Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Prologue-The Legend
There are legends… a ton of legends that aren’t true… but in this town… one very horrifying legend is real. Yet no one knows it. The legend goes like this. Once there was a girl by the name of Mary one day she got very sick and went into a comatose state. Since this was before the many Medical advances we have today… they thought she was dead and had a funeral for her. Her parents buried her in a casket with a mirror where the face was. Back then a bell would be attached to a string and the bell would be above ground so in case the person in question was alive, they could ring the bell. Unfortunately Mary did wake up and looked around not knowing where she was. She quickly pieced it together and tried to ring the bell but the string was stuck somewhere along the line and didn’t ring. She screamed and clawed at the coffin. Up above the surface Mary’s mother could of swore she heard a scream. But it took the mother weeks to get them to dig up the coffin. To everyone’s horror Mary’s fingernails were bent back and her fingers were bloody the words ‘Why didn’t you save me’ were written in blood on the mirror. Now the town was cursed by the spirit of this little girl, and anyone who said 'bloody mary' three times in front of a mirror would be killed or scratched or disappear without a trace... This is the legend of bloody mary.

Last edited by Geode-Elijah on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Chapter 1- New Town
“Welcome to Fairview Pennsylvania. Population-“
“Barely anyone.” I said cutting my mother’s sentence short with my emotionless voice. I didn’t wanna be here. I want to be in a city a not-so-big but almost there city. This… this was a town… with less than 300 people living here. “I want to live in a CITY do you get that… a CITY”
“Sorry Geode… It’s cheaper here and frankly we don’t have the money to move to a city can you deal with this place for a year?” She said to me. And yes my name is Geode… I didn’t choose it she was just very interested in rocks so I was named after a center of a rock. I was raised without a father for the better part of my life.
“Fine. One Year.” I said as we pulled up to the new house.
She smiled reassuringly at me “You’ll Love it here Geode trust me by the end of that one year you wont want to move again”
“Uh huh.” I got out of the car and looked around. Fairview was a small town that had three other small towns within a 15 mile radius of it. Altogether in that 15 mile radius there are about 1116 people living around here. That’s the exact number of adults I believe I had a lot of time on the way up here. The internet reception on my phone was horrible the whole way up too. I took out my phone and looked at the reception, which was horrible. “I knew it…” I said. You see I’m a very Technology rounded kid and I need a reliable internet and phone source at most times, and in small towns those barely exist at all. I looked at the time; it was 9:45PM. “Mom I’m going to take a shower then get to bed. I have school in the morning.” I took a shower and headed to bed.
I woke up in the morning a bit groggy, but that’s normal. I looked out the window and the sun wasn’t up then I looked at my clock it was 6AM I had to catch the bus to school at 6:30AM. “Damn… It should be illegal for school to start before the sun is up…” I got up sluggishly and got ready for my first day of this new school. I went to the bus stop and waited for the bus. As the bus arrived I looked into the bus there were more people than I thought there would be. Of course I shouldn’t of been surprised the other towns around here all go to the high school in Fairview according to what I looked up about this town. I got on and sat next to a particularly large kid with dirt blond hair hazel eyes and a black tree skull shirt and khakis on and watched out the front window.
“Hello.” The kid said to me.
“Huh?” I looked around then at the kid “You’re talking to me?”
“Mhm” The kid said “Im George” he held out his hand
“Good to meet you George Im Geode” I shook his hand
“Isnt a Geode the center of a rock?”
“Yeah it is. But that’s my name.” I said “My mom was into Geography a lot.”
“It’s a unique name. My name is very common.”
“Yeah… I guess I should be thankful for this unique name.” The bus pulled into the school parking lot
“Hey your new around here right?”
“Yeah.”
“Follow me ill show you around” George said
“Thanks” I said and smiled a bit

Last edited by Geode-Elijah on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:17 pm

LOL Geode meets George? Thats new!
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Chapter 2-New School

I walked into the school with George right behind me and looked around at my new surroundings. The school was pretty well sized, about as big as my old school and looked almost the same. I knew quickly that the school colors were Gold, Blue, and Grey from all the school spirit things around the hall to the student center. As I walked more George caught up to me.
“Hey Geode wanna meet my group of friends?” He asked looking at me
“Sure.” I said smiling a bit; maybe making friends here was easier than I originally thought.
“They should be at Breakfast.” George said leading me to the cafeteria.
“This school serves breakfast?” I asked
“Yeah you didn’t know?”
I shook my head and followed him to a table with four people sitting around it. There were two girls and two guys. One of the girls was wearing a Lolita-goth style outfit and had blond hair and beautiful blue eyes, the second girl wore fingerless red and black gloves, a skull shirt, jeans, and a purple sweater jacket and she had brown hair and Blue-grey eyes. One of the guys was wearing a plain red shirt and jeans and had Brown eyes dark brown hair the final person had kinda greenish eyes and red hair, he wore a kinda casual businessy outfit.
“Hey George” Said the girl with Blue-grey eyes “Whos the new guy?”
“This is Geode.” He looked at me “Geode these are my friends Juliet, Rachel, Anthony, and Rai.” He pointed to them each as he said their names.
“Hi.” I said
“Welcome to the group” Rai said to me
“Thanks.”
George smiled a bit and looked at me “Sooooo this is your first day right?”
I nodded “Yeah.”
“Every get your schedules out” George said and everyone got their schedule out.
He took my schedule and matched it up to everyones “Looks like Juliet has all your classes she can show you around. And look.” He showed me 6th hour. We all had Study hall together. “We have one class all together.”
“Nice” I said and looked at Juliet who was blushing a bit but I didn’t think much of it. The five minute bell rang. “I guess we should go to class”
Juliet nodded and got up.
“She doesn’t talk much” Rachel told me “Just follow her to your classes.”
“Ok.” I said and followed Juliet to first hour, which was math class.

Last edited by Geode-Elijah on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Tnhey should have network apps with DJ and MANGOS!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Chapter 2 ½- Mangos XD
*During Study Hall*
Dj: *Reading*
Rachel: *Looking over DJ’s shoulder*
George: What are you doing Ray?
Rachel: Watching DJ read the Mango.
Geode: Mango? *Pulls out a Mango fruit*
Rai and Anthony: Lol You have much to Learn Young Geode
George: XD Mango is how Ray says Manga
Geode: MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Juliet: ^^’
Whole Study Hall Class: LOLLLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Chapter 3- P.E.

So far this day has been the best day of my life… I made five new friends and those five friends’ friends became my friends too so I have 40 friends already. That’s awesome. But everyday has to come to an end and the end of my school day just happens to be P.E. class. Rachel and Juliet were in this class with me. The teacher said it was dodge ball today, I hate dodge ball. Me Juliet and Rachel were on the same team along with 10 others and we were against 14 people. I overheard one say “I bet I can make the blond one cry,” in reference of Juliet since she was the only blond on the team. I got mad as hell, these bastards were going down. So the game started and within ten minutes almost my whole team was out. The only ones not out were me, Juliet, Rachel and DJ. The one that bet he could make Juliet cry had a ball in his hand and smirked. He threw straight at Juliet at a speed a pro baseball player would throw. Acting on an Instinct I Jumped in front of the ball and went to catch it. It hit me and it hurt a lot but I had a hold of it as I hit the ground. The guy looked shocked as he walked to the outside. I smirked and got up.
“Hey” I said and the guy turned around “Is this what you were going to do to Juliet?” I whipped the ball at his head and he fell over and held his head glaring at me. “Pathetic.” I said and caught a ball that flew at me.
I got back into the game and Dj, Rachel, and Juliet were being bombarded by the 10 remaining members of the other team. I ran through and caught three balls getting three of them out as Rachel and Juliet threw at another, getting him out. Four down six to go. DJ got out from a hit to the head. I handed Rachel and Juliet a ball each.
“Ready?” I asked
They nodded “Yup” Rachel said
We all ran toward the boundary line and threw our dodge balls as the other team threw theirs…
Later on the way to the bus me, Juliet and Rachel told the others about our epic Victory in Dodge ball. We had gotten lucky, my ball hit three people then I got out, Rachel’s hit one then she got out, Then Juliet’s hit the last two and she didn’t get hit at all.
That night I went to bed smiling. Best day of my life, period.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Chapter 4- Happy Birthday

The rest of the week went by smoothly. The weekend had finally come up and I invited my new group of friends to stay at my house for the weekend since mom would be out of town on a trip and it was October 16th which was my birthday. So yup, Party at my house with me Juliet Rai Anthony George and Rachel for the whooooooooole weekend. As I was getting snackages ready the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Rai, Juliet, Rachel, Anthony, and George there. “Hey guys!” I smiled a bit “Come in”
“Nice place” George said walking in
Juliet waved at me on the way in
Rai and Anthony looked around and went to sit
Rachel stopped halfway through the doorway “Geode I didn’t know you lived in the Mary house! This is so cool!”
“The Mary house?” I asked
“Yup the Mary house.” Rai said “Wanna hear the story behind this house and why its called the Mary house?”
“Uh sure” I said
“Ok Anthony take it away.”
Anthony nodded and began to talk “There is an Urban legend in this town about a girl. This girl’s name was Mary, and she lived in this very house.” He told me a whole story about this girl about how she was buried alive and all that.
“Woah… that’s sad.” I said
“And now she haunts mirrors in this town and anyone who says bloody Mary three times…. Will have bad things happen to them.” Rai said
“What bad things?” I asked
“Well you can get killed” Anthony said
“Dragged into a mirror” George said
“Or scratched up” Rachel said
Juliet just watched as we talked.
“Sounds cool. Wanna try it sometime this weekend” I asked
Everyone looked at me in shock and I smiled “Whats the worst that could happen?” There was a flash of thunder outside that sent a chill down my spine but I paid no attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 am

Chapter 5- The Summoning
Everyone just stared at me for a minute like I was crazy and if the lightning had been an omen of bad things. “Come on” I said “It won’t hurt to try. Gonna chicken out?”
“Yes” Anthony said in a hurry
The rest of them stayed silent
“Alright gather the candles and I’ll go get the bathroom ready.” I went up to the bathroom and shut the light off then waited for the others. Anthony, Rai, Juliet, and Rachel entered the bathroom and set one lit candle on either side of the glass. I shut the door and we all held hand and looked in the mirror. “All at the same time.” I said
We talked in sync “Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary.”
A chill went down my spine and I shivered. I could tell the same happened to the others as they shivered too. I watched the mirror I felt like I was waiting for something that I knew was gonna happen, but I didn’t know what was going to happen, just that something was. A cold wind passed through the room and blew the candles out then I saw something unexpected, there was a light in the mirror. I could feel Juliet shaking as I held her hand.
“It will be alright.” I said to her reassuringly but somehow I knew that wasn’t true, we had unleashed something that we shouldn’t of all because I was a non-superstitious person. I have no idea how I knew this… but I did.
A girl appeared in the mirror and all of us saw her because we all took a step back. Blood ran through the girl’s hair and blood was all over her hands. The girl stared menacingly at us and then the room went completely dark. I couldn’t even see the mirror then I heard a scream. I scrambled for the light switch and flipped it on. The girl wasn’t in the mirror anymore and Juliet was missing. “Juliet?” I looked around then realized with horror what had happened, That girl pulled Juliet into the mirror, and there was no way to get her back… Rai, Anthony and Rachel were staring at the mirror in fear but George just stood there with an emotionless face. I pushed everyone out of the bathroom and closed the door. I took a deep breath then shut of the light and looked into the mirror again, sure enough the girl appeared again but she looked more like Juliet. “Give her back” I said “Now” The girl shook her head then I felt pain in my back and fell to the ground, it felt like claws were raking across my back. Then the girl disappeared, leaving me on the floor in pain. “Juliet… Im so sorry… I was stupid…” I blacked out mostly from exhaustion but also pain.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Chapter 6- Regret and Blood
I woke up to see all my friends looking over me, Juliet wasn’t there, Just like I knew she wouldn’t be, I wanted the summoning to be a nightmare but it wasn’t, Juliet was gone and it was all my fault.
“Geode, you ok?” Rachel asked me
“No… Because of me Juliet is gone…” I said sadly “Its all my fault…”
“No George you can’t blame yourself” Rai said halfheartedly
“Yes I can my idea, my fault get how that works?”
“Geode don’t believe it’s your fault or that nothing can be done to save her” George said to me but I didn’t believe him, it was my fault if I didn’t say anything about it Juliet would still be here! I didn’t even care about the scratch on my back… It meant nothing to me anymore… I lost Juliet it was all my fault….
“It is my fault I shouldn’t of even tried she’s gone… and no-”
“Shut up” Rachel said to me “You are being over emotional about this. We KNOW she’s not dead Geode just in a mirror world with a ghost that’s all. Anything that’s alive has a chance of rescue.”
“That’s all?! This ghost tried to kill me! She will kill Juliet and we have no way of getting to her!” I got up ignoring the pain in my back.
“No she didn’t try to kill you. She gave you a warning scratch.” Anthony said “Pretty much saying don’t ever summon her again.”
I talked to them for a while and they all went home to be on the safe side. I looked around and went to the bathroom and looked at the scratches on my back, There were three scratches going from my neck all the way down to my waist-line. I was about to put my shirt back down when something weird happened. The wounds blurred and started rearranging! They started to spell a name…
After seeing the name I ran out of the house. I had to get there before Bloody Mary take them out! I got to the door and knocked quickly. A middle aged woman let me in and I rant to the bathroom and knocked on the door but I was too late… I heard a blood curdling scream then a thud. I kicked down the door and ran in the bathroom looking around it was covered in blood and I cover my mouth looking at the body. Laying a pool of blood was Rachel, Scratched up and dead. I was too late… I failed two of my friends… two of my friends were now dead because of me...
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Chapter 7- Suicide

I stepped out of the bathroom with tears in both my eyes, now I was to blame for two deaths all because of a legend. Rachel’s parents, who had heard the scream, came rushing to the bathroom. They saw their daughter and she buried her head in his chest and sobbed while he stood their wide-eyed with shock. About an hour later I was sitting in the local interrogation room with a lawyer and a cop.
“Tell me what happened” The cop said
I couldn’t answer I didn’t know how. What was I suppose to say? ‘She was killed by Bloody Mary’? I couldn’t say that I would be thrown into a hospital for the insane people. “I don’t know… I came to visit and I heard a scream from the bathroom I knocked on the door but she didn’t answer… So I kicked it down and found her. Face down in a pool of her own bl-” I choked back a sob “Blood.”
“I see…” The cop wrote down what I had said staring at me warily. “You’re new here right?” The cop asked
“What does that have to do with anything?” I asked
“Im just asking because ten years ago we had this same thing happen… a group of six kids, only one alive to tell the tale and he had scars on his back.” The cop leaned forward “We are looking at a copy-cat murderer or the same murderer.”
“What did the survivor say?” I asked
“He said he couldn’t tell us what had happened, that we would never believe him.”
“Does the survivor still live here?” I asked
“Yes he does as a matter of fact you live right next door to him.”
I blinked “Can I go now?”
The cop eyed me suspiciously then nodded “I might talk to you later.”
I left the place, I needed to find this survivor and have a talk with him. Before I could get there though, my back had a weird tingly feeling. I went to my house and into the bathroom. I looked at my back and saw the name ‘George’ in the cuts. “Dammit!” I ran out of my house to Georges and knocked.
George answered the door his eyes were blood shot as if he had been crying, but he passed off as an emotionless guy… why would he be crying? “Hey Geode.” He said. He even sounded like he had been crying.
“George… what’s wrong?”
“I already heard… Rachel is dead. Killed by Bloody Mary.” He looked down.
“Im sorry I tried to stop it.”
“Why are you here?”
“Bloody Mary is coming for you next.”
“I know”
“You do?”
“Yes”
“How?”
“Im summoning her.” I felt something hit me over the head and I blacked out
I woke up tied to a wooden pole in the bathroom and I saw George staring at the mirror “George don’t…”
“I loved her geode I will join her if I wish.” He had been crying again
“This is suicide though!” I yelled I hadn’t known he liked Rachel but now that I think about it, it should’ve been obvious.
“Its not suicide if I get killed by something else.” He put duck tape over my mouth and looked back into the mirror and said Bloody Mary three times I watched as the girl appeared in the mirror and then I saw George’s eyes start to bleed and he went rigid. Scratches appeared all over him and he was starting to bleed out and he fell to the ground “Im coming Ray.” He said right before he stopped breathing.
“MFFFF!” The girl looked at me and another three scratch marks appeared on my arm. Then she disappeared and I blacked out again.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Chapter 8- Ariana?!
I woke up in a hospital bed with two police sitting by it. I looked around and closed my eyes remembering what had happened. George had practically committed suicide… and it was all my fault. How could I of let this happen?! I saw the police shift a bit and look at me “Hey he’s awake” one said as I was opening my eyes.
“Hey are you alright?” The other one said looking at me.
“No… Two of my friends died… If only I could’ve protected them!” I slammed my fist into the bedside table.
“You can’t blame yourself kid, there’s nothing you could’ve done.” The cop said placing his hand on my shoulder “You should rest we found you scratched up pretty bad”
“Im fine… I need to go talk to someone. I have to stop this.” I stood up.
“Kid leave it to the police force” They said
“No! You guys will never solve it! It will be just like ten years ago!” I ran out the door and to my house I remembered that one cop said the survivor lived next door, now it might just be a guess but I think it’s that thirty year old man with boarded up windows and no mirrors in his house. Just a guess though. I went to the door and knocked. A man opened the door
“What?” he asked
“I need your help” I said
“What can I pos-“ he stopped as soon as I showed him my scratches “Come in boy and lock the door behind you.” I walked in closing and locking the door as I did. “Now what you have done has a spirit killing all who were involved that night right?” he asked
“Yeah bu-“
“Shh don’t interrupt me!” He looked at my arm “You have survived two encounters with Mary, Amazing if I must say so myself.”
“Sir, My friends are being picked off one by one… I need your help. I have to save them”
“There’s nothing you can do but go home remove all your mirrors and devices that reflect anything and hide out.”
“THAT’S COWARDLY!”
“That’s what I did”
I trembled in anger “Thanks youre no help at all!”
“If you want to save your friends, do what you’ve been doing.”
“Following my scratches as they tell me a name? That doesn’t help…”
“It helps more than you think. Now leave. You are radiating bad luck.”
I left seething in anger then I felt my arm tingle and I looked at it. The scratches blurred and went into a single name ‘Ariana’. Ariana? I thought. That’s Rachels friends name but she wasn’t there when we summoned Mary…. That’s when it hit me. What if everyone who tried to summon her the night we did got connected to me? I had to find Ariana, and quickly before Mary got to her.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Chapter 9- Bad choice
I ran to school, which was in session for another hour, lucky me. I was still angry at the coward of a man. He could’ve helped me, but no, he had to be pathetic! I went to the back doors of Fairview High School and snuck in. I had to remember what Ariana had for class this hour. Then it occurred to me. What was I going to do? Barge in and yell ‘ARIANA YOU’RE IN DANGER!’ No. Everyone would think I’m crazy. I would have to make a more sane approach. So I waited for school to get out and as it did I spotted Ariana. I went up to her “Ariana.” I said
She looked at me and then sped up “Don’t talk to me”
“Wait Ariana! You’re in danger!” I said catching up to her.
“What Danger? There is none. Only you might be a murderer”
“What?! I’d never kill my friends!” I said angrily “I tried to save them.”
“Uh-huh. Sure you did” She got in a car and drove off.
Damn… I’d have to save her and her house. I started running, if I was right, I wouldn’t get there in time. My legs carried me faster than I thought I can run and I eventually made it to Ariana’s house. I quickly went to the door and knocked, no one answered. *I can’t be too late!* I thought then I did something really stupid, I kicked in the door and ran in. “Ariana!” I yelled but no reply came. I knew she was here; her car was parked right outside. I walked up the stairs and went to the bathroom. I saw what I hoped I wouldn’t of saw… Blood flowing out of the bathroom. I was too late. Another friend was dead. I opened the door and confirmed that she was dead. Her parents walked in the door and saw me at the top of their stairs.
“Who are you?!” They yelled at me but I didn’t answer I just stared at the body of Ariana filled with regret.
They saw her and gasped they called the police. They blamed me for it, if only they knew. The police arrived about ten minutes later and arrested me, nothing I could do about it, everything pointed in my direction with the exception of her cause of death. I couldn’t handle this. I had to find a way to stop it.
“It wasn’t me” I said as the put me in the back “I tried to save her.”
“That’s why you broke in?” The cop said pointing to the door of the house.
“I did it to save her, look at the wounds youll know it wasn’t me”
“Well you were here, so you are a prime suspect. We need to take you in.”
I found myself in a jail cell at the end of the night, I would be spending the night here then they’d release me, its standard procedure for the prime suspect or three murders. They wont believe what I had to say. I didn’t say a word while they threw me in here and I laid down, eventually I was able to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Chapter 10- Funeral
I got out of the jail the next morning after my night of not-so-good rest. Only two of my friends were left now, Anthony and Rai. I had to find them and protect them at least. I couldn’t let all my friends die because of my mistake… I felt a familiar tingle on my arm and looked at it. What I saw made me lose the hope in saving both of them. On my arm in plain words were ‘Rai and Anthony’. Great. A ghost decided to kill the last two of my friends at one… I need to stop this... now. I decided to go to Rai’s house first, since it was closest I knocked and no one answered. I knew Rai might not of been home, he would be attending Rachel and George’s funeral today…. Come to think of it, so would Anthony. I decided they were in no danger at the funeral so I can take my time getting there, I can only hope they’ll believe me. I walked to the graveyard looking around as I did. When I got there, many people were around the casket of Rachel, which meant George’s hadn’t started yet. I saw Anthony and Rai at the front and went to them “Anthony.” I said
He looked at me but didn’t speak.
“You did this.” Rai said “You are the reason this happened.”
I looked around and no one was looking at us “Listen… I know I made a mistake by summoning that evil force with you guys but… we have to move on. She’s chosen you next.” I said in a whisper so no one else around us heard.
“How do you know?” Anthony said I could tell he was completely sad about this whole thing.
I showed them my arm which has their names on it. “She tells me through the cuts… I have to protect you two…”
“Why there is no point Geode our friends are dead and each time you tried to save them they didn’t survive. You cant stop Mary from killing anyone.”
“Yes I can!” I said a little too loudly but I didn’t care. “I can stop this I wish I could bring them back but I cant.”
“Just leave me alone.” Rai said and walked off
“Me too.” Anthony left
“This isn’t what they would’ve wanted guys… They’d want you to survive.” I said but they just shook their heads and kept leaving. I sighed, Nothing I’d say would stop them. They’ve given up. All because of me.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Chapter 11- Mirror Image
I didn’t even attempt to save them. Mainly because they sent me a voicemail saying that ‘they’ll be fine’. *Yeah…* I thought *that’s why you are in the obituaries today as two more people claim by the vicious ‘murder spree’. People are so blind… they couldn’t even tell…. I looked at my scratch again. “I guess I’m the only one left.” I said to myself. Then I felt the scratch shiver again. I quickly looked at it. Who else could be on this list! Then I was shocked at the word. It wasn’t a name. It was the word ‘Prepare’. Why would it say that? What do I have to prepare for? I stood up and made sure my door was locked, my Mom was still on that trip and wouldn’t be home for five days. I heard a crash in the kitchen and went to investigate. I looked around and saw a pan that had apparently fallen. I went to pick it up when I saw a shadow of a person hiding in the corner. “Whos there?!” I said approaching slowly.
The shadow stepped out from behind the corner and smirked at me. He was holding a knife and his clothes were bloody. He stepped towards me and I back up. Is this what that message was? It didn’t matter I had to get out of there. I turned and ran I heard the person walk after me slow and steady as if he had all the time in the world. I stopped at the front door and tried to unlock it but some force jammed the lock. I looked at the person then ran upstairs. I stopped at my window and tried to open it. Luckily for me it opened and I climbed onto the roof just as the person got up the stair. It was then I realized that I made a mistake. I was on the roof of a house and if I jumped I would break something then get killed and if I went back in I would get killed. But the worst is, if I stay here the person could come up here and kill me. Perfect, I thought, Im screwed. I looked around assessing the situation and thinking of a solution.
The person got on the roof and smirked at me. “You ready to die like your friends?”
“How did you know about them?” I growled at him I knew he wasn’t a local and most people around here didn’t tell anyone I think...
“you tell me” He laughed and grabbed my shirt in a quick lunge.
It was at the moment when I looked into the person’s eyes I realized. Even though they were red I could see the faintest trace of green in them, he had black hair, his clothes were the skull clothes I wore all the time. This person… with the knife… he was a doppelganger. Worse than that… he was MY doppelganger…
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Chapter 12- Fight with myself
You couldn’t imagine the shock on my face when I realized that he was my doppelganger. It was a mix of fear, interest, and confusion. I tried to squirm free of evil me’s grip but was unsuccessful. He carried me to the edge of the roof and smirked. “The final victim, by the way, me and Juliet will have a perfect life in the mirror world.” He laughed cruelly and threw me with inhuman strength off the roof. I crashed into the neighbor’s house and started to black out. The doppelganger of me jumped down and walked to me. “Pathetic.” He said and laughed as my vision dimmed. I lost consciousness.
Now I’ve had many dreams but this one was most interesting, I was the doppelganger of myself and I walked through a mirror. None of my actions were my own so I was just along for the ride.
“How’d it go?” said a girlish yet demonic voice.
“It went well, Geode is now dead. Shall we kill Juliet together my love?” as he said that I looked at the talking girl for a minute then I realized, it was Mary, although… she looked different like the second and third time I saw her in the mirror. She had the appearance of Juliet, all the way to Juliet’s eyes.
“Yes we shall” The girl smiled at Dark Geode, my new name for this person.
It took me a minute to piece it together after I woke up but then it hit me. Maybe when Mary died and was trapped in the mirror world, she became keeper of a portal and anyone who said her name three times to summon her opened that portal. But why would she kill us? Of course I came up with an answer for that real quick, the first Mary didn’t look at all like the second ‘Mary’. Of course, I thought, the first Mary was trying to protect us! But then why did she take Juliet? The answer to that was unknown to me but I could find out. I had to find a way to summon the first Mary and get Juliet back before the evil uses got to her. That was easier said than done though. Then it came to me, well not came to me more than appeared on my arm. ‘Mary house’ was the message. I went to my house and felt a weird sensation, the same sensation I felt when I saw my doppelganger, we must be able to sense each other. I looked at the nearest mirror and saw my doppelganger in it. “Damn.” I said and ran to the kitchen, I’d have to try a different tactic this time or I’d die. I grabbed a huge carving knife and stood ready facing the entryway to the kitchen.
“You’re spose to be dead!” Evil Geode said walking through the entryway
“Surprise, surprise I’m not!” I ran at him bringing the knife down but he caught it
“You think you can defeat me weakling!” He said pushing me back and producing his own knife, “Bring it!” he ran at me and we grabbed each others’ knife hands I slammed his hand into the wall as he pulled mine down then I noticed, he left himself open. I kicked him in the gut and he staggered back. I quickly grabbed the knife by the blade and brought my hand up and threw the knife in one fluid motion. It hit him in the heart.
“How’d you…” he staggered and fell to the ground, dead.
“Next time read a book or two.” I ran to the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Chapter 13- Into the Mirror World
I got to a mirror and looked into it, I hoped when I chanted Bloody Mary three times I would get the first Mary and not that evil Juliet Mary. I watched the mirror and drew a shaky breath. The mirror seemed to smile at me, urging me on. I sighed, it was now or never. “Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bl-” I stopped. What if it didn’t work and I summoned the 2nd mary, I’d be done for and Juliet would be in danger still. I shook of the thought and continued “-oody Mary.” A girl appeared in the mirror. To my relief it was the first Mary. Her hand came out of the mirror and grabbed mine gently, almost as if she didn’t want to force me through but lead me through instead. I felt compelled to go with her. I took a step forward and the mirror felt like a thin layer of water. Step by step I went completely into the portal to this mirror world; Mary was still holding my hand. “You aren’t evil are you?” I asked her.
She shook her head and smiled a bit “No but that’s everyone’s assumption since their doppelgangers kill them once they open a portal using the phrase ‘Bloody Mary’.”
“Why does that phrase make it happen though?”
“It summons me and I am the portal to the world.” She said looking at me “You know you should be more superstitious”
I sighed “I can almost guarantee I am now”
She laughed “All your friends dead, id imagine so.”
“Yeah… alright I got someone to save”
“Ah yes. Take my hand and ill lead you to the world, and just to let you know, it’s a one-way trip Until someone opens the portal again, so choose wisely.”
“I am going to the world Mary.”
She nodded and took my hand. “Follow me and don’t let go.”
She led me to the other world and I looked around. It was a place of shadows and blood, those were the first two things I noted. “This place is interesting.” I muttered
“Good Luck Geode” she said and disappeared leaving me alone in this strange world.
“Right…” I took off in search for Juliet
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Chapter 14- Finding Juliet
Well being alone in a new world is like being alone in a new town, it SUCKS. I have no idea of the rules around here but I quickly learned its survival of the fittest. Animals and some plants here tried to eat me on multiple occasions and that taught me to A: Don’t care for the Animals that LOOK like they are starving and B: Don’t go near Leaves big enough to cover a house. I don’t even know if the sun touches this world… I kept walking; looking for any sign of Juliet that’s when I saw it, there was a Lolita-Goth glove that was red and black in the middle of the walkway and footprints heading right. These had to belong to Juliet, I though as I picked up the glove and ran after the footprints. After following them for an hour I came to a clearing with a giant plant in the middle I noticed that the footprints went around the plant.
I knew she had gone around it but I was scared to. The plant seemed to be snoring what if it woke when I walked past? I shook the thought off at walked closer to it. When I tried to go around the snoring stopped and a vine grabbed me and threw me back into a tree. “OW!”
It roared and opened its eyes, immediately looking at me. Three vines shot at me but I dodged them. I looked around for a way past the demonic plant but I wasn’t finding one. My only hope was to run like hell and hope I made it. So I did. I ran trying to get past it, I just over some of the vines kicked others out of the way ducked under the last ones but got grabbed around the ankle. “NO!” I squirmed trying to get free but I couldn’t. The plant opened up like a giant mouth and dropped me in. I wasn’t going down that easily. I grabbed the edge of the mouth and kept a tight hold and started climbing out. A vine came down and attempted to hit me off but I just grabbed it and let it lift me out enough so that I could drop and run. As soon as I did that I kept running past following the footprints still.
I kept following the footprints, they were hard to follow at times because of the light but nonetheless he kept following until they stopped at the porch of a wooden cabin. I opened the door quietly and saw Juliet lying in a corner with a blanket around her. She was sleeping peacefully so I stepped in and closed the door. I waited for her to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Chapter 15- Duel
I had watched Juliet for 5 hours before she woke up and when she looked at me she smiled a bit. “Geode, you came for me.”
“Of course I did Juliet.” I said and smiled a bit but then I frowned. How was I supposed to tell her that our friends were dead? It would crush her innocent heart… I had to do it though. “I got bad news though…”
She looked in my eyes “What is it?”
I hesitated “Our friends… are dead…” I looked down, I could feel the tears welling up in her eyes.
“W-what?” She started crying “Why?!”
“Because of me…” I said “I should’ve never summoned Mary.”
“I-i-i-i-i-i-it’s ok Geode… its not your fault. You didn’t know.” She looked down and let her tears fall free.
My heart broke when I watched her cry and I hugged her “Its alright… Ill find a way to bring them back.”
“Its impossible…” she said
“After seeing this… nothing is Impossible.” I comforted her then heard a loud roar “What was that?”
“I don’t know…” She said then we heard thumping it got closer and closer and closer. It was right outside the house.
“Jules Take my hand” she did so and I got up and darted out of the house pulling her with as a giant demonic dog crashed through the house destroying it. “That was a close call”
“It was now prepare for another” a sword was at my neck and I looked up to see the Evil Juliet standing over me and Juliet. “Pathetic boy” she spat “You killed my Geode.” She pressed the tip into my throat making a trickle of blood dribble down “Now you will die!”
Just as the Evil Juliet was about to kill me Juliet took out a sword and slammed it down on the blade of EJuliet’s. Evil Juliet growled and Jumped back “Pathetic girl I should teach you a lesson!” she ran at Juliet and they started to sword fight in some kind of demonic blade dance. They seemed to be evenly matched but even I could tell that Evil Juliet was more skilled while Juliet was getting more tired with each blade contact. Evil Juliet had Juliet backed up into a tree and smirked “Pathetic girl” she stabbed Juliet in the heart.
“Geode…” Juliet coughed blood and kicked Evil Juliet back. She ran to me running on pure willpower and pulled me up “Quickly…” She ran towards a place and I followed
“Juliet you should rest” I said worried for her.
“No time…” she said and led me to a cliff
“What are we doing here?” I asked
“Saving you……” she grabbed me and pushed me over the cliff “Live…” she smiled then whispered “I love you…” then she got stabbed by her evil side as I fell into the pitch black darkness....
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Chapter 16- The End
I woke up on the shore of a beach in a cave. I leaned up and looked around for Juliet. That’s when I remembered… she was stabbed as I fell… she had saved my life… and risked hers in the process…. She wants me to live… but how can I live without her? I don’t know what to do anymore….
A girl shimmered into view in front of me, I recognized her immediately as Mary.
“Mary… I lost her… I-“
“Shut up” Mary said “She wants you to live because there is a way to bring your friends back. It lies in this cave.”
“What is it?” I asked looking around at the cave.
“It’s a Mirror. But not any mirror it’s a mirror that allows you to revive people in the other world.”
“Whats the catch…” I said, I’ve read enough books to know there is always a catch to things.
“You will be trapped here forever.” Mary said
“I see… is there any way I could revive Juliet with it?”
“If her body is on the other side… Yes.”
“Mary do me a favor…”
After three hours of walking I found a gate with two gold statues on either side, this was the way to that mirror. I approached the gates, I was scared, tired, and in pain. I knew that if I passed these gates I had to face three terrifying enemies to get to the mirror. I put my hands on the gate and pushed them open. Immediately my surroundings changed to a dark dead forest there was a cloudy layer on the sky. I looked in the middle of a clearing and saw a Scarecrow. “That’s not so terrifying” I muttered to myself walking towards it.
I reached out my hand to it and touched it, as soon as I did though it flinched and jumped up. It glared at me with red eyes that struck fear into my very soul. It laughed with a deep demonic voice and took out a scythe. I jumped back and took out the sword Mary gave me. “You think you can defeat me boy?” The scarecrow said in a deep demonic voice that reverberated everywhere.
“Yes as a matter of fact I do!” I ran at him and sliced at him with my sword but he hit me back with the end of his scythe and spun around making the scythe go in wide deadly horizontal arcs. I jumped back as the first barely missed me. I was hit by the third arc though, lucky for me the blade didn’t hit me and I was just hit by the metal part of the handle. I used the opportunity to bring up my sword and slice the scarecrows stomach and jump back.
“AGH!!!!” The scarecrow growled and his glowing red eyes became brighter and he ran at me a bit recklessly. I smirked, that would be his down fall. I flipped over him as he swung the scythe ones again at me and as I flipped I cut his head clean off. As I landed, I looked at the scarecrow. He fell and caught on fire. One down, I thought, two to go… I looked around and noticed a new gate, I walked to it and started to open it again. The same thing happened the surrounding changed and I was now standing on the top of a pillar. This was going to be harder… with a limited space to fight. I would die if I took one wrong step.
In the middle of the platform there was a suit of armor, and I could tell this was the enemy id have to fight second. I walked towards it and kicked it. It moved so fast I barely had time to react… I jumped back as it swung a sword at lightning speed at me. The eye sockets glowed red and it walked towards me. “You may have won the last one but you won’t win this one.” It ran at me full speed and sliced at my head I ducked and got a few hairs cut off.
“You’re fast…” I said and rolled to the side to avoid another strike.
“Of course I am” he laughed and slashed at my stomach but I blocked with my sword and kicked it back. I looked behind myself and noticed I was one step from falling, I was lucky I hadn’t. I would’ve been vulture food. The knight laughed again “Die!” he kicked my legs out from under me and I started falling.
“NO!” I grabbed the edge of the pillar and grabbed the knights leg “You die!” I pulled him off and he fell past me. I smirked but that was quickly gone as I realized, he was holding onto my leg. “Let go!” I tried to shake him off to no avail. “Dammit!” I brought my sword down on his arm and he let go. I watched him fall then I climbed back on the pillar. “That was difficult…” I said to myself then went to the last gate. “Here we go…” I said and opened it.
The setting this time was completely different then the other two, it was a room with a little girl in it. The spirit of a little girl is more like it. “Did you come to play?” she giggled and disappeared and appeared behind me. “Hehe” I was blasted forward into a wall
“UGH!” I turned around looking at her she walked towards me I slashed her and she disappeared. “That was easy.”
“HEHE!” The giggling surrounded me and two appeared in her place they ran at me and scratched at me
“Hey stop it!” I slashed at these two and they disappeared three appeared this time I was thrown into the opposite wall “Dammit.” I growled and stood up I slashed at these three and they all poof’d “Ha finally…” The next gate opened and I walked through.
“You know its ironic.” Said the Voice of Evil Juliet. “you come this far just to fail.” She was holding the mirror
I growled “No!” I ran at her partly out of Desperation and mostly out of pure anger. I took my sword and pointed it at her heart. She screamed and died as it pierced her heart. She dropped the mirror and I picked it up the images of my friends appeared on it. “Live.” I whispered. They were healed. And I stayed in this world… I could watch over them from here… I only hope they remember me… I smiled. I hope Juliet has a good life.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Epilogue.
It’s been one year since Geode gave his life for Rachel, George, Anthony, Rai, Ariana, and me… Mary told me the whole story when I was revived, I was able to be revived after Geode had Mary take me over to our world. He had stayed behind to revive the rest of us… all I did was think aobut how I’d never see him again…. I sighed, these memories made me too sad to think about…. I looked at the others and they were talking about something not related to Geode at all, they had an easier time moving on then I did.
“Room for one more here?” Said a voice and I looked up as the others went silent.
This boy looked familiar… he had green eyes with a red outlining to them, black hair… his clothes….
“Yes” Rachel said then looked at me mouthing ‘it might not be him.’
I looked down.
The guy lifted my chin up and smiled looking into my eyes. “Juliet”
I looked around and the others stayed silent.
It was him. It was really him. I smiled; I had never felt happier in my entire life….
“I love you too” He said to me and kissed me.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary               Mary Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:44 pm

AWWWW kk I love the ending.XD
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost