Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of the Eclipse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Children of the Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm

16 years ago a very rare thing happened; there was a total solar and total lunar eclipse each within 24 hours. 16 years ago three kids were born with the power to change the world, for the worse or for the better. These kids are the child of the lunar eclipse, solar eclipse and the one in between. The child of the Lunar eclipse was born under the red moon. The child of the Solar eclipse was born under the total solar eclipse. The child in between was born that split second that the eclipses used to realign. Now as the second time this phenomenon happens in this century is approaching on December 21st but it’s no coincidence, it is the day these three kids gain immense power. Some want to use this power to protect the world, some want to use this power to destroy it. There are four groups. Three are the supposed good guys. Lunatic is the first organization they exist to protect the Lunar Child at all costs. The second is Solarian, This organization exists to protect the Solar Child. Then there is organization 14, they exist to protect the in-between child. The one group that wants to control them all is called the Black Blood Alliance, they want to rule the world or destroy it. The Black Blood alliance made weapons to kill the Eclipse children too. They made three swords called Masamune, Eight Wonder, and The Exorcism Blade each of these blades contain a deadly substance that can hurt the eclipse children only. They made three sets of Daggers The Twin Muramasa, The Infinity Twins, and The Dual Sapphires. Finally, they made three straight Razors{These are like pocket knives} The ExMortis, The Thunder Edge and The Obsidian knife.

Char Sheet:
Name:
What you are{Lunatic, Solarian, Organization 14 member, Black Blood Alliance, or Child of the Eclipse{Only three allowed and I have the Solar oneXD}:
Age{automatically 15 if a Eclipse Child}:
Sex:
Bio:
Theme:
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Woo! I get to be the middle child like in reality! XD
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:45 am

Name: Tobi
What you are: lunatic
Age{automatically 15 if a Eclipse Child}:17
Sex: male
Bio: later
Theme:
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:14 pm

come on people
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Char Sheet:
Name: Juliet
What you are{Lunatic, Solarian, Organization 14 member, Black Blood Alliance, or Child of the Eclipse{Only three allowed and I have the Solar oneXD}: Lunar Child
Age{automatically 15 if a Eclipse Child}: 15
Sex: Female
Bio: Will come soon
Theme: will come soon

Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Char Sheet:
Name: Anthony
What you are{Lunatic, Solarian, Organization 14 member, Black Blood Alliance, or Child of the Eclipse{Only three allowed and I have the Solar oneXD}: Middle Child of the Eclipse
Age{automatically 15 if a Eclipse Child}: 15
Sex: Male
Bio: Coming soon
Theme: Wonderwall by Oasis
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Name:Geode
What you are{Lunatic, Solarian, Organization 14 member, Black Blood Alliance, or Child of the Eclipse{Only three allowed and I have the Solar oneXD}:Solar Eclipse child
Age{automatically 15 if a Eclipse Child}:15
Sex:Male
Bio:His mother and Father are part of the BBA and he serves the bba
Theme:Lights out by Breaking Benjamin
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:45 pm

when do we start
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Well i still need orginization leaders because i aint playing them all XD
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Can Dason of course be the bad people leader? Or in that group?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Of courseee xD
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:42 pm

KK which one?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Well the only bad group is BBA unless you want to make another
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:29 pm

can i be the leader of the lunatics and i can make someone else to be leader of one of the other ones i dont care which one.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:53 pm

To the Lunatics yes to the other ones i dunno ill decide later
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:15 pm

ok thats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Eclipse   Children of the Eclipse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of the Eclipse
Page 1 of 1