Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Story - Fallen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:34 pm

(I love that word 'Fallen' XD)

Fallen.

Chapter 1: Why am I here?

Cold rainy nights. It makes you wonder. Why are we here? Wondering empty streets lonely and cold. Slowly the water fell from the gray clouds.
It hit everywhere….soaking an innocent child.
*I’ll find a way..* The child said in her mind. Her heart was pounding and her black dress around her ripped to pretty much shreds. Her gold locks were messy and dirty. She held her one arm as she trembled walking past the lamp post. Her graceful hand swiftly held the side of the cold pole.
She coughed slowly and stopped staying still. Cautiously she looked around. “Momma?”
The little child looked to be about 8 years old…..no more.
Her gorgeous blue eyes rested on a building in front of her. As the child desperately stared, wondering for the answers hidden to her, the cold bit at her fiercely. “MOMMA!” She cried loudly. Her voice echoed and tears choked her throat. She was terrified. She had no idea where she was….but that building. It reminded her….of a past experience…
The same child, all well and cleaned up, was with two adults and a young boy about her age. They were in their village. The child smiled listening to her brother and mother discuss topics as her father and her cooked dinner together. As a small smile stretched upon her delightful face….terror occurred. A fire fiercer than a small kitchen fire spread around the village and burned some of the houses to the ground. Small wondering ashes laid silently as screams filled the air.
Soon the child was alone. “Momma!!” She shouted and ran out the house.
Buildings…wood…everything on fire was falling flat in the little girl’s face by her feet. She screamed in white fear and coughed as the smoke filled her lungs.
“Momma! Momma!” She shouted and closed her eyes tightly…in her mind…she hoped then when she opened them she’d be in bed and none of this was real.
However that poor child, that was not the case….this was real. She held her eyes tightly shut. “Nightmare! Nightmare!” She shouted over the roaring flames.
She wasn’t dreaming…but she did faint. Too much smoke had entered her brain and overtook her lungs. She had no other option but to give in to the sweet smell of rotting flesh and wood. She fell. The poor child. Flat on her face in the ash of the wood that was once her house.
The poor sweet child. She woke up, not to death, not to a burning village. But to a town…a lonely town. It rained everywhere..
She got hit with drops as tears streamed down her face. “Momma….” She cried. “MOMMA!” She fell to her knees, holding onto the pole for dear life. She cried on it. “Momma…”
Blood and ash was removed from her clothing by the chilling rain that stained her dress. The child had nothing more than that little black torn dress on….not even a coat.
As she opened her bright sad eyes to the sky, she witnessed the drops splashing into very small pools on her face. Now it was clear. She had no hope left. She was alone…all forgotten. Now what?
She looked around the dirty damp street she awoke from. Laying on the ground was a bright soaked note. She slowly walked over to it. She turned her head…the writing...she didn’t know how to read it. Soaked but preserved words rested on the note. She squatted by it and examined it then gently and carefully picked it up.
She folded it as she could and held it tightly in her hand.
The child had no idea what the note even said, it could have been a shopping list forgotten and abandoned but she believed it would help her.
The brave child stared down a dark alley as she walked a step away from the lamp post. The alley was overshadowed by another building and stair cases and therefore was the only dry spot. Seeing it, she ran at it and settled under it. A long and soft quilt that was put out to dry was set above her. She reached for it immediately and gripped it tight. Slowly she pulled it off the rope that hung over her and wrapped it around herself.
She laid down and held the note as she watched the rain drip from the stairs and pound hard onto the streets.
She held the quilt around her as it warmed her up. The snowflake design on it appealed to her and she enjoyed it while she had it.
Snuggling in it she rested her tired hands on the quilt, which was laid over the cold alley floor.
She stammered up a bit as she heard a clang. It scared her and made her look all around. She soon calmed down seeing it was nothing and checked her wrist…it felt like it had weight on it.
“Whats this?” She asked looking at a small silver chain around her wrist. All sorts of things hung from it. One was a small heart. And a cross. But the one that most stood out was a snowflake. It dangled and glistened in the streetlight around her beautifully.
She watched a bit amazed. “Snow..” She got a calm small smile across her cheeks. “I remember this charm…” She said slowly referring to the snowflake charm on her charm bracelet.
“Momma gave this to me last winter….” The girl said watching the streetlight on the snowflake dim as she closed her eyes.
A yawn came from her mouth and she laid down.
“Tomorrow…..” She said and mumbled a bit more but stopped as she slowly fell asleep.

Dawn broke in her face, early the next day. No not sunlight, but more rain. It got around the stairs and hit her on the face waking her from her gentle slumber. She rubbed her eyes and sat up yawning. As her bright eyes looked around wonderingly she saw she was still alone. Slowly the child got to her feet.
She realized the note she found was dry and crushed in her hand. She opened it up and looked steadily at the words. “I…don’t understand.” She said trying her best to read the note.
“Maybe an older person can tell me…”
She saw people walking around the streets outside the alley. Smiling a bit and trying to look as charming as possible she ran to a few people.
She ran to a young man, no more than 20 years old.
“Please read it for me!” She pushed the dried but crushed note up to him.
He looked at it and stressed over it. “I’m sorry kid I gotta run.” He gave it back and took off.
The girl sighed but then saw a women about 30 and ran to her. “Excuse me..” The woman looked at her slightly. Her short her curled onto her face as she peered into the child’s innocent eyes.
“Can..can you read this?” She asked nicely and handed the woman the note she had.
The woman shook her head. “Is this scribbles kid? I don’t understand the writing….sorry.” She turned and went with her business.
The little girl held the note tightly. “What now?” she asked herself and looked around.
“Can….I wonder if anyone can read this note..”
After asking two more people the sweet child gave up in her search and she sat on a street corner.
“Momma..” She said softly to herself. “Where are you and Daddy Momma?”
She leaned her head back and her eyes glistened looking up at the cloudy gray sky. The rain was pouring slowly as if in slow motion. She looked at the note for a while. “Why can no one read this?” She asked herself as she looked at the note.
Soon she threw it down into a puddle. “I’ll never know..”
Rain dripped and made splashes in the puddle. Soon the writing on the note was soaked and ruined. No chance now the child knew it well.
After waiting on the street corner she got up slowly. The cold making her shiver more than ever and the rain started beating down lighter. She took her steps carefully across the stone filled streets to a big sign.
‘Welcome to Salem Town, New York!’
It said in big black letters. The child stared at it, unable to make out the words but she recognized the letters.
“W……E…..L…” She said out loud to herself.
“Welcome to Salem Town, New York.” A voice said distantly above her.
The child was a bit frightened and slowly looked up to see the 24 year old young man she asked to read her note before.
“Oh hi.” She said then looked at the sign. “Whats it mean?”
“It means your in Salem Town…child, where are your parents?”
The little girl sat down in front of the sign, looking at it in wonder. “Not sure….they haven’t been around since the fire.”
She said a bit calm. The man looked sadly down at her knowing what had happened. “A fire? I’m so sorry….do you have any siblings?”
“Brother was with Momma and Daddy..” The child replied looking up at him.
“Anyone else?” The man’s voice trembled. All he thought was a little girl alone in her life, horrible thing at a young age. She couldn’t provide for herself and can’t defend herself either….especially with those people around.
He moved and sat by her. “You know I have a son around your age..” The girl looked over and up at him. “You do?” She sounded interested and the man smiled a bit. “Yes. He’s just like me and his mother.”
“That’s great.” She said starting to give a small smile.
“Yeah…” The man looked a bit away cherishing memories. A slight smile crossed his face then it turned to a frown when he realized how lost his son would be if left alone.
“I should go looking for my parents.” The child said slowly getting up. “They must be worried about me.” She said and walked away looking frantically around everything.
The man stayed sitting, watching her, his heart ached. *She doesn’t know her parents died in that fire…..I don’t know if I should say anything.* He watched her fade away as if she was just a mistake erased on a paper.
He sighed and got up.
She walked farther across the grassy field. Sticks pricked her little feet and she bled a bit but nothing would stop her from her goal - finding her parents.
She soon ran into a tree and instead of bounding off it she held onto it. “Mom!”
She shouted but nothing but dead silence whirled around her.
Soon she had no idea. The child stared at the tree and cringed, crying a bit as twinkles of blood left her feet.
She looked down and found a soft place to sit. She then sat rubbing her feet with her hands, soon the smell of blood, her blood, was everywhere.
She leaned her head back slightly looking at the gray sky above her. She started to breathe a bit slowly as her eyesight began to fade as she closed her eyes slowly. A figure had stalked her. He watched her from a tree and as she closed her eyes he got closer on foot. His teeth sharp and showing.
Two fangs bigger than the other teeth.
With his arms outstretched he got closer, his only wish was to get the blood he so desired from her in him.
He snuck closer to her and gently grabbed her wrist. He started to lean over the sleeping child but a force stopped him.
Growling, rushing fire hurled from under him and he let her go and jumped a bit back.
Right before his eyes the fire that was created twisted and turned into a wolf. It’s eyes glared dreadfully at the vampire and his gentle muzzle now bared teeth and the wolf growled loudly.
“Ah!” Hearing the growl the sleeping girl behind the wolf awoke to this sight.
“Fire…” She said looking at the wolf. “Fire fire!” She was too scared to move but watched as the flames that was the fur on the wolf had ember flying off it.
Hearing her shouts the wolf turned his head to her. His eyes looked deep into her soul and he howled then leapt forward at the vampire.
A whirl of extraordinary wind rushed around the child like a small twister. Frightened she held onto her dress and the tree.
The wind turned as well, the twister calmed a bit to form a wolf created made of winds. It looked at the girl and ran fast at her. As it got to her side, without stopping, the wolf made the wind push the girl over and onto its back.
With the young child safely clinging to this wolf, it took off at the speed of the wind. The little girl closed her eyes as wind rushed into her face. Hearing howls she turned her head back and opened them a bit.
She saw the fire wolf attacking and destroying the vampire that so desired her. She watched as the wolf then transformed into a human. Seeing this, her eyes widened. She knew that human!
That 24 year old man that spoke to her….it was him.
He looked at the dead vampire and put a hand in his pocket then shortly looked at the girl as she was being carried away.
He smiled then in a rush of fire he was gone.
As the girl’s wide eyes blinked she mover her head slowly and looked to the front of her. She was far, far from the woods she dwelled upon. As she moved her head around her bearings her mind had a hard time putting this all together. Soon the wolf stopped running and the girl was in the middle of a floor next to a fire place.
“Huh?” She looked around overly confused.
A girl with long black hair walked to her. “Hello child.” She said politely. Then out of almost nowhere the man sat by her. “I see you got yourself into some danger..” He checked her hands and feet as his wife got a rag and wiped off the blood.
“There you go sweetie.” She smiled and left the room. The little girl looked at them man. “You’re a wolf?” He nodded undoubtedly. “Yes. I am, I’m not going to lie since I saw you watch me turn into a human. Just keep it a secret ok?”
“Yes.” Said the little girl. She looked at the man and started to get up.
“Thank you.”
He nodded and smiled. “Anytime, by the way, I’m John. My wife is that wind wolf that rescued you, her name is Daisy and-”
“Dad!” A voice came erupted from down the hall.
“Yes?” John laughed looking at the little girl. “My son-”
“Dad!” A boy said walking into the room. He had black hair and green eyes. He placed them on the girl and pointed to her and screamed. “DAD!!”
John got up and ran to him.
“Dad shes a-” His father stopped him. “I know Geode I know! But keep it down, she was in danger and she has no one anymore.”
The boy looked down. “Yes dad.”
He looked at the girl and John stood up and pulled his son over to her.
“Geode be nice.” He looked at the little girl as she watched Geode’s nice expression change to a ‘Get away from me’ look.
She looked a bit down. “This is my 8 year old son Geode.”
The girl looked up at Geode. “Hi..”
He glared at her, giving her unforgiving evil eyes. “Hi.”
She gulped and looked at John. John was glaring at Geode. “By the way….I didn’t get to read the note properly.” He spoke to the girl. “But it was backwards…and ruined by the rain…it said something like: ‘Please protect our daughter, Juliet.’ And that’s all I remember.”
The girl’s eyes widened at the name. For the first time in a while, she knew what something was, ‘Juliet’ was - her name.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Chapter 2 : What I am

My eyes stayed wide, I could feel tears in them, swirling ready to drip off my eyelashes and run down my face and cheeks. I couldn’t believe it. Before this moment I had no idea who I was, now I do. But, that note….I don’t understand….my parents probably risked their lives to save me…and wrote that note so someone who had come along and found me would save me.
I looked in front of me and saw Geode just watching without much emotion. He stared into my eyes but as I looked into his, he wasn’t happy for me or anything. I saw hate, plain hate. What now?
“You said you haven’t seen them since the fire..” John spoke to me. I gently lifted my head up so my eyes were on his face instead of Geode’s.
“Yeah.” I said a bit calm even though a tear ran down my cheek and I could barely stop it before it dripped off my face and splashed on the floor below me.
“I’m sorry. I should have told you earlier…” Geode looked at John as he spoke. He was a bit confused but didn’t show it too much.
“When you said you were going to look for them…I knew you didn’t understand they were dead and now you do. I sympathize for you. No one wants to lose who they love.”
John kneeled in front of me. As I saw that he did all I thought of was my dad. How, if I was crying, he’d do the same. I broke out. Tears ran down my face, never before have I cried like this.
I wanted this to be a nightmare. This HAD to be a nightmare!
I put my hands over my eyes and let my hands catch my tears so the floor didn’t have to. Over my hard crying and whining and screaming I could feel something brush close to me.
John had hugged me tightly. I knew he felt bad. What if I was Geode? What if it was his son that was alone in the world now?
He wouldn’t like it.
He held me for a while but slowly as my tears stopped I could feel him pull away. I wanted to grab his arms. I wanted him to never let go. I…I wanted to call him Dad.
But I didn’t.
I felt a small kiss on my forehead as he released me.
Now I knew Daddy would never be back.

I looked up sadly at him. Oh I wish he was my dad…I don’t want to be alone in this world.
“Juliet, are you ok?”
I knew I was just staring at him but I felt my head nod.
“Good.” He gave a reassuring smile. “Everything will be ok I promise.”
Behind him I heard Geode scoff. Obviously he wanted nothing to do with me.
But why?
What was so different?
I opened my mouth to ask but soon my question came out cold as a knock was heard on the door.
John stood up and turned his head around. “Stay here.” He said to me and Geode as he walked to the door and opened it slowly.
“Oh hello.” I heard him say from the other room. “May I come in? I must speak with you.” A darker, deep voice asked.
John nodded and opened the door fully. That’s when I saw him.
A tall and dark figure that’s color twisted to brighter as he walked into a lighter room across from the one me and Geode were in.
He had a pale face and he wore a lot of spikes on his dark clothing. He had medium length black hair and what looked like very dark eyes. Almost black if I am correct.
As he approached the other room he stopped right in front of it and looked over at me. He glared me down like Geode did. Soon he looked away. I ran to the edge of the door way and saw that he walked into an office like room.
I saw a desk and sitting behind it was John in a big chair. An office like chair.
We had none of that in our village.
A light and cold tap came on my shoulder. It was Geode. I turned my head to him.
“Yeah?” I said politely although no matter how I would say anything, anything he had against me would overcome my light attitude.
He didn’t even want to look at me. I could feel his small glare leave me.
“We should listen to them.”
He said, but I didn’t understand. “Huh?”
“We should sneak around and try to listen to what they’re saying…”
“Oh.” I said getting the picture. “But how?” I looked around the room and he tapped my shoulder and pointed to another room. “Follow me.”
As he quickly walked into the other room, I followed in motion.
He pressed his ear at the door and motioned me to come over. I did and put my ear to the door.
If we were quiet enough, which we were, we could hear the conversation.
“So.” I heard the darker, deep voice speak. “That girl, shes not your own.”
“I know that very well.” John said plainly. “But she is an orphan now, I’m not going to leave her on the streets.”
I heard a bang. The other figure, not John, must of hit the table hard with his fist.
“Its called an orphanage! Listen to me John, I watched what happened in those woods, she saw you transform! You know what that could do?”
“I know.” John said calm, not one ounce of stress in his voice.
“You know we’re doing the best we can as it is. The Pangaea are getting much stronger and the Guardians soon won’t have any impact. Your housing a mud blood! Tell me why John!”
I looked at Geode. “Whats a mud blood?” He looked a bit down. “That’s you.”
I gulped and didn’t say another word as I heard them still talking.
“She knows nothing.”
“Nothing?! Shes part of them! They’ll find her, find you, find us and destroy us all! Then how will we keep this city, this world safe? Huh!?”
I heard John sigh. “The Pangaea are powerful indeed Paul, but if we clash then the world will burn like in the legend.”
Paul growled deep as if to scare John. “You remember what the Pangaea are right?! Assassins! Dragons! Any type of killer! They are ruthless, they kill innocent people each year. And if you remember correctly they had also killed a couple of guardians.”
“I remember, the first guardians.”
“Even the Lunatics can’t stop the Pangaea, they disguise themselves.”
“Maybe..” John began.
“Yes?” Paul stepped in.
“We can ship Juliet to the Lunatics, they will teach her right from wrong. And if you are SO worried that her powers will lead to our defeat, they can teach her to control them!”
I looked at Geode as I pulled away from the door.
Powers?! Mud blood!? What the heck are they talking about?! I don’t understand..
Geode looked at me and he jumped away from the door.
He began to run and pulled my arm into a room farther away.
As he did I could hear their footsteps and hear them leave the office.
“That was close.” Geode breathed uneasy looking at me.
“Who are the Lunatics? What is the Pangaea? And What about Guardians?! I don’t understand!”
Geode sighed. “I don’t know much about them but the Lunatics are a small group of individuals who have special powers. Much like the Guardians and the Pangaea, however the Lunatics got their power from a heat wave one day, the Guardians and Pangaea are born with powers. Guardians cherish land and Pangaea destroy it. Get it?”
“No..” I shook my head this all sounded so unpleasant. “Not very.”
“Well…..if I feel like talking to a mud blood again one day I will explain it better.”
I looked down. My stomach turned and I just wanted this to be over, I wanted to cry. “What should I do!” I shouted pretty much at him.
He looked at me. Glaring almost in a killing way.
“Leave and never come back.”
My eyes widened. It looks like I was right, he wanted nothing to do with me.
I nodded holding back tears and turned to the other room from where Paul entered. I walked to the door way and saw as Paul and John had went upstairs. I took this opportunity and ran to the front door.
I opened it slowly and without much noise I got outside it and shut it. I heard them speaking upstairs and I looked up at a closed window.
As I saw a figure approach it. I freaked a bit. I don’t want to be seen by them…especially by John. He did so much to help me.
No.
I turned around and said to myself. “I must never turn back.”
As quick as I could I ran away from the house.
I looked around as I ran. We were in a dark part of the city, the street lights were dimming and I could see some trees hovering over the houses from behind them.
The woods must be outside the city.
My small feet trotting, hurting from the stones under them. I wanted to stop running, but no, I can’t give in to this simple pain.
Shadows cast around me, the darkness seemed to swallow in all the light this city had to offer at night.
I started to get scared. I could feel my legs trembling. I didn’t want to hold on anymore. I couldn’t continue.
Soon I found myself face down on the ground. Breathing calmly, swiftly. I felt dead….I want to just die here, meet my parents in heaven. See my brother again.
Please take me now angel of death.
As I wished in my mind for my own death, I had this feeling, it might just happen.
My eyes were fixated on a building in front of me.
There were no lights then I saw one go on.
It hit me and I shut my eyes as the direct light in my eyes hurt badly.
I heard footsteps.
I…I heard them….close to me.
But…where was I?
Help me…
I opened my eyes slowly halfway but the light was still there… over me and over the street giving some life to this town.
I watched as a darkness, a figure came in front of the light. It blocked it a bit but my eyes couldn’t see much more than anything.
I felt a touch from the figure as it had gotten closer. I let out a whine. The light in my eyes, my feet burned and cut, my body tired from running! All I felt now was pain!
I whined more. As I felt them…felt me being lifted.
Were they carrying me? I couldn’t tell if it was human….or not.
My hair flowed over their arms as they walked me to the light.
I entered the building and before I closed my eyes I saw figures all around.
The bright light hit me hard.
And.
I had to shut my eyes.
I gave in.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Chapter 3 - Eight Years Later

The alarm pierced my eardrums loud and I growled at the sudden rush of music blasting in my ears.
I pushed my pillow to my ears as my roommate got up and shut off the alarm.
“You really need to do something about that.” I said to my roommate. I looked at her as her blue eyes sparkled looking out the window. She walked over slowly and opened it to let the air in. Her medium wavy brown hair started to whirl in the wind.
“Huh? Oh.” She looked over at me and yawned and rubbed her eyes. “I’m sorry Juliet.”
“Oh its ok Rachel just get ready for today ok?” Rachel nodded and ran to her closet, she pulled out a dark Lolita outfit and put it on in front of me.
One thing that was weird was me and her never felt weird changing in front of each other, we were best friends. Not that way…I don’t like her that way.
She doesn’t like me that way either. But anyway. She’s a Lunatic and she’s very gothic.
Oh yeah, anyway the Lunatic part. Well she’s very crazy and she got powers about four years ago. Rachel has the power to control metal and she mainly makes chains out of them. She’s very incredible. As for me, we don’t believe I have any powers. But I do remember one thing, eight years ago I was called a mud blood and accused of having powers. After that I ran away and well, when I fell…….one of the Lunatics found me.
His name was Maha, but he isn’t around anymore…..we had an accident years ago when we met Rachel….he was killed saving…..saving her life.
It’s a long story so I won’t get into it.
I have to get ready for school! I said to myself and Rachel out loud.
I ran and picked some nice things from my closet and put them on.
Rachel looked at me up and down seeing my top.
“Ok seriously boys are gonna think your flat chested sweetie, you wear big and very flat shirts.” She said laughing a bit. “They are comfortable though but just make a good impression ok? Its been a long thanksgiving.”
I looked at her and nodded. “Hah ok Ray whatever you say.”
She smiled and went over to her drawers. “What kind of shirt you want to match with your jeans? Something girly or something gothic?”
“Hm….surprise me.”
And of course, like always she did. She picked out a white shirt that had a cross and skull on it in jewels. Actually I was in love with it and put it on.
It was a bit tight and I laughed. “Yeah..” I looked at my chest. “Really gonna get noticed now.”
Rachel nodded then we heard Ace in the hallway. Ace was probably the oldest being 39 and he was definitely the smartest and the leader.
He had short silver hair and blue eyes. He always wore casual things, even on missions….what a new style that is.
“Rise and Shine! Lets go people! UP!” He banged on all the doors.
“We’re coming Dad!” Rachel shouted smiling and laughing. He was in no way our real dad but he was fatherly and he did care. But Rachel just calling him ‘Dad’ was great. She had such an attitude sometimes and shes never afraid to admit it.
After we were both fixed and looking great we ran out of our room and went to the kitchen to eat.
I watched as a red haired, green eyed casual boy like Ace was making a waffle in the toaster.
I giggled slightly and waited a bit, as the waffle jumped in the air, I grabbed it in my hands and held it behind my back.
“Nah Nah Nah! Come get it Rai! You know you want it!!!” I shouted and started running.
“JULIET! WAFFLE NOW!” He chased after me and soon had me on the floor. “MY WAFFLE!” He grabbed it from me and ate it right there.
“Ok….you can do that too.” I said and looked around the room.
Ace, Rachel, Rai and I were there. We were missing three other people of course…
Exodus, a blonde haired and pink eyed girl, she loved wearing white dresses with red. Lenny, a brown haired and green eyed boy who loved wearing jeans and for some reason, no shirt…or he like taking his shirt off. He reminded me of Twilight…like he was Jacob or something. And the last person was Lightning, a black haired and yellow eyed boy, he liked wearing jeans, a nice shirt with drawings of chains on it and a jacket over it.
Exodus was always late, and the boys shared a room. Lightning never had the alarm on so the guys never woke up right away.
“Should I go wake them up?” I asked Ace. He nodded and I sped to Lightning and Lenny’s room.
Then I stopped dead seeing Exodus standing in front of it.
Her eyes dark and she had a hand on the door.
Her eyes were a bit closed and dimmed. She looked….dead inside.
“Exodus?”
I slowly walked to her, my hand out to reach her.
She made no movements and she just stared down at the door.
“Exodus!” I shouted and got closer as I shouted her name she cringed a bit and I saw her eyes shut as she winced.
“EXODUS!” I ran to her and she blacked out and landed in my arms.
“Exodus…..” I began to growl lowly as I knew what she was doing..
Exodus was older than me and Rachel. She was 18 and so were Lenny and Lightning. Exodus’s power was to be able to send her soul somewhere and be able to mess with things.
I could tell she was probably testing her powers on the alarm clock. But, her power takes too much concentration and her body has to stay still….if shes interrupted she will faint like moments ago.
Hearing her fall Lenny and Lightning ran out of the room.
“EXODUS!” they shouted and ran to her side.
“She tried to use her powers…should I tell Ace?” I asked Lenny who gently put his hands under her body and picked her up smoothly.
Lenny however didn’t know the answer and looked over at Lightning.
“Should I?” I turned to Lightning. He was filled with concern for Exodus. You could easily tell these two boys like her.
“Y-yeah.” Lightning said after a bit. Lightning and Lenny had strange powers…
Lenny controlled the movement of time easily while Lightning could have the power of a dragon without being one!
Amazing!
I slowly got up as Lenny walked to Exodus’s room and laid her down.
“No school for her I bet.” Lightning said.
“She barely talks anyway.” I said in reply then ran back to Ace and told him of Exodus’s use of her powers.
He looked down. “Shes probably focusing too hard or maybe too many distractions…”
“Yeah I accidentally screamed her name…”
“What?!” He looked at me a bit mad. I didn’t really know..
“Accident.”
“Alright…its fine, she just needs rest now.”
“She going to school?”
“Rest.”
“That would be a no.” I said as I pulled some of my long blonde hair in front of my ears.
I looked over at Rachel. “I’ll drive?”
“Yeah…you driving us to school - ‘On the 6 o’clock news we found the bodies of two girls, one named Rachel and dead.’”
I laughed as I wasn’t too insulted. “Come on I’m not that bad.”
“I rather have Lightning drive on a bad mood.”
“Man he goes soooo slowwww!”
“That’s the point..”
I pouted but she won. “Fine, have it your way. Oh and if we crash and I die, stay away from my funeral….you might end up bringing me to life then ‘accidentally’ killing me again. ‘Accidentally’.” I said in an attitude like Rachel would.
“You mean accidentally as like I purposely kill you right?” She asked looking straight into my eyes.
I stared at her with a straight, calm face and she nodded.
“Ok….yeah I probably would.” Always nice to know how she really thinks of you isn’t it?
I threw her the car keys as we got to the car. She drove us to school and we got in before the first bell, this meant we had some time to eat and talk with our friends.
I watched some of the kids talk and I looked around to see a group of kids.
One was easily recognizable. It was our friend, Bailey. She had medium, a bit longer than Rachel’s, dark purple almost blue hair. She loved to wear this very pretty orange sundress. It complimented her hair nicely.
“Hey.” I said to her as me and Rachel ran over to her.
“So this is Metro High School, please don’t start fights- oh hey guys!” Bailey said smiling as she saw us. She waved and hugged us both. “Oh I missed you two! And while waiting I met two new students!”
“Oh that’s cool!” Rachel said.
I nodded in agreement. “Are there anymore?”
“Probably.” She shrugged a bit. “Anyway…”
She pulled over one of the kids, he had light brown hair and green-blue eyes.
He wore a very nice skull shirt and skull jeans.
“This is George. And-”
She pulled over the other kid, another boy, this one had black hair and green eyes. He wore a black shirt with black jeans, both of those pieces of clothing had chains attached to them. And of course they wore shoes, George and this kid seemed to have a love for grayish black shoes.
But this was different…when I looked at this kid…
I….
Something hit me…
Déjà vu, I thought at first..but no…..I looked into his eyes…and….I saw..
“This is Geode.”
It hit me.
Hard.
I know this kid.
He.
Called me a mud blood.
Told me to leave and never look back.
He never gave me a chance.
My nice enchanting smile and look just turned to a dark and glaring frown and expression.
Geode saw and looked at me. His hair rushed in the wind as he looked at Bailey.
“Bailey, who is this?”
I growled. How could he not remember me?!
“Oh…that’s right…..” She was watching how George and Rachel were staring at each other, Rachel was slightly blushing. Something I never saw.
“This is Rachel..” Bailey pulled some of Rachel’s hair to get her attention.
“Ow!” Rachel shouted and growled a bit but then waved happily. “Hi.”
“Hi.” George smiled at her.
“And this is Juliet.” Bailey had pulled me a bit over and Geode looked at me and held out his hand. “Hello Juliet.”
I glared at him more, I was so mad!
I raised my hand and slapped his away, before I could even see the confused look on his face I walked past him.
He looked helpless at Bailey and Rachel.
“Shes never like that..” They both said in sync.
Even Geode didn’t remember me….but I remember him!
I ran to the girls bathroom and leaned on the outside of the big stall. “What now? Oh god what now….”

Last edited by Exodus on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Chapter 4 - Do you know your enemy?

I looked around. As if searching for the answers, but I knew they’d never come….just like my Mom didn’t come eight years ago when I went looking for her…but this was different.
I stood there for a long time. It felt like hours…no…days.
Just leaning and thinking…this kid hurt me emotionally when I was a child…now what?
I looked around and sighed looking a bit down.
“Juliet?”
I heard and saw someone leaning over me.
“Nice shoes Jenna.” I said starting to look up. Jenna had light purple hair, she wore jeans and a low cut top with what looked like very new flat shoes.
Jenna looked at me a bit disappointed and put her hands on her hips.
“Oh don’t give me that, Bailey told me everything! Whats with you? Are you on your perio-.”
“No Jenna I’m not!” I wanted to ball my fists up and punch the mirror above the sink next to me.
“Then whats wrong? You just like made that new kid feel so unwelcome!”
She shook her head. “Honestly Rachel does that I expect better from you.”
“I don’t need this Jenna really.” I said nicely but she wasn’t buying it. She grabbed my wrist. “Apologize!”
“Jenna!”
“I said say your sorry!”
“What am I five!?” I yelled and pulled back. “That kid was mean to me when we were eight!”
Jenna didn’t let go and she had anger in her eyes. She looked at me, almost glaring.
“That was eight years ago! Get over it!” Whether or not I wanted this, she started dragging me back to Geode.
“Great…” I soon just stopped pulling back and let her pull me as I rolled my eyes.
“Hey if a war breaks out, he punched me first!”
“He wouldn’t punch you..”
“Oh yeah? You know sooo much.”
“A boy punch a girl? Not gonna happen.”
I rolled my eyes again. “Rai tackled me and sat on me this morning while eating a waffle….that I did NOT steal from him that gave him any type of allowance to do that.”
Jenna kept pulling me down the hallway, kids all over were watching.
“Yeah well that’s Rai, he’s allowed to do that.”
“Oh so just because its Rai, he’s allowed?”
“Pretty much.”
“Yeah I kinda figured.”
She pulled me outside by Geode and Rachel, Bailey had gone with George and shown him the school.
“Juliet what the hell was that about?” Rachel asked a bit concerned. “You just stormed off!”
“Did I say something?” Geode asked me nicely.
“Oh no…” I said sarcastically and I could tell he knew it too.
Geode looked down. He….he looked sad….like regretful.
I….I felt horrible…
“Nothing….lets just go to lunch.”
As I said that they nodded in agreement and we headed to the lunchroom after our first classes. I could barely think…I felt horrible.
We soon got to the lunchroom and I sat down in my normal seat.
It was Rai, Jenna, Bailey, George, Geode, Rachel, and Me. Our red haired, red eyed friend Ariana usually sat with us but she was absent today, something about the flu. I felt horrible for her…
Something soon snapped me out of it. It was Rachel and Rai.
“So Rai…do me a favor?”
He rolled his eyes. Rachel’s favors usually were ‘Get me coffee’ but nah today…she wouldn’t nah…she’d be original today I bet.
“Get me coffee.” She demanded.
I was wrong.
Rai sighed and got up, we saw him cross the room and get some coffee from the machine. He put a straw in it and was walking over when Rachel screamed: “RAI BENDY STRAW BENDYYY STRAWWWW!”
Rai sighed, face palmed and bended the straw and handed it to her as he got back to the table.
I watched as Rachel happily took it and started sipping up the coffee from the straw.
“So…” Jenna started saying watching Rachel. “We um…”
“Guess what!” Rachel shouted.
Oh crap…here it comes. This is the part when Rachel says something completely random and then either we agree or shun her.
What will it be today….
“What?” I had my chin on my hand and rested my arm on the table as I looked at her.
“I’mma vampire bunny! About 116 years old and a cougar!”
We all stared at her.
This…This was new…
George looked at her completely confused and worried.
“You worry us Ray..” Bailey said and got up to take her coffee but Rachel pulled it away and screamed. “VAMPIRE BUNNYYY!!”
“SHUT UP!” We all shouted and watched as she looked down ashamed and drank calmly from her coffee.
I looked at Geode and felt worse but also hurt by him where I didn’t know what to do.
“I’mma go in my corner..” Rachel got up and walked a bit away.
Rai looked at her and watched her walk, he then shouted after her: “YOU MEAN NEXT TO THE VENDING MACHINE?”
Rachel growled and walked farther: “IT’S A SODA MACHINE! DIFFERENCEEEE!”
She was soon out of sight and Geode and George looked at Bailey. “Does that happen a lot?”
Bailey nodded and Jenna came in: “Don’t worry she’ll be back…”
Jenna was right, not even two minutes later Rachel was back and she was hopping like a bunny.
“Guess what Guess what GUESS WHATT!!” She shouted still hopping.
I could feel myself face palm and I looked at her: “You came back?”
I felt her stare at me and I quickly fixed my answer. “What?”
“Some chick is looking for a mud blood!” She twirled her straw around in the coffee and laughed. “Haha mud blood is a funny words..”
“Rachel that sentence made no sense, but someone is?” I asked and she nodded.
My stomach twisted. I was that mud blood and I knew it well.
Geode looked at me…he knew it too…he must of..
I watched as his eyes widened a bit…then.. So long ago did I see that glare…and there it is again.
“Whats a mud blood?” George asked Geode. I was happy he did, it got that glare from Geode to me to George….thanks for saving me. My heart dropped as he looked at me that way.
What is a mud blood? Even the lunatics haven’t told me..
“Dirty blood.” Geode said as his eyes made a connection with mine again.
“What does that mean?” I heard Rachel ask. Usually she asks dumb questions….but, I wanted to know the answer to this too.
“It means you’re a mix, and your blood isn’t pure, that’s all.”
Geode said. I watched as he drank from his water bottle finishing the water and got up and threw it out.
Why…
If mud blood was me, if it only meant I wasn’t pure blooded then why did it matter so much? Its still blood!
I’m not a killer….I just want to be accepted..
I sighed and started getting up as I saw Lightning and Lenny come to our table.
“Hey…have any of you seen Exodus?”
Lenny asked concerned. I was confused, I swore she was at headquarters.
“Lenny….shes home..” I meant home as base and he knew it, we all did.
“No, Ace called me and told me that he dropped her off cause she wanted to come badly. Have you seen her?”
Lightning said in defense, I watched his gaze hit us all but we all shook our heads.
Geode soon made it back to the table and we introduced them…
Ugh I could just feel his stare….cold and unwanting. He wanted me no where around him…
Lightning sighed and looked at Lenny. “Now what?”
“I’m not sure..” Lenny said and looked around. “Will you guys help us look for her…I mean she fainted earlier…I fear that she could be hurt.” He added.
I nodded and Rachel and Rai stood up. “Yeah we’ll help.”
Jenna and Bailey nodded. “Well we have to go to class with George and Geode but we can look in class for her.”
“Ok.” Lightning smiled a bit. Something he didn’t do often. “Thanks..”
“Don’t mention it.” George said as they all started getting up and leaving.
I started walking, I wanted to be the last one out but of course…
Geode was waiting at the door for me, and there was no way to lose him..
I walked by him and he grabbed my wrist pulling me back.
“8 years…I remember you now….orphan.”
I looked at him and pulled away but he kept his grip. “So?!”
He looked away a bit. “My father was looking for you, ever since you left…”
“If it makes you feel better you made me leave!”
“I know what I did mud blood but it was for the better.”
I growled at him, I was so sick of his attitude! “Why do you hate mud bloods so badly! I never did a thing wrong!”
I saw his cold stare come into my eyes, he tightened his grip then threw my arm as he released my wrist.
“Your too young to understand…tell me when you grow up.”
He turned and walked away.
I wanted to run after him and push him down and punch him to no end…but no, I’m higher than such things….I had to be strong for myself and attacking him whether he hurt me or not wouldn’t solve my problem.
I heard the bell ring and I looked down the hallway as the classrooms flooded. “Time for class..”
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Chapter 5 - Wrong life….wrong time.

My class for first period was on the top floor. I walked up the steps quickly and looked up hearing a bang.
*The attic?* I thought as I made it to my floor. The door separating me from the classes stayed shut. I looked through the little window to make sure no one was around then I looked up at the attic again.
No one is allowed in the attic….not even the staff, someone….something is up there.
I slowly turned and walked up the steps. My pants drug at the top of the steps as I walked up them. I held my books tightly then put them down..
For once I felt this feeling….fear….I haven’t had it in a long time, not since that day we met Rachel.
Rachel might be a complete idiot sometimes but she’s very smart and her power is incredible. I’d love to play and bend metal to my will…think of all you can do…..if someone is trying to attack you with a sword…yeah, they’re done not you.
I sighed and looked around as I made it to the top of the first dark steps to the attic.
I turned and even darker there laid more stairs.
I wanted to walk up them but my….my guts told me not to go up. But no, I have to be brave! I might not have powers but I can be brave!
I heard more bangs and a chill went down my spine..
I looked around…my heart pounded, my eyes wide and I was scared to death now…
But something in my mind hit me… ‘Tell me when you grow up.’
Geode…..I didn’t realize until now that I was growling. I wanted to prove to him that I was better than what he thought of me.
If I’m a mud blood then I’m the best damn mud blood you’ve ever seen!
I walked up the dark steps. Slowly and cautiously. I soon made it to a small hallway….
Something made my heart pound violently…too violently for words.
I saw a door…..no two really…one open to a room. And the other….a person stood in front of it.
They were leaning on it looking up.
I heard a couple drips and gulped silently…they hadn’t seen me yet.
The hallway, dark or not it was silent and it felt like there was no air around here.
My heart beat so fast I could hear it and it skipped beats.
If I ran this person might chase me…if I ran it shows I’m a coward…if I stay…
I could die.
I needed to decide…
The air felt like it was thinning as I took a deep breathe, quietly I took it…but they turned their head…the person leaning on the door looked at me and I knew I only had one option..
Fight.
I stood there for a long time and they just watched me….soon I felt my heart beat out of my chest, they didn’t move and that’s what scared me the most.
I took a step….
They didn’t move.
I took another….into the darkness.
They only watched me.
I kept stepping into the darkness…I was afraid…frightened to depths but also interested….who was this?
I walked almost right up to them….
Then I saw it. Long flowing blonde hair and dimmed pink eyes- Exodus.
She moved her head and stopped looking at me.
A ribbon of red from her lips to her chin dripped onto the ground. I looked sadly at her arms as my heart started to calm a bit..
Only Exodus…only Exodus..
But I was scared for her…cuts were all over her arms…and I looked up at her.
Her eyes…they….showed fear…but her expression…was dull and blank…
I looked into her dimmed pink eyes.
My mouth started to open, my words wanted to form her name and see if she would react..
I was about to speak…about to call out to her.
I saw her eyes distant into the darkness in front of her.
“Juliet.” She said. Her voice strong…but weary and beautiful as always.
I looked at her even more scared for her. What went on up here?
Why was she here?!
“He’s coming..” Exodus gasped as a bit more blood dripped from her mouth.
“He’s…..coming…..coming…Get away….he’s coming..”
She frightened me to death and my heart pounded more. Who!? Who was she talking about?! Why was she bleeding….what happened?
“Who?” I asked my voice trembled with the word….
“Him…he’s coming…” She looked over at me and I got a bit closer only a foot away from her now.
“Who?!” I looked at her face then my eyes traced the blood that dropped from her chin.
My eyes widened….no….
No!
I saw…..blood…..everywhere! I was standing in her blood! She was standing in it….a pool of her blood….
Her beautiful white dress soaked…..and….
And her stomach….claw marks….deep….bleeding claw marks…
She….she was attacked….she was leaning on the door because she couldn’t stand….
I watched her breathe heavily….no….please…Exodus…
She lost enough blood to pass out but she didn’t….she lost….enough blood to die..
“EXODUS!” I screamed as she started to slide down from her lean on the door.
“Exodus! Please…hang on!” I ran to her side and held her trying to pull her back up.
“No…” Her eyes looked into mine….fear….and….a vision…she was…using her soul to show me something…..
“Exodus save your strength!” I shouted but the vision was already in my mind….
I saw Exodus back at headquarters…
My eyes started to water as she laid on the bed…alone, her eyes half open staring at the door….
It was opening….
Someone….was walking in…
A cloak….
That’s what I see in the vision…a cloak…no…a cloaked man..
He was approaching poor Exodus…she has no strength to even move…
He stood by her and looked down into her eyes…placing a hand on her head.
He smirked and his hand glowed black.
Exodus winced and wanted to scream but the only thing that made sound was her heart beating too fast….like mine was…walking down this hallway…
I watched him grin…his teeth sharp….he did what he wanted to.
He removed his hand from her forehead and looked into her eyes.
“Do as I say. And you won’t be killed in rebellion.”
She blinked a bit….and as she did…he was gone by the time she opened her eyes.
She let out a huge scream and Ace rushed to her side…
The vision ended there…
“Exodus!” I held her in my arms trying to keep her awake.
“What did he do to you? What did he do!?”
She…she smiled a bit…more blood poured down her exhausted lips but she still smiled through all the pain.
“…..hes…coming….for…..you..”
My eyes widened more. “Exodus! What do you mean!! Tell me! Tell me!”
“…he….wanted….to kill you…through me….but…” She smiled a bit more and her eyes seemed…braver.
“I…stopped him..”
I watched as the dim in her eyes left and she closed them and started gasping…she was bleeding too much….she would die..
I…I have to save her….
I looked around quickly and picked her up.
She was about my weight….a little hard to carry but I had to do it!
I carried her quickly…blood dripped as I did.
I felt her heart beat slower and slower.
“Hold on! Hold on!” I shouted as I looked around.
“Teacher…” I got down to the door that separated me and the classes and backed into it to open it.
“TEACHER! I NEED A TEACHER!” I screamed running down the hall with her.
Her heart was giving out….I remembered in her vision…she either did what he wanted…or died in rebellion..
She….would….no! I wasn’t going to let her die! She is so young and has so much to live for!
“TEACHER!” I shouted louder in a scream and I watched teachers flood.
My heart pounding so loud…My head hurting so bad…my eye sight…leaving..
“What happened?! What happened?!” I heard the teachers shout. They….they flooded around me…took Exodus off me and I saw them turn….call police…ambulance…I….why…
I started seeing white….my…heart beat too much…I was losing consciousness…..
I looked around as some teachers tried to help me…students looking out the doors..
“Help Exodus….Help Exodus!” I pointed to her once more and as I heard a siren….
My mind saw all white…then….
I fainted.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:40 am

Chapter 6 - Reliving the moment…

I don’t remember what happened. Fully I mean…..
The memory of it all murdered me inside….My best friend, besides Rachel, stood in her own blood.
She didn’t cry, she didn’t scream….no, it seemed like this was meant to be. Like she was meant to be killed….
Like she was meant to warn me about that man…
I won’t let her die!
But who was that man? He didn’t show his face…
But Exodus….she SAW him….she had to….One thing I know strongly is that Exodus doesn’t easily fear people….or if she does she hides it. But no, this time, she couldn’t hide it….she didn’t hide the fear.
Why?
Did she want him to know she was afraid?
Or…..was….no…DID she know she was staring death in the face?
My heart pounded and mind ached….I could feel it all. But my eye sight was dull and gray…white and black mixed in and I could hear shredded voices around me.
Exodus….
I have to get to her! I have to know she’s alive!
EXODUS!
Everything became clearer…its like…I knew now…I have to do this! I have to find Exodus and know she’s alive….for god’s sake she better be alive!
But wait…claw marks….why were there claw marks….?
Oh Exodus!
I felt restrained to say the least. Someone needed me! Someone stayed away from me just to protect me! That’s it!
“EXODUS!” I shouted as my eyes shot open. My heart’s constant beating made me gasp after screaming her name.
I darted my eyes around the room and saw….everyone….
We were in a white room…
A hospital..
My eyes blinked and I was sweating…I looked around and saw all of us in the room….Me…Rachel….Rai….Ace….but there was a window in the room…I looked outside and saw George, Jenna, Bailey and….no?
My eyes must be playing tricks on me?
Geode?!
He’s there too?
Why?
“Juliet!” Rachel hugged me tight like she never let go as I leaned up.
“Oh my god are you alright?! What happened?!”
I looked at her worried…she was trembling…she was so afraid for me….I could hear her heart beating.
“Where’s Exodus?” I asked her ignoring her questions.
“Jules…” Rachel started to say but stopped.
“Jules just….calm down…are you alright?” She sat by me on the hospital bed I laid on.
“I’m fine….thank you, but please where is Exodus?!”
I looked at Ace and he looked down.
“No…” My heart started dying. “No Ace….”
Ace looked up at me knowing what I meant. “Barely..”
He said and I watched Rai exchange looks with him.
“Exodus is in the emergency room Juliet….she barely made it….Lenny and Lightning were here earlier for you but they wanted to check on her.”
Oh my god..
My heart stopped beating so fast…she’s alive and that’s all that matters..
Thank goodness….Exodus….oh god why did you get hurt for me?
“I don’t mind….” I said looking down.
I felt Rai’s hand on my back and he slowly rubbed it.
“We would have allowed Jenna, Bailey, George and Geode in here…but we know this was no accident Juliet.” Ace said looking at Rachel then me.
“I know.” I said barely believing it happened as well.
“Juliet what happened?”
I shook my head trying to stop tears from falling….from rolling down my cheeks but they came anyway.
My heart hurt…like I was being stabbed a million times over.
“I heard noises…..from the school attic…..went to check them out…and….Exodus was there..”
“Thank goodness..” Ace sighed in relief. “She would have been dead if you didn’t find her…”
I looked down. “If you say so…”
Ace looked over me. “Your hiding something…..”
I looked at him then Rachel who hugged me again. “What are you hiding?”
Ace asked me and fixed my hair by placing some of my blonde hair over my shoulders.
“Tell us….”
Rai said and rubbed my back more. “We know you’re the youngest and you’re scared….but please…”
I looked up at them sadly. “Exodus said she was protecting me from someone bad…..she got hurt because of me….”
“Its not your fault…” Rachel looked at me sadly.
“Ray is right.” Ace explained. “Someone is after you….you didn’t hurt her.”
“I know…” I looked down….if someone hurt Exodus….someone is going to hurt my team…
Wait!
They….attacked Exodus….a Lunatic!
They want me…they attacked a Lunatic….no one else…they went to our headquarters….they found the weakest link….they….
I’ll murder them!
I started to get up but Rai held onto me. “No Juliet! You must rest!”
I pulled away and Rachel tried pushing me back. “Jules!”
“NO!” I shouted and pushed them away. “NO NO! I’LL MURDER WHO ATTACKED POOR EXODUS!!”
“Jules….” They all looked at me.
“NO! Watch over Exodus! I’ll be back!” I shouted and got up. Ace grabbed my arm. “You aren’t going alone! Let me go with you!”
“NO! Exodus had no one with her and he wants me! I refuse to let someone else get hurt!”
Ace knew it….he knew I wasn’t playing around.
Ace told us a story a few years back when he met Maha. They were really good friends and he refused to let Maha get hurt. I remember one day a strange confused little girl walked around, her mind hurting and everything around her that was metal was bending and breaking…some things even flew at her.
That little girl was Rachel. Maha knew her power and knew how she didn’t want it….but if she became a Lunatic she could control it.
He went to help her but her power being too great it caused all the metal to fly at her….Maha protected her and the metal ripped him to shreds….Ace was there too….he had to watch the whole thing….watch his best friend get ripped apart..
Maha didn’t want Ace interfering or getting hurt by Rachel…but when Maha’s cold bloody body fell…..Ace knocked her out and brought her to us….
I know its not the same….but I think of me as Rachel in that story….and Exodus as Maha now….
I have no powers. I am being targeted and am I so confused by all of it. Exodus is Maha….she’s only trying to help protect me…but she ended up being ripped to almost shreds…..If only Maha had survived like she did….then I swear everything would be different.
“Your thinking about…” Rachel said and looked down. “I never meant for it to happen….I was so young…”
Ace looked at Rachel and comforted her. “We know….even Maha did…that’s why he came to help you…the heat wave hit us all at different times because we are destined to have powers….Rachel you had no idea what was going on….”
I looked sadly at Rachel……I never knew what it felt like being her and now I do.
Because of her power Maha is dead….because of my lack….I wasn’t able to protect Exodus.
“Rachel….I’m sorry…” I watched her as her eyes moved to mine.
“Juliet….what happened with Exodus…its different…its not your fault! Maha died because of me!”
“You couldn’t control your power!” I shouted at her. “And I couldn’t control what happened to Exodus but it happened ok? If I could rewind time and stop everything from happening I would have!”
She looked down her heart ached. “Me too…”
Rai got up looking at us. “We’ve all been through a lot in our lives and a lot just recently….” He looked at me. “Juliet how did that guy know to attack Exodus? Like how did he know you?”
“I don’t know…” I explained. “But…she sent me a vision and he came into her room at headquarters…”
Ace growled. “We must lock up tighter than….”
I nodded. “Ace tell me what to do….please…I have no idea how to find this guy..”
“Then wait it out…” He said and pointed to the window. “Some others want to make sure your ok.”
I looked out the window then at him and nodded. “Alright.”
I got to the door with Rachel’s support and opened it.
“Are you ok?” “Omg what happened?” I heard coming from all of them.
“I blacked out that’s all and I tripped..” I knew it wasn’t the truth but they all believed me except Geode.
After a few hours of making sure I was fine, they went home to get rest.
All except Geode…
I made my way down the hall…..I needed to see Exodus….I needed to see that she was alive….
Rachel, Rai and Ace were already there. As I made my way down the hall I felt something grab my wrist.
Oh here we go again..
I rolled my eyes hearing the person who grabbed me. “That was no accident.”
I turned around. “Oh joy…the cat dragged you in.” He glared at me but I shook it off. “My best friend is injured, leave me alone.”
I pulled away but he held on….damn good grip he had.
“And how do I know you didn’t injure her?”
I growled my teeth showed. “I Did NOT injure her!”
“Sure…” He rolled his eyes and grabbed my other wrist with his other hand and pulled me to where out noses almost touched.
He looked me dead in the eyes.
“One more person gets hurt and your around….I don’t care I will murder you.”
I pulled away but he only let me get a bit away from his face. “Its not my fault it happened!”
“Sure….” He rolled his eyes again.
“You know what….believe what you wish but I didn’t do anything!”
“That’s what all orphans say.” He said and released his grip on me.
I couldn’t take it anymore….the anger burned in me….I wanted to attack him….but that would give him the pleasure of attacking…maybe even killing me.
But no….I kept my cool…I had to.
I turned around after he did and walked into the emergency room.
I looked around….blood drops everywhere on the bed….just like in Forensic class…expect…I didn’t want this blood spilt….and its my fault it was.
I walked closer to the figure laying on the bed.
Rachel, Rai, Ace, Lenny and Lightning all around….they even backed up to let me through….we were the only ones allowed in this room.
I got closer and placed my hand on that of Exodus’s cold on….I watched her turn her head weakly toward me. Her eyes strong now…and open.
She gave the weakest smile….but that was all the strength she had.
“Juliet…”
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 pm

Chapter 7 - Back tracking

I looked at her sadly…I rubbed her hands and got close to her and looked at her…she seemed all cleaned up and better.
“How are you feeling?”
Her voice was a bit weak but she tried. “I’m fine….you?”
“Don’t worry about me…”
I rubbed her cold hands. “I’m fine…”
“Good..” She looked at me for a while and knew I wanted answer.
“Ask it..”
“But…Exodus…how did you know?”
“I can tell by your expression….its…ok….ask it..”
I nodded. “Do you remember the man who did this to you?”
She looked at me for a while. Shear terror in her eyes….she did know him.
“No.”
Everyone suddenly got closer. “Exodus….are you lying?”
I looked at her. She never lies….but maybe…
“No….” She shook her head. “I don’t know the man….but….”
She looked directly to me. “I remember his eyes….I know he’s evil….I know he wanted to kill….and I know Juliet…..he wants you dead first….I fear for you.”
I looked into her eyes…..she wasn’t playing….
“Don’t.” I said strongly for her. “I will be fine..”
“Please….just promise me one thing….”
I got closer to her and gently touched her hair. “Anything.”
“Stay alive…”
I nodded and smiled for her. “For my best friend that’s no problem…”
I saw her smile then her eye lids grew tired and she started to shut them.
“Goodnight….Lenny, Lightning…Ace..” They looked at me.
“Stay with her. Rai, Rachel….we’re on a mission.”
Rai and Rachel nodded, we started to leave when Ace looked at us.
“Juliet…”
“Yes Ace?” My hand was on the door knob but he stopped me from going farther.
“I don’t know what you plan on doing….but be safe…”
“I will.” I opened the door and Rachel and Rai followed.
“So Jules got a plan?” Rachel asked and she noticed I had that look in my eyes…
“Oh yeah she does.” Rai laughed as we headed down the halls of the hospital.
“Plan boss?” Rachel asked me as we got outside.
I looked around, it was quiet…a perfect dark night under the star’s light.
My eyes hit around the city….I wasn’t looking at the city…I was looking beyond.
“The woods..”
“The….woods?” Rai asked confused.
I nodded and explained. “Our headquarters is closer to the woods then the city. I suggest we check around the woods and see if anyone is around..”
“That’s not a mission.” Rachel laughed. “Its like an Easter egg hunt.”
“Fine Miss Perfect,” I scoffed. “We’re going on a Easter Egg hunt….”
Rachel smiled. “I know the perfect way to the woods….the perfect short cut.”
I looked at Rai…Short cuts take hours with Rachel in charge.
“Ok Rai you time and I try not to kill Rachel this time..”
I laughed a bit….its been a bit since I laughed….I liked laughing…
“Oh ha ha very funny…” She said then rolled her eyes.
“I promise a hour…or 5 at tops!” She said then dashed to the woods.
“I regret inviting her…” I said to Rai as we followed her as quick as we could. We soon got to the center of the woods after 10 minutes…I wonder if Rai was as shocked as I was.
“Wow….for once Rachel, I admit great timing.”
“Thanks.” She smiled. “Lets split up…” We all nodded and I took a north turn…I saw Rachel take an east and Rai take a southish…
I looked around….man did I remember these woods….that day….that day….I’ll never forget that day.
The cuts I got….the blood I shed….the people who saved me and…the attacker….
I remember being lost calling for my momma….
Never again…I’m not a little girl anymore! I know where ‘momma’ is!
I sighed as I made my way through a few trees…I took a stick and placed a mark on the tree so I knew which way to go…
I placed my hand on that one and took in a deep breathe.
“Mother…..” A tear came from my eye. “I miss you…and Father….and…Dason…” I said and leaned on the tree a bit.
I looked up…the moon shining on me.
My eyes…I could feel something…I knew they were changing color…
My beautiful blue eyes were now a gray-ish…
I closed my eyes and looked around. “Time to find the bunny.” I said to myself.
I walked for a bit….seeing fog everywhere…..rocks….trees….
Nothing else…I don’t think.
I was about to give up…I took my phone from my pocket…I realized it was a bit cracked at the screen.
“Dang it….” That must have happen from when I fell… I looked at the time…sadly I don’t even know when we got into these woods….but it felt like an hour at least.
“Might as well find the others.” I turned and walked back knowing where to go from the mark I made on the tree.
As I walked back I could feel the sticks under my shoes and hear the leaves crunch…it felt like I was reliving that moment back 8 years ago…
The cold air…..the rush….the sudden burst of horror and life hitting me once more.
It felt….real.
I sighed but happily and smiled. “This is my life…this is a beautiful forest….”
For once I wanted to stay here….back eight years ago I remember I was here searching for answers….for my family….and I never gave up until that vampire thing came….
“NINJA!” A voice shouted over me and jumped in front of me…
A boy with a wooden stake covered in blood.
I looked at him and growled getting ready for anything…my heart beat fast…there was no way I was ready for this…
His hair was brown and so were his eyes….he wore a tight shirt and black jeans with skulls on them and the caption: ‘Vampire Slayer’ on the shirt.
“Who are you?” He glared at me.
I looked at him and shouted. “Who Am I?! You freaking jumped in front of me! Tell me who you are!”
“I am a Vampire Slayer!”
I put my hands on my hips and shook my head. “No cause your shirt didn’t GIVE THAT AWAY!”
“Shut up…I was being Original!” He put his hands on his hips.
“Ok…so…wait..” I started. “What kind of relevance do you even have to the plot?”
“Rachel makes up the plot as she goes along.”
“So she threw you in here…”
“Yup..”
“What…the F-”
“I AM A COUGAR VAMPIRE BUNNY SLAYER!” He shouted loud enough to kill my eardrums.
I face palmed. “What?!”
“I am searching for Cougar Vampire Bunnies!”
“No freaking duh Einstein I got that part, you just shouted it in my freaking eardrums. But how does that even begin to make any sense at all or even to do with the plot?”
“Because I say so! Just go with it!”
“No! No I will not ‘Just go with it!’! It makes NO sense!”
“How does it-”
“Ok…first of all this story can and probably mostly likely does have vampires and bunnies and cougars….and a vampire that’s a girl can be a cougar…but how the hell can it be a bunny?! That makes no freaking sense!”
“Yes it does! You see you can mate with a bunn-”
“Oh god spare me!”
“-y and if you are a vampire you make little vampire bunny children-”
“Please shut up!”
“And if one of them is a girl then it can be a cougar vampire bunny!”
“…..I think I’m mentally scarred..”
“Did you really just imagine all of that Juliet?”
“Yes…Yes I di- How the hell did you know my name? You don’t come in until Chapter 19!”
“Chapter 19! That’s like…..12 Chapters!”
“I know….”
“Huh,….so that’s why Rachel put me in now…I get it. I make sense to the story-”
“What the fu- You Came in screaming and telling me about a vampire raping a bunny then becoming a cougar how the hell did that have anything to do with the story at all?!”
“Well you see it ca-”
“Leave this story and don’t come back until Chapter 19!”
“But-”
“Freaking Chapter Freaking 19!”
“Ok….but….can I ask you something..”
“Yes…..yes you can before I murder-I mean throw you out of the story.”
“Are you a Cougar Vampire bunny?”
After I face palmed once more I shook my head. “No….no I am not.”
“Ohhhh and how do I know your not lying?!”
“Ok freaking ‘Vampire Slayer’ Do I have a tail? Do I have bunny ears? Do I have fangs and Do I look like a damn cougar?!”
“No…No…No…and You could be..”
“Dude I’m freaking younger than you!”
“How old are you?”
“16!”
“Oh I’m 20..”
“No freaking duh!”
“So…..does this mean I can be a Vampire Cougar Bunny?”
“No….No it doesn’t….and it doesn’t because Cougars are freaking girls!”
“But I wanna be-”
“LEAVE MY STORY AND DON’T COME BACK UNTIL CHAPTER 19!”
“Wait!”
“WHAT?!?”
“What happens in chapter 19?”
“……”
“Rachel doesn’t know yet does she?”
“……..Maybe…”
“Does she?”
“No….”
“HA! So I have relevance to this chapter!”
“No…you really do-”
“I made Comic Relief!”
“…………………………….................Please leave my story.”
“But I-”
“Leave my story!”
“Awww….” He turned around and left.
“Thank freaking Lord…..Ok where was I? Oh yeah….time to find those people I so have to talk to in this story….Rachel! Rai! Where are your ugly-I mean pretty heads hiding?”
After no answer..
“I got candy!!”
No answer…
“And reception and internet in hell!”
After another no answer…
“Dammit I ruined this chapter..”
The boy with the Vampire tee shirt came back: “Yes yes you did..”
“CHAPTER 19!!”
“Aww…..”
“And that ladies and gentlemen ends this painful chapter on which I was scarred for probably the rest of the real story..”
“The real story is about 50 chapters…and this is really only the beginning..”
“Chapter 19...”
“LEAVING!”
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:15 pm

Chapter 8 - Losing One More

I looked around, the blistering wind hitting my face hard. “Rachel?! Rai?!”
I walked farther, holding onto each tree I walked by. I held my face and rubbed my cheeks as it got freezing.
“RAI!”
No answer but the wind whipping sounds in my ears.
“RACHEL!”
No answer again….
I walked farther. “Ok I admit this was a bad idea! But please come out guys!”
Soon my worst fear was requited…..A shrill…..a horrible blood curling scream pierced my ears….It over ridded the wind and my eyes widened now….that sound.
“Rachel….”
I could feel my body ache….my legs hurting and slowly my feet took another step.
No….not Rachel….I….No….
“RACHEL!!!” I shouted loudly as my short pace turned into dashing. I looked all around my sigh blurry….I needed to find her!
“Rachel!”
I called looking all over now running as fast as I can. I gasped as wind sharply hit in my face and kept me alarmed during this all.
“Rache-!” Soon before I knew it….I ran into something and fell back hard onto the ground.
I heard a thud….something else had fallen too….
I started growling. “Whose there?!” I leaned up and focused my vision on a person in front of me….he was leaning up and his red hair flowed in the wind.
Rai.
“Rai!” I shouted and got up. I quickly ran over to him and helped him up as he gave me his hands.
“Juliet! Please tell me you were that scream!”
“No….its Rachel….I know her scream anywhere…”
“No..” Rai gasped….he looked like he was running forever…much like me.
We looked all around us. “Rachel!!” “RAY!” “RACHEL!”
After a while we took deep breathes. “Where is she? Rai did you see her at all!?”
“No….you?” He looked worriedly around.
“No…”
No…my heart beat too fast now….first Exodus now Rachel!? Who will be next?!
Rachel…oh please don’t do this…
“RACHEL! ANSWER US!!!” Me and Rai both shouted.
No answer….
“We need to get help!” Rai said and took a step to the end of the woods but I grabbed his arm in alarm.
“No! Rachel is still here! She’s somewhere!”
“And what do you propose we do Juliet?!”
Rai turned to me and I looked down. “Rai she’s somewhere here! We can’t just leave! What if it’s the person who attacked Exodus-”
“Then they’re after you! We need to get you out of here!”
“Rai…”
“Listen…me and Ace will come here later and look for Rachel…Right now you need to be safe!”
“Rai….she’s here…”
“I know…and I want to find her….I really do…but if we don’t get out of here you might be next Juliet….”
I looked down….my heart aching….another friend hurt because of me…..I knew it….
I nodded in reply and Rai calmed down and grabbed my arm. He gently pulled me out of the woods but each time we get a bit farther I looked back…hoping a girl would follow us….but there was no one…
Its all my fault if she’s dead or hurt…
All my fault…
Rai soon got me back to the hospital….we went straight to Exodus’s room and told everyone.
“She’s gone…”
Ace looked at us. “How? Why did you split up?”
“Its was my idea…” I said to Ace even though me and Rai bother knew it was Rachel’s idea.
“Juliet….”
“I’m so sorry Ace….I…” I started gasping and crying. Exodus was leaning up a bit and was saddened…she wanted to help.
“I….never meant to lose her…” I finished just barely. All my fault…I wanted to bang my head into the wall….Another….why?!
If they want me they should just take me!
“Rachel should be ok for a while..”
Ace said reassuringly.
“What?! She’s gone!!” I shouted in tears….Rai hugged me and comforted me.
“She can manipulate metal Juliet….she will be ok for a bit. Rai, stay here and make sure no one goes off alone…I will go look for Rachel….Juliet.”
I looked up at him. “Come with me and do not leave my side.”
I nodded and walked up to him then looked at Lenny and Lightning. “Take care of Exodus and do not go anywhere alone…”
You didn’t have to tell these two guys twice….they nodded and sat by Exodus’s bed near Rai.
Ace and I left the room and locked the door.
He then grabbed my hand gently.
“I shouldn’t treat you like an adult….your only 16.…”
I looked at him. “Why does that matter?!”
“Because….your almost an adult…but you’re at that age where you need that guidance and I haven’t been giving it to you…I haven’t shown you how to work your powers-”
“But Ace…” I cut his off as we walked down the steps to get to the main hall.
“I have no powers.”
“Yet Juliet….yet…one day you might have them….and you mustn’t blame yourself for people disappearing…”
“You kinda sound like my grandfather..”
Ace laughed. “Oh I sure hope I’m not….that means I had to have had your mother or father when I was about 13...or younger..”
I laughed a bit….still worried for Rachel though.. “Yeah…but Ace….where should we look?” I asked him as we got to the exit and left the hospital.
“Everywhere Juliet.”
And we did….long hours and endless searching…we searched all night…in the woods…then again its very hard to see in the dark when there are trees everywhere in front of you.
We soon had to stop as we were over tired…
“Ace…” He looked at me and my heart wanted to stop beating. “I failed..”
“No Juliet….we both failed…”
It was true…..we both failed.
That day when we stayed at the hospital for Exodus a lot of us couldn’t even think….Rachel was my age….usually teens around our age were considered fine if we had powers…..or atleast that’s what Maha told me a while ago….he said once you master your power you should be fine in the world.
But I couldn’t help but feel the loneliness and sadness of a lost girl…..especially since she tries so hard to be brave. I felt bad for yesterday….for making fun of her at the lunch table….if I would have known all of this was going to happen….I would have never split up….I would have never pushed her away or been mean to her….
I just hope you’re safe wherever you are Rachel….we need that now more than ever…
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:18 pm

Chapter 9

Word travels fast when someone goes missing…Salem is such a small place…
I walked around school…..it felt so empty…..it felt like I needed both my best friends there…….Exodus had to stay in the hospital another day and Rachel…..
I don’t even want to think of her….I just want to find her alive….that’s all….
But I knew her disappearing wasn’t the worst of it….
Geode…..he threatened me….I really have to avoid him….he can kill me after I find Rachel….Right now, I have to find her….each night I’ll go out with someone for a bit and look for her….
I will find you Rachel.
I walked into my first class….everyone looked at me right away then backed up in there seat.
They knew about Exodus….how she bled….they called it her ‘accident’ and they knew I was with her….I was coated in her blood from carrying her.
And now Rachel disappeared….a lot of them believed she would turn up dead soon.
I sat in my normal seat…..Rachel usually sat next to me….
I looked at her desk thinking of her smile and laugh but I knew that me wanting her here wasn’t gonna make her come…
Instead….he sat by me…
“George…”
“Juliet…I don’t believe you killed Ra-”
“I didn’t touch her….we split up in the woods…I heard her scream and when I looked for her….she wasn’t around..”
George looked at me sadly. “Its Halloween tonight..”
“I know….Rachel’s second favorite holiday…”
“It is?” He asked surprised. “Well..” I started. “Right next to thanksgiving.”
He gave a small smile then looked down. “You have to find her…”
“George I know…please don’t tell me..”
“Juliet….I….” I looked at him for a while and he looked like he was going to cry. Right there my heart broke more.
“You like her..” I said….after seeing him cry…I knew it…he did like her..
“More..”
“More than like?”
He nodded and I rubbed his back. “I’m so sorry…I promise you I will find her…-”
A book slammed on my desk and Geode stared down at me.
“Juliet…”
I gulped and stood up. “Geode…”
“I need to talk to you now.” He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of class.
Once we were in the hall he looked at me deadly.
“Geode I didn’t do anything-”
“For once mud blood I believe you.”
“You…do?” That hit me harder than seeing him after 8 years…
“I do because I saw you all last night…in that forest…”
“You….why are you a stalker?”
Geode shrugged calmly. “I live near the woods and I watched you split up then I heard all the screams.”
“Why didn’t you do anything?” I couldn’t believe it…what…what if he could have saved her….
“I did….I ran out but you had left and I didn’t find Rachel either…Juliet someone is trying to get to you I think….I mean piece it together…Exodus and you were covered in her blood and Rachel goes missing? They’re your best friends! Whoever is doing this is picking them off-”
“No Geode….whoever is doing this wants to hurt me….and they’re using innocent people to do so..”
Geode scoffed. “As much as I honestly hate mud bloods…and you, your not doing this…and it has to stop.”
“I know and thanks…thanks a hell of a bunch.”
“Yeah your always welcome..”
“Go die.”
“I would Juliet but this isn’t a horror story..”
“Hmmm…we can make it one..-hey stop breaking the fourth wall!”
“I wanted comic relief!”
“Well I want Geode relief!”
“……I think I just died inside..”
“….I’m sorry….do you want a apple? It makes people smile.”
“I hate apples….”
“Ok..”
“I secretly hate everything.”
“Yeah….we need to talk about that 'secret’ anyway…back to the story..”
“Yeah the story….I want to help you find Rachel.”
“Its Halloween tonight..”
“And…?”
“Never mind lets just find her.”
I couldn’t believe Geode wanted to help. I nodded and when I was done school that day I waited for him outside.
He walked up to me and George was by his side.
“George!?” I was shocked that he came.
“Yeah…” Geode nodded and looked around. “We’ll look in the woods for her now…it should be easy since its three of us and light outside..”
George looked at us. “We will find her…”
I came in. “Dead or alive..”
George looked down and Geode looked at me. “Sorry…wrong choice of words….”
George nodded. “Its ok….I know shes alive..”
Strong kid….he really is…I could feel my heart sinking more…if we found Rachel dead….if we found her at all…..I would never be able to look at him again…
“Lets go.” Geode said to both of us and pulled us past the school.
Jenna saw us and stopped us. “Where you going?!”
“The woods Jenna..”
“Jules…”
“We have to find Rachel! HAVE TO!” She nodded and let us walk. But Jenna wasn’t stupid…she turned around and ran to Rai.
“Rai…”
We were in the woods by the time Jenna told him….he went to Ace and told him….
Me, George and Geode searched…but we found nothing….
Soon it got to witching hour and soon the woods would have children in them and it be difficult to find her…
“We need to go home…” I said seeing as it got dark outside.
Geode looked up and nodded.
“Alright.”
“Geode do me a favor and walk George home.”
Geode always acted like he could take care of himself so I’ll assume..
Geode nodded and they started walking.
I stayed still standing outside the woods….
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Chapter 10 - Saving Me….

This day felt like it would never end….I looked up at the bright stars for answers but got no where. A small sigh came from me as I looked at the moon.
Light peered down on me and I just wanted to stand her ad stare at the moon.
But no…..I….I made the hardest decision….Rachel hasn’t shown up in over a day….I have to move on until I find some clues….looking in the dark for a missing girl will never get me anywhere.
I left the wood’s area and went to the most abandoned part of town….where the moon shined the most…
I looked at the pebbled ground and walked to a building…slowly I leaned on it and looked up facing the moon.
“Oh what now?”
Of course I knew the dead night that fell wouldn’t give me an answer….it was too late. About 11pm and witching hour was just about over….but to stay on the safe side I came to a vacant place…
I felt alone….felt so dead…I had no idea anymore…
I felt like I couldn’t even breathe…the weight of the silence was killing me inside.
My ears were so shot by the silence…I could hear the screech…the roar….the wish and wash of it all….it pierced my ears and I quickly covered them and wanted to scream…it hurt….
I wasn’t like every other kid….my ears were infected and occasionally they shut off…like…the piercing I hear….it’s the sound of my ears ignoring the outside world and only trying to close up inside…
I didn’t understand but it hurt! It hurt!
My stomach curled and twisted…everything hurt….my muscles…my ears…my stomach-everything!
My eyes had been closed….I wanted to look but with my hands pressed to my ears to stop the screeching everything just wanted to relax, even my eyesight.
“AH!” I let out a scream but….barely did I hear it. The screeching and wish-washing in my ears came to a stop and there was only complete silence…oh no one knows how this feels!
This….this is probably my only vulnerable time….
And let me tell you, someone took advantage…
Around Halloween all sorts of people were around….killers and thugs had the easiest time of their life. Considering kids of all ages and sizes dressed up like villains and well known criminals….it was the easiest time to get around, you could wear a mask and no questions were asked….that is of course unless you had a knife...or dagger or axe or chainsaw or sword….or clown head or razor blades, or scythes or scissors that could possibly harm someone.
Crazy things happen on Halloween.
I threw myself back a bit….screaming my head off…I wanted to hear…I knew this silence was only for a bit…when I hear the pop in my ears then my hearing is back…
I thrashed a bit…then stopped dead…a pop went off…then…the sound of a clang….then finally…a swish of a blade…
My eyes shot open. A blade!
My breathe was soon cut off as I was about to scream…
I was pushed into the building I leaned on and the person had their hand tightly around my neck….choking me…..my eyes were forced shut by this action…but I opened them quickly to see a man forcing me to the wall holding a dagger over me.
He grinned at me…his blood stained face showing no mercy….he liked seeing people in pain.
I could tell by the bloody fists he had…he attacked or killed someone else.
The dagger was soaked in blood….
My life actually flashed….I…couldn’t breathe…my hands…my fingers in his trying to pry him off of me….nothing was successful.
I watched as he grinned more evil…
“You won’t be as lucky as my first victim…” He said and leaned his face in closer to me.
“They got away but you won’t…..now…..should I just kill you?” He looked at my chest then my waist. “Or make you scream?”
I couldn’t even focus but I needed to buy time…Ace….had to of known I was gone…
Buy time…buy time…
“Freaking touch me and….I’ll….murder-”
My threat was cut off by him squeezing my neck.
He laughed amused. “Your cute to think you have a chance…”
I watched him raise the dagger..
Oh I need time!!
“Go….die…”
He laughed. “You can barely talk….either way, stab or choke you…you’ll eventually die.”
He was right….I was losing air….my head hurt…I couldn’t think…..
Was this my end?
I watched him…my vision was fixed on his dagger…
He pushed it down and I flinched but my eyes stayed wide.
But….He stopped.
Well he didn’t….but someone stopped him.
He was shaking….trying to thrust the dagger down still…
The dagger…it….was bending….
I looked around a bit….and I saw….her.
Rachel….oh my gosh….Ray-chel!
Her eyes….they were a very light blue….almost a gray blue…her favorite color….she had one of her hands on her head helping her focus and the other outstretched facing the dagger.
That’s what Maha said to do….he said the easiest way to focus was to try and manipulate where the attack is going…..
But…the killer kept forcing the dagger down.
Barely I could see Rachel growling…I was able to gain some air in me…otherwise I would be out cold.
Her eyes started to turn white and glow?
The dagger then twisted and pointed to the man….she put so much energy into this….even more than I thought when I saw her make the dagger stab him in the neck…
He screamed and threw me down.
Rachel released the control on the dagger and pushed the man down and beat him a lot until he was out cold.
I gasped and shook trying to lean up.
“Juliet!” She screamed and ran to me helping me up….she put my arm around her shoulders. “Juliet….are you ok?” She supported me to a bench and sat me down.
I looked up….the light shining at us…Rachel…..she looked like Exodus.
But instead of claw marks she had stab wounds.
“I needed to get that guy back..” Rachel said and sat next to me. “And save my best friend.”
She smiled a bit looking at me.
“Rachel…” I rubbed my eyes and my heavy heart calmed. “Rachel…where were you? Are you ok?”
She smiled and nodded. “Of course.”
She sat on her knees on the bench looking at me.
“When we were in the woods I tripped and rolled down that hill…” She laughed. “It was kinda fun until I hit the bottom…..I hit my head and blacked out….I woke up in a cave with a wolf. Once he or she saw I was awake and alive they left and I got out of the cave…but…” She looked down.
My heart got a bit sad as she told me this story…
“I walked out to thank them…I guess…..I mean that wolf….I swear it had human emotions….so I went to tell it thank you…but….they walked into a trap…and that man that attacked you attacked that poor wolf..”
Rachel looked straight as if regretting….this would be the second time someone got hurt because of her…..well she thought that, I knew it wasn’t true but I listen to her story.
“Go on….please.” I said noticing she stopped.
“Oh..” She snapped back in and looked at me. “Sorry anyway….the man almost killed it but I pushed the wolf away…poor thing could barely move….”
She took a deep breathe and I could feel her sadness and hear her sobs….she even showed a tear. She loves animals.
“And I..” She gulped. “Made the man follow me…he attacked me but at the very end I got the advantage of ruining the daggers he had….he soon ran off and I watched over the wolf until it got better….”
I looked at her, hugged her then rubbed her back.
“Its ok Rachel…”
“I know…” she sniffled. “Because that wolf is ok…”
I looked at her. “You never heard us calling you?”
“Huh?” She looked me in the eyes….confused and curious as ever.
“We….we were all looking for you..”
She gave a more upset look….she never knew…I could tell her mind was on that wolf that saved her. She rubbed and wiped the tear from her eye and looked down. “I’m so sorry I never heard you….or maybe I did and didn’t even think of it…”
“Its ok-” I stopped talking and thought about John and Daisy….elemental wolves….Rachel said the wolf was human like…maybe…it was a human.
“Rachel..” I began and she looked at me. “Yeah?”
“What did the wolf look like? Like…did it have flames as fur or wind making it up?”
“It was solid so not wind…why?”
“it’s a long story just tell me…”
“No Jules, tell me first….”
I sighed. “Ok Rachel you remember my story of when I was attacked?”
“Yea-oh! Your talking about….oh I get it….um…I don’t rightfully know..” She looked at me then her hands trying to remember the wolf.
“Its fur was soft….and the wolf was tangible…..it’s color….it was….brown…and green…”
“Brown and green?” I asked and she nodded.
I thought of it for a while….maybe a nature wolf? Or the wolf could have been brown with green grass stains on the fur…..is that possible?
So maybe possibilities….but I’ll think on it later….Ace and everyone needed to know Rachel was alive!
I looked at Rachel and stood up. I grabbed her hand.
“Yeah Jules?”
“Ray we need them to know your ok!”
“Oh…” she nodded. “That’s right!” She stood up and we ran back to headquarters ignoring how tired we were.
As soon as we got in Ace dropped his car keys.
“RACHEL! JULIET!” He ran and hugged us like a father would.
Rai, Lenny and Lightning heard him from the kitchen and ran to us as well.
We explained what happened and Ace smiled. “Just glad your both ok….you gave us a scare Rachel.”
She smiled and winked. “I do try.”
“A little too hard.” Rai said and laughed.
Rachel soon was jumping up and down. “RAI!RAI!RAI!”
“Yes?” Rai looked at her and watched her bounce.
“Get me coffee!”
“No!!” He shook his head. “You don’t need sleep you cra-”
“I WANT COFFEE!”
“Ok right now I really miss you being gone..”
Rachel smiled ad laughed as Rai got a small smile from his joke.
“Nice to have you back….bendy straw?”
Rachel nodded. “Oh you know it!”
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Chapter 11 - Never a Relief.

It seemed all perfect…..Rachel was back and Exodus was able to walk….
I smiled at them from the couch, Rachel was making Exodus breakfast, waffles.
I smiled smelling the sweet scent of chocolate chip waffles….a bit burned but enough maple syrup and it was all good.
“Ready for school?”
Ace asked us all and we nodded.
Exodus smiled and started eating. She seemed a lot happier now that we were all back.
She looked at Rachel as she smiled eating her waffle. Halfway through she stopped suddenly and stared down.
Rachel looked at her. “Exodus? Whats wrong?”
Exodus’s eyes went from their pink to a dark pink then back. She gasped, gulped the food and looked at Rachel giving a smile. “Sorry Ray, I love it.”
Rachel sighed in relief and smiled. “Good…”
Exodus….something was wrong…I recognized those eyes….
I watched Exodus’s moves…she acted fine. I waited until we got to school and I looked for her but…she was gone?
Like I would see her in the hall but she would walk too fast.
Was she avoiding me?
Oh Exodus…
I sighed and went to my next class….Exodus had lunch when I had class….
I looked down and sat in front of Seth and Gloria.
“Juliet…everything ok?”
“Yeah….lets get to the lesson…”
Exodus ran to a boy with black hair.
“Geode.”
Geode turned around and looked at her. He was sitting at the lunch table with George. He stood up.
“Yeah?”
“Please come with me…”
Exodus pulled him out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. She found a vacant and quiet place.
“Geode…”
“What is it Exodus? Everything ok?”
Geode was never this nice to me….but then again Exodus isn’t a mud blood….and I don’t think Geode even knows of her powers just yet.
I guess that’s why he’s so nice to her, she’s apparently lower than him to him…
“Geode…” She gasped a bit and she put her hand to his head.
“Please let me show you…”
Geode flinched and wanted to back up but he remained still. He closed his eyes and let the vision Exodus was sending him come.
Exodus waited until he saw it all then looked down.
“Geode….its you!”
“Exodus…..I….when is this?!”
“I…..I don’t know!”
“…..is it real?” He looked at her and she nodded slowly.
“Yes…its real…I swear!”
“……” Geode had nothing to say….his mind wandered around. He didn’t believe mainly because he didn’t care too much for it….
But seeing it….seeing all that red liquid…..from an innocent person…
He looked down and Exodus looked at him as the bell rung.
“Geode…its time for class…”
“Exodus…I won’t.”
“What…” Exodus looked at him worried. “Geode-”
“Shut up Exodus! You know I don’t care! Next time don’t even bother coming to me…”
Exodus wanted to cry as Geode looked angrily at her. “Geode….your….”
“Yes I will!”
Exodus looked down. “…..I can’t believe you..” She pushed him away into the wall and ran to class.
Geode looked down and leaned on the wall.
“How am I supposed to stop this Exodus? Stop it yourself…”
He remembered the vision and sighed.
“Its probably not even real…..no way that could happen…”
He kept thinking over and over….the blood mainly on his mind. It looked real but would that really happen?
He put into account Rachel’s disappearance and Exodus’s accident….Exodus couldn’t of predicted Rachel would disappear if she was struggling in the hospital…maybe this was a sign he thought.
He kicked the wall with his foot.
“Damn I’m going to have to do something I’ll regret….its 50 50..” He said remembering the vision.
His heart was still angry with everything in his life….little bits and the fact a mud blood was in his school and his friend to say the most.
He sighed and looked down.
“I guess….I don’t even know where it is….how am I supposed to…”
Exodus was standing right down the hall….she didn’t have the heart to go to class.
“Geode….we don’t know where it is…not even me…but you saw! You were there…..you must know!”
“Honestly Exodus I don’t….do you hear me?”
Exodus’s eyes went wide and she was looking in the distance.
“Exodus?!”
She blinked a bit but kept staring. Geode walked in front of her and shook her. “EXODUS!”
She screamed a bit and looked around. “NO!”
Geode looked at her. “What?! What is it now?!”
“…” Exodus ran and started looking around. Geode sighed and quickly followed her.
They ran….into my class…
Exodus’s heart pounding….her heart….so pure and innocent….how much more stress could it take before it gives out and makes the angel of death take her?
She breathed heavy looking around the class.
Geode followed her inside and looked down. “No….Exodus….maybe it is-”
“JULIET!”
But I was gone….
Geode looked at Exodus. “Exodus….what….you should have told her…told someone..”
“…..We have to find her before its too late….”
“Should we tell Rai and them?”
Exodus nodded. “Yeah….” They ran off to Rai and the others.
“Rai! Lightning! Rachel! Lenny!”
They all looked at Exodus. “Yeah?”
“We need to tell Ace….”
“Wait….whose Ace?”
Geode asked and Exodus was about to tell him when Rachel shook her head.
“No…Exodus.”
“Who is this ‘Ace’?”
“Geode…..you know the Lunatics right?”
“Oh…yeah..” Geode said acting like he knew it all.
“I know them, why is Ace one of them?”
“Well…..”
Lenny looked at me.
“I had a vision guys….And Geode I’m surprised you didn’t ask me how I got one..”
“I….didn’t.” Geode looked down then his eyes widened. “You….you’re a Lunatic!”
“Close Geode….WE are the lunatics.”
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Chapter 12 - Ransom

I had heard and went to my locker.
“You, Blondey! There is a note on your locker!” Danielle, a snobby mean girl, shouted across the room. I got up sighing….
“Is it important?”
“Something about your brother…”
My ‘brother’ is dead….I looked down then at the teacher. She nodded and I left the room.
I walked down the hallway….the floor coated in tiles that were the school colors. It was empty and I could see into the other classes by the windows… I soon stopped at bottom locker: 254, my locker. I kneeled and saw a yellow note…on a gray locker? This will get everyone’s attention.
I picked it off the locker and looked around.
I opened it and read the first few lines….my eyes widened….No.
I took a deep breathe then ran into the girl’s bathroom and into the biggest stall.
Little did I know Exodus and Geode were running down the hall my locker was in for me….
“No…”
Exodus stopped and took a breathe after seeing I wasn’t in my class and no one had seen me for a while….
“Rai and the others are checking the attic and cellar right?”
“And upstairs..” Exodus nodded to Geode. She looked around.
“Locker 254.…help me find it.”
Geode nodded and looked at the numbers on the lockers.
“it’s a bottom Locker Exodus.”
“Ok…” Exodus switched her views and found it….a tape mark was on it.
She saw it and growled. “Juliet got it….”
“Now what do we do?”
“Look for her….no other option…”
“What about Ace? Shouldn’t he know?”
“Where she is?” Exodus asked, her heart began to thick in its beating as she feared for my life.
“No….I mean…that place….”
“Oh….maybe he will…and we can stop Juliet before its too late.”
Exodus nodded. “Alright….and are you going to go alone?”
“No….I’ll need your help…everyone’s help. What are the powers of the Lunatics?”
“Ok….Well I can see parts of the future, which you know and I can use my soul to mess with things far away.”
“Ok not bad…how about Rachel, Rai, Lenny, Lightning and Ace?”
“Rachel can bend and manipulate metal..”
“Good… and useful.”
“Yeah she’ll be a big help considering I saw bars..”
“Yup now go on..”
“Rai has full power over lightning and thunder..”
“Shouldn’t that be Lightning’s power?”
“You’d think so but its not.”
“Oh……carry on.”
“Lenny can freeze time, Lightning has the power of a dragon which means flying and Ace is too old for this stuff….”
“So you don’t know Ace’s power?”
“Nope..”
“Figures…”
“Well he never uses it!” Exodus stomped but Geode nodded.
“Alright its fine….we’re pretty good we just need a plan, we need to get to Juliet before she gets to them ok?”
Exodus nodded. “Yeah…now, we have to explain this to Ace…”
Geode nodded. Instead of looking any further for me they got everyone and left school.
Fast, they ran to headquarters.
“ACE!”
Rachel screamed. “We have a problem!”
Ace came out from the kitchen with a soda. He put it down.
“Yes Rachel? Whats the problem?”
“Exodus had a vision…”
Ace looked at Exodus and she nodded. “And we had to tell Geode..”
“Its ok what was the vision? Did you need to tell Geode?”
Geode nodded as well as Exodus.
“Geode was in the vision.”
“Ok.”
“Well the vision….it was in a place…a dragon man was there and had a boy in the cellar…his name was Dason-”
Ace’s eyes widened. “Juliet’s brother?!”
“Yes…..and they threatened to kill him if Juliet didn’t come….and Geode saved Dason but Juliet…..I didn’t see what happened to her…”
Ace nodded. “Alright but do we know where this place is?”
“I thought Geode would..”
They looked at Geode and he looked at Exodus. He thought for a bit. “Wait….” Ace cut in. “A dragon man?”
“Yeah that’s right…with a cloak…”
“What was his name?”
Exodus thought for a bit. After a while her eyes widened a bit and she shook scared.
Lenny and Lightning looked at her. “Whats wrong Exodus?!”
“That….man…..he…”
“He was the one who attacked you.” Ace said and Exodus nodded, her mind scarred with that moment.
“Dragora….” She said.
“Dragora?!”
Exodus nodded. Ace looked down. “Dragora is one of the many faithful followers Pang had…”
“I see…so he’s evil.”
“Yes….but why…” Ace began. “Why pick someone like Juliet?”
Geode looked around. “I know…”
Ace looked at him. “Speak then boy.”
“Juliet is a mud blood.”
“Mud blood?” Rachel asked and Geode nodded.
“Mud blood….ok now its starting to make sense….how did you know Geode?”
Geode shrugged and looked at the past in his mind. “My father saved her and when I met her I knew she was one…and I over heard another person talking about her as well with my father.”
“And how can you b-”
“I’m a Guardian Ace..”
Ace looked at him astounded. “Well then, its my honor to have you here.”
“Its ok….but like what I was getting at…Juliet is a mud blood..”
Ace looked at everyone, especially Rachel who had a confused face.
“Mud blood means a mix….as in more than one breed..”
Rachel gave that understanding look. “Ohhh! Like human and Guardian.”
“Exactly!” Ace smiled. “Great you get it, but Juliet is Guardian and Pangaea..”
“That’s not good..”
“No…”
“So….Dragora…” Geode started saying again. “Wants her dead because shes a mud blood?”
“Probably not just that, she can easily be a traitor.”
They all knew I wasn’t…but they nodded. It was possible.
“So…that can’t be all…even the Pangaea can be traitors….why murder a single girl?”
Geode said looking at Ace.
They all thought for a bit….Ace needed more time to think then something hit him hard and his heart beat fast.
“…..Dason’s not alive…”
Exodus looked at him. “What?! But he was in my vision!”
“I know he was….but it wasn’t really him! Think about it…using Dason to lure out Juliet….it makes no sense for Dragora to do that unless..”
“He was trying to finish something he started….” Rai looked at them with wide eyes.
“Dragora….” He added. “He must have been the one that killed Juliet’s parents and sibling and destroyed her village!”
Geode came in. “He must of known she survived…and he wants to finish the job..”
Exodus looked at them but Rachel seemed to have the same idea and she spoke.
“So he’s luring her out with a fake Dason just to murder her and get that satisfaction of killing her full family.”
They all nodded.
Ace looked at them a final time. “Now only a couple more questions to be answered….1. Why did Dragora choose her family to murder?”
Geode came in. “2. Where is Dragora and where is Juliet?”
Lenny came in. “3. What do we do now?”
Exodus looked at them. “I got a plan….its risky…but it might just work.” She smirked a bit and had a gleam in her eyes.
Definitely a good plan, Ace would take charge however.

I reread the note…
“Dear Juliet,
You remember your brother Dason? Well he’s alive…..he’s been alive for years….come to me at the 2nd Avenue abandoned prison outside Salem. Come alone or he dies.”
A picture of Dason chained to a wall was under it all….
I growled and typed the address into my phone. I went back to my locker and grabbed my belongings and left the school unnoticed.
I have to do this alone.
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:54 pm

really good i love it some one has a talent, and its not boring so stop slamming yourself your really good at writing and dont let anyone tell you different.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Chapter 13 - Set up.

I looked around, my breathe giving out. I had run forever it felt like.
Where is it?! Where is it?!
I heard my footsteps all over and looked at all the dead earth around me…dark…gloomy…..dead…
I saw it then….a dark chained up place….a prison.
Barbed electric wire all around surrounding it. I growled. How am I supposed to get in if I-
My question was soon answered before I fully asked it. A gate, a huge barbed gate opened a bit far from me.
*Looks like I’m invited..*
I gulped taking in as much courage as I could….I was shaking…scared but I wanted my brother back…
I ran in and looked around. Several warehouses and buildings lay inside these prison walls…Which one?
I walked inside past the gates and a huge clang was behind me.
I looked back. *DAMN!* The gate was shut. I growled under my breathe…these people meant business…
I looked around hopeless…each building looked the same…all dark and dead…
I then saw a light flicker in one of them…I gulped…my knees trembling….it felt like a horror movie…and I was the star.
I steadily and carefully took a step. If this was a real horror movie….if I die….I die.
I….didn’t want to. It was like the time in the attic at school….except my guts told me to go this time….I gulped once more time and made my way to the door. The place was huge from the outside…and the light flickering was definitely below me….a basement.
I walked into the place and looked around…nothing but cobwebs and a flight of stairs at the end of a long hallway..
I went down the hallway and to the top of the steps…
I started walking down them and the wood under my feet creaked as I walked.
I got to the bottom….it was strange…I was in the center of the room and there were hallways, about 3 coming out from the center….
I saw a light flash from the one to my right…..it dimly illuminated the room and I saw it right away and turned. My heart thumped as I was frightened now more then ever but there was no escape….I had to do this…
I took a small step….the echo of the footstep sounded throughout the room. I was scaring myself…..I took a deep breathe, calmed as much as possible then walked…
As I did I played a bit with my phone incase…I was nervous…
I stopped dead as I entered a new room….just after the hallway….I looked down the room and saw a couple groups of bars blocking exits in small areas…chambers…cells…
They were all cells.
I went to the last one….I saw some blood on some of the bars. I took a breathe in and walked to the front of it.
At first all I saw was darkness then my heart pounded out of my chest…
A boy….a living breathing…bleeding boy…
He was chained to the wall…
His dead blue eyes looking down and his blue hair messy.
“Da-….Dason..” I said in shock.
He didn’t move…the boy stayed still. I gripped hold of the bars….my brother! I wanted to leap for joy! Eight years! Its been eight years….and my brother….oh….I’m so lucky….I wasn’t the only survivor…I’m so lucky…I have family!
“Dason!!” I shouted happily. “Brother!”
The boy looked up at me weakly….he got a small smile…
“Juliet….you came…”
“Of course I-” I stopped half way….I looked into the boys eyes…..I knew my brother’s eyes…this….this boy…these eyes….they weren’t my brothers! This wasn’t Dason!”
“No….” I let go of the bars and the boy stood up.
The boy smirked and broke the chains and got closer to me behind the bars.
“Juliet? Sis…..come give me a hug…”
“No! Your not my brother I-” I was cut off again…I was about to turn around when I was grabbed around my waist and my mouth was covered by a man much bigger than me.
The man who had me looked at the boy grinning. “What now Evan?”
“Take the brat to Dragora…”
I pulled away and screamed but they were only muffled shouts.
“Oh shut up girly…no one can here you…and even if they did….they’re on our side..”
I struggled to get free but I was pushed into a blood coated room…..dead bodies inside and outside….skulls and flesh everywhere…
Blood spatter on the walls….man my forensic teacher would love this…
I soon was pushed on the ground by a man’s feet.
I looked up to see a guy sitting on a thrown….he’s no king and this isn’t no castle!
The man smirked at me. “Juliet….so nice of you to come.”
I slowly got up….my arms hurt from being grabbed forcefully by that man….
“Who are you?! And where is my real brother?!” I growled and glared at him but he only laughed and grinned. “I am Dragora….Pang’s number one fan and your brother died long ago Juliet….”
Damn it…I should have known…
“So why did you want me here?!”
Dragora looked at me and stood up.
“Cause….eight years ago I destroyed the home of the only people who could start the change of the world….but one thing went wrong.”
He smiled. “Do you know what?”
My heart was beating fast….I wanted to punch him so bad.
I crossed my arms. “No what?”
“You survived.”
My eyes widened and fists tightened. He murdered my family!
“You killed my family?!” I glared and took a step closer.
“Yes….I did…all but you..”
“I’LL KILL YOU!”
I ran at him and punched him. I caught him by surprise and blood was on my fist…..he bled from the mouth.
He looked at me and slowly wiped his mouth. “Now Juliet…baby girl…why would you do that?”
“Baby girl!? Don’t call me that!”
He b slapped me across the face and I spun a bit and fell to the floor.
“You’re a whore like your mother..”
I growled. “Don’t talk about my mother like that!”
“And my son was a ba-”
“Your son?! What does he have to do with my mom!?” I got up weakly and growled.
He smiled and laughed cruelly. “You…you don’t know?”
I glared at him. “Know what?!”
“Juliet…” He grabbed my wrists and pulled me to him.
“You’re my granddaughter.”
My eyes widened….no….he…he can’t be! Not my grandfather!
I pulled away. “NO! Why would you murder your own family?!”
“Because…” He said taking me out of the bloody room that scared me half to death. He pulled me into a cell and forced me into a wall and chained me up.
I struggled but it was no use.
“Don’t struggle my dear.”
“Tell me…” I growled. “Tell me!”
“Because….your father being a Pangaea and your mother being a Guardian…if word got out the sides would see a truce….and we shouldn’t have one! Pang was right! The world is his! Not Guard’s!”
I growled….I knew little of the back story of Guard and Pang but I stood by Guard….whether I was part Pangaea or not.
“Guard is the rightful creator and you know it grandfather!”
I spat in his eye and laughed.
He growled and wiped it away.
“Damn you child….if you were going to cooperate I would of let you on my side….but no….now you deserve death….worse then your mother, father and brother had it..”
Dragora looked at the man who had grabbed me earlier…he had followed us.
“Zero.” Zero smirked and pulled out a rope like thing and handed it to Dragora….my own grandfather…I couldn’t believe it…
Dragora held it and lit it on fire…the whip…it was on fire but not burning….
I gulped and he whacked me in the stomach with it. The fire burned a bit through my clothes and I could feel its immense heat cause my skin to burn…plus the whip of the whip itself didn’t help.
I screamed….
He whipped me more and more…the front of my shirt and parts of my pants where ripped…
I cried…
My back hit the wall and I felt the rough edges cut my skin…
Blood stains everywhere…
I looked around weakly….my body bleeding from almost everywhere.
“Got it now?!” Dragora shouted and whipped me across the face…it burned right above my cheek and cut it.
I screamed and cried louder…each time only giving him the satisfaction he wanted…
I saw him grin…even as my innocent blood stained his face…
He only smiled even more….
He threw the whip down and made his hands into dragon claws…he clawed my stomach and my legs…
I screamed…my heart beat fast….I was going to die…this had to be the end!
I soon couldn’t even look up…I was on my knees…the chains kept me in a sitting position and I was tried…bleeding….crying….hurt beyond hell…
“Why not just kill me?!” I cried. “Please finish me off!”
“No..” Dragora smiled opening the cell. “That would give you the easy way out….”
He left me there….sitting in my own puddle of blood…
I couldn’t even breathe…I felt dead inside…
I heard footsteps…of them leaving…
I weakly looked up….no one….thank goodness….but also…what now?
Slowly I put my head down….I relaxed my muscles….I needed to rest….I wish I had power….but…I guess I’ll always be weak like Geode said I was…I can’t even fight my own grandfather who clawed and whipped me…
I had nothing to live for anyway…..only best friends…but I did this to myself, I deserve death… As I gave up I rested my head back and leaned on the wall. I closed my eyes and just tried to push away all the pain and blood from my mind…
I then heard something….metal moving…..then I heard soft footsteps near me..
I opened my eyes and a boy was in front of me.
“Its ok…” He broke the chains that held me and picked me up. He looked at me sadly and carried me gently off the ground. “Your safe now…”
He turned and began leaving the cell holding onto me…carrying me….
I looked at his face….my eyes went a bit wide….then I was too exhausted to hold them open…I closed them…and let him carry me away.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Chapter 14 - The Plan

Exodus’s plan was a good one. Geode said to himself as they approached the abandoned prison.
“How did you know it was here Exodus?”
Rachel asked looking at the dull and barbed gates.
Exodus shrugged. “Ace tracked Juliet’s phone.”
“Oh…” Rachel said, she sighed a bit. “What now team? We all have jobs.”
“Yeah and yours is the first..” Rai said to her and she nodded a bit shaky.
Rachel’s eyes glowed a bit and her hand was outstretched to the barbed wire. She started to bend it when it shocked her from her using her powers. She screamed and Rai ran to her, his heart beating hard from Rachel’s shrill. Rai held onto her and took the shock from the barbed wire. It didn’t phase him as his power was electricity. He controlled the current in the wires while Rachel bent all the wires to create a huge hole in the upper gate.
Rachel smiled happy and stopped, her eyes going back to normal.
“Lets go!” Geode looked at the hole and ran up to it.
“OH no! Rachel!” He shouted as the barbed wire started coming back together shrinking the hole.
“Damn.” Rachel said and used her power again, Rai helped her by taking the current for her so she didn’t get hurt.
Geode looked at Exodus, Lenny, Lightning and Ace. “This isn’t good, the hole keeps closing..”
Ace looked at Rachel and Rai. “You two need to keep it up until we all get in, then stay here so we can get out alright?”
Rachel looked at Rai for a second and nodded then went back to opening the gate.
Exodus, Lenny, Lightning, Geode and Ace got through quickly. Ace waved to Rai and Rachel. “You can stop now!”
Rachel stopped and took a big gasp holding onto her knees. Rai did the same looking at her. “You did great you know that?”
“Yeah right…”
“No I’m serious…you’ve gone a long way since when we first met you.”
He smiled looking at the gate that closed back up.
“You really proved you know how to control your powers. Maha would be proud..”
Rachel heard him and looked down a bit. “Maha…”
“Rachel…I’m sorry but you have to let go of the past..”
“Rai..” Rachel looked at the gate then at him. “Its hard to when someone risked their life to give you a better one….and I killed him…it wasn’t someone else it was me…my powers…my wrong doing..”
“But its all over..”
“The past comes back to haunt you.”
Rai looked at her sadly, he knew it was true and sighed. “Your impossible you know that?”
“You tell me each day.”
“Yeah…I know.”
Rachel smiled a bit. “I wish them luck…they better find Juliet.”
Rai nodded. “Yeah or we’re going in.”
“But how?! The wire-”
“We’d think if something Rach, you know we would…”
“True..”
Geode looked over the gate at them once more then looked to Exodus. “Your up.”
Exodus nodded and her eyes dimmed.
“Who should stay with her?”
“I will.” Ace replied to Geode. “I’m the leader and this way I can make sure most of the team is safe. Its too dark out here and we may be being watched at the moment.”
Geode nodded and Lenny agreed. “Sounds good.”
Exodus’s whole body glowed white for a second as a spirit left it.
Her soulless body fell and Ace ran to her and caught her. He spoke to her gently not to startle her. “Ok Exodus find it..”
The spirit that left her body went around dimming its light so none of the warehouses surrounding saw it. Geode, Lenny and Lightning ran off to one of the buildings waiting.
Her spirit went from building to building then settled in one.
“You think she got it?” Lightning whispered to Lenny but he shrugged.
“We’ll know in…”
In a few minutes Exodus gasped for breathe. “Got it!” She smiled a bit then laid in Ace’s arms.
“You did?”
Exodus nodded. “Yeah…I shut down the alarm…now they can go into any place…”
“Good now relax…you’re safe.”
Exodus weakly nodded and slept a bit in his arms.
Geode looked over at Ace and saw Exodus sleeping.
“She got it lets move!”
Geode shouted and Lightning kicked down the door of the first building. “Split up?”
Lenny nodded and they all ran in and split up in different directions.
Lenny got no where, same with Lightning..
But Geode came across a jail cell.
He saw a person chained to the wall and he gently hit the bar with a piece of chain from his outfit.
“Hey….are you ok?!”
The person groaned and looked up at him.
The boy’s blue hair was covered in blood and blood from it flowed down his naked chest and skinny body.
His blue eyes seemed to dull and looked almost like a blue dead sea.
“Hold on I got this..” Geode said and placed his hands on two bars. He grunted a bit but soon the bars melted and he smiled. “Fire power, nothing better when you’re a human torch.” He jumped through the new space he had made and went to the boy.
“You ok?” The boy looked at him as he spoke but only shook his head.
“My sister…shes here..”
Geode looked at him and grabbed the chains around his wrists and melted them off as well.
“Who? And where, I’ll get her out as well.”
“Her name is Juliet…” The boy groaned in pain rubbing his wrists. Geode’s eyes went a bit wide.
*Juliet….*
“Your Dason…”
The boy nodded. “That I am.”
Dason struggled and got up a bit. “Dragora is the biggest fan of Pang and he knew my family survived his attack….but he already had me and my parents…”
Geode looked at him and helped him up. “All he needed was Juliet.”
Dason nodded as they walked out of the cell through the bars.
“He has her in another building..”
Geode looked at Dason as he got out of Geode’s grip and supported himself.
“What about your parents?”
Dason shrugged. “Been a while since I saw them alive….either their dead or not around here..”
He started walking and Geode started to follow but Dason stopped him.
“Find my sister…shes all that counts right now.”
Geode looked away a bit then nodded. “Got it.”
He ran off quickly out of the building and into another, meeting up with Lenny and Lighting.
“Lenny….Lightning, go back Juliet’s brother, her real brother is in that other building and he’s injured…”
Lenny and Lightning didn’t fight they nodded and ran to help Dason.
*I know…* Geode told himself. *That Dason could only be a trap…but his eyes…dull…but blue…they looked like Juliet’s…just like hers….they…he has to be…….he has to be.*
Geode ran through the building…after seeing no one he was about to call out for me. *Damn why is this place so empty?* He looked around. *Doesn’t make any sense…*
Soon his question was answered when he walked down a hall past a door.
He heard ticking…
*No..* His eye’s widened. *However this is doing this…planned to kill Juliet and Dason at once….and possibly us if they knew we were here…*
“Damn..” He growled, he didn’t want to open the door as the ticking was a bit slow….it wasn’t time yet…but that’s why its so empty….
Or maybe…its not.
Geode ran down hallway after hallway….then he saw the most horrible site.
“You..” Dason said barely able to hold his sister in his arms any longer.
“Please…shes too injured…”
Geode ran to him and took me out of his arms….I was out cold.
Geode looked sadly at me and saw all the wounds I had…he then looked at Dason. “Dason you need help..”
“No….” Dason said strongly. “I came this far being tortured…I want my family…now leave this place with Juliet now!”
“Dason you nee-”
“Listen boy! I over heard Dragora and them talking, they planned to not only torture me but they planned to blow this place up when they had Juliet…”
Geode looked at him. “Its Geode…and why?”
“it’s a long story…just go and take my sister with you!”
Dason ran off and Geode was about to follow when he heard Lenny yelling.
“Geode! Hurry up! We have to go the guards!”
Geode growled and held me tight….for once…I knew he felt different about me….he….he knew I wasn’t the enemy anymore.
He ran outside carrying me….
Soon…thank goodness all the Lunatics, Geode and me got out…we headed back to the headquarters…
In the back of us an explosion made all their hearts pound.
Dason wasn’t with us….
Geode looked back sadly then continued going forward…
We were finally home.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Chapter 15 - Road to Recovery

My body ached, it felt like the one time I had the flu badly….I couldn’t move and I just wanted to fall asleep forever just to ignore the pain.
I started to open my eyes….above me was a blurry figure and I felt a breeze all over my body…
I wanted to speak but my throat felt closed up. I focused all my sight on the person above me….looking over me?
I…I had to be laying down…I could feel something soft…a bed?
I guess.
I saw dark hair….light eyes?
My mouth started to open and I wanted to say who I thought it was but before I could I felt a small cold pressure on my stomach..
It burned…it burned the claw marks and whip marks on my stomach and I cringed and bit my lip hard holding in my scream…
“Sorry….but you need this..”
I recognized that cruel voice….well it wasn’t cruel but…..it wasn’t a voice I wanted to hear waking up…
Geode…yeah who else?
He was putting rubbing alcohol on my stomach….it made sure I didn’t get infected..
I was able to see him after a while and I moved my hand from my side to my chest..
I was completely naked all for a told around my waist and a towel around my chest covering me up.
“Its ok, Exodus was the one who undressed you.”
I let out a small sigh. “Why are you the one..”
“Cause I need to talk to you..”
“About?” I was weak but I could finally talk almost perfect.
“Your brother…”
My mind hurt but I looked away a bit….that boy who saved me from the cell…it was my brother…it was Dason…and I knew it very well.
“You know.” Geode said looking at my face for a second as he wrapped up my wounded stomach after cleaning it..
“Know?” I moved my head to him and his eyes matched up to mine.
“I saw him too….I saved him and he saved you…your brother was alive..”
I started to nod. “Wait….was?”
Geode looked down and put rubbing alcohol on my legs…I ignored the pain.
“They…blew up the prison…and your brother….was..”
“You didn’t save him?!” My eyes widened with fear….I just got my brother back….no….he can’t be…
“He didn’t want it Juliet and I was holding you…I couldn’t force him..”
“Why….why are you the one…” I took a gasp my head pounded harder…too much to think clearly.
“The one?” Geode asked as he bandaged my legs up to my knees.
“The one who is healing me…and the one who saved me..” My eyes darted at him. “You hate me.”
He looked at the bandages for a bit then up at my face…into my eyes.
“I did hate you…but after I saw what they did to you…your one of them…..and after treating you horribly…I felt back cause…your also one of my race as well..”
“My grandfather told me what I was..”
“Your grandfather?”
“Dragora.”
His eyes widened. “Your own family..”
“I know.” I looked a bit away. I wanted to change the subject badly…so I did.
“Are you done?”
He nodded sadly. “Yeah…your all better now..”
“No I’m not…”
“What?”
“I have a broken heart no one can fix…but me..” I started to lean up, feeling how tight the towels around me were so the didn’t come off.
“I must kill him..” I looked into Geode’s eyes.
“I WILL kill him..”
Geode’s eyes widened afraid. “Juliet..”
“No more games!”
“You need to rest lay down!”
“NO!”
I got off the bed as if I was just waking up from sleep.
“No more running or backing down! I’ll murder him!”
I could feel the fire burning in my eyes…I knew Geode saw it…
I was angry and someone was going to pay…that someone being possibly my only family left - Dragora.
Geode got to my side and wanted to help me but I was so influenced by all my pain to cause Dragora it that I stood perfectly.
“I’m fine…just get me clothes.”
Geode looked at me for a bit. “Rest..”
“Clothes now!”
I growled and he nodded, he left the room and came back with my basket of clothes.
“I want my guro dress.”
He looked at me strangely. “What?”
“I want my guro dress…I ain’t playing anymore Geode, someone hurt my friends, hurt my family and hurt me!”
He nodded slightly and ran to my room….I don’t think he even knew what a guro dress was but I did…
He came to me with a pure white dress that was ripped and had blood on it.
“This thing Juliet?”
“Yes.” I took it from him. “Guro - Broken Doll…..Innocent Gore. It emphasizes contrast between purity and wounds…get it?”
“Your wounds.”
“Yes.” I pushed him out of the room and got dressed….I put on blood stained socks and let the bandages around my arms show.
I wasn’t playing anymore…I was serious…Dragora wants to see how much he murdered me inside? I’ll murder him even if I have to die with him…but he is going to see the wounds and the blood…..maybe his cold heart will melt at the blood on my dress.
Probably not…its just my thought.
Once I was dressed I walked out of room and Geode was right there. He looked at me. “Its like you never…were healed at all.”
“I know.” I said plainly. “Where are the others?”
“At school, Ace went with and told me to watch over you so your not leaving my sight.”
“Oh yeah and who’s gonna stop me?!” I glared into his eyes and he glared into mine.
“I guess me.”
“Whatever I’m leaving-” I started to walk but he grabbed my arm gently but with enough force and he pulled me back. “Your not going anywhere! You have to stay here!”
“Hell with staying here! I wanna go out to the surface and befriend a seagull and fight a giant octopus and maybe fall in love with a handsome prince..”
“…..”
“I’m done stealing quotes..”
“Good…cause you aren’t leaving.”
“DAMN YOU!”
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty

Chapter 16 - Chance

Rai sat outside the school thinking….his red hair blowing softly in the wind.
*Just another Day…* He sighed looking down. “Dang that teacher..” He spoke to himself thinking of the test he just took. “I swear I didn’t deserve that 88! I studied!”
He got a bit angry with himself then calmed down and took a deep breathe in….man does Rai have a short fuse?
Rai looked down a bit and rubbed his head. With everything happening it wasn’t as simple a life anymore…
Before these guys met me, I’m sure they had a great life…I can’t help but feel I’m the reason they are never calm anymore….
“Rai..”
A girl with long red hair in pigtails and red eyes looked at him. She was wearing a Lolita dress….all white and some pink.
“Everything ok?”
Rai rubbed his head once more then looked up at her.
“Ariana? Yeah…I’m fine..”
“Good.” She gave a tiny smile and sat next to him.
“Feeling better? Jenna told me you were out sick…”
“Yeah the flu….I’m fine thanks.”
“Anytime..” Rai stared at her gently as she moved her books in her arms looking for one.
“I never finished my computer homework…”
“Its stupid that we have homework for a computer class but not a forensic class?”
“I know..” Ariana let out a laugh and played around with the problems she was given for homework.
Ok if it isn’t obvious, Rai likes Ariana a bit. He always had. He believed she was special in a way that others weren’t. Ariana’s heart it seemed, could never be broken. She never looked hurt or showed any emotion but happiness. Its hard to do….no one is happy all the time.
She holds her sadness in and cries in the rain…whenever it rains.
She lets it out and usually is silent and the tears on her face look like brilliant rain drops and no more.
To her disadvantage….it rained.
Drops hit her paper as they sat outside.
Ariana looked up…her eyes facing the darkest cloud. Rain drops poured on her face and she knew it was time..
Tears slid down her face..
Rai watched….he thought they were raindrops…but noticed….the tears were streaming…
Its been a while since Ariana had cried…she held it in for a while.
Ariana took a deep breathe then looked at her paper and tried finishing the problem the best she could….she didn’t understand it much though.
Rai watched it all….his heart sunk. *Never knew…she cried..*
He got closer to her and took his jacket off him. He gently towered it and held it over her head so she didn’t get wet anymore.
“I love the rain.” Was her response. She looked at him.
Her red eyes seemed different…no longer happy and joyous but instead all regretful. What did she have to regret?
Rai kept it over her and the rain dripped on his jacket.
“We should get back inside for our last class.”
Ariana shook her head.
“Rai….I….can’t live with myself..”
Rai looked at her worried. “What’s wrong? Is Danielle pick-”
“No…its not her….well she’s a problem but not what I mean…”
“Then what is -”
Before he could finish Ariana stood up and let the rain hit her…she let out the rest of her tears and looked down.
Her heart you could tell was dying inside. She had a secret that was killing her.
Rai got up and dropped his jacket on the bench. “Ariana….you okay?”
“Uh-uh…” She shook her head and took a step back.
Rai looked at her and saw she had the tiniest bit of fear on her face. Did she fear him?
What’s with her?
“Ariana.” He held out his hand. “I just want to help. I’m your friend you know that very well..”
“I know Rai!” She screamed holding her eyes shut tight.
Rai took a step back. “Ariana what’s with you?”
Ariana opened her eyes a bit looking down. She struggled to not say a thing but deep inside it killed her…killed her to the point of no return.
She looked up at Rai then turned to the gate of the school..
“I’ll…” Before she finished she ran off the school grounds.
“Ariana!” Rai had his arm out to her but didn’t move. “Damn…what’s going on?!” He looked around and saw people running back into the school because of the rain. He looked down then ran in.
He saw that familiar shade of brown hair at her locker and ran to her.
“Rachel!”
She turned to him and her agenda book slipped from her hands.
“Ugh! Rai!” She picked it up then looked up at him from the ground. “This better be good! I’m late for class as it is!”
He sighed and got to his knees like she was.
“What’s up with Ariana?”
Rachel scoffed and rolled her eyes. “What am I her keeper?”
“No, but you’re the only one in our group of friends that’s a huge gossiper!”
“Very true..” Rachel looked sideways then stood up pulling Rai with her.
“What you need to know?”
“Why is she acting funny?” Rai asked, his voice was a bit desperate.
“Not sure…she looked happ-”
“I know she did! Then I saw her crying outside and she ran off!”
Rachel sighed and heard the bell. “Late again…”
“Rachel this is serious!”
“So is school!”
“I ditch!”
“I know..”
Rachel looked around and shoved her books in her locker. She sighed. “Ok I suggest you leave and go find her, ask her what is wrong, you know she rarely talks about her feelings.”
“Ok..” Rai said and turned and ran down the hall. He wasn’t looking and ran right into a brown haired boy who was minding his business.
Rai fell back on the ground and looked up rubbing his back. “Oops…sorry George..” He said getting up.
George had fallen back then gotten up as well. “No harm done.”
“Yeah…hey, do you know what’s wrong with Ariana?”
“Who?”
“That’s right your new…”
“Hey not to change the subject…but have you seen Ray anywhere?”
“Ray?” Rai looked at him then around. “You mean that Raymond kid from English-”
“No Rachel!”
“Ohhhh…..Yeah I just ran int-”
Rai stopped and saw George was smiling. “Dude you never smile that’s creeping me out!”
“Oh sorry..” George laughed a bit. “Just kinda happy.”
“And why?”
“Well…”
“Spit it out and quick cause I got other parts of this story that I have to fill in with complex logic.”
“Ok that made no sense first of all and second I’m going to ask her out!”
“Ask…Rachel out? Like boyfriend girlfriend out?”
George nodded.
“Like more than friends?”
“Yeah…”
“Like…kissing…dating?”
“Yes!”
“Like going to see a movie and hold ha-”
“For god sakes Rai yes!”
“Oh….good luck..”
“Why good luck?”
“You know that long haired DJ fellow?”
“Yeah what about him?”
“He and that Mike kid like her too..”
“Oh….you think….I shouldn’t bother?”
“Now I never said that.” Rai said looking around making sure no one was near that wasn’t meant to hear them. “Rachel never had a boyfriend before, she’s been asked but she turns them down.”
“Why?” George’s smile left a bit.
“Not sure, she always tell me that she’s waiting for the right person to ask…or she has a crush at the time and sees only them..”
“So…should I try?”
“I would…if you get turned down like the others she’ll still be friends..”
“But I want to be more than friends..”
“Oh I noticed..”
George looked around and heard a huge slam coming from a locker. He went to the sound and saw Rachel leaving her locker. She held her books in her hands and started walking.
“RACHEL!”
“AH!” She screamed surprised at the yell and she dropped her books.
“Oh not again! Rai if that’s you I’mma murder you later!”
George laughed a bit and ran to her. “I’m sorry..”
He picked her books up and looked at her. She smiled a bit and took them in her arms. “Its ok…”
She looked around. “Um…I must be getting-”
“Rachel..”
“Yeah?”
“I’m going to take a chance…and….umm..”
“Yeah?” She looked at him, her eyes more beautiful then ever…
“Will you go out with me?” George said looking into her eyes hoping for a yes…
Rachel looked at him for a bit then his eyes. She blushed a bit.
“Like boyfriend girlfriend?”
“Yeah…”
“Yup.”
George looked down not hearing her. “But I really like you..”
Rachel giggled lightly. “I said yes!”
“Yes?!”
“Yes..” She smiled then a call came down from the hall. A middle aged man stood there. “Rachel!”
“I hear you annoying..” She growled lowly and looked at George. “I’ll see you later?”
George nodded and kissed her cheek. “Definitely.” She smiled and hopped to class. “I’mma bunny!” She shouted.
“Get in class bunny!”
“I’m coming, I’m coming keep your shirt on!”
George laughed a bit then headed to his last class…
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Chapter 17 - This is what really happened?

Rai ran down the hall. He watched out for the teachers and ran down the staircase as it came.
He walked outside and looked up. The rain was heavier and the sky was dark.
“Damn…Ariana you better not be in this..”
He looked around and saw the gate despite the darkness now around. He took off in a dash and ran around the allies and the buildings around the school.
“Ariana!”
He heard nothing and stopped to take a breath.
His shirt and pants were soaked, he had left his jacket on the bench and it was soaked now too.
He looked around his heart beat a bit faster. “Hope she’s home..”
He began to turn back to the school when a car came from nowhere and almost hit him but moved at the last second so it didn’t.
“HEY!” Rai shouted looking at the car. “WATCH WHE-”
His eyes widened a bit….long red hair…he saw two men and a girl sitting between them in the car…
For the moment he looked at the car the girl looked back at him and he recognized her now frightened eyes..
“Ariana!”
He ran after the car no matter how fast it was…he tried to keep up with it by taking small breaths.
He ran as much as his legs could carry him.
Ariana was looking and watching him out the window. Her eyes widening knowing it was him.
“Rai!” She shouted but was soon cut off by one of the men who hit her in the head hard and knocked her out cold.
“Ariana!” He growled seeing the man smirk at him.
The car began to turn and get faster.
“Damn..” Rai picked up his speed…his legs hurting immensely but at that time it didn’t matter to him. He knew those men weren’t good…by the look on Ariana’s face…she wasn’t in that car for a good reason..
Rai turned the corner as the car did. To his surprise the light was red and the car had to stop. He ran to it and banged on the window.
“Leave her alone!”
There was a girl driving the car. She looked at Rai and smirked a bit. “No.” She said with her mouth and floored the peddle as the light turned green.
He growled unable to run anymore. “Hell no is she going with you!”
He put his hand out to the car and aimed for the tires…if he missed and broke a window he could seriously hurt Ariana.
He gulped and took a chance. Lightning came from his hand and swiftly went at the car.
It stroked the tires and they flattened. He smiled and as he had stood there he got some of his strength back and ran to the car.
He saw smoke around the car and ran to the door and opened it quickly.
His eyes widened and anger showed in them…
Everyone including Ariana was gone.
He looked around and saw a narrow alley….they could have run in the street but then they would still be seen…
He picked up his pace and ran into the alley.
He only saw the girl that was driving the car.
“Rai…she calls you.”
The girl smiled and was holding Ariana unconscious in her arms.
Rai growled and his fists tightened. “You better hand her over..”
The girl looked at Ariana and moved her hair from her face which angered Rai.
“And if I don’t?”
“I’ll kill you..”
“Maybe she is the one who should be killed….Lunatic.”
Rai’s eyes widened.
“Yes.” She continued. “I know who and what you are my dear…”
His eyes narrowed and he got ready to punch the girl.
“So?! Just leave her alone!”
“Do you not know who I am!?” She looked at him but he shook his head.
“No…I have no idea..”
“My name is Velvet….I’m a Guardian…a vampire actually…I was born Pangaea but we all know who the world belongs to.”
Rai calmed down a bit. Velvet…a guardian?
Guardians were good people..
“This child was kidnapped by Dragora and forced to tell were Juliet was..”
Rai rubbed his head. “How do you know who Juliet is?”
“Her brother saved me from being locked up at Dragora’s hideout….I saw you there Rai….that’s how I knew..”
“But…that happened just yesterday and I didn’t see Ariana there…”
“She wasn’t held there…that place was just a plot to kill Juliet and Dason. And I know Dason told me that Dragora planned it and so I had to do this..”
Rai got closer and Velvet held Ariana out to him.
“I wanted to wipe her memory so she wasn’t affected by Dragora’s threats….if she knew nothing of being kidnapped by him or where his lair was, she was safe..”
Rai took Ariana gently from her. “So…you and those men…”
“One is my brother and one my cousin..”
“You all Guardians or Pangaea?”
“I’m the only Pangaea turned Guardian, I am Guardian. But they are undercover agents…”
“Undercover?”
“Well they had to look like normal people or they might be hunted..”
“I see…”
“Yes….”
“Did..” He looked at Ariana. “You erase her memory?”
“Yes….I had to, I’m sorry…just as you were coming I used my powers.”
“Why didn’t you do that before instead of kidnapping her?”
“Because my powers show my true Pangaea self…but I rather not show it.”
“Oh…I’m sorry..”
Velvet sighed. “Its fine….now go…she should be fine.”
Rai nodded. “Thank you…”
He looked at Ariana and saw she was started to awaken. He looked up to see Velvet once more but she was gone.
“Rai…?”
Ariana looked at him weakly. “Where are we?”
“Ariana..” He smiled a bit and started walking back to their school.
“We’re right outside school..” The rain kept hitting them hard as they made their way back to school.
“Why weren’t we in school?”
“We were…you came outside then fell and got knocked out..”
Not the best lie…but Ariana was so dazed she didn’t see where they were so he was safe..
“Oh….” She rubbed her head. “Thank you..”
“Anytime.”
Rai smiled and carried her back in school.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Chapter 18 - In hiding?

Velvet ran farther past the city. She took deep breaths in.
*Damn…someone saw me…..might have been a Pangaea…if they found out about me betraying-*
She stopped thinking as she headed out to the forest…a lonely dark place.
She laid her back on one of the trees..
*Thank goodness I was able to make sure Kevin and Austin weren’t seen….that would have been bad..*
She slid down so she was sitting at the base of the tree. She looked around. Fog surrounded everywhere. Drawing quick breaths she had no idea what to do.
“I might need to go into hiding..”
“You cannot hide from me!”
That made her eyes widened and her heart pace fast…she looked around, her fangs bared and she glared. “Who’s there?!”
“I’m hiding..”
Velvet just face palmed. “No freaking duh! I got that- oh please don’t tell me…its not you is it?!”
“Its meeee the vampire bunny cougar slayer!”
“OH WHY ME?!!?” Velvet cried out wanting to die.
“Is this really going to be a repeat of chapter 7?!”
“Possibly…”
“Oh god…spare me!”
“Nope..” The boy with the Vampire shirt came out from the shadows. He looked at Velvet. “Unlike Julie you’re a Vampire!”
Velvet face palmed. “One…her name is Juliet! And two…How the hell do you know what I am-”
“Fangs..”
“Oh..” Velvet touched her fangs and they sank in a bit. “Ok so your point?!”
“I’m here to slay you!”
“Oh that would be a relief.”
“….Relief?”
“Well if its either being stuck with you for an entire chapter like Juliet was or being killed by you, I rather be killed..”
“Wow…..am I supposed to be insulted?”
“Are you?”
“Nope not really..”
“Well you were…”
“I don’t get insulted easily.”
“No duh-”
“So are you a Cougar Vampire Bunny?”
“If I say yes will you kill me faster?”
“……your mean, are you?”
“Ok I’m going to bring back what Juliet said 11 chapters ago…Do I have a tail or bunny ears?”
“No…”
“Then I ain’t no damn bunny!”
“Ok….but are you a cougar?”
“Ohhh…you’d love to know wouldn’t you?”
“Yeah…actually…you’re kinda hawt..”
“I know I am.”
“So….I’m Anthony.”
“I know.”
“Wait…you know? How the hell to do you know?! I was supposed to come in the next chapter but nooooo you came in a chapter early so I had to come in a chapter early too!”
“Whoa whoa! Stop! You’re yelling at me because I came in one damn chapter early, but its ok for you to randomly pop in 11 chapters early?”
“Yeah pretty much…and that reminds me…are you a cougar?”
“No…that’s a complete subject changer and no I’m younger than you.”
“Ohhh really?!”
“Yes.”
“How old?”
“18.”
“20.…oh…”
“Yeah…”
“Sorry….so you’re only the-”
“Only the Vampire part…so if you want to slay me, go ahead…its been like a page so far and its hell here with you-”
“Did you know hell had reception!?”
“No…..”
“Well you do now!”
“How is that even possible? Are there computers in hell?”
“I…don’t know..”
“Ok…so how about you slay me, I go down and find out and never come back. That sounds like a great plan!”
“But…how will I know?”
“I don’t know.”
“Oh…I’ll die with you!”
“OH please no!”
“What?! Why don’t you like me?!”
“Well for one, you think every vampire is a cougar, you come too early then blame me-”
“That was once!”
“I’m not done….and you talk about my kind raping little furry innocent creatures…that’s sick.”
“Oh so miss big vampire would murder a person to get blood but not rape a bunny?!”
“…..Do you know how wrong the second one sounds..?”
“…..That’s beside the point!”
“Oh god is it near the end of the chapter?!”
“Nope still got a page and a half at least..”
“Damn Rachel and her 3-4 page requirements..”
“So whatcha wanna talk about now?”
“Well I’m Velvet and apparently I’m stuck with you.”
“I know. I’m Anthony!”
“You told me!”
“Did I tell you I was 20 years old?”
“About 5 minutes ago…”
“Oh…..how about that I’m a vampire slayer?”
“Not only did you tell me that about 10 minutes ago but its on your shirt..”
“Oh…”
“Yeah by the way you need to hide better..”
“What?! You didn’t even see me!”
“Your arm was sticking out.”
“Oh….”
“Yeah…”
“End the chapter?”
“Nope…Now its too funny to have you around..”
“Ok…”
“So tell me why do you want to kill cougar vampire bunnies?”
“Well I…-”
“I mean what makes them so different?”
“You see they-”
“Like what do you have against them?”
“….are you going to let me answer at all-”
“No.”
“Well…that’s nice..”
“I’m just a naturally nice person….Like Rachel.”
“Uh….Rachel threatens people..”
“Your point?”
“She threatened me..”
“Your point?”
“She threatened to kick Dino in the pubic..”
“Your point?”
“….Wow…you are absolutely mean as all get out!”
“Oh kiss my ass!”
“But theres poop down there!”
“……that’s even more inappropriate than me raping bunnies…by the way I have 5 bunnies and I never raped a single one..”
“That’s nice to know..”
“Plus they’re all girls so it also make me gay..”
“You mean a lesbian?”
“Same Difference..”
“Wait…that’s my thing!”
“Ohhh I stole from you! Ha! Whatcha gonna do about it?!”
“End Of chapter!”
“Hey that’s Juliet’s thing!”
“So I can steal if you can!!”
“Yes but its Juliet’s story…you can’t just-”
“END OF FREAKING CHAPTER!”
“You know this wasn’t as funny as 7...”
“Oh well….wanna go out?”
“Hmm…you free tonight?”
“Yeah..”
“Ok sure.”
“Yes! SCORE!”
“I’d like to take back my statement..”
“Why are you such a meanie pants to me?”
“Because shut up.”
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Chapter 19 - Why does Crying feel better?

Sometimes things are better left unsaid. No matter what happens nothing can change the emptiness inside when someone shoots you off. By this I mean me and Geode….what he said to me 8 years ago and even just a few days ago never left me. He made me feel so unwanted and I felt like I could never get a say.
I had my own way of doing things….you think fake bloods going to knock down my grandfather?
No, but the sight of blood on his granddaughter should make his cold heart beat. Or maybe it won’t.
I can’t help but sigh sometimes, I wish things were back to the way they were before I even knew about Dragora…
I wish he left my family alone….knowing I had my brother then a very high chance of losing him, breaks my heart even more.
I think its way beyond repair for some reason. Geode broke it, the loss of my family and double loss of my brother broke it….and the fact that not only is the worst guy I know so far my grandfather…..but people got hurt because of him. I mean what did Exodus ever have to do with him?
She should have been left out of it all….but no. He had to drag her underwater. My heart still beats fast knowing she could have drowned.
Its been a few hours since I woke up and Geode explained everything to me….
I felt so…..dead. You tell me how it feels to know the only people that love you are getting hurt or are already dead.
You tell me to be happy after you lost everything.
“*Sigh*.” I sat in me and Rachel’s room, the blue gray coated walls were splattered with some black to give it a gothic tone. We both had gray colored bed sheets, mine had black skulls on it and hers had white clouds. It sort of matched our personalities. She was so hidden sometimes, like rain, she doesn’t show too much of anything anymore.
For me, I guess I cause all the death that happened so far…..I guess that could be why I love skulls so much.
Apparently dead people with their heads on my bed excites me. It really doesn’t.
I sat on the window sill, it was the only thing really enlightened by the outside…
I watched outside, it was dark, gloomy and the clouds were a dark gray. The clouds cried tears and I watched them hit my window and drip, slipping down into another tear making the tears bigger.
I must be the reason the sky is crying to. I can barely remember that day 8 years ago. All I remember is a huge fire.
Screaming….
Shouting….
Then I woke up in Salem. Its sort of my home now….
As I watched rain hit the window making a small clunk noise, I ran my hands through my hair. My mother’s hair.
The only thing keep my attached to her was my hair and this..
I looked down at my wrist and there sat a almost perfect fitting charm bracelet. I believe she gave this to me.
The one charm is a house, its probably my favorite, it reminds me of the faint past I remember….
I miss my brother. A lot. Every now and then I think of him. I used to think he never cared about me. That I was just something he was stuck with…
But he really proved me wrong.
I guess……I haven’t lost everything. Whether he’s gone or not he loves me and I think just knowing that is good enough for me.
I’ll never forget him as long as I live.
I turned my head a bit to stop facing the tears the clouds lashed out. It started raining harder and I fixed my long blonde hair behind my ears. I love how my hair is straight….it’s a bit plain, but its nice.
I looked at the door to our room…..about 30 feet from the window…the room isn’t too big to be honest.
Geode was leaning on the side of the doorway as the door was wide open. He faced me as I turned then looked down closing his eyes trying to relax.
I feel like we can never get along.
“Geode..” I began, I watched him but he made no new movements.
All he did was open his mouth. “Yeah?”
I feel like people hate me and that’s why they won’t look at me….but I’m probably just being so against myself because of everything so far..
I looked down and a bit away…my eyes faced the bottom of the window and I could feel myself wanting to cry with the clouds.
“Nevermind..”
I heard him sigh a bit. Why did it bother me so much that he didn’t like me?
I think I know why… The fact that I’m not only his friend but deep in my blood his true enemy never would let us settle together….
I would never hurt him though…I couldn’t. Seth told me the other day when I asked him:
“Hey Seth what would you say if I killed someone?”
“Well…see, I can see you hitting someone, cause I’ve seen you hit Edwin and Zain. But you couldn’t live with yourself if you killed someone.”
That’s exactly it. If I killed someone the guilt would rise so much in my heart that it would end up killing me.
Something tells me that this is all my fault….everything. I feel so unwanted and so destroyed…
I got up and faced him a bit. I walked the 30 feet to him and rested my back on the door facing opposite him.
His black hair was over shadowing his closed eyes but I could still see them.
“Yeah?” He asked, my presence was obviously noticed.
“What’s wrong?” I asked him softly. I stopped my tears on the way over incase he looked at me…..if he’ll ever look at me.
“Nothing Juliet.” I could feel strain in his voice. He wasn’t saying something he wanted to…
“You’re upset….please tell me why.”
His eyes opened slowly. The leaf green was now a darker shade as he moved his head and eyes to face me.
“I’m not upset, I’m thinking to be honest.”
Oh..
“About what?”
He shrugged but I could tell that it was important, his eyes moved from me as he shrugged. He just doesn’t want to tell.
“Alright.”
I said and we had a moment of silence…it wasn’t really awkward to me but I could tell it was to him.
I looked back at the window..
“Geode want to go outside?”
My drastic change of subject got him to look outside then at me. “Its pouring out there.”
“Please?” I looked at him, my faced his for a moment and he sighed.
“Fine get your jacket..” He had his on the whole time and I ran to the coat rack by Rachel’s bed and got the only brown water proof coat I had.
I put it on and put the hood up over my hair.
I looked at Geode.
“Ready.”
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Chapter 20 - Listen to the Rain

Me and Geode soon stood outside the base.
It was raining harder….darker and gloomy….maybe the room being a light blue brought out the darkness in the real sky.
It was so abandoned….this place. It was away from all civilization, in the most vacant part of Salem…..and that’s why I loved it.
Puddles everywhere…
The ground was soft, partly of the grass over lapping the muddy dirt. A lot of the ground was cement though. Brilliant drops of raining tears fell into the puddles in the cement and colored the grass.
Geode locked the door and I walked over to about the middle of the yard… On grass I looked up, the rain gently hitting my face as I let out some tears….soon I stopped because that is the rain’s job.
I held my arms out staring at the beauty of the gloomy sky. How I adored it.
The wind rushed everywhere. It blew my hood off my head and let my blonde hair whip in its glory.
I couldn’t help but let out a small smile. Oh how free the wind is….it has the perfect life.
It can never get hurt and it can never be seen but always felt….
The wind is everyone’s friend..
Geode was leaning on the door watching me. His hood was down and little drops got on him and didn’t bother him a bit.
I watched the brilliant rain drops move in the way of the wind…
They hit my palms and my jacket and face…
I loved every moment I spent out here. The rain was, I believed, the most perfect thing…the wind has a perfect life, but the rain gives life….its perfect.
I smiled a bit more and let out a laugh that made Geode look in my direction..
Before I knew it I was giggling and spinning in a circle, my feet dancing on the dewed grass.
As I twirled around I could feel the breeze twirling with me. We were dancing, I thought.
Dancing the day away….
Geode watched me and I swore as I twirled past him I saw him crack a smile.
Maybe there are some things I do right…
Lightning struck far away and thunder growled above me, as much as my heart skipped a few beats it made me feel braver that I was spinning in these conditions.
Soon I stopped to hold my head…
I don’t think I’ve done that for over 8 years..
It felt great for once.
I smiled seeing the clouds light up with lightning….I watched them carefully not taking my eyes off them.
“Isn’t it beautiful Geode?”
“It is.” He faced them too. I think we had something in common….we loved rain…
Maybe we can get along.
I looked at him and got a bit closer.
“Geode..”
His eyes dropped from the sky to me slowly. “Yes Juliet?”
“Do you hate me?”
He looked at me for a bit staying silent. Those seconds murdered me inside….I don’t want an enemy.
“What gave you that idea?” He asked in a soft matter. That question is usually used in sarcasm but….he was serious.
“We’re enemies…..or at least you treat me like one..”
He looked away a bit. I could tell he was a bit sorry but the words wouldn’t come out…
“Its ok. Forget I said anything.” I gave the best real smile I could….but it was weak and small.
I turned back to the sky and watched it.
Geode got a bit closer to me.
“You want to go inside? You’ll catch a cold out here..”
“So will you..”
I felt a pull on my sleeve, he pulled me back a bit. “We really should go in..”
I looked up at him and nodded. “Alright…”
We both walked back inside and I took my coat off. “You want some hot chocolate?” I asked him.
“Sure.” He said and followed me to the kitchen. I made us both a cup and sat down at a table with him.
I handed him his and we both held it in our hands for a while. I loved the feel of my cold hands being warmed up by the freshly made hot chocolate.
I took a sip and looked at him. “So…Geode we never talk….tell me about yourself..”
He looked at me for a bit.
I watched as he slowly took a sip and smiled. “Well this is good.”
He took a breathe and looked at me. “Juliet, there’s not much about me, I am a Guardian, I have this natural feel to protect people. All my life my father wanted me to do one thing and I am doing it now.”
I looked at him interested. What did John want of him?
“What was it?”
“….Something I can’t really explain..”
I thought I knew it. “Was it to find us? To be a Lunatic? Or…maybe just to protect people?”
“Around those lines.” He said to me and I was pretty sure it was the last one.
“And what about you?”
“I….well I just really miss my brother..”
Geode looked down remember that day….I shouldn’t of brought it up.
“I’m sorry there was nothing I could do..”
“Its really not your fault….” I said and drank my hot chocolate. “Things happen that we can’t plan for and things happen that we don’t want to happen.”
“Yeah I know.” He looked at me and drank the rest of his hot chocolate too.
We sat for a bit in silence then heard a bang on the door.
“Who is that?” Geode asked me.
I sighed a bit annoyed at the banging. “Usually Rachel bangs…”
“Want me to answer it?”
“No….I got it.” I got up and Geode watched my every move.
I went to the door and opened it cautiously. It creaked as it turned but soon opened smoothly.
“God what took you forever?! Its freezing!!”
Rachel shivered and pushed me aside getting in.
“Nice seeing you too Rachel..” I pushed the door shut. “Where are the others?”
“Well Rai is on a date I think…..or maybe not….Lenny, Lightning and Exodus are at the mall and Ace is you know….around like always.”
I nodded. “Ok thanks..”
“What you two up too?” She asked but Geode shook his head. “Just talking really..”
“Oh ok, well I’m tired and I want to go to bed ok?”
“Yeah.” I nodded. “Go ahead. See you in the morning…or later.”
“Probably later..”
“Ok..” As I said that she walked into our room and shut the door to sleep.
“So Geode..” I walked back to the table. “Did Ace give you a room?”
“Yeah, so I’m staying here.”
“Really? That’s good.”
He nodded. “Yeah….you tired?”
“Its only 4...”
He laughed. “Haha so not really?”
“Nope..” I smiled a bit. “Lets go watch a movie. Scary Movie 1 sound ok?”
“Yeah..” He got up and walked with me to the couch, we sat down far away from each other and found the movie on Demand and watched it.
Seemed like an ok day….
I still hope he doesn’t hate me…
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:14 pm

lmao scary movie "whassup!!" i like it
it is very good rach defiantly not boring
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:54 pm

(Aww thanks Soul)

Chapter 21 - You were protecting me?

The movie ended around 6 and I decided to go to my room after I ate dinner.
Rai and Ace came home after an hour of the movie.
I heard Ace laughing at Shorty and he started cooking dinner. Tonight was chicken grilled with vegetables.
Not a bad combination to tell the truth. I ate it happily loving the favor of grilled chicken. Rai looked at me.
“Want some garlic?”
I nodded. “I never had it before so ok.” He smiled and dashed some ground garlic on my chicken.
“This is good, very good..” Geode smiled at Ace. “I like it.”
Ace nodded. “Thank you.” He had a plate ready for Rachel as she ran out of the room. “Chicken!!!”
Rai laughed. “Garlic Rachel?”
“Can I have coffee?” She asked innocently but we all looked at her.
“NO!”
“Aww…” She looked down and sat down next to me and ate.
“You like it Juliet?”
She asked and I nodded. “Yeah its good..” I cut another piece of chicken and ate it. I swirled my fork in the mashed potatoes and smiled as I chewed and swallowed the chicken. “I think its bet-” I started to talk before…my lungs…they….they felt like they were burning! On fire…..I tried to cough but I felt no air in me….My heart beat furiously.
I had to be dying! My lungs….they were burning! Burning!!
Rachel looked at me as I rubbed my neck.
“Juliet you ok?”
Everyone looked at me. “Juliet is it that bad?”
I shook my head. I pointed to my neck. I couldn’t even talk!
I tried to I opened my mouth and tried to breathe but I felt no air.
“Oh my god shes going blue!” Rachel got out of her seat and I felt my body go weak….go numb…I started to slip out of my seat…I could barely feel….barely hear…
“Move!” Geode pushed everyone even Rachel out of the way and he got to my side. He checked my pulse and….my heart was stopping…
“She’s dying!”
Ace pushed Geode away and started giving me CPR….but nothing helped….
I…could barely stay awake now…
Help me please help me!
Geode’s eyes widened….he knew what was wrong….
“Move!” He shouted again…
At this time I could feel only a bit and the bit I felt was the tears running from my eyes…I don’t want this to be the end…
Geode put his hand over my mouth.
“Juliet this is going to hurt….but its to save you..”
I could feel fire in my lungs….it felt so real….was…he actually putting fire in my mouth?
No…it had to just be heat like a fire….it wasn’t fire….that’s not even possible! But…he radiated heat in my lungs….is that it?
As he did….I felt like I was sweating….melting….
But it was helping…strangely…I felt it…soon there were ashes in my lungs and I could breathe. He pulled his hand away to let me breathe..
“*GASP*.” I leaned up gasping and then I started coughing out all the ashes….
“What *gasp* was that..?” I looked at Geode as I stopped my tears and tried to calm my speeding heart as I gasped more for breathe and let it fill my lungs.
“Juliet….you didn’t know did you?”
I looked at him. “What..?”
“You’re Pangaea side…you’re not part dragon….but part vampire..”
Rai looked at us. “Oops…”
Geode growled at him. Ace looked at Rai with a death glare.
“You Gave her Garlic!!”
“I didn’t know she was part vampire…”
I looked at Geode. “*gasp* Thank you…”
“It’s ok..” Geode looked at me then at Ace. “I suggest anything garlic you should get rid of….that seems to be one of her weaknesses…”
“But….” I said weakly getting up with Rachel’s help.
“I have no powers…”
“Doesn’t mean you can’t have a weakness…Rachel take Juliet to bed..”
Rachel nodded and led me to my room.
Ok I admit….I didn’t want to go to my room after dinner but I did have to…
I laid on bed for a bit then Rachel talked to me before she fell asleep.
I turned my back to her so I was facing the wall.
I closed my eyes slowly and started to drift off….
Ace and Geode were in the hall…they opened our door slowly and Geode watched over me.
“So what was that about Geode?”
“Juliet is part vampire, so it must meant she has a weakness or two from a normal vampire.”
“I see….and what about being part Guardian?”
“I’m not sure…..that we’ll have to see…I’m going to watch over her tonight ok?”
Ace looked at him curiously. “Why Geode?”
Geode let in a breathe remembering being in the rain with me earlier…
“Remember when it was raining earlier?”
Ace nodded.
“Well someone was watching us…..Juliet mostly….I got in her inside as I noticed they were getting closer. But I want to make sure she’s ok, alright? I’m Guardian its my job.”
Ace looked at him for a while then nodded. “As you say…goodnight..” Ace waved and started walking to his room.
Geode waved. “Night..”
It took me a while to think….I could hear him barely in my sleep…subconsciously I could..
He didn’t worry about us getting sick….he…..was protecting me?
What happened to us being at school and him wanting to kill me?
This was a new side of him….he was caring….
That was something I never noticed…..he cared for me…
Or was it just guilt that hung over him for 8 years?
No…he hated me when I was at school…
My mind couldn’t comprehend all of this…I tossed and ended up waking up…I looked at the door and saw Geode there..
“Geode..?” I leaned up looking at him.
“Yeah?”
He was there…so everything I heard had to be true..
“…is everything ok?”
“Yeah….I just want to make sure nothing else goes wrong tonight..”
I nodded and I saw him nod as well.
“Goodnight..” I said softly and rested my head back on the pillow…I really need to sleep…
“Night..” I heard him say before my vision darkened and I was asleep for the night…
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 am

O.O
Noooo
Rai would never give garlic to a Vampire
He's not that mean =(
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:26 pm

i like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Story - Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story - Fallen   New Story - Fallen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Story - Fallen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next