.

Later that night I picked Holly up and we went to the party. It was already crazy with kids running around naked and playing beer pong. When I looked at Holly she wasn’t to thrilled but she put on a smile. As we went down stairs there were couples all around making out.

“Hey Holly sit down I'll get us some drinks.”
“O.k.”

As I was grabbing the drink’s I ran into Nathan. I talked to him for a few minutes but he pushed away and I hurried back to Holly. We kissed and talked but that somehow soon lead to drinking more and more and making out more till finally we were drunk enough that we didn’t even now our names. We went up to the bedroom and Holly climbed on the bed as I got on top of her. I started to undo her dress as she unbuttoned my pants. And that was the last thing I remember that night.

That morning when I woke up Holly was gone and It was Saturday. I called Holly and she was already at brunch with her parents. I jumped up I had forgotten that I was having brunch that day with Holly’s parents, this was not good at all, I rushed to my dorm throwing on some new black slacks, a white dress shirt with a black vest, and a light blue tie.

As I arrived I could see the disappointing look on Holly’s face. She rushed over to me pulling me outside.
“Areo I’ve been telling you about this all week, if you want my parents to like you then you have to be...”
“I have to be someone else, someone rich, powerful, and snobby.” I interrupted.
“No, just show them how much you care for me and that you are really trying, and maybe show them you can be responsible, smart, and that you will go somewhere one day.” Holly pulled out a comb and brushed down my bed head hair and sprayed me with some cologne.
“Are you o.k.” She smiled at me with her fake.
“As ready as I ever will.” I said sarcastically.

I sat at the table and smiled but Holly Nudged me and pointed to my napkin, I picked it up and laid it in my lap. Holly’s father stared at me for many minutes before he finally spoke.
“So Areo what kept you this morning.”
His voice was so dull and at that second I knew this was going to be a long brunch but I cleared my throat and spoke .
“Well, Sir I was In Archery class, you see I have decided to take another extra curricular activity because as you probably already know extra curricular classes look great on college applications.”
I tried my hardest to sound smart and snobby and not like I was lying because if he ever found out the truth he would not hesitate to strangle me.
“I see and what are you planning on doing after high school.”
He seemed to believe me and was a little more interested in the conversation.
“Well, I was hoping to attend college with Holly in hopes to be a cardiology surgeon.”
“While I will be attending to become an Obstetricians”
Holly interrupted
“Very well then have you decided on a college”
“Yes, we have, We will be attending LWU.”
“Well, Areo I see you are very serious about this so please allow me to pay for it.”
I was so surprised my jaw almost hit the floor.
“Thank you so much sir but I can’t let you do that.”
“And why not”
He was furious with me declining him and I could see him turning red.
“Because I have received a Scholarship to any school I choose. I was going to wait till the end of the year but now seemed like the right time.”
He was filled with joy we stood up and he shook my hand pulling me in for a hug.
I looked at Holly and could tell she was proud and a little pissed about my lies.

That night I kissed Holly goodnight and left but as I left I couldn’t stop feeling like something was wrong and I was right.

Last edited by soul on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Really good!
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
soul

soul

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:33 pm

thanks but yours are better
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:13 am

Chapter 3
The News

A few weeks passed and Holly was not at school for days and her father refused to let me see her or speak with her.
As weeks went on and still no word from Holly I decided to return to her house and this time no one was going to stop me
from seeing her. As her butler answered the door I could hear her cries between her puking her guts out and painful moans, I pushed my way through the door pass all the guards and servants, till I finally reached the room, Holly’s room,
her face was pale except for the bruise on the side of her face. As she looked at me I ran to her side hugging her. A tear rolled down her face and her father walked in with the
most disturbing look. He walked towards me grabbing me
and pulling off of Holly.

“HOW DARE YOU COME TO MY HOME AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO HER YOUR LUCKEY I DONT HAVE YOU ARRESTED.”

He pinned me to the wall choking me. I tried to push him away but his grip was tightening crushing my wind pipe. I grabbed his arm trying to make him let go but when he did he socked me in the gut continuously till I fell to the floor coughing up blood. I looked at Holly then to her father as he kicked me in the side. Holly was crying but her mother was holding her back.

“I didn’t do...anything to Holly....I love her.”

I could barely speak but no matter what I would fight for Holly till my last breath. He prepared to kick again till Holly managed to get away and cover me protecting me from her father.

“NO FATHER DON’T, I LOVE HIM.”
“After what he did to you why?”
His voice was calm but I could still sense the anger in him.
“Because I was the one that had sex with him...I was the sober one he had no idea hat happened I did it its my fault not his.”
“This all because we had a passionate night together.”
I was finally starting to get things or at least I thought I was but I wasn’t prepared for what was about to happen.

After I was cleaned up and everyone was settled down, we sat down and had some dinner but something was wrong, to be that angry and then less than thirty minutes later your having dinner with the guy you almost beat to death it was all a little strange.

“Areo I have something to tell you.”
Holly finally broke the silence almost in tears before she finished.
I hugged her trying to comfort her
“Areo...I’m pregnant.”

She broke down in tears as my mind started to wander and all the bad thoughts rushed in but I knew I needed to be strong, there were so many people that needed my like nathan and Holly but now I needed to be strong for this baby, I needed to take care of our child and protect him from any harm.

“Holly it will be o.k. I promise you I will be there for you and our child no matter what happens I will never leave you.”

She nodded still unable to speak.

“ Listen you can go to college and I'll stay with the baby and I have enough from my job right now and half of what my parents left, I know its not a lot right now but trust me I have enough for the basics and soon I can start up my own business and between that and your job we can get through it, I love you and no matter how hard things are I will always be there to catch you if you call.”

Holly looked at me with joy and I hugged her gently as we looked across the table at her approving parents. They had finally approved me after all this they had finally saw that I was the right guy for there daughter.

We finished eating and I laid in bed with Holly as we talked out our future together.

“I go see to the doctors in three weeks to find out the babies gender would you like to go and see the ultra sound with me.”
I smiled and knew from there on my life would be perfect. I started to think about everything that my life could be.

A beautiful wife and son named Mosey. He would have medium golden blond red hair with glowing green eyes or maybe even blue like the crystal ocean but no matter what he or even a she looked like that was our child and I would love it forever and care for it till the day I die

“I would love to Holly but I have to go get back to Nathan but I will be back tomorrow after school and I will bring your homework so i can help you catch up.”
She nodded and I kissed her lips as she lid under her silk sheets. We exchanged I love you’s as I walked out the door shutting off the light and quietly shutting the door as she dozed off to sleep. Her parents were already asleep down the hall so I snuck down the stairs and out the front door into the cool night shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunatic Roleplaying :: Art and Writing-
Jump to: