Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends of Olympus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Legends of Olympus Empty
PostSubject: Legends of Olympus   Legends of Olympus Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Legends of Olympus

Main Chars:
Rai - Son of Zeus and Hera
Juliet - Daughter of Poseidon and Athena
George - Son of Hades and Persephone

Other Chars:
Ariana - Daughter of Aphrodite
Geode - Son of Hermes
Rachel - Daughter of Artemis
Anthony - Son of Apollo
Danielle - Daughter of Ares

Prologue - I'm singing in the Rain

-----------------------------------------
Rai, Son of Zeus and Hera

It was raining outside. No, it was more than that. It was a Thunderstorm...Perfect! I never knew quite why, but I loved that. The crash of Thunder, the flash of Lightning. It was as if the sky itself was angered. I stood up and grabbed my keys
"I'm going shopping" I called out
"In this weather?" came the typical reply of my mother. Well she wasn't my true mother, she was my adoptive mom, but she loved and cared for me, and I had no idea who my real parents were, so I called her Mom

"See ya later" I said and left, not even bothering to take a coat
"Grab some milk" I heard her call out as I closed the door and stepped outside
It was mid-September so it was starting to get cold and dark. I looked up at the sky, and despite the rain pouring on me, I could see the clouds, thick and black, like they too were angry. I loved looking up at the sky and admiring it. I'd always loved flying so I relished any chance I got to go on a plane, maybe even be a pilot someday

I started walking towards the shops. It was only a five minute walk, but it was late Monday afternoon so it wouldn't be too busy, especially with this weather. As I walked along I felt the rain hit my skin and drip down me. It felt somehow...refreshing almost, especially when I heard the thunderstorm. It seemed to etch a slight smile onto my otherwise sullen face. Why was I sullen? I had no idea. I did well at school, got good grades, had some good friends, went out enough...yet...I had always felt there was a part of my life...that there was something almost...missing from it...And boy was I right...

Juliet, Daughter of Poseidon and Athena

No bubbles. Not that many anyway. The few of them that were there seemed almost non-existent anyway. It was strange. When I was on land, I felt...weak...almost like I was powerless. But not in the water. I loved water, and I often took baths rather than showers so I could surround my whole body in it. I looked outside to see the rain and smiled. I loved the rain as well. My mum thought I was mad. I would even have ice in my drinks on the coldest day of the year, and during the summer I would spent every moment I could in swimming pools

As I sat looking around, my eyes were perfectly open. Normally it would be impossible to have your eyes open underwater like this. But it was as if my eyes somehow worked with the water. My vision was better underwater, like I was some sort of Mermaid or something. I thought back to the events of the day. That b*tch Danielle had picked on me yet again...Yet, water seemed to help me think as well. As I sat there letting it caress every inch of my body it came to me in a flash of genius. The perfect way to get my revenge...the perfect plan...

George, Son of Hades and Persephone

I shivered more as I looked out the window. I was freezing. My mum came in and looked at me
"Oh George dear, aren't you a little warm with all those layers?"
"17...6 jumpers, 3 t-shirts, 3 pairs of pants and 5 layers of socks..."
"And you're still cold?"
"You know I hate the cold..." I said grabbing a blanket and wrapping myself in it
And I did. Ever since I could remember, I had hated Winter. I loved Summer. I loved being out in the heat and the bright Sunshine. And I loved going to the Forest and walking with all the animals. So a lot of people thought I was weird. I didn't know why...I guess I just liked being warm for some reason. Made me feel...at home somehow

I looked out the window again and sighed, almost cringing when I saw a huge flash of Thunder. I hated the rain...But the weird thing was, I had pale skin, well paler than my mums, which was always a bit weird. Yet I loved being out in the daytime and I never got burned. I once stayed out in the sun for about 6 hours without sunscreen, and my body was as pale as ever. Not that I cared. Of course my other striking feature was my eyes. Blood red...I remember someone looking into them. She said it was like she had seen the depths of Hell itself when she did...not that I even believe in that rubbish anyway

I sighed grabbing another blanket
"Summer...please come back...I miss you"
I laid down on my bed and curled up under the duvet after turning the radiator to max. There was another crash of Thunder and I cringed again. This was not normal...Something weird was going on for sure...
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Legends of Olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legends of Olympus   Legends of Olympus Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:55 pm

YAYAY

Revenge = BackfireeeXD
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Legends of Olympus
Page 1 of 1